Then and Now - My Works Late Shift

Story Info
Leading up to my first divorce.
4.6k words
4.33
27.4k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredTR
FredTR
111 Followers

It's Fall 1997. I've been out of work for months, almost a year, surviving on my wife's paycheck, side jobs and unemployment. Money's been tight and we've been fighting about it.

She's been taking extra shifts and working late at the hospital. To help make up the difference, or so she says. At least sometimes I think it's just to be out of the house and away from me.

I don't blame her. I'd spend more time out of the house, if I could. Our house isn't really "our house". We're renting the first floor of a duplex. One bedroom, one bathroom, small kitchen and a living/dining room. Being stuck in small apartment is getting to me.

The thing is we'd moved there a few months ago to be closer to her job (and for the cheaper rent) and I don't really know the area yet. It's hard to find places I want to go that are also free. And, even when I can, I feel guilty about going out and enjoying myself while she busts her ass at work. Even if I am just hanging out at a park or by the river for free.

When we are home together, we inevitably get into a fight. If it's not money or my job prospects, it's sex.

Of course our sex life is, shall we say, "not great". After a little over 2 years of marriage, I think I was starting to get a little bored with the routine even before I lost my job. After it's only gotten worse. The longer I was unemployed, the less she wanted sex (at least with me, I have some suspicions about some of those "late shifts").

The truth is, I think I've kind of lost interest in sex. Not just with her, in general. I'm not jerking off much and, when I do, I often just sort of get bored and put my dick away without cumming. Sometimes I don't even really get hard.

But I just started a new job last week and I feel like maybe things will get better. The pay is significantly less than I was making before and the benefits suck, but it's a real job, working for a company doing Y2K prep work, making much more than unemployment. And I figure I can probably still do some side jobs for extra, under the table cash. And they say it's easier to find a new job when you're already employed, so maybe I can use this as a springboard. So I think maybe things will get better. At least I hope they will.

It's my second Friday at the job. The first two weeks were kind of rough. That's normal though, right? I've had a lot of stuff to assimilate, everything from new names and faces of co-workers and clients to company policy and procedures to a bunch of technical BS regarding their product lines. Today is the payoff for all that. I just cashed my first paycheck. I deposited most of it into our joint checking and I've kept a little to buy a decent bottle of wine to celebrate.

She likes Pinot Noir so I got a bottle of that. It's on the seat next to me as I drive home. I'm actually feeling kind of horny (or, as she calls it, "randy"). Just a little. I can't help but think maybe, after a couple glaces, she'll put out.

I pull up to the house and park on the street. The lights are on in the kitchen and in the bedroom. "Good omens," I tell myself. I take my key out and guide it toward the lock, like a cock seeking a welcoming hole.

My key doesn't quite reach the lock when the door gets pulled open. She's standing there. At first I think she's there to greet me, her EMPLOYED husband, warmly at the door. An excited wife, happy to see her man, like some kind of '50's sitcom. I have a stupid, toothy grin on my face. Then I notice her workbag bag over her shoulder.

"Oh, hey," she says, "I didn't realize you were home. I thought you might go out with guys from work or something to celebrate. First paycheck and everything."

"Yeah, no, I figured we could celebrate together," I say, holding up the bottle of wine, my smile slipping a bit, "first paycheck and everything....."

"Oh, that's sweet," she replies as she pushes past me, kissing me on the cheek, her lips barely brushing my skin. "Rain check? Tomorrow night, maybe? I took a shift tonight."

"Okay, right, yeah, rain check, sure...." I call after her as she walks down the hall.

"Oohhh, you got a good spot," she says when she sees my car.

I watch her car pull away, a slightly rusty, tan Subaru station wagon that she alternately hates and loves. Bumper stickers cover the back. That's a new thing, since the election. It started with "Clinton/Gore '96". Then came "Hug A Nurse", "Girl Woman Power", a peace sign and most recently "Nurses Do It For 12 Hours Straight". The first time I fucked her was bent over the hood off that car.

Tail lights disappear as she turns the corner and that's it. I walk inside and close the door. There's nothing else to do.

I opened the wine and poured myself a glass and sat down to watch some TV. I took a sip and made a face. I couldn't believe I paid almost $30 for that crap. I poured my glass down the drain and looked for a beer. None to be found. I could have sworn there were a couple left, but apparently she drank them. Or someone did. Whatever.

I watched a little TV and went to bed. It wasn't even 10pm, but I was actually kind of tired. I'd been getting up at 5am everyday so I could be at work before 7am and been there until at least 5pm every night. There was a lot going on.

I was still kind of horny; I hadn't jerked off in about a week. I figured it was about time.

That was one of few the advantages of being alone in the house overnight. Being able to lay in bed jerk off without fear of being caught. My plan was simple, jerk off, cum on myself, maybe taste some and fall asleep that way. I would be awake and have things cleaned up before she got home.

I started to think about the admin assistant at work, the owner's niece or something. She was a cute little redhead, probably 18 or 19, that had been so helpful the past few days. I overheard her telling another girl at the office that I was kind of cute and a nice a guy and how it was great to work with somebody who wasn't a complete creep.

If she only knew.

I imagined my dick sliding between her perky B cups as I stroked my cock and fondled my balls. I imagined pushing her to her knees and holding a fistful of that long, red hair as my cock head slipped past those sweet Irish lips and I fucked her mouth. I imagined bending her over and eating her pussy and ass from behind before I stuck my cock deep into her cunt hole. Her cunt hole ringed by fiery red pubes. I imagined her gasping and moaning with pleasure as I pounded her like the slut she was. I imagined moving from her cunt to her ass, the only lube my spit and her cunt juice. I imagined her loving it.

Yet I couldn't finish. I was getting that bored feeling again. It's not that I didn't want to cum, I think I just didn't want to cum alone.

I pulled on my pants, shirt and shoes. I grabbed my keys, a $20 from my secret cash stash (all of $37 before I raided it) and headed out with something like $22.50 in my pocket. I wasn't sure where I planned to go; I don't think I really had a plan beyond find a bar. I looked at the car. I had gotten a perfect spot, right out front. She saw it. If I lost it, she'd know I went out. There would be questions about where I went and how I got the money for it. No matter what the answer, it would probably be an argument.

There was a 7-11 within walking distance. I headed toward it.

A few minutes later I was inside looking at the beer selection. I made the classy yet pragmatic choice - a 40 of Budweiser. I walked home and, since it was a nice May night, I sat down on the porch steps to enjoy my bottle. Even though I was drinking straight from the bottle, I stayed classy and held my pinky out as I drank.

I had made a small dent in it when I heard my upstairs neighbor come down. I know I'd been told her name but I couldn't remember it.

She was an older woman, around 45 or so, not really old, just older than me. She lived with her daughter, a pretty 20-something who was going to community college. There was also a boyfriend (mom's, not daughter's) who was there pretty often but didn't actually live there.

Mom smoked and the landlord didn't approve so she'd taken to stepping out for the occasional cigarette. She sat down next to me and lit up.

"Hi," she said, "do you mind?"

"Hi. No, not at all." I lied.

"Nice night," she said exhaling smoke.

"I guess so," I answered and took a sip of beer.

"Where's your wife?" More smoke exhaled.

"Working. Night shift. Won't be home until morning. Maybe early afternoon." Another sip.

"Oh. My daughter's out, too. Went with friends to Jersey Shore for the weekend. Won't be home until Sunday." Smoke.

"Jersey Shore is nice. She'll have fun." Sip.

"Boyfriend's turkey hunting or fishing or some bullshit until Sunday, too." Smoke.

"Oh." Sip.

Quiet. Smoke. Sip.

She looked at me. "You know she's fucking somebody else, right?" Smoke.

I looked at her. "Yeah, I figured." Sip. Who did this bitch think she was?

Quiet.

"You know he's fucking somebody else, right?" Sip. Fuck it, two can play at this game.

"Yeah, I know." Smoke.

Quiet.

She finished her cigarette. She dropped it and crushed out the butt under her heel. She stood up. She looked at me.

"You want to come upstairs?"

I stopped mid sip. Was she saying what I think she was saying?

I looked at her. Like I said, she was about 45, maybe a little older or younger, so she probably had around 15 years on me. Certainly more than 10 and less than 20, so call it 15. She wasn't bad looking though. She was about 5'4", maybe a 150lbs and had big tits. Her face was nice, her hair was neat. Yeah, I would really rather fuck her daughter, but she wasn't bad. She was, as the kids say, a MILF. A slightly chubby MILF maybe, yet it was in all the right places.

I finished my sip, put the cap on the bottle and stood up. "Sure."

She smiled. "Good," was all she said as she turned and started up the stairs.

I followed behind. It gave me a chance to look at her ass. She had a full, round ass. Not a bubble butt. Not a fat ass. Just a nice, round, full ass.

The door to her apartment opened into a short hallway. I still wasn't really sure what she had in mind. For all I knew she just lonely and wanted somebody to talk to and play cards with. She hung her sweatshirt on a hook and walked to the bathroom.

"I'm just going to brush my teeth," she said, "make yourself comfortable. My bedroom is the last door on the right."

Of course all doubt left my mind when she said that, yet I still wasn't sure what to do.

I went into the bedroom. A queen sized bed. A night stand with a clock radio and a cheap lamp. A chest of drawers. A desk that apparently doubled as a vanity. A full length mirror. Basic, ships flat and you put it together yourself furniture. It was a bedroom much like my own, even if the furniture was a little different.

I turned on the radio. Classic rock.

I sat down on the bed.

I got up and moved to the desk/vanity chair.

I heard the bathroom door open and close and then her walking down the hall.

She came in the room. She was wearing her robe. It came down to her ankles and her feet were bare. I guessed, under the robe, the rest of her was, too. "Do you want a drink?" she asked.

"No," I answered with a dry mouth.

"This is a one time thing, okay? Just some harmless fun, okay?" she said in a serious tone.

"Okay," I answered.

"Okay," she said.

And with that her robe dropped to the floor. Out of her clothes I could see a little bit of sag to her tits. I could see a couple extra pounds around her waist. I could see a faded scar on her chest. I could her untrimmed bush.

My cock was instantly rock hard in my pants. Like I wanted to fuck her more than I ever wanted to fuck anyone in my life.

She walked over to me, bent slightly and kissed me.

She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I let her.

She ran her hand down my chest. I let her.

She felt the bulge in my pants. I moaned.

She pulled my shirt over my head.

She stood me up and then knelt at my feet. She opened my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. My hard cock was right in her face.

I sat down again. My pants were at my ankles, keeping them together.

She reached up and spread my knees.

She crawled forward on so my cock was almost touching her face again, even closer now than before.

She stuck her tongue out and licked from my balls up my shaft.

She took in it her hands and stroked it as she admired it. "Mmmm," she purred, "so big, so thick, so... hard..."

To be clear, my cock isn't huge, but it is apparently above average. It's about 7.5" long and fairly thick. And, like I said, it was rock hard.

My problem at that moment was that I hadn't cum in over a week and she was the first woman, aside from my wife, to touch my dick in almost 3 years. It was all I could do to not cum from the gentle stroking.

She looked up at me. "No condom?" she asked

"No, I.... no condom," was all I could muster.

"Good," she said. And then, "you really need to cum, don't you?"

I nodded.

"You can cum on me now," she said, "just jerk off and cum on me. If you want. I kind of, well, I like that. I know it sounds... bad, but I do. Or, if you want, in my mouth is good, too. I like that, too. We're just, we're not going to fuck, okay?"

I nodded again. Whatever.

She took her hands off my dick. I stood frozen for a second. I'd never had a girl talk to me like that before, let alone a woman. A drop of precum glistened on the tip of my dick. She licked it off and then opened her mouth and waited, arms at her sides.

I looked at her and she just said, "please."

At that second I grabbed her hair in my left hand and my dick in my right. I pulled her head back and begin to jerk off. She was smiling. I was stroking hard and fast, almost ready to explode.

She placed the palm of one hand on my balls and that was it.

I pulled the skin of my shaft tight as I began to nut. I tried to aim for her open mouth.

I heard her say, "yesss" as my first shot went long, most landing on her right cheek under her eye with just the the tail end landing in her mouth.

The next shot was mostly in her mouth and on her chin. As was the next.

I let go of her hair, but she didn't move.

I adjusted my aim a little and let rest of my cum land on her ample tits.

When I was done I slapped my cock across her face before I sat back on the chair, gasping for air.

She was playing with the cum on her tits and wiping some from her face into her mouth. "Damn, that was hot. A big one. That cheating bitch must not be taking care of you right." She licked some cum off her finger tips. "Mmmmm, lucky me...."

Who the fuck was she to call my cheating bitch of a wife a cheater and a bitch?

I looked at her. My cum was on her face, her tits, her lips. I slid off the chair, onto my knees and licked a wad of cum off her tits. I kissed her. I flicked my tongue across her cum covered lips before pushing it into her mouth. Our tongues entwined, my naked body pressed tightly to hers. I could feel the cum on us as well as taste it.

She pushed away and broke our embrace. I was still on my knees and she sat down on the floor. She placed one hand under the head of my dick and used the other to squeeze the last bit of cum out. She held her hand out, a pearl of cum right in the center of her palm, and licked it up.

She had a look in her eye and a thin smile. I would get to know that expression well over the next few weeks.

"Do you do that with her? Cum on her and eat your cum?" she asked.

"No," I answered honestly.

"Have you ever done that with another woman?" She had started to rub her pussy as she talked.

I thought back to college and a girl named Mandy. "Not exactly this, but a few times, with this one girl."

"Do you do it when you masturbate?"

"Yes," I answered, blushing a little.

"Every time?" she pressed.

"Not every time." My eyes were fixed on her fingers as they slid in and out of her pussy. "A lot of the time, I guess."

"Have you ever," she asked slowly, "tasted another guy's?"

My face was probably beet red. "No, I, no.... never," I stammered.

"It's okay," she said. She moved a glistening wet finger away from her pussy and toward her mouth. She licked and sucked her juices off. "I like to taste myself, too."

And," she added, "I've tasted other women."

I stayed there, on my knees staring at her.

"You are going to be able to get hard again tonight, right?" she asked.

I nodded. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd cum less than 5 minutes before, I would have been hard then.

She stood up, took my hand and guided me to the bathroom. She used a warm, wet washcloth to clean the cum off of us before we went back to her room.

"We can do anything you want tonight," she said, "except fucking. Just remember, tomorrow, after you leave, this never happened. None of it."

I looked at her. "That's a deal," I said. In retrospect, I thick both of us knew we were lying.

I still couldn't remember her name.

I was hard again before we got into her bed.

I laid her on her back and started to slide my cock between her tits. She pressed them together for me.

"Is this how you want to cum this time?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to be inside you," I said, "I want to fuck you."

"No," she said, "we can't. You're married. And I have a boyfriend."

I stopped tit-fucking her and looked at her. "They cheat..."

"I know."

"And I want you."

"You want me how?" she asked.

I looked at her and smiled. I spoke slowly. "I want to put my... cock inside you."

"Mmmmm, inside me where?"

"In your pussy."

"In my pussy?"

"Yeah, I want to fuck you. I want my cock inside your pussy fucking you until I fill you with my cum. Don't you want it?"

"Yes, but we can't..."

"But I need to"

Still holding her tits tight against my cock, she looked up at me. "You need to?" she asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"You need to fuck my pussy?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, "I need to fuck that pussy hard."

"And cum inside me? In my... cunt?""

She obviously liked dirty talk. I played along. "I need to stick my cock in your wet cunt and fuck you until I fill you with my cum."

She loved that. "You need to fuck my cunt...."

"Yeah, and then I'll lick and suck the cum back out of you until you cum. I want to taste your cum filled cunt."

"No," she said, "just fuck me. Hard."

I climbed off of her and told her to get on all fours. She didn't hesitate. In less than 5 minutes we went from "no fucking" to "fuck me hard".

I spread her cunt lips. They were already wet. She gasped as I shoved my middle finger into her hole. I curved my finger slightly inside her and began to move it back and forth, doing a "come here" motion. I spit on her ass-hole and pressed my thumb to the rose bud. When she moaned I pushed it in just a little.

I spit on her ass again as I finger fucked her and pushed my thumb in deeper, past the fist nuckle. She pushed back and moaned more.

"You're making me do this," she said.

"You know I'm weak and can't say no," she said.

"You're taking advantage..." she said.

"You want it," I said.

"Yes... I... do..." she said. And then, haltingly she asked, "You... think Imma... sluu-slut... don't you?"

I stopped. "No, I don't think..."

She interrupted me. "Say it."

I smiled and went back to finger fucking her cunt and ass, drawing my fingers slowly out and shoving them back in. "Yeah, you're a slut. I knew it right away. A cheap, white slut. I think you live to get fucked."

She was pushing her ass back to meet my hand. "I know. I am. I deserve to be treated like a whore."

I reached under her and pinched one nipple. "Oh no. Whores are working girls who get paid and should be respected. You're just a fuck slut."

FredTR
FredTR
111 Followers
12