Then it Dawned on Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Jane gets a surprise and Matt gives into temptation.
13.1k words
4.73
7.1k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItCantBeMe
ItCantBeMe
117 Followers

Dr. Mendel's Office calling:

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon may I speak with Jane?"

"This is she."

"Hi Jane this is Shonda with Dr. Mendel's office, calling to remind you of your appointment tomorrow at 9:00 am."

"Thank you very much I'll see you then."

"Have a nice day."

"You too." I hung up and returned the phone to my pocket.

"Who was that?" Matt called from the next room.

"Dr. Mendel's office reminding me of my appointment tomorrow. I'm glad, I had forgotten all about it."

"Another one? I thought she said you were fine?" He said as he came into the room looking concerned.

"She did, I am. She said it's not going to kill me, but she wants to monitor the growth of the cyst every few months for a while to see what we're dealing with."

"Yeah, I just thought you were done with all that. When's the appointment?"

"9AM"

"Alright, I've got a conference call then, maybe afterwards we can get some coffee or something." I smiled and nodded as he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my side.

"Jane" The nurse called out as I dropped the magazine back on the coffee table and picked up my purse to follow her back to the ultrasound room.

"You know the drill." The sweet old tech said to me as she gestured to the bathroom. I did. This was my 4th sonogram checking on this stupid big cyst growing on, or should I say basically encasing, my right ovary.

After a year of trying to get pregnant after our wedding, I saw my gynecologist to figure out what was going on. She found a big cyst growing on my ovary and told me this particular type is common with infertility, and I would probably not be able to have children, or at the very least since it was overtaking one of my ovaries, if I was fertile, it was going to be very difficult for me to get pregnant. Matt and I accepted our new lot in life and said we would adopt if we really wanted to later.

I stared at the white and black swirling lines on the monitor that meant very little to me.

"How long since your last period?" The tech asked and I told her.

"What type of birth control are you using?" she asked as she tapped the keyboard and scroll ball selecting a section of my uterus with a little white dot I hadn't seen before in any of my other sonograms.

"I'm not." She tapped and scrolled a few more times and never even looked at the cyst. "Am I pregnant?"

"Yes." I felt so overwhelmed with joy, I couldn't believe it actually happened. We were having a baby!

I was fawning over my sonogram pictures and staring at the impossible in the waiting room as the doctor called me into her office.

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you! I can't believe it, you said I wouldn't be able to?"

"I said you wouldn't or it would be very hard. I suppose you tried very hard. Haha."

"We had kind of given up. I mean not given up but quit trying."

"Well, looks like your 'not trying' around the middle of April did the trick. I'd say you're about five or six weeks along."

I didnt hear anything she said after that. My neck broke into a cold sweat, my face got hot, and a tickle in the back of my throat that usually meant I was about to cry, muted me. My body went through the motions of nodding along and making follow-up appointments, and getting in the car, all the while my brain was screaming "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

I got behind the wheel, shut my door and burst into tears. Why? Why was I about to have to deliver the best news to my husband with the absolute biggest caveat.

Me: Meet me at home when you're done with your call.

Matt: On my way.

"Hey honey, how'd it go at the doctor?"

"I'm pregnant."

"What!? Oh my god. Jane! That's amazing!"

"Sort of."

"What the hell do you mean sort of!? It's everything we wanted. We thought you couldn't. It's a miracle."

"I'm five weeks. Do you know what was five weeks ago?"

His brow furrowed, and he shook his head like he was annoyed with this little quiz until it dawned on him. His eyes widened and his jaw hung open. "Ffuuuccckkk."

"Yeah... My birthday." The date of our absolutely unforgettable, incestuous, double creampie, threesome with my brother.

"It could be his..." he said quietly as he rubbed his brow in disbelief and started to pace.

"Or yours... It'll be a while until we can find out."

"Have you been with him since?" He stopped and stared at me.

"No. I promised I would tell you when we had sex again." After our threesome Matt told me he was okay with Ethan and me fucking, on occasion, as long as I told him about it or included him.

He ran his hands over his face and stopped covering his mouth. I felt his dread and disappointment.

"Did you know?" He asked.

"Know what?"

"Did you know you were ovulating when you asked if he could cum inside you?" He asked raising his voice at me.

"Matt! How could you ask me that?"

"You used to know every single time."

"Yeah, when we were trying to have a baby. When we stopped trying, I stopped keeping track. It was just depressing. I thought I couldn't... I wasn't trying to... I wouldn't..." I was really having trouble keeping my composure. I was cracking and he could see.

"Honey, shhh... I'm sorry. You couldn't have known... Besides, the threesome was my idea, and I all but told him to cum inside you. We both didn't think it was possible." He sat down and invited me over with him. He looked pained and I got close but stayed away knowing I was the cause. "I'm sorry for what I said, and for yelling. I know the doctor said it was possible that you couldn't, but I've felt insecure that it's me that couldn't give you a baby. I thought maybe you thought the same and wanted to try with him, but it's just my insecurity. I don't think you would do that. This isn't ideal, but... It doesn't matter.. We're having a baby, right?" he said holding me as I cried. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. "As long as it's healthy, I don't care. That's my baby. We made it together and it's what we've always wanted."

I smiled through my tears and hugged him back. We kissed and held each other and had amazing sex.

"I need to tell Ethan."

"No, come on. If you tell him like that he's going to think it's his."

"And if I don't tell him, and he finds out in front of the whole family? They'll ask when I'm due, and he can count. I can't let him find out like that."

"Yeah, okay. That doesn't sound good."

"He knows, Matt. He'll know. No matter what, it's not his."

I called and called. Three days in a row and my calls were sent to voicemail. An annual family dinner on our late dad's birthday was coming up in two days and I really wanted to tell him before he had to find out in front of everyone. He never called me back and texted me late the night before the dinner.

Ethan: Hey J, sorry I missed your calls. Kelly and I were on a cruise, and I just got cell reception back today. I'll see you at dinner tomorrow night ;).

"Beers all around?" Aaron asked the table.

"Yes" Peter answered and everyone laughed.

"Not for me." I said and braced for the onslaught. Every woman at the table shot their eyes at me and cries rang out loud.

"Oh my gooooodddd!!!!" and "Really!?" came in high-pitched squeaks all around while my brothers looked at each other quizzically.

"Maybe I do have a drinking problem if I can't decline a single drink without everyone knowing I must be pregnant." The boys finally caught on and there were slaps on the back and congratulations and tears from my mother.

"How far along are you?" Kelly asked.

"Six weeks" I said with a genuine smile.

"Ahhh, a little birthday sex, huh?" Demi said.

Sputtering and coughing broke out from the right side of the table and everyone turned their attention to Ethan who had just choked on his drink.

"Jesus Ethan, we're all adults here. When did you turn into such a prude?"

"We are not all adults here Demi." He said as he nodded his head in Peter's direction.

"Oh yeah, sorry Pete." She said and turned back to me to hear more details.

I tried to tell all, but I was so worried about Ethan I could hardly look away. He was swallowing hard and trying to control his breathing and facial expressions. He was drinking twice as fast as everyone else at the table, and excused himself to go to the bar, too impatient to wait for the waiter. I excused myself to use the bathroom and Matt grabbed my hand too hard. I looked at him and nodded telling him it was okay. I found Ethan at the bar and saddled up beside him.

"Guess I know why you tried to call so many times now."

"I didn't want you to find out like that."

"Can you meet me at the park in my neighborhood late tonight? I've been taking walks after Peter goes to bed, Kelly won't be suspicious." I nodded and went to the bathroom. Matt gave me a confused look when I came back from the bathroom. I winked and squeezed his hand, and we finished dinner.

"You two weren't gone that long." Matt said questioningly as we walked to our car.

"He wants me to meet him later tonight."

"Oh..."

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I held his hand the whole way home. We changed clothes and laid watching TV on the couch and went to bed as usual, only we both knew I wasn't going to sleep. I got the text from Ethan and slipped out of bed and headed toward his neighborhood.

I pulled up to the parking lot and my lights shone at the gazebo where I could see Ethan's figure hunched on the bench. I walked up to him, and he flicked a cigarette away.

"I haven't seen you smoke in quite a while." He stood and looked hard into my eyes as he placed his hand low on my stomach with his fingers down, and pushed his forehead into mine. His other arm wrapped around my waist in the back and held me to him.

"Jane." His breaths were shaky as he released his head from mine and looked down at his hand on my belly. He slid it up to pick up my shirt and back down into the waistband of my leggings, over my mound and gripped my sex firmly as he moved in little circles. I let out a huff and grabbed onto his shoulder for stability. He turned us around with his other hand on my waist and walked me to the large post in the middle of the gazebo.

He ran his hand up from my waist, over my breast, pinching my hardened nipple, and wrapped his big hand around my throat, using it to pin me to the column. The fingers of his other hand had spread my labia open to get full contact with my clit that he was stroking slowly with his middle finger.

"E... I"-

"Shhh." He shook his head. His middle two fingers tested my wetness and when they found me dripping, he pushed them in deep. His shoulder and arm were flexing as he held close to my body, being restricted by my pants. He stared into my half lidded eyes watching my reaction to him manhandling my cunt as he licked my bottom lip. I clapped my hand onto his bicep and whimpered as he scissored his fingers inside me. He curled them and thrust, twisted and explored, feeling every part of me inside.

I raised my knee to give him deeper access, and he let go of my throat to hold it for me. He buried his face in my hair and took deep long inhales. He moved all over my face and neck and cleavage, smelling me deeply, drinking my scent, never stopping the movement of his fingers so deep. Even though it felt like he wasn't trying to pleasure me, he was just trying to feel inside me, it was turning me on. I was breathing hard and choking back moans.

His breath huffed in my ear right before he bit the lobe hard. I let out a cry, and he took advantage of my open mouth. He kissed me deep and hard, running his tongue against the backs of my molars and sucking my lip into his mouth. He licked my mouth again as his hand withdrew from my depths and disappeared from my pants. He broke our kiss keeping his forehead pressed to mine and put his juicy fingers in my mouth, resting his hand on my jaw. Licking my wetness off of the backs of his fingers from the knuckle up the length to where they disappeared in me, he let his hand slip from my mouth, and replaced it with his tongue.

We shared our saliva and my pussy juice as he groped my body and I scraped my fingernails over his scalp. He bent more to wrap his hands around the back of my other thigh, lifting me up and slamming my back and head against the column. I wrapped my legs around his waist while we were attacking each others mouths. I felt his fingers digging into the crotch of my leggings and his muscles flexing. I bit his tongue as I felt the seam of my pants rip. I leaned slightly to the side to reach under my leg and lower the waist of his sweat pants. He helped me with one hand get them low enough to free his cock which he held up to my dripping pussy.

I adjusted myself on the column and sunk down onto the dick that felt like it was made for me. My head fell forward onto his shoulder as I let out a loud moan. He held still inside me and grabbed me tighter. I licked up the side of his neck and put my tongue in his ear before breathing his name. He grinded and pushed into me with little movements, we just needed to be connected.

"That's my baby in there." He said into my ear.

"It might be...or"-

"You know it is." He said as I pushed his chest away and looked at him intensely. "I don't care if you want it to be or not. It's mine."

"It can't be yours." I gave him a knowing look. Telling him what he already knew, that Matt and I were raising this baby as ours and no one would ever know Ethan was involved.

"I know... but Here, Right now, Us, Alone together, Fucking, we Both know the Truth." He was pushing so hard into me at every word it almost hurt. "You can deny all you want, and tell yourself whatever you need to, but I know you, and I know the way your pussy squeezes my cock when you're ashamed." I pulled his head away from my ear roughly by his hair and gave him a hard look. He growled and stared right back at me just as defiantly, and started fucking me harder. No more slow grinding and pushing, he was thrusting his cock hard in me over and over. "That dirty little slut is still in there, loving that she let her brother breed her."

"Fuck you." I said as I slapped him across the face. "I didn't do this on purpose. I didn't think I could have kids." He brought me off of the column and slammed me back into again with his next thrust into me.

"You couldn't have his kids." I raised my hand to slap him again, and he let go of my ass to catch it, dropping me in the process. He held my wrist up above my head against the column as one of my feet got settled on the floor. He still had the other leg up in the crook of his elbow and the change in position hadn't affected his fucking pace. When he pushed his face into mine, I bit his lip as he tried to kiss me. "Quit it! I'm just saying what you refuse to admit."

I shook my head and tried to quiet my moans, letting him know I was pissed. I fucked him back hard, and stared straight into his eyes with my intention, unable to formulate words.

"Oh you don't like that, huh?" He said sarcastically, calling my bluff, pounding into me slower and harder. "This doesn't make you want to scream?" I let out the breath I was holding to pretend he wasn't affecting me, and a moan slipped out with it. He huffed and smiled smugly as he spanked me and grabbed my ass hard. He pulled out of me and released his grip. I caught him off guard when I pushed his chest away, but he quickly caught me by the arm, bringing me down to my knees where he already was.

His hand was around my throat and one holding my waist as he laid his shin over my calves keeping me from crawling away.

"You both came in me, it could just as easily be his."

"He might believe that, but I don't, and neither do you." He said as he released my neck to bend me over and guide his hard cock into me. I couldn't argue as he was taking my breath away, fucking me fiercely. He readjusted his stance and eased his hold on me, feeling my submission, I wasn't going anywhere. I shook my head weakly, still denying him the satisfaction of admitting it might be his. I shouldn't think that way. It had to be mine and Matt's... for everyone's sake. "No? No you dont believe it? Or no it's not mine?"

"No, it's not yours." I found enough of a voice to say. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up and with his other hand found the edge of the hole in my pants and yanked hard to split it higher. He found my clit with the new access and started rubbing hard. I reached behind me and grabbed his hair hard right back. He growled and shook me off, leaning back and fucking up into me. I cried out in pleasure at his new angle in me and the work he was putting in on my clit. It didnt matter that I was pissed at his words, I loved what he did to me and my traitor body was close to cumming.

"Say it. You know it's mine. Say it!" He said pretty loudly for the public place. I shook my head again which he felt in the handle he'd made out of my hair. He let go of my clit and pulled out suddenly, holding me up off of his dick by my hair.

"Goddamnit!" I cried at the loss of my orgasm. He bit my ear again keeping his tight hold on me as we both gasped for air. He stroked his cock and put it back in me slowly. He pushed hard and slow keeping me right there. He pulled my hair to yank my head back and licked my neck while he picked up his pace. I was tightening up again.

"Say it." He pounded harder. "That's all you have to do." I stayed silent other than the moans I was incapable of quieting. He pulled out again suddenly.

"Fuck Ethan!" I reached for my clit to rub it, and he grabbed both of my arms, holding them behind my back, elbows together, as he rested on his heels. My clit burned and my pussy was throbbing. I squeezed my muscles desperate for relief, to no avail.

"Say it." He put his cock back in me with no assistance. "All you have to do is tell me what we know is true, and then you get to cum." He said softly in my ear. Each of his thrusts became more powerful than the last and I felt it building again. I needed to cum. I wanted to cum on his cock. I knew I shouldn't tell him it's his, Matt was a saint, and deserved better than that, but deep down, he was right. I thought it was his too. Sure I could tell myself, and Matt, it was a 50/50 chance, and I'd be happier if it was Matt's, but we tried so hard for so long, and all of a sudden I'm pregnant after Ethan cums inside me too at just the right time.

My back ached from being arched, and the grip he had on my arms behind my back had me feeling helpless. It was just a matter of time, he was going to get what he wanted. He was pumping just right, his wet balls were slapping my clit, I could feel it coming. The heat built, my limbs started getting tingles, and then his pace stuttered and slowed, and I felt the beginnings of him pushing up on my arms trying to pull out and deny me again.

"It's yours! It's yours! That's your baby." I said quickly. He growled as he released my arms, laid over my back, grabbed my body firmly, and rubbed circles over my clit. He humped me fast and hard, shallow strokes, so he didn't have to peel his body too far away from mine. My pussy clamped down on his cock as he slowed his pace to enjoy it, and I screamed. His hand that was on my ribs clapped over my mouth to muffle my screams as he rubbed my clit into an aftershock orgasm. The vibrations of his growl joined the tingles that ran all over me and both of us twitched with my jerks and spasms.

"Ffuucckkkk." He moaned in my ear. He removed his hand from my mouth to put on the floor in front of us as we both fell forward. My mind was blank and my body was limp trying to recover from the overload of pleasure. I was drunk on him. I got my arms under us and helped him lower us to laying on the ground. He pushed deep in me and held as we panted.

"That's right J. Your cum, your pussy, your baby... they're all mine." He said as he pushed his torso up. I started to come with him until he put one hand on my shoulder blade with all of his weight, pushing me back down to the floor, and the other on my hip just above my ass. He used them to grind his cock into me before he pulled almost all the way out and crashed back into me. Two, three, four more times, I didn't know. Nothing was registering in my brain other than my brother's big strong hands holding me down and his cock rearranging my insides.

ItCantBeMe
ItCantBeMe
117 Followers