Their Vampire Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drifted off to sleep in each others arms as the sun came up. Victoria knew she had to feed soon and let her mind grow quiet. Catherine drifted off to the sound of her own heart beating against Victoria's breast. She felt complete and never wanted to leave her side, smiled as sleep took her.

Ch 2.

Catherine stretched as she woke from her sleep. She hoped to find Victoria with her to hold her close again but she was alone in the bed. She got up and bathed, dressed quietly wondering where her journey would take her next. As she was dressing she heard voices coming from the lounge, decided to approach quietly, wondering who was there. As she turned the corner and entered the room she seen a man sitting in one of the chairs, he was tall and handsome, was sitting up straight gazing up at Victoria who was talking to him.

Catherine couldn't hear what she was saying as she was speaking so softly but whatever it was had the man mesmerized.

"Oh, Catherine, I'm glad you're awake. I have something for you." Said Victoria, genuinely pleased to see her new friend.

"I don't understand. Are you going to feed on him?" Catherine replied.

"No dear, this man is for you. He's a good man, strong and healthy. Robert, please wait here, we will be right back." Said Victoria, briefly addressing the man before leading Catherine into the kitchen.

"I want you to experience a man for me Catherine, what we shared last night was simply wonderful and nobody will ever come between us but, and I'm going from my instincts here, if you are to join me, become what I am you cannot be a virgin. You would be stronger at night but sunlight would kill you and I don't want that to happen."

Until that point Catherine hadn't really thought about becoming the same as Victoria, a Vampire but as she thought about the power, the strength it would give her, excitement filled her mind and it became her only focus. Victoria took her prodigy in her arms and looked into her eyes.

"Do you want this Catherine, I'm sorry, I should have asked you more about it first."

"I do, I really do"

Victoria kissed her forehead then led her back into the room where Robert sat waiting.

"Robert here is having a wonderful dream. He will do everything I ask, won't remember how he got here, won't remember our names but will remember having fun. Undress for me please Robert." said Victoria.

Robert smiled and began to take off his clothes, folding them neatly and placing them on a nearby couch. Catherine had never seen a naked man before and gazed at his manhood, hanging with his testicles. He continued smiling as Victoria undressed also and had Catherine do the same. Victoria had him sit in the chair and then gently tied his arms behind his back, kissing him on the cheek for assurance. She then had him open his legs and knelt between them, had Catherine watch as she began to suck his cock, taking her time until he was hard. She stood up and had Catherine take her place then guided her mouth to his cock, telling her what to do. Victoria then got behind Catherine and began to slowly finger her pussy, getting her nice and wet. Robert groaned and gasped as Catherine sucked him, not caring it was her first time, not caring he was restrained.

Satisfied Catherine was aroused enough, Victoria had her stand up and had her straddle Robert's legs, her moist pussy only inches from his erect cock.

"I'm not going to lie to you my darling, the first time hurts a little at but then it feels wonderful. I will guide him inside you then I want you to just take him in more as you feel comfortable ok?" Said Victoria, gently stroking Roberts cock.

Catherine closed her eyes as she felt his cock enter her. Once the head was past her lips Victoria kissed her on the cheek and pushed her down hard. Catherine winced in pain but Victoria held her firm until the look of pain turned to lust. She opened her eyes and smiled at Victoria.

"I want him to touch me, to take me as you do." Said Catherine, enjoying the movements Robert was making, trying to push up into her.

Victoria smiled and whispered something into Roberts ear as she untied him. Catherine got up and laid herself on the couch, opening her legs as Robert approached. He got between them but looked to Victoria, as if looking for permission then slowly fed his cock inside her. He took his time, exploring the depths of his young lovers pussy with his hard cock and made sure she was enjoying their time together. Catherine was in heaven, she felt full and stretched inside and every inch he pushed deep inside her felt wonderful. When his pace increased she felt her climax approach then when he pushed deep inside and came inside her she too exploded, an intense wave of pleasure burning through her. When his thrusting stopped and they both caught their breaths, Robert got up and stood before Victoria, his softening cock still glistening with the orgasm he'd shared with Catherine.

Victoria knelt before him and sucked him long enough to get him clean then had him dress. Catherine sat up and had a worried look on her face.

"What if i get pregnant, I didn't think!" she said, a mild panic in her voice.

Victoria just smiled. "I picked this one because he can't give children my dear. I wouldn't do that to you."

Catherine watched as Victoria quietly spoke to Robert again, he gave a grin to her, looked to Catherine and thanked her then left.

"Come and rest with me my dear, I must feed tonight and Robert was telling me about a killer the police just let go. He cut a prostitute's throat with a straight razor, said she tried to steal from him and because he's the Mayor's son they believed him. I knew the girl, she wasn't very bright but wasn't a thief and deserves justice." Said Victoria, leading Catherine by the hand back to the bedroom.

Catherine didn't really sleep much, she replayed the feelings of pleasure that Robert had given her and watched Victoria sleep for a while. She was still in awe of the woman's beauty, matched by her power she knew just being by her side that life would be wonderful.

It was dark when Catherine woke up, she looked around for Victoria but only found a note, telling her to stay in the house. She did as she was told and wandered from room to room wondering when her new friend would return.

* * * *

Victoria watched from the shadows as the man left the bar. She'd mingled inside for a while, heard him boast quietly he'd gotten away with 'killing a dumb whore' as he'd put it and said he'd do it again. She left the bar once she'd heard enough and waited for him outside.

Victoria was glad he left alone, could almost predict where he was going next. The surrounding streets and alleys were known haunts for prostitutes this time of year. Victoria watched as he turned into a darker alley and moved in closer. He had already stopped to talk to a woman, a young thing probably no older than 19 and watched as he pawed at her as she told him her price. Sex wasn't on his mind though, Victoria could see the blood lust in his eyes and when he reached into his pocket she moved quickly.

Before he even seen her Victoria had the man pinned to the wall, his knife dropped and forgotten, his eyes wide in terror. Victoria turned and spoke quietly to the girl before she screamed.

"I'm not going to hurt you young lady but this man was. Here, take his money and run along, you won't remember me by the time you get home"

Victoria had emptied the mans wallet and handed it to his intended victim, he wouldn't be needing it where he was going. The girl ran, not caring who the man or his attacker was and was out of site in a few seconds.

"So, it feels good to kill, doesn't it Edward." Said Victoria, reading the mans ID to confirm who he was.

He tried to respond but was still being held a foot off the ground by his throat.

"Oh, how rude of me, ask you a question you can't answer. Never mind, I don't care what you're going to say. You killed a girl I liked, she was pretty wasn't she? Her ambitions were simply to get enough money to flee this city but she would never steal. Goodbye Mr Edward"

Edwards life ended quickly. Victoria bit deep into his neck, drank his blood until she was full, until his heart stopped beating then ripped his throar out leaving his pale, lifeless body slumped against the wall. One less killer walking the streets.

Victoria cleaned herself up then headed home, back to Catherine.

* * * * *

Months passed and fall soon turned to winter. The streets stayed pretty quiet for Victoria but she didn't mind. She had friends who would let her feed in exchange for money or jewels, usually stuff taken from the bad people she disposed of. Victoria was also aware she was being hunted, men from out of town had been asking a lot of questions but any innocents Victoria had met were left with a very convenient blank spot when it came to anything 'Victoria'.

Catherine had become very close too, she and Victoria would spend countless hours making love or just holding each other, men would sometimes be lucky enough to join them too, left with the same memories Robert had, great pleasure but no names or locations.

"We must be careful my Catherine, there are men looking for me, dangerous men who hunt my kind." said Victoria, stroking Catherine's hair as they rested in bed.

"What will you do? Can't you kill them?"

"Not easily. They usually stay in a group, work together and I know they have killed my kind before."

"I'm worried Victoria, the thought of losing you is more than I could bear." Catherine's brow was furrowed, genuine concern in her voice. She held Victoria close to her.

Later that night Victoria sat on the roof of a small apartment building, a regular quiet place for her. A red light in the window of a small church caught her eye, a secret signal only one man knew so she made her way to see him. She knew the hunters were still looking for her so caution was always first but after waiting and watching she knew Father Jacobs was alone.

"Hello Father, it's good to see you."

"Goodness, I can never get used to you appearing so quickly. Even when I'm expecting you I jump every time." he replied.

They held each other briefly with a warm hug.

"You know there are men looking for you, several of the girls in the shelter have been talking about big men asking lots of questions. I remember their kind from David." Said Father Jacobs quietly.

"David was a fool, he stepped outside the code and killed for fun. I have no pity for him, he deserved what he got. You signaled me Father, I know it wasn't to tell me I'm being hunted."

"Yes you're right, I think I found what you've been looking for. A young girl, just turned 18, is going to be released into my care. The doctors in the mental institution told me they can do nothing more but she is evil Victoria, even I can see it in her eyes and I don't have your powers. Sgt Evans said she killed 3 children in the orphanage they took her from but with no evidence they couldn't hold her anymore. She is a virgin Victoria, the nurse who examined her told me."

"Why here, why to your care?"

"Because of my program, they think she fits my criteria of lost women who just need help. They don't care, they just want to wash their hands of her and hope she runs away. I went and spoke with her in the hospital, her eyes were cold, remorseless and I'm actually afraid if I keep her here she'll hurt one of my women."

"When does she arrive? You understand I have to talk to her first. She may be innocent."

"She'll be here December 2nd, just a few days."

"I'll see you then. Thank you Father."

Victoria left as quickly as she arrived and despite knowing her for almost 20 years Father Jacobs let out a sigh of relief. He knew she would never harm him but just the knowledge she could tear out his spine without much effort left him with a healthy respect and fear of her.

* * * *

December 2nd finally arrived, Victoria had been unable to sleep, the anticipation of what could be best thing to happen to her in a long time was heavy on her mind.

She watched the girl be taken inside, met at the police van by Father Jacobs and waited until they were gone. The girl was taken to a quiet room, left alone with her door unlocked. Father Jacobs would normally keep her locked up on the first night but they had drugged her, left her in a dazed stupor. Victoria let herself into the room quietly, closed the door behind her.

"Who are you?" said the girl, drooling and slurring her words.

"Oh, they've drugged you haven't they, that's no good for me, here, taste this." Replied Victoria, biting her finger to draw blood and rubbed it on the girls lip.

The girl grimaced but licked her lips, shook a little then retched as Victoria's blood took away the effect of the sedatives. Father Jacobs entered the room and quietly sat in the chair in the corner.

Victoria looked into the girls eyes and held her in a trance, she had to know the truth first, had to be sure.

"Alice, I'm going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer for me okay?" said Victoria.

Alice simply nodded her head.

"Alice, did you kill those little girls in the orphanage or do the police just not like you?"

"I drowned them in the pool, they were noisy and kept me awake at night." Alice smiled as she replayed the memory in her mind. "I made it look like an accident but I know the truth. They panicked, they struggled and I watched their lives drift away in the water, watched their eyes go dark and it was wonderful."

Father Jacobs looked away, he knew this girl was lost, knew not even he could find the good in her soul that he could in most.

"Alice, I'm going to give you some writing paper and a pencil, I want you to write a letter, tell the police the truth, tell them things only you would know and that you're sorry but you're running away."

"I'd like that, I can go somewhere new and kill again. It felt good to...." Victoria stopped the girl from talking with a finger on her lip.

"I've heard enough Father, I will take her away, she shouldn't be here, shouldn't be free. The letter will be left on her bed when she's done, call the police when you find it, tell them you forgot to lock the door, came back to give her a glass of water and she was gone."

"Thank you my child. I know you said you wouldn't do it to me but when you are done will you please come back and take the memory of her words away from me? I know I won't sleep remembering her telling you how she killed them with that smile on her face. I've seen evil in men Victoria, but never in a woman so young."

Victoria looked Father Jacobs in the eyes.

"Father, all you will remember is bringing the girl to the room. When you leave to bring her some water you'll forget everything you saw and heard with me here." Victoria said, gently holding Father Jacobs' hand.

It didn't take long for Alice to finish her letter, Father Jacobs found it when he came back with the water, called the police without touching it. He hoped she would find peace but knew he was glad to see her gone.

"Why am I here, why did you tie me to this chair?" Said Alice when Victoria woke her later that night.

"No more talking today Alice, you are here for a purpose then I'm going to set you free." replied Victoria then left the room.

Catherine had a concerned look on her face. "She's the girl you told me about, from Father Jacobs. Why is she here, won't the police be looking for her?"

"The police will find her confession and be thankful she is gone. She is here for a reason my love, she is going to help you become like me, immortal, never aging and strong. You told me you are ready."

"I am but I don't understand."

"There is a ritual that must be followed. Others who don't care about the code pick up a random virgin and use them but I will not stray. When I turn you with my blood your first meal has to be the blood of the pure, a virgin. Any others would leave you with blood-lust and you would be one of the cold blooded un-dead. You would still be as strong, still be able to walk in the day but you would know only feeding and surviving, incapable of love. They are usually hunted and killed easily, I usually destroy any of them I find too, they are an abomination to our kind, an insult to the old ways. December 4th is a full moon, I want you to see it when you are turned, you will see things a whole new way and I want you to have moonlight to show you the beauty of my world."

Catherine simply smiled and replied a quiet 'ok'. She had wanted this for so long now and with it finally close her mind turned to the joy and excitement of never having to let go of her Victoria again. The prospect made her wet, she wanted her lovers tongue. She knew how to set her off and kissed her softly on her neck, her sweet spot below her ear and held her close.

Victoria knew what she wanted and carried Catherine to their bed, gently taking off both their clothes before laying her on the bed. She embraced her passionately and began a trail of tender kisses down her body, stopping to circle each nipple with her tongue before kissing her stomach then kissing her inner thigh. Catherine was already very wet and Victoria's tongue slipped into her pussy with ease, bringing a soft moan from her lover.

She slid her fingers inside while her tongue explored her clitoris and after what seemed like hours she smiled as Catherine arched her back, her stomach muscles tightening as her climax washed over her. Breathless, Catherine looked into Victoria's eyes, whispering 'I love you' then drifted off to sleep.

Victoria let her sleep, there would be plenty of time for her Catherine to return the favor.

In the two long days that followed Alice was fed fruit and other sweet things. Victoria didn't allow her to speak again, this one had a dark mind and before she was put in a trance, actually told Catherine she wanted to 'see her die slowly, your eyes going dark at my hands'. It took all her restraint for Victoria to not kill her there and then but she knew a chance like this was very rare and instead looked her in the eyes telling her she would be placid, eat quietly and never speak again.

Catherine watched Alice as she bathed, a small feeling of guilt that this girl would die to service her needs but Victoria reminded her what she had said to her in reply to Catherine's 'you are very pretty'. Victoria had Alice lay on the bed in the spare room once she was dry and went to fetch Catherine.

"It's not too late you know, I want you to be sure. There's no undoing this, once you are turned you are this way forever." Said Victoria as she held Catherine close to her.

Catherine replied by kissing her on the lips and smiled as Victoria led her to the waiting Alice who lay on the bed, covered only by a thin cotton sheet.

"It's a shame this one is so horrible inside, we'd have so much fun with her." said Catherine with a smile.

Victoria only smiled and sat Catherine in the chair. She kissed her neck from behind and bit into her wrist, drawing a flow of blood. She quickly put it to Catherine's mouth and had her drink.

Catherine gagged a little at first but managed to swallow four or five times before Victoria pulled her wrist away and closed the wound. Victoria gently wiped the blood from Catherine's chin and straddled her on the chair, looking into her eyes as her blood did it's task.

"This is going to hurt Catherine, your veins will feel like they are on fire, your head will feel like it is being crushed but I promise it will pass. I have to hold you down, I love you." said Victoria, holding Catherine tight.

Catherine heard every word she said but the pain had started. Her heart felt like molten rock, pushing fire through her veins and burning her eyes. Her head felt like it could explode at any time and she felt herself getting stronger. She cried out at the pain, her tears bringing a look of sorrow on Victoria's face but she couldn't move, her lover held her down tight. She tried to bite her lip, distract the pain a little but her teeth were sharp and she drew blood that filled her mouth. The blood. It tasted so sweet, so wonderful. She felt her body shake and blinked as the room got brighter. It was lit by only a candle but she could see everything like it was day.