The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 08

Story Info
The gymnastics competition reaches its climax.
16k words
4.74
3.1k
6

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode Two of 'The Zip Files': Zip does Gymnasts

Chapter Eight: The Competition reaches Climax

Our Story Thus Far: Zack 'Zip' Zilch, the biggest loser in wealthy San Cajetan High School, has recently discovered that he has the ability to control women's clothing with his mind - alongside a few other superhuman sexual attributes. At the start of the current episode Zip managed to earn himself a place accompanying his school's women's gymnastics team to a crucial meet. Going into the finals, the San Caj team trailed behind their fierce rivals, the snooty girls of Playa Dorada High. The previous night, Zip left his team to get their beauty sleep and slipped into the opposing team's dorms. There, via a bit of subterfuge, he managed to plow his way through the entire Playa Dorada team, making a particular point of having a long second session with each of their finalists, and capping things off by tapping the ass of their captain. Then, having taken a few perverse trophies, Zip made his escape - only to suddenly be accosted, in the pre-dawn hours, by an unexpected figure just outside the girls' dorms.

Notes: yo, just a fair warning; this chapter is one long giant helping of plot. It is relatively devoid of erotic material, unless you consider extremely fit women prancing around in skimpy outfits to be erotic which... I mean, I do, but I suspect it's not quite what most readers are after. However, rest assured, by the end of this chapter we will have disposed of the 'athletic competition' part of the story, and the remainder is pretty much just one sex scene after another until we hit the close. If you want to skip all this then I totally understand, and the recap at the start of the next chapter should get you up to speed.

Also, all characters appearing in this work are over the age of eighteen.

~~~~~

Zip eyes widened as, up the sidewalk outside of the dorm, he saw a familiar redheaded figure advancing towards him.

"What am I doing here?," Cassandra Creed purred, strutting up to stand right in front of him. "A crucial competition is in progress, with a lot riding on it. Am I not allowed to play spectator?"

Zip swallowed. He was immediately and intensely aware of two things.

One was that, despite the early hour and the slight chill in the air, his errant History Teacher had chosen to go out for a walk in a tight athletic blouse and an extremely short skirt. It was so short he was certain that if he nudged the hem up just an inch he would see the crotch of her panties. Even with his balls drained, her insane body was spectacular enough he immediately found the prospect sorely tempting. But he was spent enough he held back - afraid that in his current state if he tried anything her hem might well end up near her belly-button, which would be hard to explain away.

But the second thing Zip was immediately and intensely aware of was that his teacher and sometimes-guidance-counselor had just caught him exiting a girls' dorm - and at an hour that was so far past lights-out that it was closer to dawn. Hastily he tucked the rolled-up poster of the Playa team he had stolen up behind his back, hoping she hadn't seen it - or at the very least, hadn't seen the half-dozen pairs of identical team-branded panties that were wrapped around it.

But if she did notice, the only sign of it was a slightly bemused smile spreading across Cassie's lips.

"If you mean what I'm doing out so early," she continued. As always, in addition to the poster, she didn't seem bothered by the fact his gaze rarely seemed to get above the hem of her skirt... and when it did manage that, absolutely never cleared her neckline. "Well," she cooed, swaying back and forth in a way that did not help his eyes get any higher, "I'm just enjoying the fresh air and the early morning scenery. As, I imagine, you are as well, Mr. Zilch. Right?"

Zip swallowed. His mind was hazy. Under the circumstances, being provided with an excuse, he jumped on it.

"Why - yes of course," Zip said.

He tucked the panty-wrapped poster up tighter behind his back. Then, at last, he got his eyes up and onto his face. But as he did so he finally noticed something that had been dangling blatantly in front of him for some time.

"What are those for?" he asked, glancing at the pair of binoculars Cassie had hanging on a strap around her slender neck. The length was just right to leave them both cradled atop her breasts - which handily explained why he had not spotted them before, but now that he had, made it difficult for him to look away. "Bird watching?" he guessed.

"Something like that," Cassie cooed.

Reaching back, from the hem of her skirt - just above the generous swell of her round ass - she withdrew a little dark notebook. Extracting a pen from it, she cracked it open, and held it in her palm.

"Now, I must admit, I did arrive a bit late," she cooed. "Had to wrap some things up at school, you understand. So, if you don't mind, could you confirm where we stand for me?"

"Uh..." Zip said.

He really had no business trying to update her on the state of the gymnastics competition. In truth, he still barely understood the finer details himself. But, acutely aware of what he had actually been caught doing, he did not want to do anything to increase her suspicions.

"Sure," he said.

Cassie smiled. Looking down, she tapped a few entries in her book, as if mentally totting up sums, then looked back up.

"By my count, our current score stands at eight," she said. She licked her lips, and smiled. "Does that sound about right? Or am I out of date?"

Zip blinked. This did not sound like the scoring system he was familiar with. But, the combination of his own exhaustion, and the blood that was steadily flowing into even his tired dick at the sight of her body, made it hard to think particularly straight. So, he went with it.

"Yeah... yeah that sounds about right," he assured her - as his cock gave another twitch, at the sight of how deep the binoculars had sunk between her big jiggling breasts.

Cassie nodded in satisfaction, and added a checkmark to her notebook.

"Very good," she purred. "Especially after such a slow start!"

"Um..." Zip said. He wasn't sure why, but he felt slightly offended somehow. But still, he was hardly in a position to argue. His fingers curled up tighter around the poster - even as a little gust of wind made a couple of the Playa Dorada girls' skimpy stolen thongs flutter against his hand.

"Right..." he finally responded.

"Thank you, Mr. Zilch," Cassie purred. Then, looking up, she gave him a big grin. "But, now, since you're up so early, I imagine you need to be running along. You'll need to get some rest, before the onslaught resumes. So - don't let me keep you out."

Zip swallowed. Something about their conversation still bugged him. But, under the circumstances, he was not going to leave an opportunity to escape unscathed.

"Yes, ma'am," he said. "I'm.. uh... glad to assist you..." he said, quickly.

Still making a couple notes in her book, Cassie shook her head, and grinned.

"Oh, no... the pleasure is all yours," she cooed.

Zip blinked, not sure he had heard right. Then he nodded.

"Good night... uh, morning," he said.

Then, careful to keep the panty-wrapped poster on the opposite side of his body from her, he turned - and swiftly fled, back towards his own dorm.

Standing still, Cassie lifted up her head and watched him go. She held the notebook open in front of her. Then, she looked back down.

Upon it, unseen behind Zip's departing back, was a long list of notes. At the top of the page was a list of the full names of the members of the Playa Dorada team, as well as their exact ages, heights, and several other pertinent details. Each had a dot next to her name. A satisfied smile on her lips, Cassie pulled out the pen, and from the dot over, crossed out each name.

There were several other names lower down upon the list. But Cassie did not take the time to dwell upon them as she closed the notebook open, and watched Zip continue to make his escape off into the distance.

"That is an excellent start," she purred softly, her eyes lingering upon him. "But let us hope that the same performance continues." Turning her eyes upwards, she took in the glittering sky above her - tinged by only a faint trace of pink creeping up the eastern horizon. "For the stars grow quite ill, and we have not much time..." she sighed.

Then, reaching back, she slipped the notebook once more into the hem of her skirt. Turning, the gorgeous redhead spun sharply - and strutted away back up the long, winding, shadowy path from which she had first appeared.

~~~~~

Arriving back at his own room, Zip took but a second to stick his drained phone on its charger. He stashed his poster and other skimpy trophies under his bed before crashing into it. He got less than two hours of fitful sleep before the blaring of his phone dragged him back awake again.

He did not have much time - but given the stink of the previous night's exertions on his flesh, a shower was mandatory. The hot water woke him up, a bit. Then, a short time later, Zip staggered into his team's dorm - ten minutes late, looking like death warmed over. He immediately asked for more coffee.

The girls were already getting dressed up, and glared at him. He nevertheless did his best to get everything ready and down to the venue. He almost slipped up a couple times, and summoned a spare shoe to come to him on its own, in front of God and everyone.

Coach Swan was irritated at Zip and worried he would make them late, but they need not have worried. The San Cajetan team rolled into the arena first anyways, to find the judges already there. Then they waited, and waited, and waited.

There was an ample crowd, and cameras set up for the live webcast. The bleachers on one side were reserved for contestants, officials and a few other VIPs - while the other side had a smatter of spectators.

"Are they going to forfeit?" Rylee asked, hopefully.

At that moment the doors burst open, and Playa strutted in. Their girls were all visibly tired. Their coach stomped along beside them, glaring at her wayward girls in fury. Though, given the absence of death glares in his own direction, Zip guessed she had no clue just exactly how wayward her girls' late-night recreation had actually been.

As they crossed past the seated San Cajetan team, every last one of the Playa girls could not help but take a look over. A few of them cast dirty glares at Zip, having figured out he was the reason they were so tired. But all of them cast knowing smirks on the seated San Cajetan girls, as if they had a special secret and could not wait until the time was ripe to spring it on them.

"Is it just me... or is Heidi walking a little funny?" Grace asked, as the Playa team captain passed, a heavy bag on her shoulder.

Zip sank into his seat and did his best not to be seen.

Ileana shrugged. "She probably just has a thermos of coffee in her gym bag," she opined. "Judging by those bags under their eyes."

Haylee frowned. "Maybe it's not just the coach and the judge who get up to... you know..." she said. And, making sure Coach Swan was out of eyeshot, she held up a hand and did a repeat of her pussy-eating performance with her tongue.

The Playa team took their seats, at the other end of the same row of bleachers San Caj was sitting on. They laid out their equipment - mostly performance shoes, ankle wrappings, and wrist guards, as San Caj already had.

As the higher ranked team overall the Playa coach had had the right to decide what order the teams would compete in, and had elected to go last - fortuitously, given the visibly sleepy state of her team. Which put San Cajetan on the spot to start. The girls went out to start their initial warm-ups.

As he watched, Zip kept a wireless earpiece in. When asked, he said he was expecting a call from his mother. This was a lie.

The previous night he had installed a baby-monitor app on the first alternate girl's phone. He could turn it on remotely, and had disabled all the pop-ups and alerts that would normally warn her he had done so.

He could turn her cameras on too. He had tried this out, while rushing over from his own dorm, and been rewarded with a full on shot of her face. She had been staring into the phone as she brushed her teeth. She clearly didn't have her face on yet, and had looked even more tired than she did now. Knowing it would drain her battery and bandwidth quickly, he had closed the video feed immediately, worried she would notice. She had obviously been in Playa's common bathroom, and the blurry forms of other undressed girls had been visible moving behind her. But getting to see the entire Playa team naked was no longer any great accomplishment for Zip, so he closed the feed anyways.

Now, sitting next to the San Caj team with his earpiece in, Zip had an open ear into what the Playa girls were saying. It wasn't perfect. How much he could hear and how clearly depended greatly on where the phone was and who was speaking. Sometimes he heard things that seemed tantalizingly juicy, but were so garbled as to be on the whole gibberish. At another point, everything he heard suddenly seemed muffled as if through three thick blankets, and looking over he realized the girl had accidentally sat on her phone and he was hearing everything through her butt.

Still, he kept his hidden ear open. For some time, through the performances of the first two San Caj gymnasts, what he heard was of a certain voyeuristic interest but fantastically mundane. He overheard two girls talk in minute detail about everything they disliked about their respective boyfriends. He got a detailed tutorial on the answers to an upcoming chemistry test for a class he wasn't in at a school he didn't attend. He overheard an extensive debate over exactly which sexual slur best described each of their athletic rivals, the conclusions of which would no doubt have enraged the pretty girls sitting right next to him, but which Zip himself just found unimaginative.

One thing he didn't hear was any direct discussion of himself, his performance, or the nature of his exploits inside them the previous night. Either they had already gotten it out of their systems earlier that morning, or else the proximity of their coach and other prying ears kept them zipped up about it - so to speak.

However, a ways into the day's events - just after the first two San Caj girls had completed their performances, and as Grace Etule was warming up for hers - he did start to hear chatter that was tangentially related. The first two San Caj girls had done fine - not perfect, but as good or better than the day before.

"God damn it," he heard one girl grouse, as Ileana's scores came back respectably high, even accounting for the expected dip at Judge Morgan. "Stealing the San Caj team's luck doesn't seem to have hurt them any."

He heard a snort. "You actually believed that?" Heidi asked, derisively. "It was clearly just a line he used to get in all your pants. And it worked, since you are all nasty fucking sluts!"

"You did him too," the original speaker said, defensively.

"Well of course," Heidi said. "I had to, to steal her boyfriend. It wouldn't be the same, if he had cheated with any of you. You saw the picture. He couldn't fake that!"

"That's right," another girl's voice said - coming to the Alpha Female's defense. Despite the fact his semen was inside all of them, Zip still hadn't bothered to learn most of their names past Heidi's, and still had difficulty telling the near-identical blondes apart. "She was up all night, cold in her bed, probably sobbing with loneliness... while you had her boyfriend wrapped around your finger!"

"You know it!" Heidi said, in a pleased sing-song coo.

Thinking back on things, Zip couldn't remember many cases where it had been him wrapped around Heidi, rather than the other way around. But perhaps he wasn't remembering clearly.

"You pretty much ruined her!" another girl said, chiming in.

"Funny..." a fourth girl said. "She doesn't look very ruined."

There was a moment of silence. Risking a glance himself, Zip saw the entire Playa team leaned out and with their heads turned, studying his own Team Captain carefully. She sat two seats down from him, with another girl between them, and at that moment was puzzling over her French homework. Zip had gotten just enough emotional resonance with her to realize that she was in fact doing this to fight down a major case of nerves, as she steadily approached what was quite possibly the culminating performance of over a decade of intense effort - effort that had dominated much of her life. But, as the Playa girl had said, if she was undergoing extreme emotional distress over having been denied her boyfriend's touch the previous night, she was only showing it through a very slight frown on her full pouting lips, and an intent stare in her gray eyes.

The Playa girls all sat back, and a moment later their voices resumed over Zip's earpiece.

"She's probably just hiding it well," Heidi said. "She's always been emotionally closed-off, the fucking bitch."

There was a pause.

"So you don't want to do it?" a girl asked.

"No, I agree, she looks way too calm. I don't want to take any fucking chances, not with something this important. Do it."

"You sure?"

"Of course I'm fucking sure."

This set of lines set off a dull alarm bell within Zip. Unfortunately, at that moment one of the San Caj girls leaned over and asked him a question, interrupting his concentration. Suffering under his own sleep deprivation, it had receded into the background sludge filling up his tired mind by the time he returned to the point where his attention was his own.

A short time later, while Grace was going up to the bars, one of the girls - the alternate whose phone he didn't have bugged - told her coach she needed to go to the bathroom. Hopping off the bleachers, she went around behind towards the exit. The second alternate - the one whose phone he did have bugged - said she needed to make a phone call, and was also excused. She got down, walked past them, and found an empty section of wall at the edge of the gymnasium. She began to walk up and down, holding the phone to her ear. Focused on Grace, Zip barely paid either any attention, other than to note that with his secret bug gone he would be unable to listen in to Playa during Grace's performance.

Grace nailed it. Zip mainly noticed in that he didn't see a single moment of hesitation and she looked really hot the entire time. A look of beatification appeared on her face as she landed, and cheers erupted from the audience. The fact that even Judge Morgan gave her near-perfect marks was what finally confirmed to Zip she had done well.

Suddenly, from the far end of the auditorium, there came a piercing screech. "I hate you! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" a loud voice screamed. Everyone gasped and looked up, to see the Playa alternate screaming into her phone. Everyone that is except Zip, who nearly fell off his seat as her voice suddenly bellowed at thunderous volume into her ear.

Looking up, the Playa girl seemed to blush as she realized everyone was staring. "Sorry," she said. She tucked the phone down, and shrugged. "Bad phone call."

It was only belatedly, as he picked himself up and hoped no one had noticed how uniquely affected he had been, that Zip realized he hadn't heard her say a thing into the phone until she suddenly started screaming. 'What the fuck was that?' he thought. But once more, sleep deprivation kept him from focusing in too clearly, especially as more important things immediately loomed - since it was now Summer's turn to get ready.