Therapy for Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom coaches daughter on video chat as she strokes dad.
1.7k words
4.75
31.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtDD
PvtDD
256 Followers

The next night, as soon as Meg got in the shower, I walked into my bedroom and there was June, on her knees. She pulled her robe off her shoulders to reveal her black bikini. "Mom said you might like me jerking you off while wearing this. She's watching already." On the night stand, June's phone was propped up and Claire's face was there. "You're on video chat with your mom?"

"Hi Babe," Claire said as I looked at her watching us on the screen. She and June had on the same smile as June pulled my pajama bottoms down, and my cock sprung free. June squirted some oil in her hand and started stroking me.

Claire's voice came over the small speaker. "How does it feel, Baby, having your sweet little Juni stroking your hard cock?"

"It feels sooo good, Babe." I said looking into my stepdaughter's eyes as she smiled back at me.

"Juni -- doesn't that cock feel good in your hand? Now, stroke it a little faster and use your other hand to cup his balls, and gently massage them. There...just like that." I could hardly believe it. My wife was coaching her daughter how to give a good hand job.

She stroked slow at first, gripping a little too hard so I coached, "not so tight, Baby," and her grip loosened. "Like this?" she asked. "That's it, just a little faster," Claire chimed in. "I wish I was there kneeling right next to her for you, Daddy."

With the quickened pace, the sound of her oily fist pumping my dick, and her mother watching and talking like that, It wouldn't be long before I came and Claire knew it. "Now, Juni -- say what we talked about and Daddy will cum, I guarantee it." I looked over at Claire on the screen and she had her tits out, rubbing them and pushing them together.

"OK Mom," June said, "Daddy, when Mom gets home you are going to cum on both of us, but tomorrow night, you're going to fuck my huge teenage tits and blast your hot cum all over them for me. For now, I want that hot steamy load...all..over my...pretty..little...cum...slut face!" Then she stuck her tongue out and leaned her head back.

"Oh fuck yes!" I roared as a rope of cum blasted from my cock and splayed across my stepdaughter's open mouth. Another jet trailed up over her forehead and into her hair. June turned her face to the camera as another shot splashed onto her cheek and dripped down her chin. "Daddy is cumming on me, Mom!" she breathed excitedly as she stroked the last drops of jizz onto her tongue.

June was a mess. My breathing almost out of control I looked over at my wife who was clearly rubbing her pussy off camera, still kneading her tits with her free hand.

"June," my wife's voice softly groaned. "Yes," June answered her mother.

"Rub his cock on your face. Gently slap it on your mouth."

I remained rock hard as my stepdaughter slapped my dick on her lips and cheeks.

"Take it into your mouth," Claire groaned, obviously about to cum by the sound in her voice.

"Mom?" June said, her face dripping with cum.

"Suck it, Baby, please," Claire urgently pleaded.

Without hesitating my stepdaughter dropped her mouth on my cock and took it in past her lips and across her tongue. "Oh fuck!," I groaned out. "Fuck her face, Daddy...please, fuck her little slut face!" Claire growled.

I grabbed my stepdaughter's head and started pumping my cock in and out of her cummy face. My cum dripped off her chin and down between her tits as they bounced with each thrust. June moaned as the "MMmffh, mmmfhh, gwauhhh, mmmfhh" noises came from her throat.

Over the small speaker I heard my wife groan out an orgasm as I violated her daughter's mouth. I pulled out and started gently slapping her cheeks with my dick and rubbing my cum across her open mouth and tongue. June moaned as I asked her, "You're like being my little cumslut cock whore daughter?"

"I do, Daddy, I love being your cumslut!" she hissed as she furiously rubbed her pussy and took me in her mouth again.

Claire coached her, "You thinking about Daddy licking your pussy? Don't you wish you could ride that fat cock while you suck it?"

The teen grunted a moan out around my dick as she orgasmed. I could feel another load rising and pulled out, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her head back and came again on her face and into her open mouth.

Cum fell from her mouth onto her bikini top and she looked down at herself and at her mother on the phone and said, "Well, that was unexpected."

"I'm so sorry -- I couldn't wait anymore. I just had to see that," Claire said as all three of us tried to catch our breath.

"Well -- don't be surprised if I do that again before tomorrow night," June said and then took me in her mouth again.

"You can suck your stepfather off anytime you feel like it," my wife said. "Now get cleaned up before your little sister catches you guys alone in our bedroom!"

June toweled off, put her robe back on, and then walked out into the living room. Meg was sitting on the couch and smiling at her. I heard her ask as June closed the door, "What were you doing in there?"

"I...I was just...helping Dad with something," June said sounding busted. I waited a reasonable amount of time and then made my way out to the living room trying to look like nothing was up, but it was pretty hard to do. Meg wouldn't look at me and June was in the back bathroom. I got a text from her:

"I had cum in my hair! I'm going to have to rinse it out real quick. I'll be out as soon as I can.

It was a Friday night so that meant our usual late night with movies on the couch. It took awhile, but after June finally came out, Meg was still mostly ignoring us. "Meg, honey, you ok?" I asked her. "I'm fine," she said without looking from the screen.

June gave me a look that said "it's ok, she's just in a mood," and we all watched the movie and then went to bed.

June started sending me text messages just as soon as she got to her bed.

June: "I can't wait to get my mouth back on that hard cock, Daddy"

Me: "Well, I guess we can do that tomorrow night? Has Mom texted you yet?"

June: "She's busy with her sister and grandpa."

Me: "Baby -- are you sure you are alright with this? It's getting pretty serious."

June: "After Meg goes to sleep, can I come back and show you how ok I am? I bet I can make you cum again, Daddy.... but this time, do you wanna pump it all into my hot little mouth?"

Of course, I was getting hard again and texted back

Me: "Only if I get to put my mouth on you first."

June: "Yes please!"

Me: "See you soon, and don't get caught!"

I had dimmed the lights but left on the bathroom light to throw just enough light onto the bed. Ten minutes later June walked in wearing her robe and dropped it to reveal her completely naked 19-year-old body. This was the first time I had seen her pussy. It was shaved completely slick just like her mother's. She climbed up onto the bed and laid down next to me.

"Meg's asleep," she whispered as I stroked her hair. "June?" I whispered back. "Yes Daddy?" she smiled. "Can I kiss you?"

She attacked my mouth, pushing her tongue across my lips. We embraced and I pulled her full tits against me and grabbed her ass. My hard cock mashed up onto her stomach. We were grinding and moaning into each other's mouths, hands all over each other. "God I want you to fuck me so bad," she moaned as she reached for my cock. She tugged on it and dropped down and took me in her mouth.

"Let me taste you, Juni," I said and she spun around and I clamped my mouth onto her clean-shaven pussy. I licked and undulated my tongue on her clit and she was cumming in seconds and moaning, screaming almost with her lips sealed around my cock. I let her ease down from her orgasm and she pulled her lips off my cock and stroking it in her hand begged me, "I want you to cum, Daddy, tell me how to make you cum!"

"Lay down for me," I said and she obeyed. I straddled her chest, grabbed some flavored lube from her mother's nightstand, and squirted the oil on her tits. "Yes, Daddy, fuck my big tits!" she said, wrapping her massive breasts around my cock. As I pumped her pillowy tits she took the head onto her tongue as the head cleared her cleavage. "In my mouth, Daddy, I want all of that cum in my mouth!" she moaned. I raised up and pressed the head of my cock onto her tongue and grunted "cumming baby" then unloaded into her open mouth. She swallowed it all and stuck her tongue out to show me. "Suck a good cumslut for Daddy."

The whole thing took under five minutes and she was sneaking back out of the room and back to hers.

Later that night, Claire came again as I texted her about how June and I got each other off with our mouths. What put her over the edge was when I said, "I can't wait to see you licking her juicy little pussy."

The next morning, I got a text from Claire.

Claire: "Meg knows. She got suspicious and only pretended to be in the shower last night. She was outside the door listening to everything. She heard me say 'Fuck her face, Daddy...please, fuck her little slut face!' I was mortified."

Me: "Shit, what did you say to her?"

Claire: It took a while but I calmed her down -- I told her it was my idea and that everything was ok. But...

Me: But...what?

Claire: Now she wants to be...involved.

Me: What does...involved mean?

Claire: "Well, let's have that be tonight's surprise, shall we?"

PvtDD
PvtDD
256 Followers