Theater Cleanup

Story Info
18 year old attacked while cleaning a theater.
1k words
4.01
36.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie Dupree was a determined independent girl of 18 working two jobs so she could manage a small apartment with her best friend. Today was only her third day working at the local movie theater and already the owner had hit on her and two of the guys who worked with her were always there when she looked. She knew it didn't help that she dressed on the more timid side of Goth. Average looking Katie got plenty of attention once she started wearing plaid skirts, semi sheer blouses and dark stockings along with the makeup. Getting plenty of attention was great but she had still only had that one boyfriend so far.

Tonight Katie was responsible for doing a quick cleanup in each theater between shows and a more detailed cleanup after the last. It amazed her the amount of trash people would just throw on the floor but she had also found money that fell from pockets and used condoms making her wonder about that happening in the dark. So far tonight Steve, her boss, had managed to rub against her three times, by accident, and she caught Tyler and Ali constantly staring at her ass. "Ok, admit it girl, you like the attention" she said aloud to no one as she entered the theater as the last couple left.

It was still dark as the credits continued scrolling on the screen; Steve too distracted stroking his dick remembering how her ass felt as her rubbed it earlier. She started gathering what trash she could find in the dark figuring if the house lights didn't come up soon she would have to stop when someone grabbed her from behind. A rough hand was across her mouth quieting her as a strong arm encircled her waist pulling her back into the shadows.

"Don't struggle or this will get rough", a deep voice whispered into her ear. The guys hot breathe eliciting a shiver through her body. But Katie did struggle and squirm trying to break free when the guy grabbed her by the neck with a large very strong hand. "I told you don't struggle, this is your last warning bitch. Now play nice or else."

Katie could feel her heart pounding in her chest and bile churning in the pit of her stomach. Then she felt feint and almost fell to the floor but the strong man holding her stopped her. Her vision spun as she felt him tie one of her wrists to a seat in the next row followed quickly by her other. Then he taped her mouth shut just about the time she regained control of her trembling body.

She was bent over the back of one row with her arms stretched out and tied to the next. The guy now tied her one leg to a seat as she tried kicking with the other. "Shit bitch, keep fighting; now it's getting fun." Katie was shaking with both fear and anger. She wanted to kick herself for the feinting but suddenly felt him slap her ass. He roughly tore off her panties then held them to her nose so she had to smell them because of how fast she was breathing. The scent excited her and she realized it. Hell all of this was exciting her and that was as scary as it actually happening.

"Ok slut, get ready for the biggest cock you have ever had." Katie pulled hard at the bindings holding her as she felt her attacker press his cock head at her wet pussy folds. "Oh shit you are so fucking wet. You are such a slut; I bet you love this." The guy banged his hard cock against her now dripping pussy before suddenly ramming it into her.

Katie let out a muffle cry of pain as her pussy was stretched to its limits. Tears flowed down her cheeks and she was grunting into the tape covering her mouth as she began getting fucked roughly by what had to be at least a 10" cock. The guy was talking any more just grunting as she had hold of her waist and was ramming her with all his might. Katie could feel juices splashing her inner thighs as the big cock pummeled her.

Katie never felt him spit on her virgin asshole but she did feel it when he started working one of his fingers inside. She tensed up and thrashed around again to no avail as he continued to fuck her pussy and now finger ass. Katie's grunts were now softening as her body reacted to the fucking. She was stunned at her building orgasm and tried to fight it. She began crying out nooooooo but the tape muffled it as her body began to shake and spasm. The guy fucking her knew she was cumming from how tight her pussy gripped his cock so he fucked her harder before cumming himself. Katie's eyes shot open wide as she felt white hot cum being pumped deep inside her for the first time ever. Spent the guy pulled out trailing cum down her legs before just leaving.

Katie struggled a bit more but still could get loose when the lights came on and in walked Steve and her two asshole coworkers. "Well now what do we have here? Looks like it's out lucky night guys, Miss better than us looks like she needs our help. So let's give it to her shall we?" Katie couldn't believe it as Steve took out his hardening 7" cock before slipping it into her still throbbing pussy. The guys pulled the tape from her mouth and took turns making her suck there hard 6" cocks. She was soon cumming again as one of the two cocks she was sucking began filling her mouth with his warm cum followed soon after by the other. Steve only lasted a few more thrusts before finally adding his hot load to her already filled pussy.

All three took several picture of her from every angle before releasing her. "You're good for the night Ms. Dupree, we can finish up here. See you Wednesday for your next shift." Katie managed to get her panties on without falling over. Her legs were very wobbly and her body still quivering from the evenings abuse. But she had a smile on as she stepped outside.