Therapy Night

Story Info
Depressed man goes to a gay club for therapy night.
5.5k words
4.67
11.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

All characters are 18+

****

It's another Friday. Another Friday when the clock just struck 5, which means I grab my briefcase, my jacket, and keys and head off to the elevator to start a weekend as routine as how I just left my desk job. Me and six other men, all wearing dress shirts, black ties, suit pants, a briefcase in one hand, and suit jacket in the other, all descend towards our weekend in which nothing will happen, time will fly and all six of us will be ascending up the same elevator in 72 hours. This is such an "exhilarating" life.

I thought this was the life I wanted. A relatively lucrative corporate job in New York City. While wearing nice suits every day, thinking it made me look like a made man. I'm doing the job 18-year-old me would have been proud of and now 28-year-old me, is well how should I say it, not really feeling like a made man. The most exciting part of my day is race-walking all other corporate zombies to the subway so I can find a spot that will not make me feel claustrophobic for fifteen minutes and reach my Soho apartment without an anxiety attack. The same apartment where I am living with my college roommate who is living a happier life. He's out most of the time partying with his music friends, smoking weed, drinking, and girls, well I guess guys in his case. Gabe, the ultimate free spirit I wish I could be.

Where I was studying my ass off in college, Gabe was doing what he's doing now, having fun and not caring about the world. I will give it to him, he has his moments where he gets his head down and works his ass off for his music. All he needs to do is create ten or so beats/soundtracks and he's good for the year. I guess a little bit of me, no, a lot of me feels like I should just rip these pretentious clothes off and just say fuck it too. But, the rest of me is completely against it. As if all those years of hard work would be for nothing. And with my workload, it is extremely hard to find that middle ground.

So, like every Friday, I am too damn tired to create some fun in my life. I enter my apartment. Throw my suitcase near my desk. Take off my tie, loosen the top two buttons of my dress shirt, plop down on my couch and watch whatever the hell is on my Roku device. I guess tonight's entertainment is Apple TV's "Severance." How appropriate.

"Brooo, what the fuck is this! Huh?" My eyes quickly glance at Gabe walking out of his bedroom only wearing a tiger print silk robe and the tightest of tight underwear briefs. After living with him for ten years I have grown accustomed to his, umm, prominent bulge. "Mr. Max Holden here, the future CEO of "Fuck You Enterprises," will it kill you to go out with me tonight? Just one night, I swear." Gabe crosses his heart with his finger and claps his hands pleading with me. I giggle at the sight but try to keep the tiresome look on my face.

"Did you stay here just to catch me just as I sat down and ask if I wanted to go out with you tonight?"

"Umm, no shit Sherlock. That's exactly what I'm doing. Come on, buddy. It's Friday night. We should be dancing and grooving at some club. Getting shit-faced and you can shit talk about all your boring coworkers and I can talk about all the great sex I'm having. Doesn't that sound like fun?" He says with a shit-eating grin, albeit still pleading with me.

My eyes go back to some weird scene where a girl is getting a chip literally injected into her brain, "you know I like to do nothing on Fridays."

"Umm sir, you like to do fuck all on Saturdays and Sundays too. You need some fun in your life. Come with me, pleeeaaasssee." He grabs my arm with his body like a kid holding onto his stuffed animal.

"Let me guess, you will be taking me to one of your gay clubs?"

"Well, yeah. Where else would I go? Okay so what if I tell you, I have a special friend who wants to meet you? Huh, does that interest, you big boy?" He asks rapidly, blinking his eyes at me knowing I'm interested in the bait he just offered to get me off the couch.

"A special friend, at a gay club? You know I don't run that way."

"Yes you do, you know you jack off to me when I'm pounding a boy in my room."

"Shut up!"

"Ha! So you do handshake your knob when I'm making my boys moan."

Okay look, I'm straight, always have been. But Gabe brings home these fem boys who make hot moaning sounds. How can I not stroke it a little bit to their moans? "Whatever I'm not leaving with you."

"Ugh, you're so lame. But Fine. You just have to put up with me annoying you until you finally give in." He doesn't lie. He grabs onto my arm even longer. A couple of minutes later, he makes every annoying comment known to man about the show I'm watching. Commenting on the clothes, the dialogue, everything.

"Are you going to do this all weekend?"

"If I have to. You've been a recluse for so long. All I ask for is one night." He says with a beaming grin on his perfect white teeth.

"Fine."

Gabe shoots up and sits on his ankles. "For real?" He says enthusiastically.

I reply in a down, monotone voice, "Yes. Where are we going?"

"Oh my, yes! We are going to my favorite place, 'The P Spot!'" He says with his mouth fully wide.

"The P spot, as in..."

"Oh no, no," Gabe waves both his hands in disagreement, "it's like the g spot but, for men, you know your prostate."

"Still a stupid name."

"But it's the best gay bar in the area. And tonight just so happens to be therapy night."

"therapy night?"

"You will see. Go finish your show and we will go in a couple of hours."

My curiosity gets the best of me and I google "The P Spot." After scrolling through the initial gay joke sites and urban dictionary links, I come upon the site for the bar in NYC. I click the link and the webpage is mundane. Only a stock photo of guys dancing and in the middle of the page it just says, "come and witness." Stupid. I throw my phone to the side and take my nap. At the very least I will get a couple of tasty drinks out of this. I always preferred mixed drinks over beer.

After a quick five-hour nap, I awakened to the Friday night enthusiasm maniac that is my roommate. He's zip and zooming all over the apartment, assuming he's thrilled I'm finally going out with him to his bars. He's already dressed in his unbuttoned dress shirt with no undershirt in order to fully show off how hard he's been going on his abs and chest at the gym. He bottoms it out with his dark blue chino pants that are way too tight for him to be remotely comfortable.

I on the other hand go conservative which makes Gabe shake his head at me as I walk out of my room. "Blazer and jeans? You can loosen up a bit, you know."

I try to stifle a groan but a small one comes out, "let's just go so you can stop annoying me about this."

"Oh no. You will be begging to come with me again after this."

"You had this planned out?"

"Maybe? Let's go. And bring one of your drawstring bags with you. You're going to need it."

We head off to our nearest subway station. Unfortunately, our stop is seven stations out. I just sit by Gabe who is still filled with giddy anticipation. We don't talk much, which is weird between us. Usually, Gabe does not shut up for hours. But tonight, I maybe sense a hint of nervousness from him. Other than that, I just side-eye, a guy sitting across from us, who cannot for the life of him, take his eyes off of Gabe's exposed abs. I just smirk at the sight.

The walk to "The P Spot", I cringe just thinking about the name, is three blocks. Three blocks that Gabe most definitely skipped all the way there. He said a bunch of, "You're going to love this." It's going to change your life." "You need this bro, you've been down for so long." I just nod and try to keep up with him. It's already past my bedtime anyways.

Finally...finally, we get to The P Spot. Of course, the place is in the downstairs back alley which definitely does not look sketchy at all. Like most bars or clubs, there is an overly huge bouncer checking ID's at the door. There's an average length line consisting of mostly men which I expected since this is a gay bar after all. It takes us about ten minutes to get in and right through the doors I could hear the music pounding my eardrums. Gabe gets right to grooving his way through the crowd as I stiffly follow behind. The both of us create a little space of our own, which seemed impossible because there is little to no personal space here.

"This is the craziest night of the month. Therapy night is everyone's favorite night." Gabe yells out near my ear trying to talk over the music.

I just nod and look around. It seems as if everyone is in either pairs or in groups of three. But all the groups seem to have the same makeup. There's one person who is obviously comfortable here and there is one who feels entirely out of place, sort of like how I feel. The latter of the pair all have that same depressed, devoid-of-life facial expression I have. As if this... "Was this a setup?" I yell out to Gabe like I just discovered a secret.

"What pray tell do you mean?" Gage responds sarcastically.

"Like you guys bring your depressed friends here as some type of joke?"

"Not a joke dear friend. For therapy." He wags his finger at me.

"This is stupid, I'm not a joke."

"Hey, hey, settle down Max. It's already 11:30. The fun is about to begin."

Just as Gabe replies, the DJ announces, "Alright boys and men, tonight is everyone's favorite, Therapy Night at the P Spot." Half of the men in the crowd woo in excitement. Whereas the other half of the men, and I, look dumbfounded at what is happening and what is about to come.

The regulars, I presume, start shouting out, "Bring out the therapist! Where are the boys at? We want those jocks! Bring me the Daddies!"

The DJ does not allow the regulars to fluster for much more when he rings out, "Now for what you have all been waiting for. Here is tonight's therapist!" The regular's and Gabe's heads turn directly toward the staircase that leads to the basement. The other downtrodden, and I, take a little longer to turn our heads to what seems to be the main attraction. But, when we saw what came out of the stairs, I could feel a lot of chests start to tighten.

Old and young, skinny and thick, tall and short, fit and stocky. A whole host of men streamed out from the basement with smiles on their faces, a sexual swagger that was undeniable, and the tightest g-strings on who I presumed to be the "bottoms" and jockstraps on the "tops". First came the tall jock types with their jock straps that outlined their muscular butts and prominent bulge. Next came the bear types who had a mix of men wearing g strings and jock straps. Finally came out the twinks, both tall and short, mostly wearing g strings who made a lot of the men woo out loud. This is probably why some of the regulars, especially Gabe, began to play with their bulge.

Then I hear a gasp, then another. As I turn to the noise I see a pudgy man fully stroking his bare cock out in the air. All of the regulars seemed fine with it. And that's when I realized, "Are we at a gay sex club, Gabe?"

He just winks at me and smiles. A moment later I see two short, young, beautiful boys walking toward Gabe and me. "So these are the two men we have the pleasure of making happy tonight." The short, brown-haired one says.

"You are right. My friend and I, especially Max here, are in need of some special attention tonight." He says grabbing my shoulder and shaking it with his hand. "I'm glad we have you two beautiful boys for that."

The pounding music and the loud conversations all around me could not take my attention away from the two boys in front of us.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Evan," Evan, the short, brown-haired boy, with a soft face and dark eyes that have Gabe drooling at the mouth. Evan then holds hands with his friend and introduces him as, "Sora." For me, Sora has all my attention. Sora's, skinny, pale skin, a beautiful flat chest with a stomach that has a pinch of baby fat left. He's most likely Japanese but the unique thing about him is his straight hair that reaches down to his shoulders.

I will admit, both look very beautiful with their positive energy and tight g strings on. This is saying something since I'm, "straight...," Gabe breaks my thought and continues on about me, "...my friend here is straight. But, I see him eyeing the boys I bring home. He will warm up to the thought soon."

"We will see about that by the end of the night." Oh god, Sora says with a beautiful high voice with a touch of feminine undertone. My cock definitely twitched as he looked me in the eye and basically challenged me to resist him.

And resist I could not. After a few minutes of chit-chat, Sora, ever so non-discreetly, nudges closer to me. It takes all my strength to resist bringing my hand to his body and caressing him. And it is harder to do that since Gabe is already feeling up on Evan. The way he's kissing his neck, his hands all over his torso and waist, and softly grinding his groin into the back of Evan, while Evan acts as if nothing is happening but smiling whenever he feels Gabe getting a little too excited has me wanting to do the same. And there are men in the club already doing more than Gabe. Some of the jock strap therapists are caressing the cocks and asses of their patients. Some of the g string boys are grinding their cute butts on their man. I thought I would be repulsed by this, but the thought of doing it to Sora has me on the edge.

Just as I was about to take my first touch, Sora yelped, "Oh this is my song! Come on Evan, dance with me!"

Both of the boys rush to the edge of the dance floor and begin to grind up on each other. Both boys get lost in the music and their lips find one another. I thought watching two women make out was hot, but this was on another level. Especially when Evan moves his and Sora's g string to the side and reveals both of their hard cocks. My mouth starts to water looking at Sora's small cock. His uncut, brown cock is being caressed by Evan's small hands as their lips lock and tongues dance with one another has me finally playing with my bulge.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Gabe says as he comes close to me. Both of Evan's hands move to Sora's tight butt and push and pull both his cheeks. They rotate so we can see the full view of Sora's ass. With every pull, we get a view of his wrinkled, brown, tight hole. Then Evan starts to explore a little more with his index finger. He pushes and pulls his finger out of his tight hole as Sora falls limp on Evan's shoulder. Evan pulls his finger out and both Gabe and I gasp at the contrast between Sora's tan ass and his pink hole.

"You lucky bastard, that little sexy boy is all yours tonight." I look at Gabe as he talks and he somehow fished his cock out and is slowly stroking it. For such a slender guy, he has a meaty 8-inch cock.

I look back to the show that Evan and Sora are putting on for us. I can see Evan's wide smile and he slaps Sora's ass and walks toward us.

Evan comes right up to me, kisses me on the lips, and seductively say's, "Come on Mr. Down-in-the-dumps, your little Asian birthday boy is waiting for you." Birthday boy? Evan grabs my hand a pulls me toward the dance floor as I follow tensely.

Sora turns around, faces me, and before I can protest, says, "Just kiss me." He hooks both of his arms around my neck and kisses me hard. His tongue is probing my lips and I let him in. As our tongue touch and play, a rush of endorphin I haven't felt in some years courses through me. My hands go to his slight waist and I pull him into me more. I moan in his mouth as his tongue drives me wild. I reluctantly let my head up to take a breath and I see Evan and Gabe making out as they stroke each other's cock. Then I catch other pairs and threesomes all with their cocks out while in a warm embrace. I give in. I pull down my zipper and fish out my throbbing cock out of my pants.

Sora now gasps at what I'm presenting, His right hand grasps the head of my cock, then his left hand grasps the base of my cock, and finally, his right hand moves down to the end of my cock. I see his eyes go wide, "It's three handfuls, Evan. He's bigger than my teacher."

"I told you this would be a good way to end your birthday week. Now go back and please your man." Sora and I get back to kissing. He strokes my cock with the bottom of his palm as I continue to moan in his mouth.

After a few minutes, the DJ comes on the speaker and seductively says, "Alright you couples and throuples, it is now time to start your therapy sessions. Begin session 1." I could hear a roar after the DJ spoke. All of the regulars started to undress and all seemed to instruct the guys they brought along to do the same. "Come on man, undress. Don't be shy. Put your clothes in the drawstring bag your brought." I guess it was peer pressure from seeing everyone undress, but I undressed as well. Now literally everyone in the club was naked as the day they were brought into the world. Especially Sora, who now looked even more beautiful without his g-string on.

We stand there naked just looking at each other. But, Sora comes close to my ear and instructs me, "the first part is just frotting. Give me your cock, Sir." I don't know what frotting is, but I soon find out. He brings my cock to his little one and strokes both of our cocks together. The warmth of his cock on mine feels good. The size difference between us has me in a trance. My hips slowly thrust forward trying to increase the friction between hard cocks. He moves his cock on top of mine. I look down and see small globs of his precum leaking out of his slit and falling on the base of mine. That little bit of wetness increases the pleasure by a million and I moan out, "Fuck that feels good."

"Ha, that's the first positive thing he's said in years! The therapy is already working." Gabe laughs as his big hand is stroking Evan and himself.

"Oh, shut up," I reply. I replace Sora's hand with mine and mimic what Gabes doing to his boy. I had enough of Sora's slow pace and rapidly stroke both of our cocks together trying to reach that pleasure I want.

The top of Sora's head falls into my chest, "That feels good. I don't think my little cock can handle your big hand." I start to stroke faster. He looks up and kisses my neck, finding an erogenous zone I never thought I had.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, keep nibbling that spot, Sora." Just as I'm about to get lost in the pleasure, the song ends and the DJ speaks again.

"Now that you are all revved up, it is now time for session 2. All you special therapists now can assume the position."

All of the boys and men who walked out of the basement now fall to the floor on their knees. Sora grabs my cock and looks up with those pretty black eyes. "Don't cum too fast, Sir. I want to enjoy this and make you happy."

The head of my cock enters his mouth and his velvet tongue swirls around the head, hitting each and every nerve ending. My knees nearly crumble and I hold onto his head and grab his silky, long hair with my hand. Sora goes down my cock a little further and my cock hits his tight, warm throat as he gags on my cock.

"Is that my roommate smiling for once? I think the world may be ending." He laughs as he is aggressively using Evan's mouth for his own pleasure. But, I'm fine with what Sora is doing. His tongue is doing wonders. His head comes off my cock and I see a long strand of his saliva connect between my cock and his lips.

"Fuck that's so hot." I moan out as my eyes go doe.

Sora cheekily smiles and continues his wonderful treatment on my cock. He's sucking and slurping as my eyes close and try to ride that pleasure. I hear a couple of shouts in the crowd like, "Fuck I'm cumming." and "Take that load, boy." This is coupled with cheers from onlookers watching these men cum on their partners. I try to resist as I want this to continue for as long as I can.

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers
12