The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 01

Story Info
First chapter of Book 2: Zip Does Gymnasts.
12.6k words
4.47
3.6k
6

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: this is the second book of the Zip Files, 'the Saga of a Lesser Supervillain'; covering the adventures of a particularly perverted high school senior by the name of Zachary Zilch. Known to his classmates as Zip, he has just discovered he has the ability to control womens' clothing, and only women's clothing, with his mind. Having discovered these powers (and tried them out on his Biology teacher), he then sets out to try to sleep with every single girl in his class.

While there is an ongoing 'metaplot' that is slowly unfolding, the early books in this series are relatively episodic, and you should be able to mostly read whichever ones strike your fancy. While there are long-term consequences that carry over from story to story, these are mostly consequences that take a while to gestate (um, so to speak...), so don't necessarily come up immediately after the story in question.

This book is a little different than many others in the series; for a couple of reasons it has a 'softer touch' than many that come before and after. After all, this represents Zip's sophomore outing, and while he may have started to figure out the physical ramifications of his new powers, he still has to get used to some of the social and emotional ramifications of what he is setting out to do. This story, among other things, is probably about the closest Zip gets to behaving, in his own twisted way, in a 'heroic fashion' - at least for the foreseeable future. Anyways, enough rambling - on with book 2!

Chapter One - Leotards

When it comes to a man trying to seduce a woman, it is said that confidence is key. But, Zip was swiftly finding out, it was not sufficient.

Right at the start of his self-proclaimed 'quest' to nail every girl in his class, Zip was not currently having a lot of luck. Sitting in the middle of Miss Sablier's classroom, he knew for a fact that each of the four girls around him was ovulating, or close to it. He knew that, inside his pants, he had a weapon that would make their jaws drop in disbelief should they ever see it. These two facts, combined, had so far amounted to one giant honking pair of blue balls and little else.

On Monday, he had tried to talk to Iris Stone, seated behind him, clad in her usual fetching attire of a big bulky leather jacket and teeny tiny denim shorts. She had flipped a page in the magazine she had been looking through, and then pointedly turned her head and talked instead to one of the other girls next to her.

On Tuesday, he had tried repeatedly to initiate an interaction with fit and pretty Kimberly Kim, on his left. She had spent the entire time interacting solely with her phone, giving off no sign that she even knew he existed.

On Wednesday, he had gotten a little desperate. Trying to engineer a meet cute, he had made Rebecca Ramsey's purse tumble over, giving him an opportunity to chase after her and give her her phone back. She had taken it, given him the most curt thank you he had ever had in his life, and then took off, leaving his attempts at a follow-up line bouncing off her short and hypnotically-swaying skirt.

That just left one - unless he wanted to try to pester the same girl over and over without breathing space, which seemed like really bad tactics even to him. Summer Skye, seated on his right. On Thursday, he waited, feeling butterflies in his stomach. Being his fourth choice, he had put the least effort into observing her or figuring out what she was into. Her seat was also conspicuously empty, while almost the entire class was full. He began to have the sickening feeling that he would be striking out entirely this week, which was not going to be good for his momentum or his ego, or his aforementioned confidence.

Then, Summer Skye finally entered. And Zip's jaw promptly dropped.

He had saved her for last for a reason: while in no way short of drop-dead gorgeous (no girl in the 'Joke Class' was), she was also the exact opposite of his 'type'. Zip, to be blunt, liked him some T&A. He liked hourglass figures, big round bottoms, and giant sloshing racks. Summer was not ill-equipped in the 'A' department - though small, hers was extremely muscular and very nicely toned. But she didn't have a whole lot in the 'T' area - they were small, though admittedly very perky. Her overall build was short, slim, and slender.

He had never really learned enough about her to know why that might be. But now, it was blindingly obvious. For the slender girl had just sprinted into class, obviously well aware she was late - wearing the skin-tight high-legged leotard of the school gymnastics team, and very little else. Besides that it was basically sneakers, socks, and her athletic bag thrown over a shoulder. Thumping her incredibly taut and toned ass down into her seat - wiggling against it protected by a very thin and meager coating of red lycra and nothing else - she breathed deeply. Then, turning her head she noticed Zip staring at her. Her eyes glanced down, at her own barely-covered body, and then back up at him, and she blushed slightly. "Sorry," she said, squirming self-consciously. "I... I didn't have time to change after practice..."

Through the shock of seeing her - and so much more of her than he expected - a series of warning lights promptly started to go off within the meager 'dealing with women' center of Zip's brain.

Several things were very off. Girls did not apologize to him. Ever. Nor did they feel the need to justify their wardrobe choices to him. Period. Most of all, being caught by him staring at them made them mad, or disgusted - it did not make them squirm self-consciously the way Summer was doing. Getting her eyes up off her leotard-clad body, Zip got it to her face - and finally noticed that there were some tears in her eyes. Clearly something was up.

"What's wrong?" he promptly asked her - and immediately cursed himself for dropping such an obvious line. But, it turned out to work.

Summer sighed, and briefly looked away. But, from the expression on her face, she needed to unload on someone... and Zip was someone, even if he might not, in her estimation, be much of anything else.

"I... uh... well, to be honest, I just had a big fight with David, in the locker room, so I didn't have time to change." She paused for a moment. "My boyfriend," she clarified for him, realizing Zip was probably not clued into the social scene enough to know that. She rolled her eyes, and sighed. "Well, ex, now..." she said.

The warning bells upgraded to alert klaxons. This was very not normal. If girls didn't do any of the other things already mentioned, they really, really, really never dropped Zip such an obvious opening as mentioning they were currently without a boyfriend. Quite the opposite really. In his brief career attempting to chat up girls, he had had several ladies drop a casual mention of her boyfriend by around about the third sentence... only to find out later through the grapevine that they had none.

Zip decided to go with his gut.

"There's more to it than that," Zip said. "You're not telling me something."

Having turned her face away, growing lost in her own sorrows, Summer had clearly drawn a mental line under their brief conversation and already considered it 'over'. But at this line, she spun her head back around and gasped - her moist eyes growing wide.

"That's true," she said.

"Come on," Zip said. He didn't know what his plan was here, but what he was getting now was the closest to a nibble on his line he had received in four straight days of fishing, and he was not about to let her take his bait and swim away. "You can tell me. It will make you feel better."

Summer took a deep breath. The look on her face made it appear that she had just realized who it was she had been caught talking to. Squirming in her seat, she glanced back quickly over her shoulder, to see if any other girls were seeing her talk to Zip. Several were - but they were doing so with their eyes cast down towards their desks, and 'we are watching but pretending not to' expressions on their faces - and fortunately for Zip, between the tears in her eyes and her heightened emotional state the slender beauty seemed to be too agitated to realize that. Turning back, Summer took a deep breath, and then seemed to settle into her path.

"Well, okay," she said. Sweeping a hand up through her hair, she squirmed again and then finally looked up into his eyes. Her eyes were gray, and very pretty... and despite his recent relative jump in success with women (last couple days not-withstanding) Zip still found the experience of having them looking right into his eyes more than a little bit intoxicating.

"So... I caught him sexting with... well, she's not important. Point is, we are definitely done. But, he's not just my boyfriend. He was also a vital part of our team. We were depending on him. When we broke up, he quit. I don't really care about him. Really, I don't, it's... well, that's not important. The important thing is, Regionals is this weekend, and our assistant manager just walked out on us. Boyfriends come and go, but this is our last chance to go to State, and I just fucked it up! Now, all the other girls are going to hate me!"

As she had spoken the tears, which had almost gone away, welled back up. Turning away, with what sounded suspiciously close to a sob, Summer put her head in her hands. Her body shivered, in her skimpy leotard - but for reasons that seemed to have nothing to do with the chill.

As he looked at the distraught girl, Zip did not see her quite exactly as she was. Zip, it must be pointed out, was not in any way a healthy or well-adjusted guy. So, as he watched her, the words 'Golden Opportunity' seemed to appear, glowing in an arc, immediately above and below her sleek well-displayed form. He thought about it only for a second, before he realized time was of the essence.

"I could take his place," Zip offered.

Immediately the shivering stopped. For a moment, Summer was still as a statue, her face still in her hands. Then, she lifted her tear-streaked head, turned and looked at him.

"Did... did you just offer to be my boyfriend?" she asked, incredulously. She glanced down, and then back up at him, and her scantily-clad hips squirmed upon her seat. "And... and that's supposed to make me feel better?" she asked, divining his intent.

If Zip had been smoother, he might have been able to make a direct play and pull things out. Zip was not smooth, and immediately backpedaled - even though he was kicking himself for it internally, a moment later.

"Emotional Support Boyfriend," he quickly specified. And immediately winced. 'Fucking idiot!' he thought to himself, having laid that one out. But it was too late to take it back. "And, not really," he said, walking it back even further, as her eyes continued to bore silently into him, disturbing his ability to think with their slate-gray psychic pressure.

"I mean, I could take his place on the team," he added. "I'm free this weekend."

And every other weekend, on account of being a dateless loser, he didn't add.

She raised an eyebrow. "And what do you know about being assistant manager to a girls' gymnastics team?" she asked him.

"Nothing at all," Zip admitted. "But I'm a quick study - and eager to learn," he added, truthfully.

"Hmm...' she said. She tapped a finger to her lips, looking at him intently... and for just a second he thought she was going to go for it. Then, she shook her head. "No," she said.

Reaching out, she patted a hand comfortingly on his arm, and then very, very swiftly withdrew it.

"That's very nice of you," she said - clearly not quite meaning it, but saying it anyways. "But, I think we can find someone better."

"By tomorrow?" he asked. "Or... when's your next practice?"

She bit her lip. "Tonight," she admitted. "But... well, no, sorry. Thanks, but no thanks. I just... think it's not a good idea."

Then she turned decisively away from him. Bending her slender graceful body down, she slipped a hand into her gym bag, pulled out her notepad, and set it down on her desk - as if to decisively say 'this conversation is over'.

"Hmmm..." Zip said. He kept his eyes on her for a few seconds, which she seemed dead set on studiously ignoring as she got out her pencils.

He considered just letting her go - and immediately discarded it. He didn't think this fish was entirely off his hook, not just yet... and was not going to let her swim free quite so easily. Not when the alternative was going back to shore empty-handed, and with a decidedly dry, uh, 'rod'.

Fortunately for him, and possibly unfortunately for her, he still had a card left to play.

"Excuse me," he said to Summer. "I need to go talk to Mrs. Sablier."

The brief anomaly in the laws of the universe which had led her to converse with him at all seemed to have passed. Burying her lovely face into her notes, the slender gymnast merely nodded. Wrapping her lips around the end of the pencil in a way that made the inside of Zip's pants suddenly feel tighter, she gave a noncommittal grunt - not really replying, rather acknowledging just enough to give him permission to move on.

Taking up a piece of paper, Zip rose and went up to the head of the class. There sat his insanely buxom teacher, Mrs. Denise Sablier - who was seated securely behind her own large desk. She was wearing a black dress that featured a plunging neckline, providing an excellent view of her cleavage. Even though he had felt them pressed up against his naked chest several times at this point, Zip's mind still shut down momentarily in awe as he glimpsed the deep shadowy crevice between her enormous sloshing breasts.

"I have a request of you," Zip said. He tossed the blank sheet of paper down onto the desk in front of her, as cover. Mrs. Sablier glanced at it, and frowned - then played along.

"Of course," she said. Her voluptuous hips squirmed against her hard seat, beneath her short dark skirt. "Not like I have a lot of choice," she added. Lifting up both hands, she folded them beneath her chin, but did not rest her head upon them as she gazed up at him.

Mrs. Sablier had been Zip's first sexual partner. Having come away from that encounter with plentiful footage of her stripping down and then fucking him in her very own classroom, upon this very desk, Zip now had more than enough blackmail material hanging over her to make her do his bidding. Not to make her have sex with him, it should be clearly pointed out - by now Mrs. Sablier needed absolutely no encouragement to come sneaking into his basement lair and sliding into his bed, any time her husband's frequent business trips made it safe for her to do so. But rather, his plentiful footage of her sucking her own student's dick and handing over her panties, among many other fireable offenses, made sure he could boss her around in all the other entertaining and productive ways that were not in any way related to her taking her clothes off.

"I want you to open up today's class with that lecture," Zip told her. Her lovely dark eyes blinked up at him, her gorgeous face looking momentarily perplexed, so he clarified. "You know," he said. "The one I put in your school folder..."

Her eyes blinked wide. Then her lips opened up in a soft gasp, as it finally sunk in what he meant.

"Th-that one?" she gasped.

Her eyes swept out, and looked at the girls arrayed around his empty desk. They widened slightly, and her lips parted. Then her face darkened, into something that approached a sneer, and she swept her gaze back up and fixed it on him once more.

"What's the matter?" the insanely busty teacher cooed up at her master and student. She glanced down at his pants, then back up at his face. "Are those pretty young things not just falling into your arms, like you expected?" The look on her face that, among many other things, she had been forced to stand by and watch while he had made his ineffectual passes at each of them in turn - right in front of her, and in her own classroom.

Zip shook his head.

"Maybe, and maybe not," he said. "Now are you going to do what you're told or not."

She continued to give him a stern look - almost identical to the ones she had given him over and over again, before succumbing to his wiles and ending up in his bed - before her lips quivered and then slowly curled up into a smirk. She shrugged - making her enormous cans heave dramatically, within her revealing top.

"If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get," she informed him, her eyes still boring into his. She leaned forward, and her voice grew softer - and more conspiratorial. "But just between you and me, you're doing it all wrong. Girls aren't into... that." She glanced down at his crotch, then back up at his face, and squirmed. "At least not right away," she quickly clarified. "If you want to make any progress you need to start targeting their hearts and heads, not what's between their legs."

"I'll take that under advisement," Zip said.

Mrs. Sablier shrugged, and then smiled. "Very well," she said, acknowledging once more she would obey. Reaching down with one hand, she stroked it lightly along a pencil lying along her desk.

Zip swallowed - and then turned away, feeling a tightness in his pants that hadn't been there when he approached. Turning, he proceeded back to his desk. Mrs. Sablier meanwhile pulled over her laptop, and stared into the glowing screen while she tapped a few keys. She nodded, as she found the correct file. Then, she rose up, and stood before her class.

"Okay, girls," she said, looking down over the ranks of seats. "I've noticed a few sleepy eyes and bored faces of late, so I've decided to shake things up a bit today." She squirmed a moment, before her staring class, one hand on the remote control for her still-hidden presentation. "We're going to have a little opener today, that will hopefully grab your attention."

Lifting up a hand holding a remote, the biology teacher pressed a button. The darkness on the digital board dissolved away - to expose a light background, upon which was displayed a cartoon model of a naked female pelvis, with a cutout to reveal its internal reproductive organs - the womb, ovaries, and of course the vagina leading up to them. Several of the girls gasped, their jaws dropping, at the sight.

"Now," Mrs. Sablier said, standing beside the image of buxom curvy hips and exposed pussy glowing in several times life size beside her. "We have been studying a lot of genetics lately. So, I think it's good to have a reminder of exactly how this sort of thing appears in the real world. Now, the eggs within the ovaries contain a full set of chromosomes. But, as we have just been covering, that in itself is not enough to allow for a new life to be created. We are going to need a second set of genes. So... let's introduce a donor, shall we?"

She pressed another button. And, in the empty area across from the waiting curvy hips, there suddenly appeared a large and fully erect penis.

If there was some disturbance at the first image, the second caused a wave of giggles, and a surge of motion like the sea. Girls gasped and squirmed in shock in their seats. Others jaws dropped, their eyes blinking wide in shock. But some of them were more verbal in their rejections.

"Oh!" Tiffany Lord gasped - a couple seats down from Summer. The resident pastor's daughter, the golden cross hanging down just above her ample cleavage and the Promise Ring glittering on her finger declared her readiness to win any holier-than-thou competitions that might be presented to her. "Mrs. Sablier!" she gasped. "Is... is this really appropriate for this class?!" Her lips opened up, obviously getting ready to make a more strident and motivated objection - but paused briefly, as her gaze swung back to the board and widened - her lips quivering, as the two enormous genitals glowed in her wide blinking eyes.