Therapy for Daddy

Story Info
A wife enlists her daughters in keeping their Dad healthy.
2.5k words
4.56
74.7k
182
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtDD
PvtDD
264 Followers

My wife, Claire, was into healthy and clean living in an big way. She believed in alternative medicines, organic veganism, and baked gluten free cookies every weekend. She took the family to chiropractors every week, blended spinach smoothies, and did yoga. It was all I could do to keep up with all of it, but she was good to me so I took it all in stride.

She had two daughters from a previous marriage and they both seemed deep in the cult of veganism and herbal teas and whatever else they had grown up with. Meg was 18 and still in High School, her older sister June was 19 and attending a local college. We had married a few years ago and, as the girl's father was barely involved in their lives, they both loved having me around and thought I was great for their mom.

What was also great for their mom, apparently, was my cock. The woman had been alone for many years, favoring raising her girls to relationships, but when I showed up, she started making up for lost orgasms. She made sure that I had plenty of them too.

One night while reading in bed, Claire read that a man's chances of developing prostate cancer went down by 30% if he ejaculated daily. "Honey! This looks serious. 30%!" she said. That night she insisted on a new health routine for our family. I get off every day. Whether we were in the mood or not, I was going to have to cum every day. Even on nights she was too tired, not in the mood, and even if we were not getting along very well, she always made sure I came before I went to sleep. Gluten free cookies tasted like sawdust, but her making me cum every day was a hard rule to complain about.

Sometimes she would just matter-of-factly climb under the covers to suck me off until I came in her mouth. Other times she would lube up her massive G cup tits and have me give her a pearl necklace. If we weren't going to have regular marital sex, she would often step into the shower with me at night, soap up my dick, and get me off with a soapy hand job and talk dirty to me "You wanna cum on me, Baby? You want to cum all over me, don't you?" until I did on her tits or her face. Then she would rinse off and leave me to finish my shower.

I really couldn't complain much, and even though fully fucking her soft, curvy body and making her cum too was always more enjoyable, I appreciated my other nightly treatments in the name of my future health.

On the odd occasions I traveled, she would sext with me on skype or on our phones and we would mutually masturbate as we sent dirty talk to each other. She did not like the idea of me watching porn for motivation, so she had me video her a few times while she got me off and I had a road trip video compilation blowjobs, hand jobs, and dirty-talking tit-fucking facials to use.

She had become relentless, though, and it had to be every night -- no skipping nights if I was tired or un-motivated. One night, when I really just wanted to go to sleep, she slipped into the shower for a treatment and I just didn't have the energy. Just half-hard at her stroking she said "Hmmm...well you need a little motivation it seems, ok....close your eyes...". I did as instructed and she dropped to her knees. I felt her wrap her huge tits around my half-hard cock. "Now, what if it wasn't me in here stroking your cock with my tits. What if it were June...her teenage tits wrapped around your cock.....imagine June, on her knees in front of you, wrapping her big tits around your cock."

"What?" I said as she slid her rack up and down on my dick. "You heard me. I see you stare at her tits. I know you've thought about sliding your hard cock between them. I know you want to. It's ok. It's just fantasy. You can have them. Close your eyes and fuck June's tits. Pretend I'm her. Fuck your stepdaughter's tits and cum all over her."

I was instantly hard. "See, fantasy works. Fuck June's tits Daddy." I opened my eyes and looked down into hers. She smiled at me and said "You like that fantasy, Daddy? Fucking my big teenage tits and cumming on me?"

She had never, ever, called me "Daddy" before and I liked it and she could tell.

"I do," I said, "Do you like that fantasy, Baby?" I asked as I plowed my wife's tits. " I'd love to be right here, kneeling next to her helping you cum all over her, I'd lick her nipples and spit on your cock for lube as you fucked them."

"Oh fuck, Baby!" I groaned.

"and I'd suck the head of your cock as it emerged from her cleavage,"

"Damn baby I'm gonna cum. Tell me where I would cum?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't disappoint. She grabbed my cock and pointed at her mouth and said "If I was there with you? Just as soon as you were about to cum I'd stroke your cock and make you cum all over my daughter's pretty face, Daddy."

That was it -- I exploded all over Claire's face, both of us breathing heavy and frantic with lust "Oh fuck yes, Daddy, do it! Cum all our my pretty little face!"

After the shower we laid in bed and talked about what had just happened. She thought that it was just harmless fantasy role play and that if we both liked it, then there was no reason we shouldn't be able to use those fantasies for our pleasure.

After that, our sex life got a new charge as she role-played as her 19-year-old daughter, fucking and sucking her stepdaddy off every night. We explored our new openness with fantasies during sex with both of us pushing the other to admit new desires. "I want to take turns sucking this dick with her," Claire would say. "I want to watch you push her head down hard onto my cock," I would admit. Having both in the fantasy bed now pushed her further into the taboo when she suggested, "And would you smack our faces with your cock as we swap your cum and kiss? You wanna see us kissing with cum on our faces, don't you?"

"I think I would cum just watching you kiss her anytime," I said. I decided to push to the ultimate boundary and said, "But a cumswapping kiss, after I fuck you both while 69-ing each other? Yes....I want to see that." She moaned out her approval of the idea and I climbed down to her hips and shoved my fingers into her mouth to get them wet and then reached back and rubbed her clit. I stuffed her mouth with my cock and growled, "That's June down there licking your pussy....she wants to make you cum while you suck my cock!" She orgasmed almost immediately.

Now that my fantasy wife and step-daughter were bisexual -- it wasn't long until June's little sister, Meg, entered the role play. Stradling her chest, stroking my dick over her face one night I asked what she wants to see next. "What's the most taboo thing you are fantasizing about but haven't told me yet?" I asked. "I wanna watch you fucking Meg from behind while she is in a 69 with her sister and then both the girls go down on you together as I masturbate over there on that chair, watching you wreck their faces with your cum, Daddy."

"Now, tell me yours...tell me yours and cum all over me, Baby."

"I want all three of you on your knees, taking turns fucking each of your faces, my dick in your mouth, the girls licking and sucking my balls, and then you jerk me off onto their faces and then watch you lick and suck my cum off of them and spit it back into their mouths."

"Oh fuck, Daddy, that's so hot -- do it Daddy!" she said jerking my cock over her face, "Cum on our faces!"

She even had me shoot new videos of our role play sessions to update my travel motivation collection.

A few weeks into our new role-play games, Claire had to leave to go stay with her parents. Her dad had needed surgery and her mother needed help and she volunteered to tag team with her sister in taking care of them for the month he was recovering. That he was having his prostate removed took the whole nightly cum therapy of mine to a new seriousness for her. After getting everything packed and all the chore lists were made for me and the girls, she was ready to go. "I've got everything worked out with the girls on taking care of the pets and I'll check in often and don't worry about anything," she said.

Kissing me goodbye she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Your nightly therapy -- I've taken care of that, too. Wait for my text later tonight." I smiled and kissed her back and she got into her car and drove to the airport.

After she left, the girls and I sat down to watch a movie and had popcorn with vegan butter and herbal tea (yuck). Meg was a 5 foot 7 inch tall thin blonde who was a little gangly but had fantastic legs and ass from athletics at school. June, her older sister, was built almost exactly like her mother. Shorter than her little sister and about 30 lbs heavier, June was curvy, with her mother's massive chest. She never colored her hair so it was a natural brown. Both girls wore glasses and looked like the A-student nerds they both were.

After the movie I went to take my shower and said goodnight to the girls. June just smiled at me -- which I thought was odd, but I just smiled back and went into my bedroom for the night. Just as I was getting undressed for my shower, my phone chimed:

Claire: "June is going to help take care of things while I'm gone. Please don't send her away -- you will hurt her feelings."

Me: "Send her away...when?"

Claire: "She's handling the Anti-cancer therapy. It's fine. Phone off -- on plane. Will text when I land."

I sat there more than a little stunned. Unless I was losing my mind, my wife had just told me that her 19-year-old daughter was going to make me cum every night while she was away.

I had no idea what to do. I figured Claire would text me with more information or at least talk to me about this first. Still, as I stepped in the shower, I was already hard as hell from my mind having my familiar improper thoughts about my stepdaughter I thought about fucking her tits. Both Claire and June had routinely busted me ogling June's big chest anytime she wore anything even remotely revealing. Claire, of course, knew I loved her tits and loved fucking them and the role-play about June was fun but that was all role-play? How would June "handle" my treatments?

Deep in thought about the implications, I was startled to reality by the bedroom door opening. I watched through the glass as June rounded the corner and into the shower area. The shower had a waist-high wall so all she could see was my upper half, but I could see all of her. She was wearing the same robe she was wearing watching T.V. "Hi -- mom asked me to help with....things."

"June, you..."

" Don't worry -- I know you are good guy...but mom just wanted me to help...motivate you?" June said almost matter-of-factly, "so I'm here for motivation."

June was always very practical and though not at all promiscuous, she was very liberal and open-mined. Still, this was a little much to ask I thought.

"June, you really don't..." "I want to," she cut me off as she dropped the robe to the floor. Wearing just shorts and a bra she looked down into her cleavage.

"Mom said that you are very visual so that I should just take my bra off and stand here and you would take care of everything else."

With that she reached behind her and unclasped her exposing her perfect teen 38 G cup tits. They were round, white, fucking huge and perfect. She reached up with her hands and pushed them together and then lifted one up to her mouth and licked her nipple.

I couldn't speak.

"She said that saying this would help....just pretend you are fucking my huge tits and stroke your hard cock for me?"

I began stroking my dick... I was in a trance -- we both were. I was staring at my stepdaughter's tits and her eyes were locked on mine as she kneaded them. She started to genuinely breath heavy, getting turned on herself at what she was doing. She arched her head up and tried peering over the wall through the glass.

"You wanna come see?" I asked. She only nodded and walked just a couple steps forward. Her eyes half-closed and she moaned under her breath when she saw my cock in my hands.

"Come around to the door," I said and she stepped over to the full length glass door. Still kneading her massive tits she asked me "What else can I do?".

Without thinking I said, "Kneel down and press up against the glass?"

She was down in second, her massive tits mashed against the glass, still holding them in her hands. She was eye level with my cock, licking her lips as I stroked it. Then she put me over the edge I was already so close to by saying, "Cum on me... cum all over me." Then she opened her mouth, slid her tongue across her lips and pressed her tongue on the glass.

Rope after rope of cum blasted from my cock and onto the glass in front of her. If it weren't for the door, her mouth, face, and tits would have been covered. She moaned as I stroked out the last of my load onto the shower floor.

Breathing heavily, she looked up at me, then straight at the streaks of cum dripping down the shower glass and mouthed the word "Wow" then stood up and put her robe back on. "That was...kindof fun," she smiled. "I'm gonna go to bed now, ok?

"Sure Juni" I said invoking her nickname, "Goodnight, Sweetheart."

As she left the bathroom she looked back over her shoulder and said, "See you tomorrow night, right?" All I could manage was "I guess so, Baby."

To be continued...

PvtDD
PvtDD
264 Followers