The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crossing her legs, she extended one foot out towards him.

"Maybe we could start with foot rubs," she suggested, wiggling her slender high-heeled foot around as if inviting him to kneel and pay homage to her tender toes.

Zip bit his lip, and shook his head. "Sorry, Mrs Sablier... but no."

Her brows darkened. "Zip..." she growled.

But he shook a finger back and forth, silencing her.

"You said your bit, now let me say mine. You may be right. But, Mrs. Sablier..." he said to the glaring older beauty, "you just told me about all the guys you've been with. That's great for you. But do you remember how many women I've been with?" He held up the same finger. She stared at it for a second before, with a soft gasp, his meaning seemed to sink in.

"Oh," she said. She squirmed, and looked to one side - slightly bashfully. "Right," she said.

"So what you're saying is like giving someone a brand new car, letting them take a single test-drive, and then saying they have to spend the next six weeks sitting in driver's ed - when the world's most awesome race track is waiting just outside."

He gestured at her body, as if making clear exactly which dramatic curves he was referring to. Denise took a sharp breath and rankled slightly at this - but also could not seem to keep her harsh expression from softening ever so slightly at the implied flattery.

"If we go with your approach Mrs. Sablier, then quite frankly, I'm not going to hear a word because I'm going to be too busy thinking about fucking you," he said. "So, how about this? We try it my way, for just one night... and if that doesn't work, we can go back to your lesson plan."

Denise bit her lip, and glared. She didn't quite like it. But, at the end of the day, she couldn't help but see some logic in his position. Plus, it had been all well and good to plan on telling him to wait for sex while she wasn't with him. But now that she was sitting in his little fuck-lair, wearing that dress to boot, well...

She let out a deep sigh, making her large breasts rise and fall dramatically in her low-cut strapless top. "Oh... oh, very well," she said, at last. "You win. We can have sex, Zip. But just one more night, or I'm going to ruin you for good."

But even if she had given in on one level, that didn't mean he was out of the woods.

"But!" she said sharply, waving up a finger - before the big grin could spread too far across his lips, to see her consent. "I'm not done yet. I have something else to suggest."

Reaching over, she picked up her purse. Unzipping it, she reached inside. Her hand brought out several small sealed packages, each a flattened square with an elevated ring denting out. She held them out, to reveal a half-dozen condom packages. The packaging bore the label 'XXXL'. These had been one of the items she'd gotten in her early-morning supply run; though not the only one.

Gazing upon them atop her palm, Zip gave the condoms a skeptical look, then raised his eyes back up to her face.

"Is that really necessary?" he asked her. "I already came inside you."

Denise squirmed, and then shook her head.

"That's not why I want you to wear one," she lied. Reaching out, she stroked her fingertip over one of the packages, almost like it was a tiny creature and she was teasing it. "The first time we did it, you had trouble lasting long enough to get me to... to where you claim you want me to go. If we dull the sensations a bit, that will help you last longer - and make your goal more achievable."

From the expression on her face, she still didn't think he was actually going to get there, regardless. But, from her perspective, having him last longer was still a great improvement on a few quick thrusts and then feeling him cum again. Plus, you know... all the other reasons she had denied having.

Zip considered this, and then nodded.

"I guess that makes sense," he admitted. "Can you help me put it on? Sex ed was a long time ago," he said.

"Well, first you're going to have to take out your cock."

"This is your idea," Zip retorted. "So how about you handle that part?"

She scowled slightly, then sighed. "Sure," she said.

She beckoned him closer. Zip obediently approached and stood over her. Reaching up, she caressed the front of his pants - and gasped softly. Partially performatively, but partially out of a genuine rising emotion, now that the moment was almost here again. Then, slowly, she unzipped him. She reached down inside his pants, and grabbed him, and then slowly hoisted him out. She let him flop out, and then sat back rapidly - mostly to avoid being hit in the face by him.

"God... damn..." she said, staring.

"You've seen it before," Zip pointed out.

"I know but, still..." she said. From the look on her face, she had almost managed to convince herself that despite all the evidence of her memory, while he had been big, he hadn't been quite that big. Her expression right that second seemed to be saying 'how in the fuck did I even get any of that inside me?'

"What next?" Zip asked.

She licked her lips, and then got her gaze back up on his face. Mostly.

"Well, now it really helps if you're hard," she said.

"Think you can help with that, too?" he asked her.

"How?" she asked, suspiciously. She did not recall blowjobs or hand-jobs being anywhere on his claimed agenda.

He nodded towards the space in front of the couch. "How about you give me a strip tease?" he asked her. "You're going to have to get naked anyway. So, might as well kill two birds with one bone."

She bit her lip, considering this a moment - then shrugged.

"Sure," she said. 'It will give me a little more time to prepare myself for him...' she rationalized.

They exchanged places. Zip sat down on the couch, his cock still hanging out. Mrs. Sablier rose up and stood over him. The ring of cameras watched silently all around her, getting everything. Reaching down, she tugged the hem of her dress a little further down her thighs, to start - which still seemed to leave it just a few inches away from letting him see her pussy, anyways.

Pulling out his phone, Zip selected some appropriate music. Mrs. Sablier gasped softly, as she heard it. It was not quite the highly stereotypical old-school porn soundtrack she had been half expecting. But it was still low and thumping enough that she could tell exactly where it came from - especially because Zip, far more interested in videography than audiography, had not removed any of the tell-tale slurps and moans.

"There," he said, putting the phone aside. "Now, go."

She gasped. And then she did as she was told. Still blushing deeply she began to dance for him. Her buxom hips began to sway from side to side. She rolled her shoulders back and forth, making her immense cleavage jiggle and jostle for him in her low-cut top. She turned away, so he could get a good look at her ass, shimmying back and forth in her skintight dress... and then bent over, so he could get an even better one.

She got so into it, she almost seemed to lose herself slightly in the music.

"You know you're supposed to be taking your clothes off, right?" Zip asked, after she'd been wiggling seductively for a few minutes - in a very arresting fashion it must be admitted - without giving him a single additional inch of exposed skin to show for it.

"Oh!" she gasped softly. She blinked her eyes, and then licked her lips. "R-right..."

Still facing away from him, she slid her hands down. Remembering that this was a tease, she started with the hem of her skirt. She tugged it up just a bit a few times first on one side and then the other, letting him get just a few tantalizing glimpses of her big round buns underneath. Glancing back, she was gratified to see his cock already twitching upwards, in response. Then, she finally pulled the dress all the way up, and left it in a tiny ring around her narrow waist.

She wiggled her hourglass hips for him a few times, now clad only in a tiny black thong - while her hands went up top. Turning so he could see her in profile, she peeled the top of her dress down over her huge cans, until the entire thing was just a little loop of slinky red cloth at her waist. Turning her bottom to him once more, she coaxed what was left of her dress slowly up and over her giant buns, until it finally slid all the way down her long legs, and landed in a tiny 'plop' around her ankles.

Taking dainty steps in her black spike heels, she picked her way out of her fallen dress. Looping her toe through it, she kicked it to one side - not wanting it underfoot. She danced just a little bit more, swaying her hips back and forth while facing him, in her bra and panties. Then, she went down on her knees. Wiggling around before him, she unhooked her bra. She teased him with it for a few moments, pulling one cup aside as if about to remove it before pushing it back up into place, while swaying and jiggling them before him. Then, finally, she popped it off, and cast it aside.

"God damn..." Zip said, as he saw her gigantic naked hooters once more. It was his second time of course, but still - the depth of her cleavage, and the ponderous way the big heavy natural jugs bounced and jostled against one another, still took his breath away. Looking down between them felt like peering down into a majestic canyon, and almost gave him vertigo.

At his regard, Denise smiled slightly, despite herself. Then she looked up. His penis was most of the way hard, but not quite all the way. So, with a little naughty smile on her lips, she decided to give him an extra treat. Crawling up between his legs, she reached out with the tip of first one huge breast and then the other, and stroked them along the underside of his shaft.

"Holy fuck..." Zip gasped. His penis twitched in awe, as it was caressed by first one and then the other of her big stiff nipples. In no time, it grew out even further.

Looking down at his reaction, Denise smirked.

"Do you like this?" she asked him, giving him another stroke with her breasts. "You did always seem quite fixated on my chest."

"Yes... yes very much..." he admitted, gasping again as her big jiggling spheres made another stroke up at him.

His answer pleased her - but it was also unnecessary. His regard had already been confirmed by the way his enormous penis had swiftly hardened up fully, and now pressed back up into her breasts. She gave it another few strokes, just to be sure. Then, remembering the purpose of her striptease in the first place, she reached over and grabbed up one of the wrapped condoms.

"Here we go," she said, unwrapping it. She placed the rolled-up disc at the tip, spread it out and then, with a single sweep of her fist, unrolled it all the way down to his base. She was gratified that 'XXXL' did indeed live up to its branding, and there was enough to cover up his entire thick veiny beast - if only just barely.

"There we go," she said, admiring her handiwork. "All nice and wrapped up." Her eyes darted up from his plastic sheathed penis to his face. "How does that feel?" she asked.

Lifting up her tits, she gave him another rub with them, for comparison.

Zip bit his lip. "Alright," he said. "Different. But still nice."

"Good," she said. To reward him for his obedience, she swung her lips over and gave him a brief kiss, at the very tip of his now well-sheathed penis - her eyes never leaving his.

With his cock successfully extended and then wrapped up, the purpose of her striptease was fulfilled. But there was one part of her still wrapped up, and that would not do. So, already being in position - and wanting to make sure he didn't go soft in the interim - with a naughty smile on her lips, she elected to give him one more treat.

Lowering her head down, she put it down until it was almost on the floor between his feet. Her dark hair swirled lustrously around his ankles, as she knelt before him - like a conquered queen groveling in homage before her usurper. Fortunately the floor looked and smelled as if it had been immaculately polished - as indeed it had been. Then she lifted her buxom hips high and wiggled them back and forth in the air, behind her.

"God-damn..." she heard him gasp in awe, as he watched her curvy hips sway before him - clad in her little black thong and nothing else. Hidden between his shoes and her hair, her smirk broadened. She wiggled her bottom back and forth a few more times. Then, she lifted her hands back up, and caressed them up the sides of her hourglass hips. Finding the tiny straps of her little panties, she traced them delicately, and then slipped them down inside. And then, still kneeling and wiggling before him, she slowly drew them up and over the gigantic swell of her taut round bottom. As the back of her panties slipped up and over her buns, she heard Zip gurgle in awe... and her smirk grew still broader.

However, she had been so into her act, she had almost forgotten his cameras. As she drew her panties down below the base of her ass and onto her thighs, she suddenly heard a slight whirr behind her - as one of the auto-lenses, detecting a change in the light, suddenly adjusted slightly to bring into perfect focus the glistening pussy that had suddenly appeared, naked, at the center of its frame.

The reminder made Denise suddenly freeze, and she shivered - her panties stretched out, between trembling thumbs, just a few inches down her thighs. The camera got to drink in a long shot of her little pussy glinting on its debut, just above and behind the wavering waistband of her thong - while the rest of the skimpy garment hung down into the wide gap between her sleek thighs. Then, with a sigh, Denise got hold of herself again - and continued stripping. Thumbs still trembling, she guided her panties down the rest of her legs - shifting her kneeling posture slightly to slip them past her knees. Plucking them off over her shoes, she rose back up and stood naked before him.

"How was that?" she asked him.

"That was amazing," he told her. Then he looked her up and down, and cocked his head. "How long has it been since you did that?" he asked her.

Denise took in a sharp breath, and swallowed. "A long time," she admitted. Then, as if realizing she had accidentally opened up a part of herself she was not yet comfortable discussing with him, she lifted her dangling panties up and then tossed them to one side - both to metaphorically draw a line under any further questions, and to get rid of them before he could demand she hand them over.

"Now, shall we get started?" she asked him impatiently, while standing before him dripping and naked.

"Sure," he said.

"How would you like to begin?" she asked him.

He had thought a lot about this. Any perusal of popular sex guides, like the Kama Sutra or its ilk, or just the internet itself, would lead to lots of lists and illustrations of various adventurous sexual positions, which he was certainly interested in trying out on her sooner or later. But, going right down that path had had a very 'trying to run before you can walk' feel to him. Even just looking over the more basic positions he had also discarded any that left her in control - forward and reverse cowgirl for instance - since while cool in theory that was very explicitly not what he was after right now. So for his basic 'how do I does sex?' course he had boiled things down to basically two elementary positions: from behind and from in front.

The latter he knew often got denigrated as 'boring missionary'. Having tried it once, he knew instantly why you didn't want to use it in porn - all an external observer would see was his back, plus her legs wiggling to either side of him. But as far as actually experiencing it, he had had few complaints - the entire front of her torso had stayed pressed up against his, including most notably those big huge jostling tits. It had left her face right in front of him, so conversation was no problem. And once he'd actually gotten going, it had been dead easy. And, for just starting out and trying to get 'the basics' down, easy seemed good.

"How we did it yesterday is fine," he told her.

She briefly made a face, but then shrugged.

"Fine," she said.

They changed places. He got up, and she lay down. As she did so, Zip seemed to realize belatedly he should express his appreciation for her efforts.

"Thanks for the strip tease, Mrs. Sablier," he told her. "It was really awesome."

Settling into place, she let a little smirk spread across her lips.

"You liked that did you?" she asked him. "Well, thanks."

Reaching a hand up, she licked it, and then reached down and transferred the moisture to her pussy - helping it get ready for him.

"I figured I'd pump your ego up a little bit," she admitted, rubbing her saliva into her vulva, "because I have a feeling it's about to take quite a beating." Having finished moistening up her pussy, she reached both hands up and took a firm grip on the armrest of the couch, just above her head. "Okay," she said, spreading her sleek thighs wide, and presenting him with her dripping vagina. "Come and 'tame' me, stud," she dared him. "If you can."

Having taken off his own clothes while she prepared herself, Zip obediently came up and climbed up on top of her. He had learned enough that this time he didn't need help getting into the proper location. Taking up position between her thighs, he put his penis at her entrance. Slowly he pushed into her.

And, at first, it looked like she would be wrong.

"Oh.... g-God..." Mrs. Sablier hissed. Her face contorted, and her breathing quickened, as he slid slowly back into her once more - forcing her vagina to spread absurdly wide in the process. Once he was in her as deep as he would go, he settled down onto her, until her huge breasts once more caressed against his chest.

But then, he kept on pumping - and though her face flickered and she kept making interesting little noises, he never seemed to be getting any farther. His mammoth schlong slammed down into her again and again - but though it had seemed simple on paper, the idea of being able to tell what part of her he was thrusting into turned into nonsense in practice. He found himself caught in a tiny version of the same problem he had when he first tried to enter her - a bewildering array of sensations but no way to interpret them.

"G-getting any closer?" he asked, as he sank deep inside her once again.

Her face quivered, but then she shook her head.

"Sorry," she said. "No luck," she added, her voice shivering slightly as she took another long deep thrust.

"You... are you going to try to guide me?!" Zip asked, feeling a little frustrated.

She bit her lip. "Hmmm..." she said.

For just a moment, Zip had the distinct impression she was really no clearer on this than he was. Then she shrugged, which at least had the side effect of pushing her breasts up higher and jiggling them against his pecs.

"A little higher... I think," she told him.

"You... you think?!" he asked, incredulously.

"Well, I can't exactly see up in there to give you directions, now can I?" she asked, her sweaty face giving him a bemused smile.

Zip grimaced, even as he drove another deep thrust far up inside her.

"You... you need to see to... to direct me inside your pussy?" he asked.

Squirming into a slightly more comfortable position beneath him, she cocked her head, and her smile got bigger.

"Your gallbladder is inside you," she pointed out, glancing towards his chest. "If I were a novice surgeon, would you feel comfortable giving me directions to it with my scalpel?"

Zip bit his lip and glowered. "Fair enough," he admitted.

Then, belatedly following her directions, at the apex of his next stroke he briefly paused. He shifted his hips down slightly, trying to direct his path higher in her pussy. Then he slammed back up into her.