Then There was Tye...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the beginning and I had no say in the matter, in any of it. Not because I didn't want to object but because my lust and my body wouldn't allow me to object. Not once did I make the effort to stop him. Not once did I try to put my hand on his stomach to get him to stop or did even try to close my legs.

My lust had me screaming which would lead to squealing and then to sounds that I didn't even know I could make. It felt like it took forever but I eventually started to regain my senses. By that time Tye had developed a good strong steady pace. He was sliding that cock of his in and out, in and out, in and out.

There was no more pain, my inner walls had adjusted to his cock and as I looked down at my stomach I knew that he was hitting my spot because I could see a thick strand of my semen laying across my stomach to my chest. I don't even recall when I blew that first strand.

I had never been fucked like that ever and Tye was just getting started. Once he knew he had me and after what seemed like forever he violently tossed me over onto my stomach. As his cock slid out of me I could feel my asshole gasping because it didn't want that wonderful cock to leave.

But my asshole didn't have to wait too long. Tye pulled my hips up and spreading my knees apart with his knees. I tried to raise my upper body but he wasn't having that. "I didn't tell you to raise up." I heard those words at the same time that I felt his hand push my back down until my chest and face were flat on the mattress.

Tye only wanted my ass up in the air. I could feel his hands digging into my waist on either side. I didn't know this but he was lining up his cock on my asshole. Then with one thrust he was back inside me, deep. As soon as that wonderful cock had penetrated me as deep as it would with that one hard thrust I heard and felt a loud, hard stinging slap on my ass.

"Umm yeah, yes sir that's a nice tight ass little man. Nice and tight for your man." His deep voice, those words and that cock starting to beat me down was just too much. Before I could get adjusted there was another stinging slap on my ass and just like that he was steadily pounding my hole. I had never been fucked with such brute force, such disregard with weather or not I was enjoying it.

None of that mattered because I was being fucked by a man that was only interested in himself and my wants and feelings came second. Now here's the strange part, I was loving it.

I was panting and squealing like a little bitch in heat. I had given all control over to Tye because let's be honest I could stop this whenever I wanted but I didn't want to stop it. I was loving it.

Then another hard slap on my ass, then another. I could feel his balls slapping against me with each down stroke. Then suddenly he stopped and slowly started to slide out of me. His cock was out of me then he slowly started to push back inside me. Back out again until it was all the way out then seconds later back inside.

On one of those he paused long enough to admire his work. "Damn little man your ass is stretched open wide. Mmm...mmm...that looks good." Then back in deep he would go with that cock of his except this time...I felt and heard a fart. I'm sorry but I have no other way to explain it.

I could feel my entire body turning red. The embarrassment that was attacking me was overwhelming. Then he would pull all the way out again, pause, then back in deep. Another fart.

Oh my god, was all I could think to myself. I had caused my girls pussy to do this many times but never in my deepest, horniest thoughts did I ever think that it would happen to me. Tye was pushing air inside me and once his cock hit bottom there was only one way for that air to go.

It was humiliating, embarrassing but oh so erotic it was turning me on like I have never been turned on before. "Damn little man your asshole is talking to me." What the fuck! Did he just say that?! Before I could wrap my mind around his words, down came his hand.

Another loud, stinging slap and just like that the pounding was back. Harder, much harder then another slap, then another. This was my first brutal fuck and all of it was intoxicating. The pain, the embarrassment, the aggression was just too much. I had lost all control, I could feel my cock spewing my cum out.

My body was shaking and the only reason I wasn't falling flat on my stomach was because Tye was holding me up with his hands pulling my ass back to meet his cock. It was a violent fuck and then Tye let out a loud groan, I let out a loud squeal.

He was balls deep inside of me flooding me with his semen. Glob after glob of thick cum being vomited into my asshole by that wonderful cock of his. I was now up on my elbows pushing my ass back against him.

I was tightening my asshole and relaxing it. I was milking his cock and didn't even know it. Tye was a mess just shivering and groaning with each squeeze and release that my asshole was giving that cock of his.

Then when it was all out of him, every drop had been milked inside of me, we both collapsed.

Tye had his face next to mine, his body on top of me and his cock buried deep inside me. We were both in bliss, it was a memory that had been created and would be cherished for many, many years to come.

We slowly rolled over onto our sides, Tye was behind me and instantly grabbed me and pulled me into him. He was spooning me now and I could feel that wonderful cock of his nestled up against my ass. It had been everything that we had both been waiting for.

But for now we were both drained...

I often dreamt of Janie and Martin. Sometimes it would be a crazy wacked out dream and sometimes it would be dreams that nothing had changed. In my dreams Martin was still my man and Janie was still my best friend.

This dream seemed a bit off but I remember it for a reason. Martin and I were jumping on a trampoline. Janie was there but she wasn't on it with us instead she was standing next to it. I could see her laughing with us as Martin and I would jump higher and higher.

Up and down we went, up and down, up and down...

I was starting to come to my senses and I could feel myself moving. However it wasn't up and down. As my eyes started to open and the disorientation of waking up from a deep slumber started to fade I could see the objects in front of me in the dimly lit room. But again, I wasn't moving up and down.

I was rocking back and forth. I was on my side and someone was behind me. Then it all started to come together, it was my happily filled asshole that was letting me know what was going on. Tye was still behind me and he was still spooning me except his cock was buried deep inside me. He was fucking me.

I had passed out and didn't have a clue how long I had been out. I remember looking at the clock when I first crawled into bed then looking at it again when we had finished fucking. But none of that mattered at this moment because I was instantly filled with emotion to match my asshole being filled with his cock. My hands instantly balled up as I pulled them close to me.

My hands close to my mouth I had the desire to put my knuckle into my mouth and just like that I did. I could feel that thick cock deep inside me just sliding back and forth in a strong, steady rhythm. I had just woken up but already I was loving all the sensations that were hitting me all at once.

For those of you that have experienced a thick, long cock buried inside of you I'm sure you know what I mean. For those of you that have only fantasized of being fucked by thick, long cock forget your fantasy. I promise the real life experience will blow that dream away.

The sound of Tye as he was breathing hard, grunting behind me just working my body like he knew exactly which button to push. Then without warning he started to move and change positions except his cock never slipped out of me. Now he was laying on his side with my legs over him.

The new position had us forming a lower case t with one of my legs over his side and the other over his thigh. I was still spread open but now he would roll up and push my legs back allowing him to go in deeper. I didn't care what position I was in as long as that wonderful cock was in me.

I was shameless, just shameless. I was moaning and groaning my body just heaving with lust. I loved how he had awoken me by having that cock deep inside me. But he must've not like his new position because now he was spinning me around on top of him.

This new adjustment meant that I was now sitting on him and that cock went even deeper. But that wasn't enough for him. He quickly adjusted my feet and grabbed my hands pulling up into a squatting position over his cock. I was squatting over his cock which meant that now he would be getting maximum penetration into me with that huge cock of his.

Without warning I felt and heard that familiar loud smack. Except this time it wasn't on my ass it was on the side of my leg, next to my thigh. "C'mon little man work your ass. Work your ass little man."

Finally I had gotten my bearings and with that smack and his voice I did as I was told. I would raise up as far as I could without letting his cock slip out then drop back down until it he was buried deep inside of me. I was holding on to his shoulders for balance but it didn't take me long to master this and now I was increasing my tempo.

All of this was just games for Tye. He was enjoying the fuck and I was just being overwhelmed with all the new sensations that my body was feeling. Not only physically but mentally. I was just a fuck toy for his amusement and again, I loved it.

It was exhausting on so many levels. After many minutes in this position Tye finally must've gotten bored with me because he rolled me over and now he was on top of me.

He took my legs and threw them over his shoulders folding me in half. Then he did another move that would be another first for me. He straightened out his legs as if he was going to do pushups basically getting on his toes. Then with my legs over his shoulders he started, it was all just too much.

He began lifting and dropping his weight down on me with each down stroke. His cock almost all the way out then all the way back deep inside of me. Tye was brutally fucking me again. It felt as if I was being split open by his cock. By this point I was too exhausted to stop him. I was screaming and squealing, my head flailing side to side. He was being merciless.

Tye fucked me in that position for what seemed like forever until I couldn't take it anymore. Then he stopped. Falling off of me and landing next to me. He didn't even cum or did he? I couldn't tell but I was so glad he stopped. I was breathless and I was in tears crying like a little girl. Tye instantly pulled me into him.

"Shhhh...little man, shhh...its ok now. C'mon now." Tye was trying to comfort me but everything was crazy for me. I don't know why I was crying. Yes I was in pain but I loved it. I just can't explain it. I was even more turned on by the fact that he did care enough to try and comfort me. I was loving all the attention that I was getting.

I loved how he had brutally fucked me. But more than that I loved how he was doing everything he could to comfort me. He wasn't trying to apologize for how he had fucked me, he wasn't acknowledging that at times he physically hurt me, he was just trying to comfort me. Almost as if to say to me that I had better get used to it because that's how it was going to be with him.

I was confused right at that moment when it was actually happening and now telling this story I have no words to explain it. All I knew then and all I know now is that I absolutely loved it.

I don't know if Tye came inside me or not that second time but laying in his arms as he comforted me I could feel myself discharging his semen from my ass. With Martin I never did that I would always try to hide that from him. But with Tye everything felt so natural. I just let his semen flow out of me.

As I started to get myself together I glanced at the clock. I remember before I fell asleep the first time that he had fucked me for over an hour. Putting the time together in my mind this second time that he fucked me was longer than that. He had fucked me for almost two hours. I was literally worn out.

"No more ok? I just can't anymore, ok?" Tye just smiled as he heard me talking. "Ok little man, no more...tonight."

When I woke up the next day I was in a lot of pain. But it was a good pain. I slowly got out of bed because I didn't want to wake Tye up. I quietly gathered my things and got dressed. Looking back and looking at Tye I was in awe. I loved everything that he had done to me the night before. But I knew that I couldn't let myself fall in love with him.

As I started to walk out of his bedroom his voice startled me. "Make sure you lock the front door from the inside when you leave." I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"I know how to lock a door, big man, I'll see you next week." Just like that I headed out...

12