The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 08

Story Info
The fucktoy is gangbanged at her wedding.
4.1k words
4.34
18.6k
14

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The characters and events of this story are entirely fictional; products of my imagination which I hope give you pleasure to read. My apologies for the long wait for this new chapter of the series, but I promise it will be worth the wait. Reader comments and suggestions are always welcome.)

Tess felt like she belonged to her Master's men. Thoughts of totally letting go of ownership over her body slowly creeped into all aspects of her life. Her career has merely become a prop for their desire - it made her a trophy on their mantle of conquests as her local celebrity status only made them want to ravage her again and again. Her screams of pain and passion were a beautiful contrast to her sweet on-air voice during her broadcasts, which they enjoyed playing in the background while they took turns on her holes in gangbang after gangbang.

The weekly gang fuck sessions became an exercise of realizing dark, exploitative fantasies created by the Master's group for the beautiful, fair-skinned asian girl. From a catholic schoolgirl in pigtails, with cum splattered all over her blouse, plaid skirt and knee socks while they fucked her into oblivion in a classroom, to a young ballerina ambushed at the dance studio as they hung her by her leg from the ceiling like a piece of meat. They choked her to the point where she went in and out of consciousness throughout the ordeal, while they ravaged her after ripping holes in her tutu and writing grotesque words on her fair skin using markers.

One time, as a way of celebrating an epic gangbang in an abandoned office tower after her and Julia were reduced to exhausted ragdolls after lines of men had ravaged their holes for a solid six hours, they put the two girls on display at the rooftop of the building. They had nothing on but their slave collars, their skin glistening with sweat and cum as they shivered in the autumn breeze. They were ordered to stand 'at attention' with arms behind their backs and perky tits jutting out proudly on their stilettos above a busy street below.

Their cries of pain went into the wind, as the men flogged their tits and ass high above the streets.

Tess savored each gangbang in their vivid afterglow, and it would only be days before she would yearn to be used and abused again. She would anticipate the weekly package of a fetish ensemble being sent to her office, and she would instantly become moist as she took out each slutty piece of clothing with shaking hands.

But she also lamented the death of her former ego as a 'normal' woman, the innocent Tess that seemed such a faraway memory. Advances of her former boyfriends and also new suitors have always been rebuffed - her devotion now was to her master. It was a deep and dark relationship that fulfilled her in ways that they could not fathom, and which herself could barely wrap her mind around.

At only 24, she had decided to forego any dream of a normal family. How could she, with this huge burden of a double life that had taken over? She thought about the possibility of potentially bearing the child of her master, or maybe even by an unknown man in the master's group with countless cocks pumping her womb full of semen on a regular basis. How would she even keep track of the father if she allowed herself to be fertile?

And what if she bore a girl? Would her daughter one day grow into another fuck toy for her master's men? She anguished over the possibilities in the dark and perverted life she now leads, all centered around pleasure and an unimaginable set of relationship dynamics that nothing could have prepared her for.

But as if she wasn't deep enough in this dark rabbit hole, the slut-slave is beginning to develop a new fetish of impregnation. It wasn't the end result of having a child that thrilled her, but the thought of her master and daddys using her body on a whole new level.

"Let's breed this asian fucktoy," they would say to her. In the dark recess of her mind, Tess visualized over a dozen of the master's men lining up in front of her bound body with legs spread and her pussy on display. They'd wait until she was ovulating; as fertile as she can be before the gangbang.

The imagery of this scenario began to gnaw at her on a daily basis, one which she could not resist and she had to resort to playing with herself in her office during her many daydreams.

"I'm a cumdump; it's all I'm good for. Shoot your seed deep inside this fucktoy," she whispered to her reflection in the mirror, her stockinged thighs spread under her desk while she diddled her clit furiously. Her hips rose from her office chair, as she imagined the warmth of having her womb coated with load after load of hot cum as each of her daddies emptied themselves into her after pounding her bound body.

The thought of not knowing who the father would be amongst the pack of daddys taking turns on her thrilled Tess even more. It was the feeling of shame that has become the lightning rod for Tess's ultimate gratification as a slut. Each time she felt more debased by the various acts they did to her, she needed to go one step lower; her life as a willing slut-slave for men has become an addiction.

Her runaway imagination was far outstripping her emotional ability to cope with her issues of self-identity, as she fantasized her master and his men gangfucking her deep into her pregnancy. In her mind's eye, she saw her own belly bloated in her third trimester yet still being manhandled and penetrated by countless greasy cocks. She'd be collared and leashed, branded the "Fucktoy" even during the joyful rite of passage for many women in the world. She imagined that they would play with her engorged mounds, massaging her sensitive nipples to tease out her breast milk so she could squirt it everywhere. As she circled her fingertips around her delicate pink nipples and tugged on them with her other hand in her office, she imagined her daddys taking turns sucking milk out of them while they choked and fucked her without relent.

Her sweet milk would get everywhere, adding to the mix of sweat, cum and her own juices that regularly coat her fair skin in the marathon gangfucking sessions. Her daddys would be sure to get a fair amount of it on her face for the cameras.

The young news presenter moaned audibly in her small office, her mind far, far away. Tess fought against the urge to squirt uncontrollably, at these dark thoughts of being used like a broodmare. It was as though her mind had no boundaries; it would stop at nothing to make her feel as used as possible in her uncontrolled descent into complete sluthood and slavery.

She finally squirted all over her hand, as she slapped her other palm over her mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure in her fear of being overheard. She tried to cup the streams of her juices shooting out of her, while she squeezed her eyes shut with her long lashes flickering in her ecstasy.

She finally came to and opened her eyes, the grotesque images in her mind's eye fading away and replaced by the mirror in front of her and the walls of her office. Her legs a mess from her juices, she looked around at the accolades and photos of her posing with various notable figures hung on her wall; tokens of her achievements and success in her career.

Yet, underneath it all, I am nothing but an uncontrollable slut, Tess thought with deep sadness.

Hot tears fell down her cheeks, as melancholy overtook the young girl. She sobbed, with her panties still around her ankles and pussy still tingling from the afterglow of the explosive orgasm. Shame and pleasure, pleasure and shame; they were part of the brutal vicious cycle of her young life.

FUCKTOY ON CAMERA

Any semblance of self control has waned, and is now in full retreat, in the anchorwoman's regular gangbangs as the master and his men began to gradually introduce recording devices to their debaucherous fuckfests. She will forever remember the first flash of a camera, as she was in the middle of having three cocks shooting thick strings of cum on her face. She knew it was only a matter of time before they began to record the debauchery - they found her beauty impossible to resist. She looked just as good on camera as she does in person - even when she lay on her back completely destroyed at the end of their fuckfests.

As she did during the entire descent into a complete fuck slave, she didn't miss a beat as she smiled at the lens as the thick spurts of cum landed on her cheeks and her chin, with copious amounts shooting directly between her outstretched lips. She licked her lips and made a show of sucking her fingers clean, as she gulped down the loads of countless men while facing the camera.

She was born for this, thought the men, before they pushed her on her back and continued to fist their cocks in her holes.

Soon, multiple cameras were introduced to their gangbang sessions with high production values and ultra-high resolution that captured every debaucherous scene. From the moments when her eyes would roll up in ecstasy, to her cries of pain and pleasure at being whipped and choked, the unblinking lens captured every moment in perpetuity.

She has truly crossed the boundary of no-return, as footage of this time of her life will be forever captured and will never fail to resurface even decades later. The exploitation of her mind, body and soul will now be passed on from one person to the next, and she silently acquiesced.

With her arms bound behind her, kneeling in front of the camera while surrounded by cocks, she would speak to the camera the same words that she has uttered countless of times now;

"My name is Tessa Tong," she said in her characteristic broadcast voice. "I am under no duress, and I'm here for my own personal pleasure," she admitted while looking into the camera with her doe eyes with her lips and chin glistening with cum.

"A whore. A slut. A cumdump. A fucktoy... You could call me all these things, and they would be true. I don't care, because it feels good. I like to be used. I like to be choked. I like to have every hole filled as often as I can. And..." she hesitated as tears began to creep under her lashes while she contemplated the gravity of her recorded admission.

"I want to do this forever. I want to be dominated by my master and his men. I am theirs to use, to abuse. I belong to them," she said, as she looked up at her master's eyes.

She came like never before that evening, as the cameras captured a particularly rough ordeal for the young woman. The men were fuelled by her full-on admission of surrender.

For the Master's viewing pleasure in his private collection, one of his men split the video frame to include one of Tess's nightly broadcasts to show the contrast of her split personalities of on-air professional and depraved sexslave side-by-side. Soon, these clips were circulated amongst a private network of wealthy, dominant men around the world who craved the submission of beautiful women with some renown in their communities.

The men relished having clips of these videos playing in the background while they ravaged her every which way.

It was a life-changing event with far-reaching consequences. She often tried to block out its ramifications, and instead chose to follow only what felt good in her never-ending series of orgasms. For if she ever stopped to think about what she has done, she felt she would be devastated by the turn of events in her young life. She felt as though she teetered on the edge of sanity.

When they've pushed her body to such extremes, and exerted total control over her for many months, there was no part of her that felt untouched by his dominance. She yearned to be able to formalize his ownership over her. It was like a marriage of sorts, except it needed to be deeper than just husband and wife. She wanted it to be a union of man, and his slut slave. She wanted to be his forever fuck toy, available for use whenever, wherever and by whomever he pleases.

MAN AND SLAVE, AT THE ALTAR

They exchanged vows at the altar, Tess in an elegant white gown worthy of her dreams. It bared her porcelain shoulders with a plunging neckline, accentuating her hips with a slitted opening mid-thigh.

She was covered in ivory white from her veil to the gown draped behind her on the floor - save for the pink choker necklace. She had the walk down the aisle of her dreams, escorted by an accepting father. He walked her to a new life of sexual servitude.

The ceremony was solemn, and pregnant with more purpose than a common marriage between man and wife. It was her admission to be his property, forever and always, as a willing slave in his harem. To be used and exploited by his every whim - to be lent out, rented or even sold if he so desired, which the priest reminded her while officiating the ceremony.

Tess was struck by a deep melancholy, surrendering the last vestige of sense of self to this man who both loved and abused her. She will freely give up her future, her agency over her own life and control over her body. No longer an identity she could switch on or switch off, her every waking moment will be given to him and whoever he desires for sexual servitude.

"I do," she said with finality while looking up at his granite-like features, feeling his gaze stripping away all the layers a common woman could use as a veil. She had begged him for his affection, for mercy in moments of submission and ultimately, to take her as his property.

She felt his hand close around her delicate throat, fingers tenderly wrapping around her collar as he kissed her deeply.

They celebrated in fitting fashion, a planned orgy around the altar of the city's grandest catholic church involving the bride, the bridesmaids and a handful of young women to be gangbanged by the dozens of dominant, sadistic men in attendance.

The master began the proceedings by having Tess tied to the pulpit, her wedding gown discarded revealing her white fishnet bodysuit underneath. They kept her tiara and veil over her raven locks, her pale skin and pink areolas shown under the natural light shining through the stained glass of the church.

Her legs spread by the ceremonial rope tied around her ankles which circled her neck, he fisted his cock inside of her ass. The sound of slapping flesh filled the church while the wedding guests applauded and congratulated them.

Tess looked up at her master's eyes, and despite the strain of his fucking her tight orifice, looked up at him with deep affection.

"I love you, master. You're my one true daddy. Please use me, forever and always."

"I love you too, my fuck toy. You are my fucktoy, forever and always."

And with that, he pulled out of her gaping anal orifice to begin pumping her glistening pussy which had ached for his thick member. He pistoned in and out of her womb, all the while pulling her hair downwards behind her head and making the diminutive young woman arch her back over the wooden pulpit.

He began shooting his seed deep inside of her, coating her womb with a fortnight's worth of cum he had been saving for this day. Thus began his new round of mental torture, to repeatedly impregnate the young fucktoy. Him and his men took dark pleasure in ordering her to abort multiple pregnancies in early term using medication, fully knowing it would cause her distress.

They merely enjoyed the thought of fucking her while she's fertile, and her womb being used as a smorgasbord for the cum of countless men. She would spend countless days waking up to morning sickness, again and again, with full knowledge of their intent to torment her.

Then came her father, by then no stranger to using his own daughter despite being stricken with near paralyzing shame and guilt for weeks after attending each of her gangbangs. But ever since he was shown the debaucherous footage of his own flesh and blood being abused, he proved that the sick duality existed in both father and daughter.

Both Tess and her father cried together as he slammed his small frame into his child, once the apple in his eye but now the source of his deep shameful pleasure. The irony of him giving her the first orgasm of the wedding orgy was not lost on them, and the audience whooped and cheered. Tess's father resisted the urge to pour his seed into her, but the darker the temptation, the more drawn he was to do it.

Under an ornate cross at the altar, Tess's father spurted into her fertile womb as they both sobbed under the duress of shame and guilt. She felt his face smothering into her full breasts as he finished cumming, his hot tears on her skin. Despite his internal agony, she felt his hot tongue on her pink nubs as he heartedly sucked on each of them before withdrawing.

She caressed his gray hair, eyes shut in resignation while panting from another quivering orgasm. To be used by her own father like a piece of meat... she had no boundaries left in her young life.

They went down the list of 'dignitaries' who each wanted to savor the newly-minted slave, which was the sadist priest. Not surprisingly, he was a disgraced preacher who was ousted from the diocese for his relationships with submissive young women. Yet, he still believed he served the christian god in his own twisted way. He simply believed young females were beautiful creations of god, and their submission to him was not unlike faithful service to the lord father.

"You look radiant, my child. What a blessed day this is," he said to Tess while she lay tied to the altar with chest heaving and sweating under the fucking she had endured so far. Cum was already leaking out of both her holes.

His grandfatherly demeanor was disarming, with his gentle eyes and square-framed glasses. Wisps of thinning hair, the colour of snow, framed his face which Tess thought handsome even for a man his age. But when he started using her, his face changed with dark intent.

His large open palms began smacking her tits with abandon as he roughly fucked both her holes, alternating between them at his leisure. Tess cried out in pain when he painfully twisted her delicate nipples while he continued to pound whichever hole he happened to be in.

"Oh god father, it hurts!"

"God loves you, my child. Even the whores. The harlots. The sluts. Surrender yourself to god, and to me," he whispered in her ear, as his still stout cock bore deep into Tess.

"Yes, father. Please...use me. Use me hard. I am a sinner," she said while gritting herself against the rough pounding. Everywhere she turned, it seems all of the various father figures simply used her for pleasure.

He took hold of the ceremonial rope looped around her neck, and grasping it from either side of her tender neck, applied steady pressure while he continued slamming into the young woman. His endurance bellied his age, as she felt the life gradually fading out of her while her vision tunneled.

"Do it preacher. Choke her out. She loves it," the master said to the disgraced priest.

With his grip tightening the noose around her neck, Tess fully passed out as her limbs relaxed and her body grew limp. But still, the sound of flesh pounding flesh filled the cathedral as he kept up his thrusts into an unconscious Tess.

The priest finally shot his load into the small, lifeless girl. The ropes were relaxed around her throat, and after a brief moment, her breath returned to her.

Using a ceremonial ladle, the priest poured holy water onto her face and also splashed it onto her exposed flesh encased in the white fishnet.

"Awaken, my child. And be reborn as a servant of God, and for your master," the lecherous priest proclaimed to the congregation.

Tess opened her eyes after the ordeal, and her vision slowly focused to see her body still tied to the pulpit. She saw the men with expectant looks, anxious to take their turn on her body that was already brutally violated so far.

12