The Young Black Lodger

Story Info
Graduate Trainee on Short Stay.
2.9k words
4.43
18.9k
43
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Young Black Lodger

Matt Brand worked at the London office of a major international mining company. Matt and his wife of seven years, Paula, lived in a small, three bedroomed, semi-detached house in the North London suburbs which they were buying on a 25 year mortgage. Small though the house was it wasn't cheap, nowhere in London was cheap but by both working the couple could afford the house and a reasonable lifestyle, but there were few frills.

Matt's company recruited young graduates from around the world to work within their worldwide mining operations. As part of their induction into the company, many of the young graduates would be brought to the home country where they would attend courses for a two/three-month period, before returning to their own countries to work. Whilst staying in the home country these trainees were billeted at the homes of a number of volunteer head office employees, who were paid a handsome sum for providing the recruits with all the requirements of home.

Matt and his wife were among the volunteer homeowners and currently had Luke, a new African graduate employee from South Africa, staying with them for three months.

They were now into the last two weeks of the placement. The young graduate had been no trouble at all, the couple liked having him around and he liked them. Paula had looked after him very well and she had been impressed by her polite and likeable temporary lodger.

On the Thursday morning of Luke's penultimate week before returning to South Africa, Paula had gone into the bathroom to get the laundry from the basket. The door wasn't locked, and she walked straight in only to be confronted by Luke, stark naked, drying himself after having a shower. Luke was nicely built, tall with wide shoulders and a narrow waist, his very dark skin was smooth and fragrant from the shower, but the thing that attracted Paula's open-mouthed attention was the very long and thick cock swinging between his legs.

Luke looked up at her and apologised for his appearance but he made no immediate move to cover himself.

At first, she couldn't take her eyes off his cock and when she did look up into his eyes, she saw a slow smile spread over his face. She blushed but didn't turn away as she felt the first signs of arousal in her pussy.

In a husky voice she said, "I'm so sorry Luke, I didn't know you were in here. You must make sure the door is locked when you're using the bathroom."

"Oh, yes, OK," he said, "But I'm not ashamed of my body and I don't mind you seeing it."

While he was talking, Paula saw his cock grow and harden, standing out from his groin as it started to become erect, he was clearly excited by the fact that she was looking at him.

Gathering her wits, she turned and left the bathroom and hurried away.

Later that day when they saw each other again, Luke gave her that easy, knowing smile, that he'd given her in the bathroom. She was clearly affected by it and blushed again, an image of his rampant cock in the forefront of her mind.

After Matt got home from work that evening and the three of them were having their evening meal together, Matt noticed the tension in the air, and the way Luke kept smiling at his wife. He noticed how flustered Paula got each time Luke smiled and he began to wonder if anything had gone on between them. Paula was very sexy, and during their seven years of marriage they had both strayed from the path of monogamy without any serious consequences.

That night in bed the sex was terrific, with Paula taking the lead throughout. Matt became more suspicious but wasn't worried and decided not to say anything, he was enjoying the moment.

The following day Matt got home earlier than usual, he'd decided to quit work early and see if anything was going on at home. When he arrived in their road, he parked at the roadside some way before getting to his house, so no one inside would know that he'd arrived home.

He let himself into the house quietly and stood listening, all seemed quiet. He went quietly up the stairs towards his bedroom. As he approached the room, he could hear muffled noises from behind the door. He could hear Paula gasping and moaning, and he thought it sounded like she was being well fucked.

He grasped the doorknob and thrust the door open quickly, then stopped in surprise. His wife lay in the middle of their bed, her legs spread wide apart and her knees drawn up. She was fucking herself with the biggest black dildo he had ever seen. She hadn't noticed him enter the room, and as he stood there watching, she had a huge orgasm shouting, "Yes, fuck me, Luke, fuck me hard. Give me your big cock, I want it, I want it."

Suddenly she realised her husband was standing in the doorway watching her. "Oh Christ," she said, "How long have you been standing there?"

Matt smiled, "Long enough to see how much you want Luke's cock in you," he said, "Have you already been fucking him?"

"No," she replied, "Honestly, I haven't. I went into the bathroom yesterday morning and he was standing there naked. I couldn't get my eyes off his huge cock, I can't get it out of my mind, and he knows I can't, I can see it in his eyes. I just had to relieve my need before I did something silly."

"So, you want him to fuck you then," he said, "Would it be so bad if he did, he's a nice guy and he'll be going home in a weeks' time?"

"Does that mean you want me to?" she asked, "That you don't mind if I do?"

"Well, it's not as if you haven't had sex with other men before, is it? It's never been a problem between us that we occasionally have sex with others. Besides, he's a nice, clean young guy and I can tell that he likes you a lot. Do you want to do it?"

She was silent for a minute, then looking her husband in the eye she said, "Yes, I want it. I do want him to fuck me. Just this once, just one night."

"Well go for it then," he said, "I'm going to the pub tonight and I won't be back until late, that should give you time to get into his bed. If you're still there when I get back, I'll see you in the morning."

Later when dinner for the three of them is over, Matt announced that he was going out for the evening and wouldn't be back until late. "I'll try not to wake anyone up when I come in, have a nice evening," he said.

When Matt had gone out, Luke helped Paula clear the dishes. She thanked him and made sure to touch his hands as often as possible. They sat down to watch TV together, and she soon snuggled up to him on the couch. She let her hand drop into his lap as they watched, and she left it there. Her fingers were resting lightly on his cock, which she could feel beginning to get hard.

He bent down to kiss her lips and she responded, slipping the tip of her tongue between his lips. She was now deliberately rubbing his cock through his trousers as he unbuttoned the front of her dress, easing her tits out of her bra. Then as he began to suck her aroused nipples, he put his hand up her skirt, rubbing her pussy lips.

Paula took hold of his hand stopping him, then she stood up, and still holding his hand she led him upstairs to his bedroom. Inside the room, with the door shut, she let him take her in his arms and they make out passionately.

They were soon undressed, and as they got into his bed he asked, "What about Matt, will he be home soon?"

"Don't worry," she said, "It will be alright, he doesn't mind. He knows I'm going to bed with you tonight, and he's alright with it."

Luke kissed her again, knowing now that there was no need to hurry. He spent some time kissing her lips gently, then licking them until she opened her mouth and let his tongue flicker inside. They made out for some time becoming more passionate with each passing minute.

Paula had taken hold of Luke's cock. She was amazed at how hard it felt, she knew it was long, much longer than Matt's and her fingers couldn't meet around it because of its girth. God, she wanted it inside her, her pussy was wet with arousal, and she needed it deep, deep inside.

Luke was gently squeezing Paula's breasts as he continued to kiss her and he began to tease her nipples, rolling them gently between his fingers and thumb.

Spreading her legs wide and pulling her knees up, Paula whispered fiercely in his ear. "Fuck me Luke, fuck me now, I want it, I want your cock in me, don't make me beg, just fuck me."

Luke positioned himself and held his cockhead against her slick labia. He rubbed the pre-cum from his glans against her lips and he easily slipped the head inside her.

"Oh, yes," she breathed, "I want you, I want you all the way inside. Stretch me baby, stretch me and give me all your cum, I want it in my womb."

Luke said nothing, he eased himself further inside Paula's hot, tight vagina. If this white wife wanted him to make a baby in her he was ready to oblige. After several short thrusts he'd bottomed against her cervix, she appeared to be comfortable with it, so he began to fuck her. In and out, gently at first but then growing more passionate as the lust built up in him.

Now he was ramming into her at the bottom of each thrust, and she was taking it without a problem. In fact she was egging him on to keep fucking her hard. "That's it, baby. Fuck me hard, give it to me, harder, harder." Then putting her heels on his back and wrapping her arms tightly round his back, she groaned and croaked," Oh God, Oh Christ, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. Harder, baby, I'm cumming, I-m, c-u-m-m-i-n-g!"

As Paula came, so did Luke. With each forward thrust his long, thick, black cock spat volumes of his hot virile semen deep inside her. As he emptied himself into her, he kept their pelvic bones mashed tight together as he sought her lips with his own.

They held each other tight for minutes as his cock softened slightly inside her, then he rolled over to lay beside her.

Paula turned her head to smile at her lover. "That was wonderful Luke," she said, "I hope you're not too exhausted, we have all night and I want you again. I'm sleeping here with you and I'm going to fuck you until we just can't fuck any more."

When Matt came home a little later and climbed the stairs to bed, he could hear Luke and Paula through the closed bedroom door. They were fucking hard, and he could hear the faint squeaking of their mattress. He knew that Paula would be sleeping with Luke for the night, and he'd be seeing a well fucked wife at breakfast.

Luke was young and fit, he had great powers of recovery and he and Paula fucked time after time into the early hours of the morning, before finally they fell into a deep and satisfied sleep. Luke had managed to fill her with his hot cum three more times during the night and would do so again in the morning before they got up.

Just before he went to sleep, Luke hoped that he'd got her pregnant, but he suspected that she was not naïve and was on birth control really. Pity really, he rather liked the picture he had in his mind of Paula with a hugely distended belly soon to give birth to his lovely black baby.

Perhaps, there would be another time when he might stay with her and Matt, and he might be able to persuade her to stop taking the pill so he could impregnate her then.

Luke and Paula rose late on Saturday morning. They had nothing particular planned for the weekend so there was no hurry. Luke spent the first hour after they awoke fucking her to yet another orgasm and flooding her pussy with cum.

Matt had woken earlier, alone in their marital bed. He lay for a while remembering the events of the previous night and the soft sounds of his wife's pleasuring that had filtered through to him. She'd obviously had a good time and must have been fucked many times during the long evening and night.

The thoughts of Paula lying spreadeagled with Luke's big black cock sliding in and out of her caused his morning erection to grow harder, and he had to go into the ensuite to rub it out before going to the kitchen to make himself coffee. He didn't expect to see the lovers for a while yet and it was after 10 a.m. before Paula joined him in the sunshine on the terrace at the side of their home.

"Did you have a good time?" he asked her as she sat down next to him,

"Oh, yes, I sure did." She replied with a smile, as she sipped the coffee she'd brought out with her. "Thank you for letting me have last night, I don't think Luke has had any sex since he's been here, three months is a long time to go without. He's very good, he may be young, but he certainly knows how to use that huge cock and how to bring a girl to the peak of ecstasy, I don't think I've ever cum so often in one night before, not ever."

They sat quietly together before Paula spoke quietly, "Umm, Matt, can I ask you for something?"

Matt had an idea what was coming, "Yes, of course, anything for my best girl, what is it?" he asked.

"Well, Luke is going home at the end of the week, and we'll probably never see him again. Do you think I could have him again before he goes?" The last words came out in a rush.

Matt had hoped that Paula was going to ask him something like that, it would fit in with something he had in mind for the coming week.

"Ok, that'll be alright," he said, "Tell you what," he continued, "Why don't you sleep with him all week, you can have our bed, it's larger than the one he's been using, you'll be more comfortable there."

Paula looked at her husband intently, he was up to something, she knew it. She'd expected him to agree for her to spend one or two nights with Luke, but the whole week, he was up to something alright.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked. "I mean I would love it, but what will you be doing?"

"Oh, nothing special," replied Matt, "I was talking to John Lassiter in the pub last night, he's going to be working away all week and he asked me if I'd keep an eye on Mandy for him while he's away, you know how she hates being home alone."

Paula knew all about Mandy, she and Matt had been steady together before Paula had met him herself and stolen him away. Matt still had a soft spot for Mandy and Paula knew that he'd bedded her a few times in recent years. Well she thought, she couldn't complain if Matt was getting some extra curricular sex while she would be getting fucked senseless by Luke, that was only fair.

"Well, that worked out well for you, didn't it?" said Paula. "Would you have let me fuck with Luke again if Mandy hadn't been available?"

"Of course I would, you know that. I'd have just kept those nights in the bank for some later occasion. Enjoy your big black cock while you've got the chance."

They enjoyed a long soft kiss together, they understood each other very well, it wouldn't have worked for everyone, but it worked for them.

Luke and Paula fucked hard all week. Paula had orgasms she didn't know were possible as she bounced on his shiny big black cock, and he filled her mouth and her pussy with copious amounts of his cum every night.

Matt took care of Mandy as he'd promised his friend. He only stayed with her for two of the nights, but he fucked her every single night.

At the end of the week when Luke left to go home to Africa, he thanked them both for their wonderful hospitality. As he shook hands with Matt he said, "If you ever get to South Africa, I will let you sleep with my wife, if I have one. If I don't have one, I will gift you my mother, she is beautiful and sexy and since my father left us long ago, she needs to be taken care of."