The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 10

Story Info
Final chapter of Book 1 - Zip tries to seduce his nemesis.
17k words
4.69
4.3k
1

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zip Unzips

Episode One of the Zip Files - the Saga of a Lesser Supervillain

Recap: Zack 'Zip' Zilch has discovered he has a particularly perverted set of superpowers, and has set out to use them to fuck as many of his female classmates as possible. After first subduing his buxom teacher, Mrs. Denise Sablier, he has now set his sights on Erica Blake - a long-time antagonist of his, a self-proclaimed 'bad girl', and universally acknowledged as one of the hottest beauties in San Cajetan Senior High. Will Zip's first attempt at seduction end in success, or in disaster and disgrace? Let's find out!

No characters appearing in this work are under the age of eighteen.

Chapter 10: Zip Goes For It

The next morning Zip tracked down Mrs. Sablier before classes started, and took her aside in the hallway. She was wearing a white baby-doll style dress whose hem was short enough to be distracting to him.

"I have something I need you to do for me," he told her.

"Oh?" she said. Her buxom hips squirmed back and forth under the hem of her dress, as if in eager anticipation of what exactly he might ask of her. "And, what is that?" she asked.

But when Zip told her what he wanted to do, her face dropped open in shock - and more than a hint of jealous horror. Then, it got even more aghast, when he gave her the name of his target.

"Erica Blake," he told her.

Mrs. Sablier squirmed back and forth, and swallowed.

"Are... are you sure you want to do that?" she asked him, at last. "Erica is... not gentle."

By chance, just then, the athletic blonde in question rounded a corner and began to saunter up the hallway. As she passed she seemed completely oblivious that her classmate and her teacher were talking about her - let alone why. The two could not help watching her as she passed - but Erica was pretty used to being watched and didn't seem to notice. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a button-down shirt. As they watched her walk away - which was itself no unpleasant experience - Mrs. Sablier turned back to Zip and nodded in the departing pneumatic beauty's direction.

"That's no wilting violet," she pointed out. "She's not tamed, like you've made me. If you try something... she's liable to hurt you. And I don't just mean your feelings."

Zip considered her arguments. But he had seen something, as Erica passed, that sealed the deal for him. He shook his head.

"I'm sure," he said.

"Well...okay," Mrs. Sablier said. "I'll do it. But... but just this once. If you get out of this in one piece then you need to find another way from now on. Understood?"

Zip smiled. "I understand," he said. "But don't worry... I know what I'm doing."

Mrs. Sablier took a deep breath, then shook her head.

"I hope I do," she said. "For your sake."

But despite his outward bravado he was nervous and on edge the whole day, like he had fifteen major tests in a row and had barely studied. He had not actually contemplated what he was currently contemplating for quite some time; and his previous attempts had not gone well, to say the least.

He was so distracted he could barely pay attention in any of his classes. During his first period, Dr. Creed had moved onto a new unit; this one covering the Gaia War, including its intersection with local history. But despite the fact this topic was in theory of intense personal interest to him, Zip found his thoughts repeatedly straying away.

"One curious local detail," the redheaded teacher said, gesturing at her current slide. "During the war, while most major metropolitan centers - including both Los Angeles and the Bay Area - suffered significant damage, our own San Cajetan was virtually untouched." She waved her hand airily, as if extemporizing. "There are several theories as to why," she continued, "ranging from the then-recent manhunt for Iron John leaving this area too well-guarded for the Horned King or Power Flower to plant any of their hidden servants, thus causing them to focus on other areas; up to their simply being very little here at the time worth striking. But it is quite possible that there was another reason. So... would anyone care to speculate?"

She turned and gave the class a big smile. But all she got out of the other gorgeous and well-bred students arrayed around Zip was a series of very fascinated yawns, and several sleepy eye-blinks. But, ignoring them, her gaze instead zeroed right in on Zip.

"What about you, Mister Zilch?" she asked him. "Are you inspired to any thoughts?"

Zip started, and then sat up more straight in his seat.

"Uh, no ma'am," he said, trying to get his thoughts back on the present - too late to actually do him any good.

Cassie gave him a little pouting frown - as if disappointed that for once among her students, he hadn't been paying attention either. He still wasn't sure if she realized that the only things he usually paid attention to during her lectures were her ass and her tits - and with thoughts of Erica's pussy swimming in his head, even those weren't cutting it. Then, she shrugged, and moved on.

"Well, regardless of the reason," she continued, "I think it is notable that the relative peace and tranquility here during the chaos of war gave the San Cajetan area a reputation for safety and security that, deserved or not, immediately caused migration into the area to spike. And that in turn started the transformation of our fair city from what had been a sleepy tourist town into what the burgeoning center of opportunities it is today. Funny how things work out, isn't it?"

This was greeted with a few more yawns from his fellow students, and a blank stare from Zip. Cassie shrugged and, as if accepting she had a tough audience that day, turned back to her board.

"Anyways," she said. "Back to our core curriculum. Now, the Titan League's response initially focused on holding critical government and military centers. This is when the famous battle on the Washington D.C. Mall occurred. Strategically, this allowed the preparation of the counter-attack upon..."

Zip promptly zoned back out... though he did retain just enough awareness to stare at her butt as it waved back and forth in front of him, for the remainder of her lecture. Having been caught up once, he took pains to at least pretend to pay attention through his other classes as well - an endeavor not helped by the fact that they lacked the same captivating scenery. But really, all he could focus on was the churning of his own belly.

Then, at last, it was time. AP Senior Biology, again. Zip entered the class full of beautiful hotties and sat at the back, next to Erica. He had made sure the seat plan for the week kept that little feature, one last time.

He could not help himself. His eyes repeatedly swung over and took in the gorgeous girl seated next to him. She twirled her hair and, true to her nature, seemed to do her best to ignore him. But fortunately for him, she remained true to her nature in other ways as well. Never a particularly careful girl when it came to such things, her athletic thighs repeatedly swung apart as she fidgeted boredly at her desk. And each time she did so he got a clear view of the same sight that, having caught a glimpse of it earlier, had sealed his resolve to go for her today no matter what.

His courage bolstered by his repeated viewings of Erica's crotch, along with the twitchings this caused in his dick, Zip looked up, caught Mrs. Sablier's eye, and nodded to her. She had been looking almost as nervous as he felt, though none of her curvier students seemed to have picked up on it. Looking back at him the buxom teacher squirmed, the hand holding her trademark pointer briefly shaking. Then she swallowed - and then nodded back her acknowledgement.

Reaching up, she collapsed her pointer and held it before her broad hips, stroking it as if reassuring herself.

"Alright, girls," she said. "Now, let us cover your mastery of this material with a little pop quiz...'

There were some audible groans.

Going to her desk, Mrs. Sablier picked up a thick sheaf of papers. Then she went down the front and handed several to the start of each row of desks, with instructions to hand them back. Soon all the girls were working studiously away. Hands folded behind her rounded hips, Mrs. Sablier slowly stalked down one aisle and then the other. Then, under the cover of her observations, she paused right in between Zip and Erica. Turning so her prominent backside was facing towards him, she bent low and brought her lips near Erica's ear.

"Excuse me, young lady," she whispered softly, to Erica - who, near as Zip could tell, had already given up and drawn cartoons of stick figures having sex for two of her answers. "I need you to stay after class today," she said.

Erica looked up sharply. "What?" she gasped. But she kept her voice down - much as she liked to project a bad-girl image, she still didn't want to call attention to herself if Mrs. Sablier was about to dress her down. "Why?!" she asked.

"It's about what happened the other day," Mrs. Sablier said. When she got a blank look, Mrs. Sablier leaned a bit closer and lowered her own voice even further. "You know... with your blouse?" she whispered, softly.

Erica blinked a couple times, still seemingly failing to recollect. Then she took a deep breath, and her eyes widened - as memory of the incident Denise was referring to suddenly seemed to flood back into her. It had been over a week and she clearly thought her traitorous blouse had gone undetected. But then, a petulant expression spread across her pretty face.

"What about it?" she hissed.

Mrs. Sablier squirmed - looking momentarily like she didn't know what to say.

She had by now bent over so low, in an effort to get her head close to Erica's, that with but a slight nudge from his powers Zip was afforded a look straight up her skirt - including seeing her mound peeking out between her thighs, sheathed in a skimpy cream-colored panty. He looked first one way and then the other, making sure no one was watching. Then, in effort of loosening the tongue-tied teacher's lips, he reached his hand brazenly right up between her thighs, and delivered a hard flick, through her panties, right onto the center of her mound.

Denise gasped sharply, her eyes spreading wide, as she felt his sharp and chastising strike. His finger hit right into the center of her pussy lips - with only a thin sheath of thin cotton to cushion her. She licked her lips, and her buxom bent-over body squirmed delightfully before him. But the flick to her pussy seemed to have the desired effect and a moment later, still squirming from having been chastised between her legs, Mrs. Sablier took a deep breath and got on with it.

"If you want to discuss it here, in front of your peers, then we can do that," Mrs. Sablier softly whispered back, to her defiantly glaring student. "Or, you can just stay after like you were told, and we can do so in private." She looked around briefly, at the other girls, and then back to Erica's face. "It's your choice, dear," she said.

Erica squirmed, and rolled her eyes. But then she sighed.

"Alright, fine, fine, I'll stay," she said. Squirming, she turned back to her paper.

Rising, Mrs. Sablier turned and gave Zip a brief look. The expression on her face said 'I did my part... I sure as fuck hope you know what you're doing with yours'. Then she proceeded back down the aisle and back to her own desk, leaving them alone beside each other again.

When class ended, Zip rose with the rest, and Erica stayed behind. She glared at him petulantly as he packed his bags, but said nothing. Then he left his phone under a paper on his desk and went away. He put his bag in his locker, then pulled it back out and returned. Mrs. Sablier was standing guard.

"She's in there," she said, nodding back through the door. "Stamping like an angry bull. I hope you know what you're doing... or I'm going to have to call an ambulance."

She paused a moment.

"For you," she added, just in case she was unclear.

"Don't worry so much," he told her. "Will you stand guard, and make sure nobody disturbs us?"

She nodded. "But that's all I'm doing. And if it sounds like things have gotten out of hand..."

"They won't," Zip assured her, and went through the door.

Erica was leaning her curvy short-skirt-clad ass up against the front center desk. Arms folded beneath her breasts, she was tapping her foot. Her pretty dirty-blonde-haired head had been turned to look out the window, jealously, at all her friends streaming to their cars.

As he entered she turned her face towards him. Her heavily-mascaraed eyes widened in surprise when she saw him. Then her pretty features twisted into one of her customary sneers.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Loser Boy," she said. "What do you think you're doing here?"

"I forgot my phone," he said. He walked past her to it. Unwilling to do him the dignity of turning her body to face him, Erica tossed her hair and glared as he passed.

"Is Mrs. Sablier ready yet?" she said. "I've been waiting for, like, hours."

"She had to run to the vice principal's office," Zip said, coming back up with his phone. "But she told me to say that if you leave before she got back you would get in trouble."

He took advantage of the fact she was refusing to face him to set up his camera on a little stand on a desk, facing towards her. He started it filming.

Not seeing this, Erica rolled her eyes.

"Not as much trouble as she's going to be in when my daddy finds out about this," she said.

But despite her bold words she still seemed slightly nervous. If her father found out that the apple of his eye was flashing her tits at school, regardless of her attempted explanations, Zip got the impression that it would not be Mrs. Sablier who would have the most to fear from him.

"Hmm," Zip said. Leaving his phone he walked over and stood near her. At this, she finally turned to face him. "But, actually, while she's gone, this is probably a good chance for us to have a talk."

"Oh?" she said. She cocked her head, and gave him a derisive smile. "What about?"

"Us," he said.

Erica glared, and then shook her head.

"There's nothing to talk about with us, because there's no us," she said. "There's just somebody who deserves to be in this school," she said, tapping one hand to each of her own shoulders, "and somebody who doesn't." She looked him in the eye, but left that one un-patted.

"You say that, but I don't think that's it," Zip said. "I think that's just one of your cover stories."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh... then what do you think it is?" she asked.

"I don't think you want to get rid of me because of that," he said. "I think you want to get rid of me because you're worried how into me you are."

A more pure expression of surprise could hardly have appeared upon Erica Blake's face if he had just transformed into the Silver Fox before her eyes.

"That's... that's not it!" she said, hastily.

"You spend all your time fixating on me..." he said.

"Do not!" she said. "And... and it's not like that!"

"Is it?" he asked.

"Y-you're a loser!" she snapped. "I... I would never want to have anything to do with you!"

"Do you pay all those guys to hang out with you, just to take your mind off me?" he asked, leering.

"Ooh!" Erica said.

Stamping her foot, she launched into a stream of invective at him. He didn't listen very hard - just let her get it out of her system. Instead he looked down. He admired what he saw. On more than one occasion she lifted one of her long sneaker-tipped legs and then stamped them back down - which worked out perfectly for him. Then, even though he wasn't listening, he could feel her stream of insults and mockery start to peter out. He lifted his gaze back up to her flushed and gorgeous face, and smirked.

"That's nice," he said. He shook his head. "But I still didn't believe a word."

Huffing furiously in a way that made her immense breasts slosh delightfully within her blouse, Erica quivered and glared.

"Why... why on Earth would you think I have the slightest bit of attraction to you?" she asked him.

"Because all through class you kept opening up and showing me how wet and gooey you were," he told her. "You didn't think I wouldn't get the message, did you? I may be a big dork, Erica - but even I can see a clear invitation when you just lay it out like that."

Erica stared at him a moment, and then swallowed.

"What... what the fuck are you talking about?" she finally asked. "What do you think I invited you with?"

"These, of course," Zip said.

And with that he stepped forward, and reached right up her skirt. His hand, sliding up between her sleek thighs, soon located his target. Alighting upon her naked pussy, he touched a single finger to it, and began to stroke it up and down the crevice between her slick and tender lips.

Erica's eyes suddenly got very wide, and her jaw dropped part way open. A shiver ran through every inch of her body, as she felt Zip's fingertip caressing along her holy of holies.

"H-how... h-how did... what in the..." she whimpered - both her voice and her body shaking, in bewilderment. But whatever she was trying to say, the caress of Zip's finger didn't seem to be helping her get it out. And Zip wasn't in the mood to wait around and let her brain catch up.

"You were flashing me this gooey pussy over and over, all through class..." he asserted, leering up at her gorgeous gaping face. "Showing off for me just how wet and eager it was," he added. Erica's meat flaps, it turned out, extended out slightly between her labia majora. Zip stroked along them eagerly and then, caressing his finger up, quickly located Erica's clitoris. Having found it he began teasing it in a way he had practiced over and over with Molly - stroking in little circles around the edges, very lightly at first, but increasing in speed as he felt her already wet pussy rapidly start to flood.

Erica bit her lip, and whimpered. She shook her head back and forth - her wide eyes never leaving Zip's.

"This... this is... impossib-OOOH!" she gasped.

Her head shot back her voice rose up into a yelp as Zip once more briefly took away her power of speech - this time by sliding his finger rapidly away from by now already very excited clitoris, down to the base of her vulva - and then shoving it back up into her vagina. As he pushed up into her love canal he found it already gratifyingly slick and gooey. Not to mention tight as, compared to Mrs. Sablier, Erica's muscular young vagina promptly clenched down exceptionally snugly around his thrusting finger, in a way that foreshadowed utter heaven for his penis.

"What's impossible?" Zip asked. He smirked up into her face, as his finger slid up through her nether lips. "That I'm making you so horny, so quickly?" he guessed. She licked her lips and gasped - while down below, her other pair of lips parted wider and wider, around his steadily invading finger. Zip chuckled. "Yeah, I get that a lot..." he assured her.

His finger was soon sunk inside her. In a way that he had also been practicing, he made sure to bring another finger in and keep caressing at her clitoris, keeping it enthused - though not so much as to distract her from the far deeper penetrations his pointer finger was now making inside of her.

"There we go," Zip cooed, as he felt the little nub of sensitive tissue, deep inside her snatch. Erica could only shiver in response, her jaw dropping open. The sudden trembling of her sleek body, much more than the actual sensations he was getting with his fingers, told him for sure he was in the right place. "Now, you just enjoy," he advised her. "And I'll give you what you were begging me for, every time you opened up those legs..."