The Young Master Wizard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I mean yes, uh Ok, yes I'm ready to eat and no, nothing's wrong. I was just thinking. Why did you come to me last night? I don't want to hurt you or force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Master, besides it being your right to take me I merely gave you what we both wanted and needed. I know you've been pleasuring yourself and I waited for you to come to me but you did not. It is not healthy for a person to pleasure themselves time and time again, especially when they have someone who is supposed to do it for them. Since you did not come to me, I came to you. Is that so hard to understand?"

"Uh, no, I suppose not."

That night at bed time, Willa did not even offer to go back to her lonely pallet. She followed Obed into his bed and after they were settled she immediately grabbed his cock. Soon, they were once again deeply involved with pleasuring each other.

Several days after Obed and Willa became intimate, she came to him with a shopping list. They were out of many items needed to prepare their meals. She handed him the list and said, "When you're in town today can you please purchase these items. I cannot make a proper meal for you without some of them. We are eating the last loaf of bread now."

"I am not going to town today. I'm working on a project that requires too much time to spare any going to town. If you need the items badly you can go or we'll have to wait until tomorrow when I deliver the project."

"Very well. I'll go but supper may be delayed."

As soon as they finished their lunch, Willa headed to town for her shopping trip. She was in the small store they used when an old man dressed in Wizards robes came in. He brushed past two town residents, knocking one of them to the side as he did so.

The old wizard pushed in front of Willa and said to the storekeeper, "You there, storekeeper. I have a list of items I need immediately. I will be taking over as the local wizard and want these sent to my new home immediately."

"Yes Sir wizard. Do you want to pay when you order or on delivery?" The wizard just looked at him, turned and began walking out of the store.

The storekeeper turned back to Willa and said, "Are you and Wizard Obed leaving? Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"I knew nothing about it. The Master hasn't said anything to me about a new wizard."

The old wizard heard the exchange and returned to the store. He stopped beside Willa and looked her up and down with a hungry look on his face. He said, "Well, you seem to be a tasty little tart. I'm going to enjoy you. Come, show me to my new abode so we can get rid of that young upstart I hear is in these parts."

Willa tried to pull away and said, "No. Let me go."

The old wizard snarled with rage and slapped her hard enough to knock her down. He said, "ENOUGH. You will NOT use that tone of voice with me. Now, get on your feet and take me to my new home immediately. I grow tired of waiting."

Willa lay on the floor crying for a moment before slowly rising to her feet. She hung back and the wizard grabbed her arm once again and pulled her to the door saying, "Come. Do not even think about fighting me or further irritating me. It will go hard on you if you do. You'll come with me peacefully to my new house or you'll suffer the consequences."

The old wizard dragged Willa down the street threatening her as they went. As soon as the wizard and Willa had left the storekeeper sent his son running to Wizard's Keep, as the locals called Obed's home, to tell him what was happening. The young man arrived just as Willa and the wizard were coming out the town gate headed toward the keep.

Obed came to the door when he heard the boy yelling for him. Between gasps the boy told him what was occurring. Obed said, "Thank you son. Go inside, sit and regain your breath while I prepare to receive my guest."

Obed quickly reached into his pocket and pulled three half inch metal balls out. He held them in his hand while he recited a shield spell. When the old wizard arrived with a gasping, crying Willa he said, "Why are you pulling my wife with you? Let her go immediately."

"Listen boy," the old wizard said. "You get just one chance to get out of this alive. I'm taking over here one way or another. You can go peacefully, now, with what you have on you or you can suffer the consequences of defying me."

Obed looked around his home and sighed before he said, "Think you so? Very well, Willa, come."

Willa looked shocked when he said that but tried to pull away from the old wizard. He held her a moment while he said, "Not the wench. I need a housekeeper and bed warmer. She stays as part of the spoils. Now, go."

"No, this is my home, my town. I suggest you rethink your actions before it is too late Sir Wizard. You know the council does not approve of such as this. I do not want to hurt you but if you do not move on I'm afraid that is what I'll have to do."

"You impertinent puppy! So be it," yelled the old wizard. He threw a spell that should have slammed Obed into the wall of his house only to find him standing to the side out of range of the spell.

He snarled his rage and threw a fireball next. Obed's shield spell prevented it from coming close to his body. Obed responded with the same spell only to see it deflected with a wave of the old wizard's hand. Unfortunately, when it was deflected, it caught some dry grass on fire.

Obed knew he had to stop the fight as soon as possible or the fire might get out of control. He reluctantly gestured toward the old wizard with the hand that contained the three metal balls and mumbled an acceleration spell as he did so, gazing at the point he wanted to hit with them. At the same time, with his other hand, he threw a spell that caused an explosion of extremely bright light.

The light temporarily blinded the old wizard. He started to laugh then slumped down with a groan when the balls hit him in the chest. He was coughing up blood when Obed walked up beside him. He tried to gesture and send another spell toward Obed but Obed stepped on his hand to prevent the gesture.

The old wizard whispered, "What. How did you do that?"

"Metal balls thrown very, very fast."

"You do not fight fair," said the old wizard. Before Obed could respond, he slumped down in death. Willa ran to him and wrapped him in a tight embrace, crying as she did so.

They were hugging and kissing when the boy came out of the house. He was wide eyed and stared at the dead wizard for a moment before he took off running toward the town to spread the word about what a powerful wizard they had protecting them.

Life settled into a nice comfortable routine after the battle with the wizard. Obed's reputation spread, eventually getting back to his old Master among others. His reputation grew even more when it became known just who he had bested. It seems the old wizard he bested got a kick out of taking over younger wizards towns, humiliating them and, if they had one, taking their women. After he milked the town of all the money he could get out of them and bedded most of the women he moved on.

After this became known, the King sent a representative to him with a nice reward for eliminating the old wizard.

12