The Young Mage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They heard terrible sounds in the night!"

Mona gasped. "What... what were those sounds?"

"You are rushing again," Magnus said, suddenly wondering if telling this story was the right choice. He might give the little girl some nightmares. He needed to change it...

"Tomorrow morning, Tim and Kim went to ask the villagers about those sounds, but the villagers didn't want to talk about it, so they went to search for the flower once again. Yet that same night, they heard those sounds again!"

"And what happened then?!"

"Tim rushed out of the hut and ran towards the village, determined to find out what those sounds were and why the villagers were so gloomy about it. Kim called out after him, but he just ran out into the night."

"Was he scared?"

"You bet he was! It was so dark outside, he didn't know what was happening, and then suddenly he saw it come out of one of the houses!"

"Saw what?!"

"The monster!" Magnus said, his eyes going wide. Mona gasped.

"What... what did it look like?!" Mona asked, her eyes showing fear.

"Like this!" Magnus said solemnly.

Mona looked at him wide-eyed for a moment and then burst laughing. Theia chuckled as well, looking at the funny face that Magnus had made. His tongue was out, his eyes crossed, and his hands flapping at his ears.

"Why aren't you afraid?! I am a scary monster!" he said in a funny voice as Mona laughed, tears going down her face. Magnus turned towards Theia as if confused by them not taking him seriously and Theia couldn't help laughing herself.

"All right, I see where this is going," Magnus said. "You clearly don't want me to finish this story."

"Nooo, continue!" Mona said, still laughing.

"No, you are laughing at my monster..."

"That is how women of the Owl tribe express fear. We are really so terrified of the monster!" Theia said, winking at Mona. Mona winked back and then looked innocently at Magnus.

"Hmmm... all right, I'll finish the story. So, Tim saw the monster and he was ready to unleash his magic, but the monster spread its wings and flew away. 'Run, you monster! I dare you to attack me the next time! Leave these people alone!' Tim shouted in a challenge, while the monster's huge wings reflected against the moonlight. Prepared for anything, Tim ran inside the house that the monster came out of. His face froze in terror when he saw what happened to the people in the house..." Magnus said, his voice going low once again.

"What happened?!" Mona said with curiosity and just a hint of apprehension. She was eyeing Magnus, trying to figure out if he was being funny again. Magnus narrowed his eyes, beckoning Theia closer. He leaned in, talking in a hushed voice:

"Tim saw a scene he would never be able to forget... All of the house inhabitants... had their hair completely ruffled!" Magnus exclaimed as Theia and Mona watched him with puzzlement.

"It was a hair-ruffling monster! A really dangerous one!" Magnus exclaimed and reached out quickly, ruffling their hair with vigor.

"Hey!" They called out in surprise as Magnus laughed and ran his hand through their hair until it became a complete mess. They laughed and then started fighting back, ruffling his hair as well. Soon enough, all three of them became a red-faced hairy jumble.

"So, how does the story end," Mona asked when they finally settled down from all the laughter.

"Tim defeated the monster, of course," Magnus said.

"But how?"

"Remember how he challenged the monster? Well, the monster accepted his challenge and visited him the next night..."

"And, how did he defeat it? Did he use magic?"

"No..."

"How then?" Mona asked impatiently.

"He shaved his head!" Magnus said.

"What?!" Mona said, her face spreading into another smile.

"Yes! He shaved his head and when the hair-ruffling monster saw him, it was so terrified that it flew away in panic, never to come back..." Magnus said as they all laughed.

"Tell us another one!" Mona said after a moment.

"No, young lady. It is time for bed," Theia said.

"Nooo..." Mona said, deflating, but she still climbed down from Magnus' lap.

"You tell the best stories," Mona said, giving Magnus a peck on the cheek and then running away.

"Well, Magnus... I see Mona was right. I can't remember the last time I had such a good laugh... Anyway, it is bedtime for me as well," Theia said, rising up.

"Hey, don't I get a peck on the cheek?" Magnus said, smirking. Theia threw him a seductive smile but then shook her head.

"That is not so easily earned, I am afraid," she said, running her hands through her hair as if to set it right after all the ruffling. Her hands caressed her lovely neck while she was doing it, and she sighed with satisfaction, apparently oblivious of Magnus' transfixed stare. He felt the rise of his arousal and the sudden inadequacy of his pants, but then she just turned and walked away, swaying her hips in an exaggerated way. It was twilight already, but he could see her turn at one point to see if he was watching her go.

"Busted!" Magnus thought with a big grin on his face.

***

"Why aren't you coming, Magnus?! I am so alone and helpless here... You don't even love me, do you..."

Magnus woke as the sound of his sister's voice resonated in his mind. He took a couple of big breaths, trying to calm himself. He had had dreams about Lina before, but since he lost his powers, they became more vivid, more unnerving... It was as if his own doubts in his capability of finding her, of rescuing her, were seeping through. He splashed his face with cold water, trying to shake the feeling.

"I can't give up hope, even without my magic... I will find her... somehow," Magnus thought, exiting the tent and feeling the warmth of the sun on his face.

Another day of work was ahead of him. There was still a long way to go in setting up the palisade, but Magnus felt hopeful about finishing in time. Theia had organized her people in a very efficient way and the work progressed steadily. He was mostly focused on outlining the borders of the palisade and digging the foundations.

"I can't remember the last time I enjoyed work this much," Magnus thought as he leaned on a shovel, taking a breath. His muscles ached pleasantly and he stretched his strong arms, finally reaching out for a waterskin and taking a long swig.

"I love the way your lips are sucking the water out of that waterskin... It does make a girl wonder," a cute voice he recognized said behind his back. Magnus turned to see Leah smiling at him mischievously. She was leaning on a stick, keeping the weight off her sprained ankle. Magnus smiled back at her, enjoying the sight of her small but lovely form.

"Hey, Leah. How is the ankle?"

"Could be worse... As you can see, I have to use the stick to walk. Too bad there is no one to carry me around," she said, sighing dramatically.

Magnus laughed. "Alas! I am quite busy as you can see. Otherwise, I would be at your disposal," Magnus said, smirking.

"Yes... I could really use these muscles...," Leah said, coming close to him and touching his bare chest, her fingers tracing his pectoral and then his abdominal muscles. Magnus felt a tightness in his pants as her hand came dangerously close to his midsection. There was a hint of arousal in her eyes as she stayed her hand at the last moment.

"Well, too bad you are busy," she said in a slightly raspy voice "...but maybe later-"

"What are you two doing there?!" Ana said, approaching. "Were you checking out my girl here?" Ana said, slapping Leah's butt playfully.

Magnus' eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Eh, I've just-"

Ana laughed. "Relax, big boy, I am just messing with you. She is quite a hot little piece though, isn't she?" Ana said, placing her arm around Leah's waist possessively. Magnus watched them for a moment, perplexed. Ana was a head taller than Leah and also about twice her age. Yet there was an obvious chemistry between them. Leah leaned her head on Ana's chest, sighing with pleasure.

"I thought relationships like yours were frowned upon in these tribes...," Magnus said after a moment.

"That used to be so, yes. But we both lost our husbands in that battle against the Hatiti and we just found each other. They can frown all they want," Ana said, grabbing Leah's butt and squeezing it. Leah yelped and snuggled closer to Ana's voluptuous form. There was a certain power dynamics between the woman and the girl.

"Although," Ana continued, "we both like men as well, especially those such as yourself, don't we, my kitten?!" Ana said, giving Magnus a lusty stare and then turning towards Leah.

"Yes, we do..." Leah cooed.

"So if you promise to be a good boy and behave, maybe you could join us tonight," Ana said, licking her lips unconsciously.

Magnus chuckled at her tone. Ana was clearly a sexual predator and she reminded him of Fiona in that moment. The thought of spending the night between the two of them sent pulses of arousal through his body.

"So what do you say?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Magnus said, smiling.

"And will you behave?" Leah said in her sweet voice, reaching out to touch his stomach and running her fingers across his navel, her hand once again going dangerously low... Magnus held his breath, feeling the grip of arousal on his body. Apparently, the only aspect of his magic that was still there was his insane libido.

"I will behave, I promise," he said in a raspy voice.

"Good!"

Magnus watched the lovely duo walk away. He reached out for his concentration to make his cock deflate. It would be very uncomfortable to work like that, not to mention embarrassing.

"I should save some energy for tonight!" Magnus said, smiling like a madman as he started shoveling again.

***

Evening came and Magnus found himself in front of Ana's and Leah's tent. He cleared his throat loudly.

"Come inside!"

Magnus pulled at the tent's flap and went in, finding Ana and Leah sipping the Owl tribe's favorite drink - some kind of mead they made from honey and wild berries. The drink had about the same kick as wine. Truth be told, Magnus wasn't thinking about mead at that moment. Ana and Leah were obviously feeling very comfortable, wearing only a bare minimum of clothes to cover their private parts, and he couldn't help ogling their bodies. One tall, mature, and voluptuous, but still quite attractive with her amazing curves, and one small and slender but very pretty. Leah's thigh was bandaged, but it didn't detract from her attractiveness.

"See something you like?" Leah said seductively and offered him a cup of mead.

"Oh, I see plenty..."

"Make yourself comfortable."

Magnus wanted to sit down, but Ana held his arm.

"There is one firm rule in this tent. Men aren't allowed to wear clothes while they are inside," Ana said with a smirk on her face. Magnus laughed.

"All right," he said and started taking his clothes off, slowly, giving them a show. Ana and Leah sat next to each other and watched him with obvious arousal. When Magnus was finally naked, they were already kissing each other.

"Relax and enjoy the show..." Leah said when Magnus sat down. He felt strangely aroused by the fact that he was the only one naked.

Ana and Leah started kissing passionately, their hands caressing each other's bodies. Ana was clearly the dominant one, and she kissed Leah aggressively, her tongue invading the girl's mouth, while Leah surrendered to her aggression and moaned with pleasure. Magnus felt his cock harden as their show continued and he started stroking it lightly.

"None of that!" Ana ordered. "Only we get to touch that cock. Or are you misbehaving already?"

Magnus smiled and nodded. He had to play by their rules. He knew it would be worth it, even if all he would get was to watch this amazing show.

Leah used the distraction to reveal Ana's sizeable tits and she assaulted them with vigor, flicking the nipples with her tongue and then sucking them, prompting Ana to sigh with pleasure. Magnus watched, transfixed, as Leah kneaded Ana's lovely breasts, kissing and biting them all over. His cock was now painfully hard, and it stood in salute of the lovely view.

"Mmm... yes, my kitten, show me what those lips can do..."

"Oh, I'll show you..."

"Ahhh! You naughty kitten, biting my nipples like that... I might need to punish you..." Anna moaned, now clearly aroused by her kitten's loving lips. Leah sucked at the nipple with passion, finally releasing it and making a popping sound. She turned her head towards Magnus and gave him a mischievous smile.

"Look at him... His cock is going to burst."

"Mmm, yes... I think he likes the show very much," Ana said, caressing Leah's hair gently. Leah reached out with her good foot and touched Magnus' hard cock, moving her sole over the shaft and then caressing his balls lightly.

"OOHH!" Magnus moaned, his body tensing from arousal and the feeling of being so exposed. They both giggled at the response they were getting from a mere touch of Leah's pretty foot. Leah rubbed his shaft and then caressed his glans with her toes and Magnus bit his lip, already primed for ejaculation. Sensing his arousal, Leah retracted her foot, watching him breathe out in frustration.

"Damn! If this isn't the hottest sight I have seen in a while...," Ana said, her voice trembling with desire.

"Come here kitten!" Ana said with urgency, removing the last of her clothes and revealing a bushy pussy, already wet and glistening. "I need your tongue doing what it does best... Ahh!" Ana moaned when Leah's tongue touched her wet cavern. Leah licked her with obvious pleasure, drinking Ana's juices, her tongue exploring the depths of Ana's pussy. Ana was already delirious with pleasure, holding Magnus' eyes and smiling at him wickedly.

Leah suddenly raised her cute butt, wiggling it before Magnus, but never stopping her assault on Ana's pussy. Magnus watched the lovely ass before his eyes and it took all the resolve he had not to plunge his tongue and his cock inside the cute thing. But he was determined to honor what he had said. He was going to play by their rules, no matter what. In a way, this sweet torture felt so incredibly good, knowing that it brought so much pleasure to Ana and Leah.

"Mmm... you are a strong-minded boy indeed..." Ana purred, seeing him resist the temptation.

Magnus smiled, feeling a sudden pang of nostalgia. The whole scene reminded him of his sexual escapades with Fiona. Now, she was a true expert in teasing...

"I can't believe how much I miss her..." Magnus mused, but he was soon brought out of his reverie.

"Let's see if I can help," Ana said, reaching out with her much bigger, yet still pretty foot, and touching his cock. Magnus felt jolts of pleasure as she rubbed his shaft and caressed his cockhead. She teased him with her foot, rubbing his cock with her sole vigorously, but then stopping and pressing his balls hard any time he was close to coming. The game was arousing her madly and she pressed on her kitten's head, demanding more stimulation.

"Suck me, kitten... Make me climb. I want to feel your tongue deep inside my pussy..."

Leah obeyed, working her tongue inside Ana's pussy and occasionally switching to her clit. She sucked it in her mouth, twirling it and caressing it until she felt Ana's body stiffen and then shudder with impending orgasm.

"YES, MY KITTEN YES! YEEESSS!" Ana cried out as she rode her orgasm, her foot suddenly rubbing Magnus' cock with urgency. Magnus moaned in pleasure, feeling his orgasm approach, and he wondered if she would stop and deny him again. But Ana was deep in the throes of her orgasm and her foot never stopped rubbing him until he cried out in orgasm himself.

"OOHH GODSS!!"

Ropes of cum spurted from his cock, bathing Ana's foot and the mere sight of it triggered another small orgasm in Ana who held onto Leah's head while her hips trashed up and down, left and right...

"Ohhh, my kitten... you were so good..." Ana purred when she felt her orgasm subside. Leah's face was red and glistening with Ana's juices, but it was a happy face.

"I know!" she said, smiling.

"But your work isn't done yet... I am afraid I got carried away during my orgasm and now my foot needs some proper cleaning," Ana said seductively as she watched Leah's face with love.

Leah didn't need to be told twice, and she crawled down Ana's body and licked her foot with passion, scooping Magnus' seed and savoring it with obvious pleasure. She licked the foot and sucked the toes until there was no trace of Magnus' cum anywhere. She then took Magnus' deflating cock in her mouth, scooping any trace of his cum. Magnus moaned as her lips caressed his sensitive glans.

"You are such a good kitten," Ana said with love, pulling Leah to kiss her.

"Magnus, my kitten was so good, don't you think?"

"She sure was."

"I'd say she deserves some love from you, while your cock recovers?!" Ana said, raising an eyebrow.

"Hell, yes!" Magnus said with obvious enthusiasm. He was dying to taste that sweet pussy.

Ana pulled Leah up, taking her in her arms and kissing her gently, while Magnus moved forward until the sweet drenched pussy was before his eyes. Leah's moan was muffled by Ana's kiss as Magnus' first licks sent shivers through her small body.

"Oh, this sweet taste..." Magnus thought, her juices melting on his hot tongue. He decided to show off his oral skills, and Leah was soon writhing with pleasure and holding onto Magnus' head. He kept taking her close to orgasm, and then slowing down, prolonging her pleasure, and giving her a taste of her own medicine. Ana tried in vain to share a kiss with her since her kitten was moaning continuously, aroused out of her mind by Magnus' expert tongue-work.

"Damn, you are good...," Ana said, licking her lips suddenly. "I want to feel that tongue as well..."

As Leah was unresponsive to her kisses, Ana moved down to lick and bite her lovely breasts, which were almost too large for her small frame. Soon enough, Leah was unable to control her moans and Magnus decided to push her over the edge as he sucked on her clit with intensity.

"OOOOOHHH!!" Leah cried out in orgasm, her body convulsing and her legs squeezing Magnus' head with surprising strength. Magnus responded by licking her with even more intensity and savoring her sweet juices. Two hot mouths worked on Leah's pussy and tits until she finally had nothing more to give. She slowly settled down, breathing hard and smiling blissfully.

"That... That was magnificent!" she cooed, and Ana kissed her with affection, while Magnus just kissed her inner thighs gently.

"Phew, that was so hot!" Ana said after a few minutes of gentle kissing. "I would really like to feel that amazing tongue of yours, Magnus..."

"And you shall have it," Magnus said, moving between Ana's meaty thighs. He came close to her wet bush and then plunged his tongue deep inside, causing Ana to stiffen from a sudden burst of pleasure.

"Spirits! Ohhh!" Ana moaned as Magnus's tongue wreaked havoc on her musky, mature pussy.

"Damn, what a tongue... Ohh! Kitten... why don't you show him what your lips can do," Ana said through her moans. Leah moved between Magnus's legs eagerly and licked all the way from his balls, across his shaft, all the way to the tip of his cock. Magnus's cock stirred immediately and Leah giggled at the instant reaction her tongue brought. She bared her teeth and started biting his cock gently adding small jolts of pain to the pleasure. Her cheeks bulged as she sucked the cockhead inside her mouth and started nursing on it.

"Gods! Your mouth is so warm and tight..." Magnus moaned and then went back to eating Ana's pussy with more intensity. The air inside the tent was getting warm with the heat of their bodies and their moans were becoming louder, until Ana pushed Magnus off, barely stopping herself from coming.

1...34567...9