Theological Discipline Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesley punishes students then takes the cane herself.
6.3k words
4.39
18.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story involves spanking, caning, and other physical punishments, including figging, as well as dealing with bodily functions. If you prefer not to read about these topics, stop reading this story now. All characters are 18 or over.]

I was becoming more acclimated to life at Friendship Seminary where I had been hired as a newly-minted Ph.D. to teach theological history. Having made it through my first class in the recently gender-integrated college, it appeared that both the men and women in the several classes I was teaching regarded me as a regular member of the faculty despite my being younger than the rest.

My having my advanced degree did set me apart as this college, when it was purely a women's seminary, had not required its faculty to hold doctoral degrees. In fact, I had only a handful of others on the faculty who were entitled as I was to be called, in my case, Dr. Cairns.

I had made some good friends already, especially two somewhat older teachers, Hilda Taggart and Margaret Branson. Hilly taught advanced mathematics and Meg's field was English literature. I also met and become friendly with Nancy Holmes, who was in charge of physical education and also, interestingly, discipline.

Nancy had indicated to me when we met that she'd be pleased to run with me. I figured that I am in good enough shape and was still close enough to my form in college when I ran competitively to maintain whatever pace she might set.

I arranged to meet her after her classes and mine were finished for the day. She had invited me to change in her office, so I brought my kit, and she had a nice, separated alcove where I was sent to change. Nancy was already dressed to go out and run in the pleasant autumn weather. She was tall, probably 5-9, and lithe. Her brown hair was fairly short, and she had what now seemed like an old-fashioned wedge cut.

I put on my running shorts, sports bra, tee, and trainers and joined her. We set out at a nice pace where we were pushing just a little but were able to converse. Nancy was very interested in my collegiate running career, so I went through the high points. She told me, after I asked her about her background, that she had also run competitively but had not won any titles.

I said that she looked very fit and that it was great that she could get out on most days. She invited me to join her any time I wanted to—either after classes or early before breakfast. Then I asked her about her other role as seminary disciplinarian.

"I would feel more uncomfortable about that if the school hadn't preserved the practice of the teachers all disciplining misbehaving students," she answered. "This was simpler when we were all girls here because now, I've had to brief my opposite number who runs the men's physical ed program, who didn't come from a physical disciplinary background. But he's agreed—actually, Rev. Simmons had brief him when he started."

"Meg Branson informed me of the add-ins used," I said, "and I wondered if that had been a long-time thing here. I'm sort of amazed at how quickly I've gotten into the routine of disciplining students in class, but I haven't had much occasion to send them to your detention yet."

"This place used to be more brutal when it was all-female," Nancy told me. "I've been here about four years and when I arrived, men were still two years away. We were able to maintain discipline fairly easily. But when men arrived, the girls began misbehaving more seriously, often with the boys.

"Rev. Simmons wanted to maintain standards of behavior," Nancy went on, "so she started the detention room procedure. She told me that she would like me to use the add-ins to increase the girls' respect for the faculty. Most of them were recommended by her. That includes the nettles and the figging. She also came up with nipple clips and using the anal soap sticks."

"It does sound a bit medieval," I suggested. "I know you are sincere and I'm really not criticizing anyone but, in this age, I'm even surprised that the teachers still spank and cane. I suppose parents know about it and approve. I'm not at all in favor of not using these punishments, but it still required some getting used to."

"I think we're sophisticated about this," Nancy explained. "Perhaps you would come down to the detention room when we're in progress and see how we handle things. I myself don't award add-in punishments unless a boy or girl misbehaves in my presence. Most of them are specified by the faculty member who awarded the detention. I don't especially like the diaper discipline. It's cumbersome and neither my assistant, Kate Mosley, nor I really like having to deal with soiled diapers."

I told her I that I had learned a lot about how things worked at the seminary and mentioned that I'd been informed about how my predecessor teaching theological history had made frequent use of the birch.

"Oh, Millicent was a throwback even a few years back," Nancy explained further. "They let her do that with the birch until Alicia Frances realized it could cause problems. I suspect that she will eliminate all or some of the add-ins one of these days. I don't think that sticking ginger figs or soap sticks in a student's bottom-hole sounds very good for a religious school."

I conveyed to Nancy my appreciation for her explanation and complimented her on her clear-eyed vision of what the policy should be.

"Lesley," she replied, "you understand those of us who are athletic. I like exercise and competition. I really don't get my rocks off on disciplining, but I suspect it may take a while before it goes away altogether. The faculty actually help me toward that end by doing the spanking and caning in class or after class. Then there's less need for my program."

I answered that I was enjoying the chance to get out and would be doing it regularly for as long as she could put up with me.

"Just as long as you don't get me to go into a long sprint, Lesley," she smiled, "I love having someone in as good shape and as accomplished athletically as you are."

Although I had enjoyed my little get-together with Meg, where we took off our clothes in her rooms and cuddled and fingered one another, I remain fairly oriented toward men, especially with my boyfriend visiting every other weekend. But I could tell that Nancy was sending me signs that she wouldn't be averse to engaging in girl-girl play. It was up to me to act on this.

I decided to wait until we had run together for a while unless she broke the ice first. Seeing me with Tony might hold her off for a while but there was so much bi behavior these days that it was much harder now to draw quick conclusions about the sexual orientation of anyone.

Everything, however, moved faster than I had expected. When we returned to her office, everyone else had left for the day. Nancy invited me into her private changing room and its shower. I stripped down, brought my clothes over from the closet to leave on a chair and followed Nancy into the showers that the students used. They were empty since everything was finished that day.

"These aren't always available because we do have practices and competitions," Nancy told me. "But they do give us more room when we can use them by ourselves."

I saw Nancy sizing up my naked appearance and I gazed at hers. She had decent-sized tits—probably 34C—and a nice trimmed brown-haired triangle. We soaped up on our own and rinsed off. Nancy had brought some towels in the room with her and we used them after we had dripped off.

***

I had become comfortable in the classroom that I had been assigned. It had nice light and plenty of bookshelves, plus an attached study room with even more bookcases. I kept my personal items in my side drawers of my desk in the study.

That day I had managed to make it through a class despite feeling that my period had arrived several days early. I had this awful feeling when I felt the unmistakable gush of the onset of my monthly into my thin white panties. I was wearing a skirt and desperately hoped I could call a break calmly and get to my study quickly to change. So, I gave the class a quick break when I was able to retreat into the study for a moment and stick a pad in my panties.

Calling a break was not that unusual because the classes were long—especially for the sophomores on up. My classes were required so there was a clear pattern of students taking them each year. I had stuffed my soiled undies into a drawer of my desk during the break and quickly put on a fresh pair I had there just for these situations. Wearing the clean panties with the pad made me feel a whole lot better.

After that class, which was the last of the day for me, I went to the faculty lounge, neglecting to lock either my study or the classroom. I returned soon. I hadn't planned on returning but realized I had left some papers there that I wanted to take with me to work on in my rooms that evening.

When I entered, quietly, I heard some voices coming from my study. I moved swiftly and silently to confront whoever had invaded my study. I managed to surprise two sophomores whom I had punished a few days before, Jane Northcott and Emily Baskins.

They cried out but I had caught them red-handed literally. They were holding up my soiled panties, which were streaked with my period flow and also, I noticed, some rather embarrassing stains from when I had obviously wiped myself much too quickly.

"Oh, Dr. Cairns," Jane managed to rally, "we were just looking for another study guide because I had misplaced mine. But when we opened the drawer, we saw these panties and were surprised to find them."

I was furious but tried to maintain my cool. Now these girls had seen very embarrassing evidence of one of my most personal matters and they obviously put two and two together and now knew why I had called the break and headed for my study.

"Jane, I assume you know that you have no business coming into this room at all, much less go through my desk drawers and going through my private things," I snapped at her.

"You both have earned yourself some significant punishment, and we'd better start right here and now."

Both girls had dropped the panties on the desk. I had trouble even looking at them with the large red stains and the shameful other ones. I ordered the girls to stand in two corners and lift their skirts. Then I came up behind each one facing in the corner and pulled her panties down to her knees.

Then I summoned Jane to come over as I sat on a side chair without arms and patted my lap for her to lay across my skirted lap.

She seemed frightened and complied immediately with what I ordered. I started spanking her and made myself begin slowly and then gradually increase the tempo and strength of the spanks. Her bottom soon became pink and then red as she started moaning and then crying outright. I reached into another desk drawer and took out my ebony-backed hairbrush.

When I began spanking Jane with it, she began to scream out. I gave her a dozen hard strokes and then told her to stand back facing the corner with her panties down and skirt up. I went through the same spanking routine with Emily, who took the hair brushing without screaming out.

After I put her in the corner again, I told them both to return and bend over my desk from the front and grasp the other side. They looked surprised and now truly scared that they were not finished with punishment; however, they did what they were ordered to do.

I picked up my thin cane and stood behind the two. I positioned my cane and drew it back, then fired two stinging strokes on the middle of Jane's bare bottom. She screamed out as these were strong strokes. I was still furious with these two. I moved over and applied the cane similarly to Emily's rear cheeks. She too let out a scream.

Then I proceeded to give Jane six more spaced strokes, aiming at the top and the base of her bottom, concluding with two crisscross diagonal strokes that obviously were very painful. Emily then received the same fusillade. By the time I finished, they were pleading for mercy amidst their crying.

I then told them that they could pull up their underwear and let their skirts down.

Both hastened to apologize to me and admitted that they had misbehaved and were very sorry about what they had done.

I responded coolly that I was appreciative of their apologies but that they had committed a serious offense. I told them then that if they behaved themselves for the rest of the term, their misbehavior would not affect their grades. Then I added, almost offhandedly, that they would report to detention after classes the next day.

They now looked extremely put out and frightened.

"Oh, Dr. Cairns," Emily now pleaded, "I had hoped you felt we had accepted our punishment. Do you feel you have to do that? Going to detention is so humiliating."

"Does that mean that both of you have already been there?" I responded.

"Yes," Jane answered. "Miss Branson sent me there when I misbehaved in her class. It is terrible, Dr. Cairns. I can't tell you how sorry I am for doing what I did here."

"Well, I'm pleased, Jane, that you're embarrassed and that you're sorry," I said curtly. "But how do you think I felt seeing you two in my study where you had no business being and then browsing through my things and obviously scrutinizing my soiled underpants?"

"I'm very sorry, too, Dr. Cairns," Emily now joined in. "I know that you're still new and you must be very angry at this kind of thing happening while you're still getting acclimated. I hope we can show you that we're not as awful as we must seem."

"I don't think you are," I said calmly, "and I hope you realize how embarrassing this was for me. By the way, since it's now obvious, did you know that I got my period today?"

Emily responded, "We did see that you called a break rather suddenly and retreated into your study room. So, we did put two and two together..."

"I hope, my dear, that this doesn't happen to you sometime when you are surprised by Aunt Flo," I said, staying calm.

"You may both go now," I said, "but be aware that you will be on the detention list for tomorrow."

Both seemed resigned to this unpleasant fate, but realized it was better to leave quickly without making further complaint.

I sat down, calmed myself, and began writing out the detention order forms. I put down 9 strokes of the cane as the requested punishment and checked off "ginger fig" from the boxes there for add-ins. Then I made the necessary entries on the computer that would dispatch my forms to Nancy Holmes as well as the required copy to Rev. Alicia Frances Simmons, the rector. I didn't forget to put the soiled panties into my handbag.

Nancy sent me a form acknowledgment of receipt, but added a note to me: "Lesley, you might want to come down to detention tomorrow at 4;15 P.M. and see how this process works, which is when your two misbehaving students scheduled for disciplining. Nancy."

I wrote back and confirmed to her that I would be in attendance.

I needed to talk to someone to get out of my shame, so I gave Meg a buzz and asked if I could come by and see her for a minute. She answered that that would be fine but that I should come to her rooms.

When I got there, she invited me to sit and asked if I wanted a cup of tea. I replied that I would and thanked her profusely.

"What happened, Lesley?" she inquired. "You look like you've been shocked."

"I was, Meg," I answered, and then described to her what had happened.

"You don't need advice from me, Lesley," she then said, "but remember always to lock your room. These students are still in their late teens, so they act impulsively."

"I'm still so ashamed, Meg," I managed to tell her, "because after all, I committed such a huge social error when I last visited you and now this."

"Lesley, don't fret about what happened here before," she tried to calm me, "because you warned me that you were needing to use the toilet and I was being obtuse."

I should mention here that when she was disciplining me, at my request, I told her I had to go to the toilet and she kept me in position, when I lost control and made a doody on the floor.

"Do you have the panties with you?" Meg asked. "I just want to see how bad the accident was."

I shamefacedly took them out of my handbag and laid them down on her table.

Meg inspected them and commented, "You must have had your flow arrive with a rush. But Lesley," she then smiled, "I'm surprised to see these yellow and brown stains in the crotch."

I cringed and she came over and sat next to me. Then she took me in her arms, and it did feel very maternal since she's several years—oh, probably fifteen years—older than I am.

"I feel like such a bad girl, Meg," I said in a breaking voice, "now you see me having gotten my period—I'll admit it was several days early—and that I didn't wipe my bottom as I should have. Meg, I don't know what's happening to me. I wish I didn't have to tell you that I generally have a clean bottom." I was close to losing it and bursting into tears.

Meg saw that I was distraught and held me tighter, then giving me a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Lesley, don't fret any more about this," she said with assurance. "I know these girls will not want everyone to know about their being punished by you, much less their appointment with Miss Nancy tomorrow. So, put it behind you."

I started to relax for the first time since I saw Jane and Emily gazing at my wretched panties with their period, pee, and poo stains.

Meg then told me that she had had accidents like I did, even as recently as a few months ago.

"Wow," I exclaimed, "I can't believe that you actually went through that."

"I did, Lesley, and all women do at some time or other," she replied. "Now let's make sure you're all cleaned up. Will you let me help you out?"

I wasn't sure what she meant but she took my hand and escorted me to her bathroom.

She told me to take off my skirt and take down my panties and sit on the toilet.

I was still highly embarrassed, but I felt better because Meg had seen me naked already.

"Lesley," she said sweetly, "I do have a personal question to ask you. You're a lot younger than I am. Do you usually use tampons for your period?"

I blushed yet again at discussing my menstrual protection with anyone, even someone who was trying hard to help me, like Meg.

"Yes, I do, Meg," I said as calmly as I could, "but I grabbed a pad because I definitely didn't want to sit in that study and try to stick a tampon in after being so upset and somehow keeping my cool at least as far as anyone could tell."

"Do you have one now?" she asked.

"Yes, I always have a couple in my bag," I answered, getting used to discussing this with her.

I took out a Slender Regular Tampax and opened the wrapper. As Meg watched me, I spread my legs brazenly and raised one as I held the applicator and inserted it into my vaginal opening. I had never ever done this in front of anyone—at least since I had learned how to use tampons in college.

I'd never had much trouble putting one in and I didn't this time. It was in and the string was visible. Meg handed anal area a soft white cloth that was wet with warm water and suggested that I use it to clean up around my vulva. I did wipe and then I decided that I was in for a pound now, having spent the penny. I took some toilet paper off the roll next to the toilet and wiped myself down through my legs all the way through.

I now felt like I needed to degrade myself totally and show the paper to Meg after I had wiped myself through my legs. I took it, looked at it, and held it up to her. It didn't have any menstrual blood on it because the wet cloth had taken care of that. But there was a small brown spot from where I had wiped my bottom-hole.

12