Theater of the Mind

Story Info
A handsome man and a beufitufl woman explore eadh other.
4.5k words
4.5
3.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theater of the mind

Michelle was near the end of her shift at the registration desk when he walked into the hotel lobby. She looked twice to be sure it was not Henry Cavill.

Tall, strong jaw, with dark hair and wide shoulders. She spent a moment in her imagination, dashing around from behind the counter, dropping his pants to reveal a large dick at the top of muscular thighs. She knew his cock would fill her mouth as she sucked him.

Archie admired the woman behind the counter. Maybe five foot-six, with thick dark hair around an angular face and high cheekbones. Her hotel uniform genuinely flattered her. The knee-length skirt hugged her hips and the light-colored button-down shirt allowed her white lace bra containing nicely sized breasts to be easily visible.

As he stepped up to the reception desk she started to ask the usual question, "Are you checking in?" but she got no further than looking into his eyes. They pierced through her with an intensity that reached her heart, finding something that had been hiding since her husband died 15 years ago. Finding her most intimate secrets and reading through them like a phone book. She imagined opening her shirt and forcing her tits to his face.

When she clenched her thighs and focused, she managed to ask his name. His smile disarmed any defense she may have had against his deep, soft voice. "Archie Oliver," he said with a hint of a British accent. When she paused to wait for her knees to stop shaking, he mistook it for disfavor with his name. He shrugged and smiled again, causing a skip of her heartbeat. "I know, it sounds gay to Americans," he took her hand between both of his, the dark brown eyes focusing on her crystal blue ones. "But I promise I am heterosexual. 100 percent all man.

She couldn't help but glance at the front of his pants, as if to confirm his claim. She wondered what his pubes would smell like as she took his dick to the back of her throat. Suddenly realizing she had checked out his package, she forced her eyes back up to his. He smiled again, not unkindly, "See?"

A line of liquid ran down the inside of her thigh.

She pulled her hand away, tapping the screen of her computer. "Yes, Mister Archie... Mister Oliver, we have you in room 1028. Here's your key." She handed him two magnetic key cards. He took them in his long fingers, tucking one in the pocket of his shirt. She noticed the solid muscle underneath as he handed one card back to her. "I won't need two. Why don't you keep one?"

She tried to say that was against policy, but instead said only "Thank you." She slipped the card in the breast pocket of her blouse, letting her fingers tease her nipples through her bra. He reached over, taking her hand again, brushing the back of his knuckles against the nipple, coaxing it to press out into the shirt.

She realized it was the first genuinely inappropriate thing he had done outside her imagination. "Very nice," he said, spreading the fingers enough to gently pinch the nipple between them.

"Very nice," she whispered back, leaning into his hand, wanting him to rip the buttons from her blouse and seal his mouth around her nipple, sucking hard.

"What time does your shift end?"

The abruptness of his question brought her back to reality. "Why do you need to know that?"

He smiled again. She locked her knees. "I was wondering if you would like to join me for dinner. Is the restaurant here any good?"

Thinking of jeopardizing her mortgage and her daughter's college fund, she took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, Mister Oliver,"

"Archie."

"But hotel policy discourages employees from getting involved with guests."

"It's only dinner, how involved can it get?"

"You didn't mean?"

"That I wanted to take you to my room, tie you up, tear that skirt away and lick your cunt until you scream my name for all to hear?"

She paused to make sure he had, in fact said that out loud.

"Um, no, it's just..."

"Too bad because that is exactly what I want to do. But, after dinner. What do you recommend I eat?" Again, he pinned her with his eyes. She was proud of the fact that she did not shout "ME!" and climb onto the counter, hiking up her dress exposing her dripping pussy to his hungry tongue.

"The grilled salmon is usually excellent"

"Not too fishy?"

"N...no. I'm usually very fresh. THE FISH is usually very fresh."

His grin was deadly and his eyes narrowed. "I'll be sure to give it a try." As he walked toward the elevator, towing his suitcase, she watched his ass, wanting to grab it and pull his cock between her legs. He stepped into the elevator turned to look at her and toss a finger-wave as the doors closed.

"That is something, isn't it?" said her female coworker from over her shoulder. She turned around quickly, grabbing the other woman by her shoulders. "Javonne, if I asked you to, would you drop here and now and eat my pussy until I cum on your face?"

Her friend looked at her very confused. "Is that something you think you're likely to do? Because, sure but... "

"Oh, Javonne," she gestured toward the elevator, "It's that guy. He got me so worked up that I'm afraid I'll do something stupid."

"Like lesbian cunnilingus at the reception desk is a better option?"

"It just sounded like it would take the edge off."

Javonne nodded as she stepped back, "It would do that." She turned Michelle to face the elevator. "Now I know you haven't had a dick in a long time, but that's no reason to switch sides. We all have the fantasy about fucking a guest, especially guys like Superman, there. I say, if you can be discrete and safe, they can't tell you who to have fun with."

"He said he'd tie me up." Michelle said, dreamily.

"Well, there you go. Taken against your will. Management can't ding you for that"

"Always wanted to be tied up. To be taken."

"Of course, you have darlin'. We all have! But the trick is finding the right guy to do the taking." The elevator DINGED and Michelle turned away before the door opened "It's him." Said Javonne, "Changed out of his suit into polo shirt and dockers. My, my, that man does know how to wear clothes. But does he know what to do once he's out of them? He's going into the restaurant. I can close up your shift if you want to, you know, take a dinner break."

Michelle turned in time to watch his ass walk into the restaurant. "Remember," Javonne was whispering in her ear. "He only can take what you're willing to give. Enjoy your dinner."

She walked across the lobby and into the restaurant. It only took a moment to spot him at a table near the bar. The server, Allie, was leaning over him, her hand on his bicep and her cleavage in his face. Michelle had never cared for Allie, but realized she would sit on her face and scream if that's what it took to get his attention. Fortunately, it did not come to that.

Archie's eyes flicked toward Michelle, then back as he registered it was her. Michelle saw Allie disappear from his world as he stood up and extended his hands toward her. Allie shrank back.

"Have you changed your mind about dinner? I'm so glad" he kissed her cheek. Michelle felt her panties getting damp.

"Hi, Michelle." Came the cool greeting.

"Hello Allie."

"That will be all, thank you." Archie didn't exactly dismiss Allie with a wave, but it was a dismissal nonetheless. As she walked away, his attention focused back on Michelle.

"Michelle did she say? Is that your name? Usually I introduce myself before I... " he moved his hand as if to caress her nipple again, but he did not touch her.

"Molest a stranger?"

"If you felt molested, I apologize." He guided her to the empty chair at his table. "I saw you touching yourself in such a provocative manner, and I took it for an invitation. Was I wrong about that?" He kissed her fingertips.

"No," she said perhaps too quickly. "Not wrong. It felt nice. I wanted..." She realized she was admitting this to herself as much as to him. "More." She fell into his eyes, certain she would never return.

"Your Caesar salad, Michelle," Allie put the plate in front of her, along with a glass of wine, "and the Chardonnay." She nodded toward Archie. "He ordered it 'just in case.'

And grilled salmon with rosé for the gentleman." Michelle noticed Allie hit the last word a bit too hard.

"Thank you," Archie didn't take his eyes off Michelle. "You are simply gorgeous. Deep eyes, sensuous mouth. Yet you wear no ring. How could that be?"

Michelle rubbed her ring finger, self-consciously. "My husband died several years ago."

He slipped one hand into her hair, behind her ear. "Michelle, I am so sorry to hear that. But I hope it does not mean you have locked yourself away from the pleasures of a male companion all this time. A woman as beautiful as you should be pampered, cuddled, petted.

Archie felt his cock moving in his pants and tried to discretely shift to a more comfortable position. Michelle noticed, and a hint of smug ego drew the smirk across her face as she blatantly looked at his crotch, seeing the large shape move under the fabric, knowing she had been the cause. She took a long drink of wine.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Isn't that what we were talking about?" Archie gave up all pretense. His drink of wine was deep. "I meant what I said so clumsily earlier." He leaned close, his voice dropping to an intense whisper, "I want to make love to you, to spoil you, to suck your clit until you beg me to fuck you." He ran his hand along his crotch, emphasizing the size and shape of the organ underneath.

Michelle stared and wiped a bit of spittle from her mouth. She took a big bite of salad.

"But after dinner," she echoed his admonition from earlier.

"Yes, after dinner. In the meantime, I want to know everything about you, in every detail so that it takes a very, very long time."

She began to talk, haltingly at first, describing where she was born and her almost idyllic childhood. The more she told him, the more he asked questions and the easier she found to tell him whatever he wanted to know. Her favorite band. Her first date. Her first kiss. How she lost her virginity. College. Lesbian exploration (because she thought she was supposed to and it felt incredible to have someone eat her who honestly cared about what they were doing.)

Her marriage. Her wedding night (in extraordinary detail about her new husband's exacting request of how he liked his dick sucked.) She made no secret of staring at the large bulge in Archie's pants as she recalled how she enjoyed swallowing cum.

Her one-year anniversary when she discovered she loved anal sex. He made her pause to explain how that happened. She knew her cunt was dripping as she described the feeling of pain followed by her ass full of her husband's cock, pushing and throbbing deep into "her nasty hole" as he called it.

"Do you want dessert?" Allie asked, out of nowhere.

"None for me, thank you. Michelle?"

She watched as he unconsciously licked the sweat from his upper lip. Her nipples almost ached against the lace of her bra. "No, thank you."

Allie put down the check. "Will you be charging this to your room, sir?"

"I'm not a guest," he said with a wink, "Just a long-time friend of Michelle who stopped in for a quick bite. Here's my credit card."

Allie took the card and walked away. Michelle released the breath she was holding. "Where was I?"

"Your nasty hole." He grinned.

"God, yes. I love it up my ass. So full and warm and his weight pressing down on me."

Archie held up one finger, indicating she should pause in her narrative as Allie came back with his card. "I'll take it whenever you're ready to give it to me, Mr. Oliver," she said as she set the tray down and walked away. Neither Michelle nor Archie could hold in their laugh at her perfect timing and inappropriate comment.

"And on that note," Archie said as she signed the ticket, "would you do me the honor of accompanying me to my room for the rest of the evening?"

She rubbed the front of his pants, her fingers defining his shape, finally allowing herself to experience his size and firmness. "Only if he is coming with us."

Archie stood up, bringing his crotch to her eye level. "I can't go anywhere without him," he extended a hand to her, his smile full of promise and his eyes full of lust. She was captivated. Michelle put her hand in his and stood up. Her panties bunched, between her legs but she resisted pulling them loose, fearing if her fingers got anywhere near her pussy, she would not be able to control herself.

Archie moved his face near her as he inhaled a long breath. "And none too soon, it seems." She blushed as they walked toward the lobby, hand-in-hand. "Nothing to be embarrassed about," his voice was soothing, without mocking. "The natural reaction of a healthy, adult woman to a healthy adult situation." He released her hand, moving his to the small of her back as they approached the elevator. As they got in, he turned her to face Javonne, watching from the desk. "Wave to your friend," he instructed as he shared a finger wave, sliding his hand further down her butt.

Michelle tossed a quick wave at Javonne who blew her a kiss in return. When the elevator doors were closed, Michelle took his hand off her butt and moved it to the front, pressing his fingers to her clit. She sighed and slid her hand into the waistband of his dockers, quickly finding his cock, hard and waiting. She groaned at the feel of him filling her hand. Standing on her toes, she kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth and circling his. "I could suck you off right here."

"No, you couldn't," he took her hand from his pants and licked her palm. DING "This is our floor." The door slid open. He kissed her again before putting his hand back on her butt and leading her into the hallway. She felt his fingers angle downward and by the time they were at the room, he was pushing her skirt into the crack between her ass cheeks.

Then the door was open and they were inside. Michelle was on her knees before the door closed. She needed to taste his cock. She wanted to feel it tickle the back of her throat. She opened his pants and let them drop. She caught her breath at the sight of his thighs with their scattering of dark curls. She ran her fingers up his legs, along the muscles, squeezing the taut flesh as she gazed at his cock, sticking out from the thicker patch of curly dark pubic hair. She pressed he nose into those curls, inhaling his masculine muck, letting it swarm to her pussy and constrict her cunt. She took him in her mouth, enjoying the feel of him growing under her tongue. His large hand covered the back of her head, holding her, not pushing. Michelle bobbed her mouth, sucking his dick, savoring the unique flavor, memorizing the essence of Archie Olivier. Her hands crept around his hips, grabbing his tight cheeks and pulling him toward her. Archie moaned, "Ah, Michelle so nice."

She felt his head tap the back of her mouth and she started sucking him harder, faster, feeling him get bigger. When his swollen head filled her mouth, Michelle pushed harder, driving it deep into her throat, swallowing so her muscles gripped him, massaging the sensitive ridge. Archie twitched forward, fucking her mouth with delicious abandon. "Oh God, Michelle your mouth is magic. You're going to make me cum."

"Mm hm" she mumbled her assent. It was just what she wanted; to be full of his cum. First in her mouth, then soon in her pussy. She licked his head and his shaft. Her hands crept under him to fondle his balls and stroke his perinium. He groaned and pushed faster into her warm mouth. Her middle finger trace further back, the tip teasing around his anus. With a howl, he clenched his cheeks on her hand and pushed into her face.

Michelle's mouth filled with cum. She swallowed frantically, determined to not lose a drop. His dick plundered her mouth as if it was made for that purpose. His cum slid down her throat, accompanied by her hums of delight. She kept sucking as her finger pressed into his asshole. When he pulled out, Michelle grabbed his shaft, jacking him in front of her, spreading his cum across her face, licking his head and groaning in ecstasy.

Archie cupped her face, guiding her to stand up. She whimpered in regret at having to leave his dick behind, but was delighted when he lowered his head to kiss her, licking his cum from her mouth and cheeks. His hands found her breasts. Cupping them over her blouse. His thumbs flicked at her swelling areolae, sending sparks to her clit.

He backed her to the bed, holding her as her knees caught the foot and she laid back. She watched as he stood up and peeled the shirt over his head. Like his legs, his chest was sculpted into firm muscle covered in dark curls. The hair swirled around his nipples, then poured down the center over rippled abs before collecting in a deep pool at the top of his thighs and spilling across his balls. His cock still shone with her saliva and his cum.

The muscles tightened as he stepped from between her legs, walking to the side of the bed. She reached for his cock. He took her hand and moved it next to the pillow. Bending forward to kiss her, he pulled a strip of silk from the corner of the bed frame, wrapping it around her wrist and tugging it tightly, straightening her arm over her head. Part of her brain wondered how he had time to change clothes and rig the tie while she and Javonne discussed her immediate future. Ties, plural, she realized as he walked to the other side of the bed, his cock bobbing happily, and took another strip of silk and secured her other wrist, though she knew she could slip the knots with some effort. But when she tugged with normal strength, they held her prone. She pulled again, but it only seemed to make them tighter.

Archie unbuttoned the blouse, kissing the bra, biting gently at the nipples that pushed through the lace. Michelle groaned, "Yes, Archie, Take me I'm yours."

He lifted his head his eyes burning, "Yes, Michelle, I know you are."

Abandoning her tits, Archie kissed lower, over her naval to the waist line of her dark uniform skirt. She moaned as he lowered the zipper at her hip. When she wiggled her butt, the skirt slid easily over her wide hips. He pulled it off her ankles, tossing it carelessly to one side, before kissing her feet and licking her toes, looking up her legs at the light pink cotton panties, still. wedged in her cunt. He kissed and licked his way up her calves, pausing to enjoy the back of her knees before continuing up. Michelle cooed and wiggled in anticipation, wanting his mouth on her clit. His tongue made the long trip up her inner thigh.

He pushed her panties aside. Pausing to admire her pubic hair, he said, "Nicely trimmed."

"Laser actually. Just the edges to save the trouble and stubble of shaving. Best money I ever spent."

"I agree," Archie said as his tongue traced around the soft patch. Michelle tugged at the ties, wanting to push his head lower. She humped her hips toward his mouth. He grinned over her mound and between her breasts. "You are mine. I thought we made that clear." He put his mouth over her clit, sucking it against his tongue. Michelle shrieked and pushed her cunt into his mouth.

He was flicking his tongue in quick slaps against her clit when he slid two fingers into her wet pussy. She screamed "GOD YES, ARCHIE," he felt her pussy close around his fingers, pulling him deeper. He curled his fingers forward, pressing them along the front of her vagina, stroking those special spots, one after another. Michelle yelped and humped her cunt onto his hand and mouth" GOD, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!"

"Exactly," He said with supreme confidence that made her want him even more. He licked her clit and finger-fucked her pussy, faster and faster.

"YES ARCHIE. SO CLOSE. DON'T STOP"

12