The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom buys son a camera. Mom and son get bad news.
16.5k words
4.52
122.8k
271

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers

The divorce was going to be hard on Sharon Harding. She had suspected that something was wrong for years. At one time the 37 year old raven haired beauty thought she had the perfect life. She had a great marriage to a good looking and very rich husband, a wonderful teenage son who was the spitting image of his sexy father, and a million dollar house in the south Florida suburbs. She thought that she and her long time loving husband would grow old together. Robert Harding had spent years trying to get his investment business off the ground. The business had grown from a very small operation to a national firm with over 30 employees.

Looking back she sensed that something was wrong years ago when their sex life had dwindled from every night to every other night then to once a week. His mind seemed to be other places. Robert seemed to get more and more involved with his work. Lately it seemed that almost every weekend he had to go out of town to meet a client, or go to some money management conference. After Sharon had suspected that something might be wrong, she had hired a detective. The 37 year old wife and mother had found out that her loving husband of 20 years had been using his business trips as a front to get away with his 18 year old secretary. After a little more investigating the detective found out that this was not the first time he had cheated on her. The successful businessman had in fact been screwing a series of young women who worked at his office for years. Everything had come to a head the day that Sharon found out that Robert's young blonde girlfriend was pregnant with his child!

Sharon Harding had hired a great attorney, filed for divorce and demanded that she get half of the business, the house, and $10,000 a month child support for their teenage son Jamie. At least if she was on her own, raising a teenage son by herself, at the very least she was going to have no financial worries.

After Sharon got the report from the detective, she was devastated. Robert, at the beginning of their marriage, kept his hard body wife very happy sexually, but the last few years a change came over her husband. Sharon had figured Robert's infrequency in the bedroom was a result of the stress of running a huge investment firm. But now when she found out the news she was devastated. Her loving husband had abandoned her. At her sexual peak Sharon Harding suddenly felt all alone and lonely. Thank god her son Jamie still lived at home. At least she had someone to talk to. The young teenager knew that the divorce was going to be hard on his mom. He tried his absolutely best to be there for her in any way he could.

The soon to be 18 year old boy thought that there must be something wrong with his father. Why in the hell would he want to fuck around with those bimbos in his office when he had the hottest woman in town right at home? Standing almost 6 feet tall, she had long jet black hair, long tanned tapering legs, a tight little butt and a set of huge tits. His sexy mother had even gone out several years and got a boob job. Sharon loved to wear a skimpy pair of short shorts and halter top around the house. Young Jamie looked forward to those days when the South Florida weather would turn hot and and humid. His sexy dark haired mother's halter top would cling to her big fake tits, giving her sexually frustrated son a great view of the outline of her delicious round melons. The teenager had spent more than a few nights stroking his cock listening to his parents in their bed.

Lots of nights he would hear his sexy brunette mother scream as her husband fucked her. Frequently he would hear the low guttural sound from his father, meaning that his sexy mother had sucked him off and had swallowed his load. Once a month after a night of drinking the teenager could hear the unmistakable high pitch scream coming from his mother, meaning that his father had his big cock buried his his gorgeous mother's tight little asshole. The sounds coming from his parent's bedroom kept young Jamie Harding full of jack off material. He would fantasize that it was he who was fucking his sexy mother in her tight little cunt or up her asshole. Lately the horny teenager had found a lot of mother-son incest sites on the internet to keep him occupied on those nights when his parents weren't going at it. The poor teenager became increasingly preoccupied with the idea of someday fucking his sexy mother.

After his parents had sex, the next morning young Jamie's father would come to the breakfast table in a particularly good mood. He would summon Sharon to go fetch the morning newspaper or get something from the living room. His father would then brag to his teenage son how he fucked her like a bitch in heat, how he made his sexy wife literally beg for his big cock, how he pumped his cum deep into her bowels and hoped that her screaming didn't keep their son up at night. The teenager particularly hated those mornings when he would brag how he fucked her tight little asshole so hard that Jamie's beautiful classy mother wouldn't be able to walk straight for a week!

The divorce was going to change a lot of things around the house. First of all it from now on it was going to be just young Jamie and his mother all alone in that big house. In the past couple of months Sharon had joined a gym and had taken up some yoga classes. The hot brunette, soon to be divorcee, figured that if she was going to be a single mom, she better get started and start trying to find someone. The lack of sex was starting to get to her and physically and emotionally. She was starting to realize that she was craving sex all the time. She needed a cock! There had to be someone out there for her.

Sharon's gym workouts and yoga classes were definitely having an effect on her young teenage son. In the last couple of weeks the horny youngster started to see his mother totally differently. His sexy mom had gone out and bought some new clothes to wear in public and some new workout clothes. His buddies at school had always always told him that his mom was an absolute "milf." Jamie Harding was not the only horny boy who dreamed about fucking his gorgeous brunette mother. A lot of his buddies at school would talk about someday trying to get into Sharon Harding's little panties.

Young Jamie Harding was in his last year of high school. Always a good student, he had taken some extra credit classes and had finished all of the requirements for graduation 3 months early. Technically still a senior in high school there was no reason to go to classes anymore. In 6 months he will start going to college. All he still had to do was to go through the graduation ceremony in June. In a week it was going to be Jamie's 18th birthday. Sharon Harding asked her teenage son if he wanted something special for the big occasion.

"Shit, mom, all I want for my birthday is to fuck your brains out," the horny boy thought.

"Mom, I've thought a lot about it, and I really want a camera for my birthday. There's a really special one I have been checking out at the camera shop."

"A camera? You have a camera...a really good one in fact. Are you sure you don't want anything else? Jamie sweetie, I'm going to get a huge check from the divorce settlement next week, so money is no object. I mean you are only going to be 18 once. So, are you sure...about this camera?"

"Mom, yes, definitely. It has a huge zoom lens, takes ultra high definition pictures, I mean really professional quality. You can mount it on a tripod and it automatically takes a picture at any interval. Also it takes 4k movies in the highest definition out there. There is a guy in town who has invented a secret adjustment that makes it even better than the Hollywood movie studios. Mom, It's even waterproof. You can actually drop it in a bucket of water and it's fine."

"Jamie, it looks like you've studied it and know all about it. But I'm a little curious. What exactly do you want to photograph?"

"Lots of things mom. I mean how about you for starters? I mean we could take some really nice pictures of you and set you up with a smoking hot dating profile when you want to start dating again."

"A smoking hot dating profile? Guaranteed to find me a hot young stud? Sweetie, that actually does sound interesting. You know that since the blow up with your father, I have always wondered what it would be like...I mean...maybe finding a younger guy. But sweetie, I mean pictures in ultra hi definition? If you took pictures of me they could see every wrinkle and imperfection I have. I'm probably too old to have you take pictures of me in ultra hi definition."

"Mom, no way! I mean...you are hot! You are the most beautiful woman in town. In fact all of the guys at school are hot for you. Since you are getting divorced a couple of my friends have even asked me for your phone number."

"Jamie, some of your friends? Who? Who has asked you for my phone number?"

"Well, Brad Campbell and Byron Jacobs are a couple. Brad Campbell thinks you are definitely...cougar material."

"You know, Brad Campbell definitely is pretty cute. If I were a bit younger I could definitely go for that. But there's no way I'm going out with an 18 year old boy. I mean I'm 37! I was definitely thinking about someone younger but I think an 18 year old boy...might be...pushing it a bit."

"Mom...when we do make you your own dating profile then if you really want to find a young hunk, we can do some more...risque stuff later on. You will have every young guy in town hot as hell for you."

Jamie Harding showed his mother the information on the camera. It was one of the most expensive ones in the whole store, almost $4,000. Normally Sharon would have told her son no way. But her only son is going to be 18 once in his life, and besides she should be getting a huge check next week from the divorce settlement. The lawyers had all of Robert's bank accounts frozen until Sharon got her half of Robert's business and the rest of his estate. The settlement should be in the tens of millions. Sharon Harding decided that her son was going to get that camera, and a lot lot more.

The next day the striking raven haired mother and her teenage son went to the mall and to the camera store. The knockout brunette milf had decided to wear some skimpy pink short shorts, a matching halter top and some pink 5 inch hi heel shoes. In her heels the breathtaking milf stood almost 6'4". She let her long jet black down, cascading over her shoulders. It was a hot early spring day in South Florida so Sharon decided to put the top down on the Mercedes convertible.

The 18 year old boy couldn't take his eyes off his sexy mother as she drove the sports car down the freeway. Her long black hair was flying in the breeze. The tight little short shorts had rode up her tanned toned thighs so that young Jamie could see his sexy mother's pink panties! Sharon had decided to go bra less. Her big fake tits seemed to be screaming to be let out of the tight fitting halter top. The wind hitting her halter top had made her nipples stand out through the thin material. Sharon looked over and noticed that her teenage son had a hard on.

"Maybe, I shouldn't have dressed so...provocatively. I see down there you like the shorts and the halter top."

"Mom, I'm sorry...about that. "

"Don't be sorry darling. I mean since this blow up with your father, I really haven't felt...attractive lately. It's actually nice to know that I still have that effect on men."

Sharon grabbed her son's hand and they walked into the camera store. In her heels she towered over her teenage son.

"Jamie, sweetie, don't tell the salesman you're my son . Let me do all the talking. If we end up getting a young sales clerk, we are going to have some fun."

Hand in hand the couple walked into the store and the young salesman made a beeline over to the couple looking at cameras. Sure enough, the sales clerk was a good looking kid about Jamie's age. Sharon wondered how old the young boy was. She thought for an instant if she wasn't with her teenage son, she might even flirt a little with the young clerk and see where it would lead.

"Hi there welcome, my name is Andy...uh...I mean...uh...is there anything you are looking for?"

"Yes there is. I'm starting a website and my boyfriend here is going to be my photographer. He told me about the ultra high definition Zoomatic 4K. I heard it takes great pictures and ultra high definition movies."

"Uh...yes ma'am. It's actually the finest camera ever made. The cameras were made in a little lab in Tokyo. The technology is unique, way way better than even the Hollywood studios can produce. The fellow who invented the technology only made 9 of these cameras before he was killed in a car crash. The technology died with him. Camera companies have tried to reproduce it but can't even come close. In fact, on the internet you can read about an adjustment you can do that makes it the finest camera in the world. Last year we had it for sale for $12,000 but my father who owns the store just wants to get rid of it, so we are selling it for $4,000. Ma'am, can you tell me about some of the things you plan to photograph? I just want to make sure you have the correct camera for your needs."

"Yes. It's going to be a my own website. A lot of pictures and movies..of me. Indoors and outdoors. We will be using the automatic feature too, so the pictures and movies will be mostly the two of us. My...boyfriend will be my photographer but he's also going to be in a lot of my movies. You know, I really can't say what we're going to shoot, but it's the kind of stuff that goes on the internet."

Young Andy the sales clerk couldn't believe what he heard! This hot older woman with long tanned legs, gorgeous ass almost falling out of those little shorts, and tits to die for is going to have...her own website? With her much younger boyfriend? Shit! Her boyfriend looks like he's still ...a...teenager just like him! Her young boyfriend must be the luckiest guy on the planet!

"I see. Yes I think the Zoomatic 4K will work perfect, for the things you are going to do."

"Andy, hon, I heard that the Zoomatic 4K is waterproof too. Is that right?"

"Yes it definitely is waterproof. I hear one of the owners is a prince in Thailand and he uses it scuba diving."

"Well, hon, I'm not planning to go scuba diving with it, but I thought maybe Jamie and I would like to take it in the shower with us. You know, to do some scenes for our website. So we have to make sure it works."

In the SHOWER! The poor clerk Andy is trying to picture this smoking hot older lady naked in the shower. Did she just blurt out that her young companion is going to...FUCK her...in the shower??

"Andy, now, what can you do? Can you give us some kind of deal? Or do we have to take our business somewhere else?"

"Well, Mrs... sorry I didn't get your name."

"Uh...my name is Sheila and this is my boyfriend, Jamie."

"Um...Sheila, Jamie, I happen to be the owner's son and also the assistant manager and I would be willing to knock off 10% off the price."

He can't take his eyes off her huge tits which are very close to falling out. If she just bent over they would definitely fall out! Sharon looks down at his crotch and sees the noticeable hard on begging to be let out of the youngster's slacks. The smoking hot milf can see the wet spot on the front of his tan slacks. Sharon Harding knows the teenage sales clerk is toast! The gorgeous brunette milf smiles at the young boy.

"Andy, I can definitely see you like me, if you know what I mean. And, well, I like you too! I want to become one of your best customers. We have some really fun things planned on our website and we are definitely gonna need a lot more equipment later on. Are you sure you can't to any better than 10%?"

The poor teenage salesman is so excited he can barely breathe! The soon to be divorcee has definitely gotten to the young assistant manager who still looks like he is in high school.

"Well, uh...I guess I could go...as much as 20%. I will just have to ring it up under my employee discount. I guess we can do that. But...please just don't tell anyone. My father would kill me for this."

"Oh Andy! You are such a sweetie! That sounds good. Now Jamie honey, we need a tripod also, don't we?"

"Definitely mom...um...Sheila. We need a tripod and all the latest editing software so it can be loaded into our laptop."

Did this hot lady Sheila's young boyfriend just call her MOM? Shit! That means he must be...her... SON!! And is this hot milf coming on to him? Andy is so excited he can't think straight!

"Okay Andy, we want the camera for 20% off. We need the software and tripod as well. You are gonna throw those in for free, aren't you sweetie?"

Sharon again looks at poor Andy, again looking at his hard on, and smiles. She licks the edge of her lips, knowing exactly the effect she is having on young Andy. She knows the young clerk will be beating off to her tonight!

"Uh...tripod and software...okay I guess..."

Sharon and her teenage son walk over to the counter where Andy rings up their purchase. She gives him her last credit card. All of her other credit cards and bank accounts are frozen until the divorce settlement is final. Thank God this one still works.

As they walk out the store they load their boxes into the trunk of her Mercedes.

"Sweetie, don't look back, but our salesman Andy is still looking at us out the window. Let's give him something to remember us by. Kiss me."

Young Jamie reaches over to kiss his sexy dark haired mother. She quickly shifts her head so he kisses her on the lips. She reaches around, putting her arms around her teenage son. She grinds her pelvis against her son's now hard teenage cock.

"Now sweetie, kiss me again...and this time go ahead and play with my ass. Let's play like we are both hornier than hell for each other. Let's give poor Andy a real show."

The horny teenager kisses his sexy mother again, their arms around each other. She moans as the teenage boy plays with his mother's ass, rubbing her short shorts. Young Jamie Harding just wished that his buddies could see this! Right now he really doesn't care if the whole world can see them! He has his teenage hands on his mother's tight little ass! Sharon quickly pulls away.

"Okay sweetie! Now get in the car. Let's get out of here."

Soon to be divorced Sharon Harding and her teenage son get into the Mercedes and the smoking hot brunette quickly pulls out of the parking lot. The tires squeal as she hits the main road. Sharon looks over to her teenage son and gives him a huge smile.

"Well, what did you think of your mom? Did I do good?"

"Mom...I mean...when you called me your boyfriend? And it looked like you were definitely coming on to him? And you told him your name was Sheila? What was that about?"

"Sweetheart, you just learned your first lesson in...the power of T and A!"

"T and A?"

"Yes sweetie! The power of tits and ass! I flashed him a bit of tits and ass...I came onto him...and the poor kid was toast! And then you slipped up and called me mom! I think that really ended up frying his brain! Our little show there saved us over $800 on the camera and we got the software and tripod for free! Just because your mom still has the power of tits and ass. Your dad and I used to do it all the time when we went car shopping. Saved us thousands of dollars over the years."

"Well, mom, you definitely got to that poor Andy."

"Yes, our little show, well, it definitely made me feel young again. All of this stuff with your father has really got to me. As you know I've been moping around the house, feeling sorry for myself. But today I haven't felt this good for months! Maybe there's hope for your old mom! Maybe I still got it! Maybe, I really can...find a young guy."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers