Therapist (pron. Thè-rå.pist)

Story Info
A young woman visits her therapist for treatment.
6.6k words
4.6
11.3k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman tapped nervously on the heavy oak door. She had been told by the receptionist that the doctor was ready to see her now. She waited at the door for what seemed like ages, but in reality was only a few seconds.

The door opened smoothly.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Townes," the doctor said without any fuss. "Please come in."

The doctor politely made way for the patient. The young woman, Georgia Townes, nervously entered the consulting room.

"Please sit here," the doctor said, indicating a comfortable chair in front of a large mahogany desk. The doctor made his way to the other side of the desk. After Georgia sat down, he too, took his seat, the large island of mahogany floated between them.

Georgia settled herself nervously, nesting in her chair. The doctor looked down and picked up a pen and made some brief notes in a notebook.

"First, Ms. Townes," the doctor said addressing her at last, "a few basic questions."

"Yes, Doctor," Georgia responded.

"Your age?"

"Twenty-eight."

"Height?"

"One hundred and seventy centimetres, I think."

"Sounds about right. Weight?"

"Sixty kilograms, Doctor."

"Married? Any children?"

"No. But I have a boyfriend."

"Any known conditions? Are you currently taking any medications?"

"No. None, Doctor."

"Sexually active?"

"Uh, I'm sorry?" Georgia blushed.

"Apologies, but it is important for me to know what is happening in my patients lives, so that I can best understand and help them. I hope you understand."

"Of course."

"Now, are you sexually active, Ms. Townes? Do you have frequent or infrequent oral, vaginal, anal sex? Petting? Lesbian or hetero? Masturbation?"

"Umm... no," Georgia looked down and whispered.

"Excellent, thank you, Ms. Townes. As you know, I am Doctor Meister. Now, how can I help you today?"

Georgia squirmed in her chair.

"Well, Doctor," she began and then paused.

"Yes, Ms. Townes?"

"Well, Doctor," Georgia said quietly. "My boyfriend..."

"Yes, Ms. Townes? What about your boyfriend?"

"I'm not sure how to start..."

"Ms. Townes," Dr Meister said calmly, "you seem a little distressed. Would you prefer to rest on the couch, relax a little? Would that help you?"

"Yes, maybe that would help," she replied.

"I am sure it will help you feel more at ease."

"Yes, I think I will. Thank you, Doctor."

Georgia made her way to the couch and stretched out along its length. Her right leg crossed her left at the ankles, her left hand held her right hand and rested near her her pubis. She closed her eyes.

Dr. Meister sat on a chair near the end of the couch, out of Georgia's direct line of sight, but in a place where he could fully see the reactions of his patient as she spoke.

"Now, Ms. Townes," the Doctor said soothingly. "I hope you are more comfortable."

Georgia nodded.

"That's good," he continued. "Now, I need to understand why you have come to see me today."

There was a silence which Dr. Meister decided to allow to continue until his patient was ready to fill it.

"Um," Georgia started, eventually. "I have a boyfriend. It's about my boyfriend, or us really."

Her voice trailed off.

"What about your boyfriend, Ms. Townes? Tell me about him."

"His name is Paul. I have known him for a year or two."

"Is he kind to you?"

"Yes..."

"Yes?"

"Yes, he is kind to me. Caring."

"Well, that is a good thing, is it not?"

"Yes, but,..."

"Yes, Ms Townes?"

There was an extended silence.

"Ms. Townes, in order for me to help me, you must be open and honest. I sense you are trying to be, but for some reason, it is proving difficult for you. Perhaps you are self-censoring what you really want to say because you fear disapproval, or suppressing these things because they are distressing to you. Rest assured that, as your therapist, anything you say will be held in the utmost confidence and that you have nothing to fear from our discussions. You are in a safe place to explore your desires and fears."

"I'm sorry Doctor," Georgia sobbed quietly, her pretty face cupped in her hands. Dr Meister noted her long delicate fingers. "It's so difficult for me."

"Maybe we should try some relaxation therapy, Ms. Townes, before we go further."

"What is that?"

"Simply soothing words and calming practices to help you relax. You may fall into a more suggestive state, a state that is less guarded by many of the psychological defences we use in normal social situations. This suggestive state is powerful and can be helpful for reinforcing changes of behaviour or introducing new behaviours. Any behavioural alterations can only be in alignment with the subject's own inner desires and needs, of course. These methods cannot make a person do anything that they do not want to do."

"OK, Doctor. If you think it would help."

"Yes, I think it would help you greatly. Give me a minute or two to make some adjustments."

Georgia nodded. The doctor rose from his chair. Georgia sensed the lighting being adjusted to a softer, warmer light. Was there a subtle scent? Did she hear faintly the soothing strains and perfect cadences of polyphonic voices. Hildegard von Bingen?

"Would you mind removing your shoes, Ms. Townes? It is very important that you should be able to fully relax, both physically as well as mentally: from your head to your toes. Shoes can compress one's feet and prevent the muscles from being able to flex and they also prevent the blood from circulating."

"Yes, of course Doctor," Georgia replied and quickly removed her slingbacks and placed them under the leather couch.

"Wriggle your toes? Is that not better?"

Georgia scrunched and wriggled her toes.

"Yes, Doctor," she said smiling for the first time, "much better."

"Now, Ms. Townes," Dr Meister slowly intoned in soft, low, soothing voice. "I want you to make yourself comfortable. Lay back on the couch and allow yourself relax."

Georgia felt herself safe and comfortable with Dr. Meister and she allowed herself to relax on the lounge.

"Let the tension flow from your body. Focus firstly on your face and neck. Allow the muscles to relax and feel how good it is to surrender to calmness and surrender to my voice."

The doctor observed with approval as Georgia's face visibly softened and she settled more deeply into the couch.

"Good girl, Ms. Townes. Now, let the tension drain from your shoulders. Feel your shoulder as the muscles ease and the tension drains out from your body through your fingertips."

Georgia's shoulders rolled once or twice then settled. Her arms lay supple by her sides, her palms toward the ceiling.

"Excellent. Now, take deep, slow breaths, in and out, as I say. In... Out... In... Out..."

Georgia's pattern of breathing gradually lengthened and her bosom soon rose and fell in synchronicity with the doctor's slowly intoned commands. Dr. Meister noted the pleasing shape of Georgia's figure as she breathed.

"Now, Ms. Townes, focus on your pelvis, hips and thighs. Let your pelvis feel free of tension and internal clenching. Let the muscles in your thighs relax completely. Allow your feet to roll outwards. Let your toes curl and relax, then feel how your entire body eases into total relaxation."

"Feel your body fully and utterly relaxed. It feels so good, doesn't it? So wonderful to be so deeply relaxed in such a safe place. You know you are completely safe here. You can trust your Doctor. You need to only relax, to reply truthfully and do as I request. Relax."

"Try not to follow any thoughts. Let them go. Concentrate only on my voice. Do not fall asleep. You need only respond to my voice. Follow only my commands. Open to me, so that I may help you. Let me know that you understand, Georgia."

"I understand," Georgia softly, sleepily replied.

"Raise your right arm, Ms. Townes."

Georgia did so.

"Good. Now bring it down slowly by your side."

The patient obeyed the doctor's suggestion.

"Move your feet apart, so you are able to relax more completely."

Georgia complied and spread her legs apart a small distance. The doctor was pleased.

"Very good. So you are ready, Georgia, to do as I say?"

"Yes."

"You will follow my instructions without resistance."

"Yes, Doctor. I will."

"You will obey me and do whatever I ask? You want to obey me and to please your therapist, knowing it is all done to help you."

"Yes, Dr. Meister. I will obey you and do whatever you ask."

"Excellent. Now, Georgia, tell me what is troubling you about your boyfriend?"

Georgia began, "Well..., Dr. Meister, he wants me to do things... and to do things to me."

Georgia's voice was soft, whispered.

"What kinds of things, Georgia?"

"Naughty things."

"Meaning things that you do not feel comfortable doing, Georgia?"

"Yes."

"Sexual things?"

"Yes."

"What kind of sexual things does he want you to do, Georgia?"

There was a pause.

"Touch his willy."

"His willy? You mean his cock, Georgia?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"I want you to use the words he would use, Georgia. Adult words. What does he want you to do?"

"He wants me to touch his..., cock, Doctor."

"And you don't want to touch his cock? Or are you afraid to touch his cock?"

"No, I don't. A little afraid. Not his."

"Have you ever touched a man's cock, Georgia? Have you ever felt one, held one in your hands?"

"No, I haven't."

"What else does he want to do?"

"Touch me."

"Touch your body, with his hands?"

"Yes."

"Where on your body does he want to touch you?"

"All over."

"Anything else?"

"He wants to put his willy..."

"Georgia, use adult words."

"Yes, Doctor. I'm sorry."

"So what does he want to do to you?"

"He wants to put his, um, cock, inside me."

"Where inside you, Georgia?"

"My mouth, my, um..., cunt and my bottom."

"Your boyfriend wants to fuck you, Georgia?"

"Yes, Doctor, that's what he says he wants to do, he says that he wants to fuck me."

"Anything else?"

"He says he wants to, errm..., cum in all my holes."

"And how do you feel about that, Georgia? Men cumming in all your holes?"

"Scared. Excited. I don't know..."

"Do you like the idea of men's cocks fucking you, Georgia? Feeling them probe hard and erect inside your body? Your body giving pleasure to them?"

"Yes, but I haven't... It's not..."

"Well, Georgia you must realise that this activity, men fucking women, is completely natural behaviour. Men and women who trust each other and who are attracted to each other make love. They fuck. You know this, don't you?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"What do men and women who trust each other do, Georgia?"

"Men and women fuck each other, Doctor."

"Yes they do. Men like to put their cocks up women's holes. And women love having cocks in their holes. Men and women make love. And when making love, men climax. They cum. It shows how special it is to be with the other person. And it is biologically necessary, otherwise there would be no more people. Have you ever made a man cum, Georgia?"

"No."

"Have you seen or tasted a man's cum, Georgia?"

"No, I haven't, Doctor."

"But you understand that a man cumming in a woman is part of love making?"

"Yes, Dr. Meister."

"So you know that your boyfriend, when he is saying all this, merely means that he wants to make love to you. That he loves you. It is very normal for a man to want to do that with a beautiful young woman, one like you, whom he is attracted to, Georgia."

"Yes, Doctor, I know. I feel ashamed that I have led him on."

"Yes, of course. You feel ashamed that you have not been fucked by a man. But you want to change the situation, don't you? And you would prefer it to be someone other than your boyfriend. That is why you have come to see me today. You want me to help you. You want me to help you, so that other men can easily fuck you and fill your holes with their cum?"

"Oh, yes, Doctor. Please help me! I want to please men so much!"

Georgia was faintly sobbing.

"Relax, Georgia. Be calm. Breathe deeply. Always remember that you have promised to relax and to do as I say."

Georgia's mind gradually settled down, her body eased and she began to breathe more slowly.

"Have you made love before, Georgia? Has a man ever fucked you, Georgia?"

"No."

"Why is that? You are young, very pretty and attractive. Lots of men would want to fuck you, Georgia."

"I don't know."

"Are you frightened of doing it?"

"Yes, a little."

"Do you think it will hurt?"

"Yes."

"Men and women are designed to make love for pleasure, Georgia. You know this."

"Yes, I guess so."

"Women enjoy the feeling of men's cocks throbbing and cumming inside them. It is completely natural."

"I know. My friends like it."

"Do they talk about men fucking them?"

"Yes they do."

"And you want to experience it, too, don't you? A man's cock all the way up you. Inside you. Throbbing. Filling you with his cum."

"Yes. Very much."

"You want to be a little feminine container that is to be filled with the cum of many men, that is what you have always wanted, Georgia, isn't it."

"Yes, Dr. Meister."

"That is your one desire, now, Georgia. To give pleasure to men and to have your holes filled by men's cocks and their cum. You understand?"

"Yes, I do understand."

"But you haven't done it yet. And you don't really want to do it with your boyfriend. Are you worried that you will disappoint a man?"

"No, not with him. But yes, I am worried that I will disappoint a man, a little."

"Because you are not good at or not used to letting a man fuck you?"

"Yes."

"How does one get good at things, Georgia?"

"I dont know...?"

"Think, Georgia. How does one get good at sport, at games?"

"By practising. With coaching."

"Yes, that is right, with coaching and by practising. Do you think if you practised fucking you would be less worried about disappointing a man?"

"Yes, I suppose."

"But to practise this, Georgia, fucking is not football, you must only be coached by someone whom you trust completely.

Is there a man whom you trust completely? Who do you trust most at this moment, Georgia?"

Georgia thought deeply for a while.

"Yes, there is someone."

"Good. Who is that man, Georgia?"

"You, doctor."

"Yes, Georgia, your judgement is sound. You are right to trust me completely. You will obey my commands completely. Would you like to practise, Georgia? Would you like me to coach you? Would you like to practise fucking with me? And not disappoint all the other men who will soon be fucking you?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"You need to practise so much, don't you, Georgia?"

"Yes, I do, Doctor. Very much."

"Good. Well, now since you have asked so nicely for my help, I am going to help you, Georgia. I am going to fuck you, Georgia. Like your boyfriend wants to fuck you. Like the many men I will bring to you will want to fuck you. I am going to help you, Georgia."

"Oh, thank you, Dr. Meister!"

"Shall we practice now, Georgia? Would you like me to give you a really good fucking now, Georgia?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"Good girl, Georgia."

"How does your boyfriend try to start, Georgia? What does he do?"

"He kisses me and touches my bosom."

"What does he touch, Georgia? I command you to use the word that he would use!"

"Yes, Doctor. He touches my tits."

"Good. Let us begin our practise, Georgia. Sit up and offer your mouth to me."

Georgia sat up on the couch. When she had settled, Dr. Meister sat at her side facing the young woman. Georgia's eyes were heavy as she turned her face and tilted it towards the doctor.

"Good girl."

Dr. Meister leaned forward and lightly kissed the sweet full lips of his patient. Gently, he kissed her. Slowly, she began to respond and kissed him back.

The doctor kissed her more deeply and taking her face in his hands let his tongue slip in-between Georgia's lips and into her mouth.

The young woman tasted sweet. Georgia pulled away slightly.

"Do not resist, Georgia. You must obey me in order for you to be able to please other men. Relax. Accept."

"Sorry, Doctor. Yes, I understand."

"Kiss me again, Georgia."

Georgia did so, accepting the doctor's tongue as it sought hers in her mouth. While they kissed, the Doctor's hand slid along her arm and onto her right breast. Lightly, it caressed the curve of her tit and rubbed gently at her nipple which was still hidden, protected in her bra, under her blouse.

After a while the doctor paused.

"Is that what your boyfriend does?"

"Yes, but I stop it."

"But you didn't pull away."

"No, it was different."

"What was different?"

"I want to obey. To please. I want to be good for you, Doctor."

"Good girl. Now we will do that again but before we do, Georgia, I want you to undo the top three buttons on you blouse. Don't take your blouse off. Just open it up."

Georgia nodded and slowly undid the top three buttons to just below her breasts and opened her blouse. The doctor gazed at the perfect expanse of soft feminine flesh between the white bra cups.

He reached forward and opened her blouse wider, so that both tits, still hugged by the cups of her bra, were in view. The doctor observed closely how the sweetly rounded mid-sized tits nicely filled the cups of the white lacy bra.

He leaned in and noticed with pleasure how receptively Georgia's mouth now opened for his probing kiss. He let his hand range across the exposed soft flesh of his patient and squeezed the cups of her bra and the firm young tits within them. He forced a hand inside a cup and squeezed the warm, soft tit-meat and searched for the bump of her nipple.

"Georgia."

"Yes, Doctor?"

"Take your tits out but leave your bra on."

"Yes."

Georgia obeyed and gently eased her tits out into view. She had somewhat larger areolae than would be expected. They were dark and erotic against her honey skin and from the centre of each dark disc, arose an aroused, thick nipple.

Georgia lay back on the couch, dressed but with her tits out, like some ancient snake goddess. Alluring.

The doctor now leaned in and kissed and sucked each nipple. Grasping a tit in each hand, he held them so the nipples were close together for his mouth to bite, suck and lick. He tugged and firmly pulled the teats outwards in a long thick strand and twisted them into spirals.

Georgia's nipples hardened and she let a low gasp escape from her lips.

"Suckle me, Georgia."

Georgia obeyed, cradling the doctor in her arms and arranging herself so that he could gently suck on her tit as if he was draining it of milk.

The doctor felt Georgia's thick chewy nipple as his tongue and lips caressed and teased and suckled.

After some time the doctor sat up. Georgia's nipples remained proud on her exposed tits.

"Good girl, Georgia. Very good. You are responding well. Relax. And hear only my commands. This is what you want to do, isn't it."

"Yes, Doctor."

"And with all the other men who want to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Excellent."

The doctor stood up and looked down at his formerly demure patient in her new state of semi-nudity.

"Have you shown your boyfriend your cunt yet, Georgia?"

"No, Doctor. I have been too timid."

"Will you show me your cunt, Georgia?

"Yes, I will."

"You are a very good girl. Slip off your panties and give them to me."

Georgia's hands slid under her skirt and raising her hips slightly, slipped off a pair of brief white undies. She gave them to the doctor.

The doctor accepted them, then sniffed deeply to take in the whiff of her sex. He looked at the gusset.

"Georgia. Are you wet? Is your cunt leaking?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"You see there is nothing to be scared of, being with a man, Georgia. A man you trust. A man you obey. In fact, you like it a lot."

"Yes, I do, Doctor."

"Now Georgia, pull up your skirt and show me that cunt of yours. Bring your heels up towards your body and spread your legs apart. Pull your skirt right up under you. Expose your cunt to me, Georgia."

12