The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 07

Story Info
Jamie, Andy and their moms make videos.
9k words
4.7
31.8k
53

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,878 Followers

Jamie Lovejoy and his mother had their new friends spend the night at their house. The next morning the teenager was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. His sexy mother Sheila comes into the kitchen in a particularly good mood.

"Sweetie, we had quite a night, didn't we?"

" I think we may have found there's another mom and son who are just as horny as we are."

"Well, I don't know if there's anyone out there who is as horny for his mommy as you are sweetie, but yes, they are totally into each other. They don't know it but I put the camera on the tripod and aimed it at the bed it just in case Andy gets a case of the morning wood for his mommy."

"Mom, you mean...if they fuck..?"

"Let's sneak upstairs and see if there's something going on..."

They quietly walk over to the bedroom door and see it has been left open. Sheila whispers to her son.

"Last night they watched us. Now it's our turn...to watch them."

They sneak a peek and see that the bed is empty. Sheila and Jamie can hear the shower running. The bathroom door has been left open. Andy is in the shower, while his hot little mother is in front of the mirror, combing her short dark hair. She is wearing a tiny pair of light blue panties and nothing else. As she looks in the mirror she notices her new friends Sheila and Jamie standing there with the Zoomatic 4K.

"Good morning Sheila, Jamie. Hope you two had a good night's sleep. Or better yet I hope the two of you had a good night. I see you have the Zoomatic . What do you plan to do with it?"

"Barbie, we just came in to see if anything is happening which might be...video worthy."

"Well, Andy is in the shower and I was just thinking about whether I should surprise him or not. What do you think?"

"Jamie and I definitely think you should go and join him...and...thank him for last night."

"And after all you have the camera all ready. Maybe I should go and join Andy."

"Yes, definitely. Don't you agree Jamie?"

The always horny Jamie nods yes and smiles. This will be exciting to watch the little dark haired sex bomb get shower fucked by her son Andy.

"Okay , before you go in there, remember you're on video. After a night with Andy you want to show him it's just the start of a new life for you two."

"Got it. I don't think Andy will come too soon this time. His young balls must be pretty empty after...last night."

The tiny hard body sex bomb drops her panties, opens the shower door. She leaves the shower door partly open so that Jamie can film them. Young Andy, halfway through his shower, is totally unaware he is on camera. He is shocked that his mother has come to join him.

"Uhhh...hi...mom. What are you doing in here?"

"Andy, I just came in to...thank you for last night. I just wanted to make sure my darling boy is all squeaky clean."

"Mom, what about Jamie, and Mrs Lovejoy? Will they...hear us?"

The teenager's cock is rock hard looking at his sexy little mom, totally naked and coming onto him. Does his mother want to wash his back? Or does she want him to...fuck his mother...again? The clumsy teenager isn't quite sure but why screw this up. Maybe she wants...

As Jamie films the couple in the shower while Sheila watches through the partly open shower door, Barbara White, now again Barbie Lovecock grabs a bar of soap and starts soaping her teenage son's chest.

"MMMMM! My darling boy. I had such a wonderful time last night. My baby boy fucked me...so good! I hope that you might be interested...in some..."

The smoking hot little milf now works her way down to his rock hard teenage cock. She rubs the bar of soap across his cock then gently over his swollen balls. Even though the teenager has fucked his sexy mother and emptied his balls deep inside her last night, the teenager seems fully recharged, and ready to go again. Barbara White thinks to herself, yes, that her friends were right. Nothing like a teenage boy!

"Darling, your cock is all hard again. We better make sure he is all nice and clean before he...fucks mommy..."

"Mom? You mean? You want to...? In...here?"

Still in role play Barbie says nothing but reaches up and puts her arms around her son-lover. Mother and son are making out, as the hot steamy water cascades down. Jamie and Sheila are watching everything and Jamie is so excited he can hardly keep the Zoomatic 4K steady as he films everything.

As the warm water cascades down on the couple, the little milf mom works over her son's cock and balls, going down to kiss his teenage cock. The 18 year old's throbbing cock head has turned a bright red. Now dripping wet from excitement, Barbie sees that the piss hole has opened up, ready for action. She puts her mouth over his cock head, tasting the teenage precum.

"MMMMM!! darling. You taste so good. It's so...sweet..I love it!"

Andy closes his eyes. His mother is going to give him his first...blowjob. Still totally unaware he is being filmed. He is worried. Is his mom going to be upset if he explodes in...her mouth? Is he...supposed to pull his dick out and jizz on her tits, or what? If he is lucky enough to explode in her mouth will his mother...swallow it? As the hot water cascades down over mother and son, she stands up and guides the teenager's trembling hands over her smoking hot rock hard body.

"Andy...why don't you get mommy all nice and clean...go ahead baby...yes...don't be shy honey. Go ahead and get my little ass all nice and clean."

The teenager is in heaven. He has his hands all over his mother's rock hard little ass, and she seems to...love it! But Andy's mother isn't finished.

"Andy, now...go ahead and put your fingers...inside...mommy's cunt...yes!! MMMM!! ANNNDDDYYYY!!"

The boy has three fingers inside his horny little mother's tiny cunt. Suddenly the boy finds her little button. He knows from last night that touching her little nub drove his mother absolutely crazy.

"ANDYYYY!! YESSSS!!"

She kisses her boy harder. The shower is starting to steam up, but the Zoomatic camera will still be able to capture everything. With her arms around her teenage son she grabs her boy's throbbing cock and guides it into her dripping wet cunt.

"ANDY!! YES!! INSIDE MOMMY!! YES!! ANDY..NOW GO AHEAD, AND PUSH IT...IN!! YESSS!!"

The teenager has his swollen cock inside his smoking hot mother. Young Andy can feel the warm moist wetness of his mother's tight cunt grip and squeeze his swollen cock. Even after last night, the teenager knows that it won't be too long before he explodes inside his sexy little mother. He had no idea this was going to happen. His mother seems to love his cock!

Like last night Barbara White has forgotten she is now in role play mode. She wants her teenage son's cock deep in her belly. Her cunt muscles squeeze the boy's throbbing cock.

"OHHH MOMMMMM!! I CAN FEEL YOU..SQUEEZING MEEE!"

"ANDY! MOMMY'S TIGHT LITTLE CUNT IS MILKING YOUR BIG COCK...NOW ANDY...LET MOMMY TURN AROUND..."

Barbie pulls away and turns around. She bends over a bit. The teenager can't believe his luck! Her ass cheeks are spread open, waiting for his cock. She grabs his swollen organ guiding it back into her horny mommy hole.

"YES!! ANDYYYY!! YES!! YOU'RE BACK INSIDE MOMMY!! NOW GO AHEAD BABY!! FUCK ME!! FUCK YOUR FUCKIN MOMMY!!

The horny teenager starts slow, then stepping up the pace. Barbara White knows that the camera is on both of them. She looks into the camera and give the viewer a look of pure animal lust. Andy knows that he can't last too much longer. He had read somewhere on the internet that if the male thinks about something else that will help prolong things. The teenager starts thinking about washing his car as he pounds his horny mother from behind. Please don't cum yet...he thinks...

But the teenager can't last any longer. His sexy mother's swollen cunt is so tight...and her little pussy muscles are actually milking his cock.

"MOM!!"

"YES ANDYYYY!! FUCKKKK MOMMMMYYYYYY!"

Perhaps a little too quickly but the teenager can't stand it. His smoking hot mother's pussy has done it again! Thinking about washing his car helped prolong things for a minute, but his mother's warm wet cunt is just too much for the clumsy teenager...

"MOM!! IT'S GOING TOOOO... SHOOT!! IN YOU MOM!!"

"ANDY!! YESSSSS! INMEEEEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEIIIIIIEEEEE!!"

The 18 year old boy unloads his incestuous sperm deep inside his mother's belly, filling her with his warm teenage semen. The boy's orgasm lasts almost a minute. Sheila, watching everything while her son is filming can't believe the teenager. How does young Andy...produce so much...sperm? She's never seen anything like it! The boy finally stops unloading inside his mother, a trail of precious cum running down his mother's leg.

The video ends.

"Andy! Barbie! Great job you two!"

"Mom? Missus...Sheila? Jamie?? You were...watching...filming us?"

The hot mother, cunt still oozing Andy's precious semen, speaks up.

"Andy, I just thought that we'd all surprise you. I hope you aren't mad at us."

The teenager just gave his smoking hot mother a great fuck in the shower and she loved it. How could he ever be mad?

"No mom. I mean...it was...fantastic."

"Andy, Barbie why don't you get dressed and come downstairs. I will put on some bacon and eggs. Unless...you two aren't done."

Young Andy and his mother look at each other and she gives her teenage son a sexy look.

"Sheila, we're done for now, but were definitely aren't done, are we Andy?"

"No mom, we aren't done."

Jamie is sitting at the breakfast table, and his smoking hot mother Sheila is fixing breakfast. Andy and his mother, the little sex bomb Barbie come down the stairs holding hands and walk into the kitchen. The milf mom is absolutely bubbling with excitement.

"MMMMM! I can smell bacon. Yummy!"

"I hope you don't mind if I started breakfast. Eggs and bacon will be ready in a couple minutes. You two sit down and relax."

"Sheila, thanks. Yes, Andy and I have worked up...quite an appetite, haven't we darling?"

"Uh, yes mom."

"Guys, after our...shower together, Andy and I talked about it and we hope that you two want us...to make more videos for you guys. That is...if you're interested."

"Yes, I think that Barbie Lovecock is just as horny as her older sister. And because both sisters have sons who are teenage hunks, this can lead to a lot more...possibilities. Maybe we can have some auntie...nephew scenes."

Young Andy just about shot in his pajamas when he heard the gorgeous raven haired milf. His mother Barbara White looked at young Jamie and gave the teenager a wicked smile.

"Yes, definitely. Jamie, would you be up for some action...from your aunt Barbie? How about you Andy? You want to fuck your Aunt Sheila?"

The two sexy milfs can't believe how great they are getting along. A couple days ago they were complete strangers and now they are talking about fucking each other's teenage sons on camera for the whole world to see.

"Yes. Sounds wonderful!. I was just going to ask you when...you and Andy are ready to make another video. But I have an idea. Why don't the four of us go out to dinner tonight?"

"Let's go to the Smith Tower. I heard great things about it and I heard they have a great band. Maybe we can get our boys...to dance with their old moms."

"You know, that sounds great! What do you think Andy? You want to go out to dinner and dancing with two smoking hot moms?"

"Mom...sure! Sounds great. Except I don't know how to dance."

"Andy, don't feel like you are the only one. Jamie is actually pretty clumsy out on the dance floor too. But just watching our two teenage hunks out there trying their best to make their old moms happy...that just makes my panties wet. How about you Barbie?"

"Sheila, actually dancing makes me very very...horny. I can't wait to watch our two boys out there...shaking their booty for us."

The two 18 year old boys look at each other. Andy is still a bit nervous at the thought of dancing in public. Maybe his awkward moves will turn off his mother and the gorgeous Mrs Lovejoy.

"Yes! Barbie, I'm so excited! I have a very sexy little black dress that will blow your socks off! And I'm sure that you'll will look incredible."

"Sheila, you'd look incredibly hot in a gunny sack."

"Well, I do have a new maroon one that Jamie hasn't seen yet, so it's settled. I'll make reservations for this evening and we will celebrate...Andy losing his virginity and...becoming a mother fucker!"

"Yes...and to the four of us...becoming good friends."

That evening as the music started Barbara White grabbed Andy's hand and pushed the shy boy onto the dance floor. Dinner had been great. Sheila and Jamie had opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate young Andy becoming a mother fucker.

Both dark haired milfs looked absolutely stunning. Sheila's maroon cocktail dress had a slit down the side which showed the entire length of her incredibly long tanned toned legs. The dress was cut low in front, showing off her big fake boobs for anyone who looked her way. She had put her long jet black hair up for tonight. Her 5 inch stilettos made her the tallest person on the dance floor. The smoking hot little sexpot Barbie wore the new black number she had talked about. The cocktail dress rode up her legs as she danced, giving everyone a great view of her creamy tanned thighs.

The two dark haired milfs were laughing and having a great time on the dance floor. Barbie slowly undulated her hips in almost a fucking motion while looking at her teenage son. Sheila saw this and did the same for Jamie's benefit. It was obvious to everyone on the dance floor what the two milfs were planning to do to their two younger dance partners later on, but neither of the two dark haired mothers cared one bit.

"Barbie! Look at our boys! Look at them shake it for us!"

The two teenagers tried their best to dance for their sexy mothers. Poor Andy definitely needed some practice but his sexy mother didn't care one bit.

"Ohhhh! Sheila!! Yes!! Yummy! Geez!! I'm just about creaming my panties watching them."

As the two boys did their best on the dance floor both mothers noticed that their teenage cocks were hard.

"Sheila! Just look at their two teenage cocks."

"Yes, look at those juicy young cocks. Our boys are all hard for their mommies."

Sheila was realizing that Barbara White and her were going to become great friends. She had never felt this way about another woman before. It seems that the two of them had come from the same gene pool.

Driving to the restaurant the two mothers had told their teenage sons that dancing is a form of sexual foreplay, and after everything that had happened yesterday and this morning, the two horny teenagers were more than ready for another night with their sexy mothers.

It was time for a slow number. Sheila whispered to Jamie, asking her son if it was okay of she danced this one with Andy. Jamie grabbed Barbie's hand and put his arms around the smoking hot milf...feeling her rock hard ass as they slow danced. Jamie glanced over at his mother who was dancing with his new friend Andy White.

Sheila had put her arms around young Andy holding him close against her chest. She made sure that the horny boy could feel her big fake tits through her dress.

"MMMM! Andy, you've had quite a couple of days. Are you and your mother...ready to make another video?"

"Uhhhh sure..."

Sheila held the boy close, her hands on his ass. She knew what effect she had on the poor boy from the day she first met him at the camera store.

"Andy, maybe I should talk to your mother...maybe we should make an auntie nephew video? What do you think? Would you like to fuck your...Auntie Sheila?"

The teenager just about lost it when he heard her say that!

"Uhhhh...yes. I'd really like that."

They look over and Jamie is kissing Barbara White as they slow danced.

"Andy look over there. Jamie and your mom are...making out. Maybe you'd like to...kiss me?"

She holds the boy against her and kisses the shy youngster on the lips. The clumsy boy's mouth opens and Sheila's tongue darts inside. Soon they are swapping tongues. The dripping wet milf suddenly feels the youngster's entire body shudder. The 37 year old milf knew exactly what was happening. In a couple of seconds Sheila could feel the boy's soaking wet slacks against her body. She tightened her grip on the youngster, holding the shy boy against her.

"Andy...I know what just happened, and that's okay. I know all of this talk and all of this dancing just made you all...excited. You know, I'm all wet down there myself. In fact my panties are all soaking wet...just dancing with you."

"I'm sorry I'm such a screw up. I just can't help it."

"Andy, don't worry about what just happened. And don't tell your mom what I suggested about the four of us making an auntie nephew video. Let me ask her and see what she thinks."

Sheila knows what the answer will be. Her new friend Barbara White has told her a couple times that she fantasizes about Jamie as she masturbates. Sheila holds the boy close whispers into the shy 18 year old's ear.

"You know, when you just came like that it really made me excited. I hope that next time you cum like that...it's in my mouth."

Young Jamie holds the smoking hot Mrs White against him. She grabs the boy and whispers into his ear.

"Jamie, when are you going to fuck the shit out of me?"

The song ends. Both couples go back to their table. Barbara White looks at her son Andy and can can see the telltale wet spot on the front of his slacks. Not wanting to embarrass her teenage boy, she pretends not to notice. Just then the band plays a familiar fast song.

"Boys. we'll give you this one off. Dance with me Barbie?"

The two smoking hot milfs walk onto the dance floor. The mothers are totally into the song, Proud Mary, doing a very sexy dance to the music. They are about 5 feet away from where their boys are sitting. Sheila humps her hips at the teenage boys, then Barbie joins in. Soon both women are doing a very sexy dance to the music.

"You like what you see boys? You like watching your two mommies?"

The two boys sit there speechless. Jamie has seen his sexy long legged mother dance before but nothing like this. And she's dancing with the little sex bomb Mrs White! As the song ends Sheila grabs Barbie and kisses her. The little dark haired sex bomb eagerly kisses her back. The two women are making out right in front of their teenage sons!

The two women sit back down across from their two teenage hunks. They continue making out as the two teenagers sit right across from them. Both boys' cocks are hard, watching their mothers go at each other. Sheila's hand goes down under the table. Barbie spreads her legs and squeals as Sheila's hand hits home. Jamie would have loved to have his camera. Barbara White closes her eyes and has an orgasm as Sheila's talented fingers find her swollen clitoris.

"Okay Barbie, Andy, here it is. You two are coming over tomorrow. And bring your swimsuits. We'll spend some time playing in the pool, then we'll spend some time playing out of it."

Both boys are excited as hell. Two horny 18 year old boys and two smoking hot gorgeous mothers? What will happen tomorrow? As the foursome gets up and prepares to leave, Sheila speaks up.

"Now Barbie, Andy...no playing around when you get home. Jamie and I have a deal. No sex the night before we make a video. We want you boys horny as hell and...ready...for your mothers. We may have to shoot the scene a few times to get it right, and we want Andy to be able to...perform."

The next day Jamie and Andy started their two cameras. The horny teenagers were sitting out by the pool checking out the latest car magazine. The two smoking hot milf moms walk out. The boys are immediately aroused by the gorgeous sight before them.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,878 Followers