The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men courteously moved aside after each took a minute or two of to test the wares on the young slut, so every man in the rotation had a chance to impose their will on her body.

The men stepped back enough to allow for a chain from above to be attached to her wristbands, and the sound of metal rings dragging on more metal filled the stage as the young girl was raised off her knees into a standing position. Her torso was parallel to the ground, and her perky tits pointed forward and swelled deliciously from the gravity off her slight frame. Her heels were kicked apart by someone behind her, spreading her toned legs wide. Tess's juices were already leaking freely down her legs at this point. With one fluid motion, her panties which were already stretched over one of her asscheeks to allow access, were ripped off her hips. The abruptness of this act startled Tess, who could not anticipate the men's actions due to her blindfold.

"What a nice piece of cunt we got here."

"So I heard you guys made her airtight last time. Almost hard to believe it when she looks so cute and small."

"Oh believe me, she took it. Fernando had her ass in a piledriver, and she made it disappear."

The men expressed their approval of the young slut, while Tess hung there like meat at the butcher.

Normally articulate and urbane, her husky voice a staple of the local 6 o'clock news, she was at a loss for words under the withering assessment of her body as simply a collection of holes to be fucked.

Her cunt juices kept flowing, as the mix of shame and promise of pleasure fuelled her wanton urge to be used. She couldn't wait for the men to have their way with her, to push her to completely shred her own sense of dignity. To shame her into unconditional surrender.

"Daddy, please fuck me. Fill my holes with your big cocks," she pleaded.

"Oh wow, couldn't wait? Not much patience in the young," remarked a grey-haired man in his 50s.

"Beg harder, slut," someone commanded.

"Please, daddy. I'll do whatever you want. Use me like the cum whore that I am. I'm a worthless slut, only good for fucking. Put daddy's cock in me. I'll be a good girl," she pleaded further in a higher voice, doing her best impression of a teenager.

They chuckled at her self-degradation, but undoubtedly a few of them were fathers who had fantasized about their daughters in the same predicament as this young woman.

Tess realized that she was getting aroused from her self-shaming, her body charged up from having gone down on over a dozen cocks before the action had truly begun. She twerked invitingly at the men, jerking the chain above and behind her.

"Let's whip this little ass of hers a bit," suggested one of the men, surprising the young girl. A man stepped forward with a short leather whip in hand, and he looked like he knew how to handle it.

It started with a few soft strokes, no more than soft slaps, for the young girl to get to know the texture of the leather torture tool.

The man stepped back, and flicked the long instrument in a deft flick of his arm. It whistled menacingly through the air, and fell short of her tender flesh by a mere centimeter. Tess felt the thin object displace the air close above her skin. Fear and dread filled the young girl..

He flicked his arm and wrist again.

"THWAK"

This time the range was perfect as the very tip of the whip kissed the fleshy underside of her left asscheek. The girl's smooth skin rippled under the contact.

"THWAK"

This time Tess wailed, as the whip's tip impacted on the same spot on the opposite cheek. She threw her head back, her long dark locks thrashed in the air.

"THWAK"

"Unnnnnh," she gasped.

He landed another off to one side of her young cunt, right on the outer lip. Tears welled in her eyes under the punishment, but her juices kept flowing as she stood helpless under the taut chain restraining her arms. Tess realized she may have gotten more than she bargained for.

The abuser paused, bent over slightly as if placing his imaginary crosshairs on the bent-over girl, and loosened a softer stroke.

The tip of the thin leather tassel darted forward a bit slower this time, but it landed squarely on the young girl's clit. Tess's toned thighs flexed powerfully, and her entire torso jerked up as she let out a scream. She did exactly what was expected of her.

Her clit felt like it was on fire as tears welled up under her long eyelashes, dripping down visibly from her cheeks on the dark floor. Her screams and visible signs of suffering triggered a surge of blood into the men's already hard cocks. They quickly surrounded the bound girl, and began penetrating her at both ends.

The chain above her began to jerk and sway, as they pounded her lightweight body back and forth. Spit mixed with precum began to coat her chin as cock after cock took turns on her sweet young mouth.

"Mmmfff, mmmfff, mmmfff," she moaned, with a look of duress on her face. But inside the young girl, an orgasm was building up to epic new heights. Her young pussy had been waiting to be filled like this for weeks. She felt a deep satisfaction despite the lingering pain on her clit as cocks of varying sizes and colour drove deep into her box.

The man in her cunt pulled out, exposing her sex to the glare of the lights once again. The man with the whip again took aim, and this time laid down a solid blow across her whole pussy mound. The unexpected strike jolted her entire body as the young girl arched her back to its limit, her legs becoming unsteady.

"uuuuUUUUUNNNNNNHHHH," her scream rose in both pitch and volume as the searing pain took a second to be fully felt by the young slut.

"THWAK," the unrelenting leather landed on her mound once more.

The fresh blow on her cunt overlapped with the existing pain from the previous one. By now Tess was sobbing fully, and she wailed for as long as her breath would allow. Stroke after stroke landed on her labia, her clit and even licked at her wrinkled rosebud.

Her toned legs squirmed under the onslaught, and she nearly lost her balance if not for the chain restraining her arms behind her.

Her torso was heaving as the young girl hyperventilated under the abuse. The master knew she was on the edge.

"Do you want to cum, slut?"

Tess continued to sob, still coming to terms with the torturing of her most sensitive parts.

"I'm gonna ask you again. Do you want to cum, slut? If you don't answer, we will continue whipping your cunt," he threatened.

"...yes master. Please let me cum," hoping for relief from the pain.

"Do you deserve it?" he challenged.

"Please master, please, please, please, please," she begged through her tears.

"All right, you've earned it, whore."

He beckoned for assistance, and Tess's hands were released and she was unhooked from the chain above her. She was laid down on the dark floor on her back, with her thighs spread wide. The master reached into her pussy with two fingers, past her red swollen cunt lips from the whipping. He began digging his fingertips furiously against the thick membrane above her front vaginal wall, the muscles in his forearm flexing from the exertion.

Tess's blindfold had slipped off by this point, as her vision tunneled when she looked up into the dark ceiling. The young girl wailed as her internal muscles clenched ferociously. Splashes of liquid began to emerge between her soaping cunt and the master's fingers pistoning back and forth into her opening. He pulled his hand off her mound abruptly, and a thick solid stream of ejaculate shot in a straight line from the young girl towards the edge of the stage.

The master moved back from the girl, giving everyone a clear view. Tess's hands slammed down on the floor next to her, jerking her torso upright. Her eyes rolled back under her long lashes as her lower body spasmed powerfully. Stream after powerful stream erupted from Tess, leaving a trail of clear, viscous discharge four feet long on the floor surface from the young girl's quivering snatch.

"Uuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh," she let out a loud moan. Her toned legs shook in staccato fashion, trailing off with a jerk here and there. After breathing hard for a few more moments, she came to, and blushed deeply as she finally noticed the miniature river of ejaculate that lay in front of her lithe, young body. She felt their eyes locked on her cunt, which intensified her feeling of shame in completely losing control of her body in front of the men.

They approached her from all sides as Tess looked up and around her in alarm. She was pulled forward by her ankles towards a waiting hard shaft, which was aimed at her still convulsing opening while she lay in the puddle of her own juices.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she exclaimed, her nerve endings still in overdrive from the explosive orgasm. Her hands instinctively reached down to prevent the daddy from penetrating her, but her hands were roughly slapped away.

"We say when, how and for how long. Not you, fuck toy," he said with disdain. With that, he fisted his cock deep into her. To be filled so soon after an earth-shattering orgasm was too much for the overwhelmed young girl. Her legs came together like a vice around the man above her, but he powerfully slammed her toned thighs against the floor in response. The young girl was physically overmatched by a long shot.

Her eyes rolled back again, as he proceeded to pound her young, lithe frame into the rubbery floor. Her back was slick from the juices that came out of her earlier. A hard cock was then inserted through her slightly parted lips, pushing her head back against the floor under its thrusts. They began fucking her in earnest.

Her shapely legs, with its black and red heels, shook beside her in time with his body. Soon, thick spurts of cum landed on her face, coating her cheeks and lips. Two more pulsating cocks hovered over her, as her vision lost focus. Another load landed on her perky tits, while hot streaks of cum covered the word 'FUCKTOY' on her ubiquitous pink collar.

The man kept drilling her red and tender snatch, and Tess took it with her face and chest coated in hot man juice. As she looked up at him innocently with her brown doe eyes, almost pleadingly, he thrusted deep into the young asian girl and emptied his balls into her womb. She felt the warmth spreading inside of her. He pulled out, clambered onto her chest, and smacked her face with his cum-coated cockhead. She sucked the last few drops of manjuice from his cockslit. He then promptly got up and walked out of her vision.

Tess's head slumped back, her thighs still apart under her. She felt utterly used and spent, her body covered in a mix of her own juices, jizz and sweat.

She hoped the master was pleased with her, wondering how she could possibly give more of herself. As if he could hear her thoughts, his voice broke the silence.

"We're not even close to being done with you, my little fuck toy."

He stepped forward, and grabbed a fistful of her disheveled hair by her scalp. She didn't flinch from his rough treatment; just looked imploringly into his eyes.

"We can break you even harder tonight. Do you want more?"

Hungry to please him, to win his affection, as if Stockholm Syndrome had fully taken hold of her young mind, she said: "Yes master. Do whatever you want with me. I'm your slut whore. I exist only to please you."

He smiled warmly at the adoring expression on her face, then proceeded to pull her head down towards the ground, forcing her to turn her body to get on all fours. He guided her face towards splotches of cum on the floor surface. The young slut began licking up the strands of pearly white ejaculate.

Behind her, Tess felt a pair of hands spreading apart the firm globes of her asscheeks. Warm lube was being poured liberally on her impossibly tight-looking asshole. With the knowledge that she could take 8" cocks inside her rectum, the man behind her began inserting his hard tool into the orifice.

Tess gasped, still sucking up cum off the floor. The cock forced its way past her anal ring, and it slowly began its fucking motion inside the submissive young slut.

Tess began to moan faintly, still being held by her hair. The men 'walked' her around, the master holding her head down and the man drilling her from behind, so she could lick up every spot of cum visible on the black floor surface.

The humiliation of this act weighed heavily on her spirit, now a familiar feeling for the young slut. She was now dirt to these men, to be used for their dark delight and sadistic tendencies. What's more is that there could always be an indeterminate number of them showing up at each fuck fest organized by the master. She will have to be willing to take them all on, if she were to obey the master like a good slut.

The man tooling her anal orifice injected a fresh load of cum into her, coating her insides. He pulled out, and scooped up some of the warm goo now leaking out of her winking opening with his fingers. He reached around to her face and began rubbing his seed into the lower half of the young girl's face. She opened her mouth dutifully, and cleaned off his fingers.

Suddenly strong forearms grabbed her by her slight shoulders, and the lithe young girl was flipped over to rest on top of a bear-like man. Her pale smooth skin contrasted with the dark hairy chest of the daddy below her. His thick cock stood at proud attention between her legs, the size of which startled her.

Despite her apprehension at fitting such a big tool inside of her small body, she knew the master waited expectantly. She squatted over the man's shaft, and slowly lowered herself on it. Her freshly fucked asshole was still slick from the previous man's juices, which helped ease the passage of his bulbous head into her opening.

The girl sank down slowly, and groaned at the massive intrusion into her small frame. Tess felt like she was being split in half. She placed her delicate fingers on the hairy chest behind her, and tentatively began bouncing on his shaft. Another man stepped up to the writhing young girl, almost straddling her upper chest. His long black cock pointed at her face like the barrel of a gun under the harsh overhead lights. She obediently opened her mouth to take him in.

Behind him, she felt a pair of hands lift her legs up from under her knees, and yet another thick cock fisted into her snatch. At last, Tess was airtight once again. She lad lain awake at night for weeks, the thought of being used this way had pushed aside the once innocent, normal dreams of a 24-year-old young woman. So visceral and breathtaking was the experience that it will stay with her forever, creating a hunger within the young girl that could only be satisfied again by multiple men. But it will always leave her wanting for more.

The 16 men in attendance, including the master, rotated on the hapless young girl. Each sadist sampled every one of her orifices. They abused her flesh, leaving handprints on various parts of her legs and torso. Her nipples were chafed raw under the rough treatment of their hands.

Between each turn on her well fucked pussy, they would abuse it further with either the whip or a riding crop. Each stroke sent a powerful jolt through her young body like an electric current, and she would struggle against the arms pinning her down for the punishment. Her internal muscles above her womb would go into spasms, and she was hopelessly confused over whether it was driven by pain or pleasure.

Her screams would rile up the men, and it kept up their drive and energy to fuck the young girl without relent for what seemed like an eternity. Her ripped purple panties were picked up off the floor, and one of her daddies pulled it across her mouth from behind, forcing her full lips apart like a gag. She whined audibly, until another thick cock was fisted past the ripped and stretched fabric into her mouth. The man behind her holding the garment used it as a restraint, keeping her head in place while her pretty little face was used like one of her lower orifices.

She cried softly, her tears visible after each man finished with her mouth, only to make way for another to straddle her chest. She tasted her juices from both her cunt and her ass; a cocktail of unidentifiable discharge from the pile of bodies writhing together on center stage. Her long black hair became slick and heavy from the exertion, the thick wet strands swaying under her head from the relentless thrusting of the men.

When given permission to cum, the young girl's long lashes flickered under the harsh glare of the lights. Her face pointed towards the heavens, and she asked herself why she had allowed this to happen to her.

They started coming on her as they held her head in place with her own panties. One after another, and sometime two at the same time, they coated her face and torso with dripping hot jizz. She tried to swallow everything that landed inside her mouth, while the rest stuck to her chin in gooey strands. More peppered her perky breasts like sugary icing,.

She was then pushed off the heavyset body under her, and her legs were pinned above her head with her orifices pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Her slight frame rested mostly on her shoulders and neck in a piledriver position.

The men circled the prone girl as she looked up helplessly at their jerking cocks.

Her tall heels served as restraints, each pointed heel held firmly by a closed fist against the floor. Her calves and hamstrings burned from being stretched for such a long period. But they were the least of her concerns with what was about to happen to her.

The smiling face of the master came into view for Tess, framed by the rounded silhouette of her spread buttocks and the moist lips of her well-fucked cunt. But underneath the facade, she anticipated his cruel designs.

"I was hoping you'd be a squirter. It makes you even more fun to play with," he said to the girl below her.

"Have you ever squirted before tonight?" he asked.

Tess shook her head meekly.

"This was my first time, master."

"Do you want to know how you taste?" asked the master with a wicked smile.

Tess blinked with a puzzled look, and couldn't think of a response to such a lurid suggestion.

Tess heard a low buzzing noise start up somewhere out of view, and the grey bulbous head of a magic wand appeared from the side and approached her cunt. The hood protecting her clit was pulled back, and the vibrating surface of the sex toy began to send waves of pleasure straight to the nerve receptors in the young girl's brain.

Someone fisted his cock into her upturned asshole. Once it was planted firmly inside her anal cavity, the master reached down into her cunt, and began working his fingers deep, right up against her G-spot.

The young girl grimaced and groaned at the overwhelming sensory assault on her womanhood. The master worked his magic inside of her, the young girl feeling the twin intrusions rubbing against each other on the membrane between her holes. Her legs jerked powerfully, fighting against the arms which kept them pinned to the floor by her heels.

The master's hand was in a blur of motion, his fingers stabbing at the upper vaginal wall furiously. His forearm nearly cramped from the effort.

Tess screamed from the bottom of her lungs as a jet of clear liquid shot horizontally from between her pussy lips. It landed on the floor above her head, trailing down towards her face with her mouth agape. She ejaculated several more times with the same force, each time soaking her own face with her juices. The warm liquid covered her heaving body, from her hair to her quivering cunt.

The less powerful squirts landed squarely on her mouth and and neck, interrupting her moans as it nearly went down her windpipe. She coughed harshly, while she continued to leak juices from her opening.