There are No Shades Ch. 02

Story Info
Hank is down on his luck, but a strange object changes that.
5.7k words
5
81
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please let me know in the comments how you are liking things so far! It is my first time writing and would love some feedback, thanks and enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Madison could feel her muscles straining and a little sweat on her brow.

"So close... so close," she gritted out through her teeth. She was in one of the two stalls of the women's bathroom at work, with her legs propped up on each of the stall walls. She worked her clit hard while she tried to keep her balance. Thoughts rolled through her head as she could feel her pussy begin to quiver and clench.

"Look at you, you whore... getting off in a public bathroom because your cunt is hot over a huge cock... whore's get their money through their pussies and mouths, what a waste... Hank's cock should be here... You're still as pathetic as he said."

She bit her lip hard, and she came as her legs shook the stall for the second time that day.

It had been 3 days since her 'encounter' with Hank. She had cried herself to sleep and teared up frequently during the day over what she had done. Yet Madison could not stop reliving the event and shoving her hand down her pants as much as possible.

Being torn in two directions was something new to her. She had always known who she was, but now everything was out of place. There were the thoughts of 'cheap whore' that constantly dogged her and sent chills down her spine, but also made her sick afterwards. Then there was her husband. Sure, their lives were not as perfect as they could be, but she still loved him.

As she slowly lowered her legs down, Madison sat up and took a long breath as her heart rate slowed. Her thighs thrummed, her last orgasm fading. Running her fingers up into her hair, she scoffed and proceeded to retie her ever-present bun. She really was a sight, in a public stall wearing nothing below the waist but her flats and trying to get the 'I just fucked myself' look out of her hair. Glancing at her hung-up leggings, she slumped back and sat down, rubbing her face in her hands. She got a big whiff of her own juices, immediately pulled her fingers away, and banged a hand against a stall wall.

"Damn him!" She shouted out, starting to get angry.

One night! One night, with the man she had been crushing on, she was reduced to a groveling whore. No, this was not how this would go; she had to take control. An idea struck her; that's what she had to do! She would meet him again, but this time she would go all out. Play the sexy whore role he wanted, and when she has had her fun with him, leave him with a smile on his face and never go back.

Madison did lust after Hank, but she would not degrade herself further. Sometimes you have to dig a little deeper to get yourself out of a hole. Oh, it would be so sweet to have him beg her to mount him and then ride him until he cried out in climax. Madison glanced at her watch; it was close to lunch anyway. Taking her position again, spread out in the stall, she began to work herself to another orgasm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Setting out after work, Madison had a very busy afternoon planned. Her husband had called, but, for once, she told him she would be late home. It was a very satisfying conversation, and for some reason she hadn't felt bad about the cheating itself. She should have, but after so long being ignored, a piece of her enjoyed leaving him on his own while she got some attention. Playing this role for Hank was maybe the last thrill she would have outside of her marriage, and she would end it soon.

Her first stop was the local mall, where she made her way to a lingerie shop. Upon entering, the familiar beat of overly loud music greeted her. She needed something that packed more punch than anything she currently owned. Madison had never gone in for 'fancy underwear'; she figured her body should be hot enough, but this wasn't about her anymore. It was about making Hank want her, and she needed to up her game to turn the tables.

Walking around, she focused on anything eye-catching, but after a few items fell short of what she wanted, Madison looked at a few of the sets instead of individual pieces. Then she caught sight of a mannequin in the back corner, hustling over, a smile growing on her face.

"Yes, this is it," she whispered to herself.

Picking up the lingerie set, she made her way quickly around the store, picking up a dress and shoes to go with the outfit. Satisfied with her choices, she made her way across the mall to her next destination. As she made her way past the stores, she felt the eyes of men and a few women on her. Carrying the big pink bag would most likely get people's imaginations going. She wasn't used to getting stares, or maybe she was just noticing, but they gave her a tiny thrill, and her hips gave a little more sway as she felt her pussy moisten slightly.

Thinking to herself, "Oh yeah, boys and girls, look, but don't touch the merchandise." God, it felt hot to be 'out there' showing off.

Of course she was in a non-flattering scrub shirt, but she knew she had an amazing ass that her leggings were showing off. Entering a sporting goods store, she made her way to the exercise equipment. Her 'grand plan' was to act and look her best, but after the last time, she knew she was totally out of shape for fucking. So she picked up a yoga mat and some resistance bands. She would use the mornings before going to work to build up some stamina and flexibility in her muscles. Excited by her success so far, she walked out of the mall and got her bags into the back of her older-model car. Taking a breath, she made her way to her final stop before home, just outside town, at the local adult store.

Since she was in high school, many of the town's occupants have joked about the cars that frequented this storefront. Based on her knowledge, it was just a store, no strippers or anything really outrageous, but still, unless you are in a metrolike setting, an adult store is the 'talk of the town'. Pulling into the parking lot, there was no turning back, and Madison got out and quickly walked through the front door. Expecting something a bit more 'seedy' it really was rather mundane on first glance. Once she started down the aisles, however, the products brought a heat to her cheeks.

She had, by accident, gone down a section with lots of leather and many items like whips, chains, and all sorts of bondage material. Not remotely looking for that at all, she hustled down to the next section, which was all videos and devoted to adult models. Moving to the back, she started looking at the signs for what was in the aisles before going in.

Three aisles down, she found the section she was looking for: dildos. Looking down the aisle towards the front of the store, both sides held all shapes, sizes, and sorts of fake cocks. She started to browse for her target, a dildo roughly the size and shape of Hank's cock. Madison held no illusions; she needed to practice blowjobs; using a fake one was the best plan as her husband would ask too many questions, and it just felt wrong to go that route.

"Excuse me." A soft voice came from behind Madison, and she whirled around.

"Sorry! Sorry! I just wanted to make sure you're finding what you are looking for," said the mousey girl, about a half-foot shorter than Madison.

She had a nose ring, slightly pale skin, and blonde hair with streaks of pink.

"Oh, yes, I guess you can. I am looking for something with a particular shape and size," she replied, keeping herself rather calm and impressing herself at the same time.

"I see. Do you have specifics or a preference for any other functions?" the girl asked as she moved back down towards the front of the store.

Madison noted the girl wearing a short black apron over her regular clothes, which were just sneakers, jeans, and a shirt.

"No, just about 8 inches, rather thick," was her flat response.

"Should have known!" the blonde chuckled and stopped about a quarter into the second aisle.

She reached up and pulled down a long box.

"This has the length and girth you're looking for, and it has a suction cup on the bottom. Good for hands free," the girl put on her best sales pitch.

Looking at the box that was handed to her, Madison noted the 'to-scale' picture was around the right size. The dildo itself was colored in a realistic fashion and even had balls on the end near the suction cup.

"I think this will be just fine, thanks" she smiled at the store worker.

Following the small girl up to the register, the transaction was made. But as she turned to walk out, Madison stopped and looked back.

"What did you mean by 'should have known'?" she asked the worker.

"Oh, well, I just figured a woman like you would be into big cocks," the girl responded, and at Madison's eyebrow raise, she added, "like only a pro can take that size."

Madison blushed red and gave a hasty good-bye as she raced back to the car. Being called a 'pro' so matter a factly by that prissy little...

Madison grumbled, "A little thing like that couldn't handle Hank anyway... he does need a real pro to handle him."

Putting her foot to the gas as she sped home, she would leave her purchases in the trunk and go straight to the bathroom. She needed some relief.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hank got in late, kicked off his boots, and made his way to the couch. He rubbed himself through his jeans. It had been hard most of the day, but he had not done anything about it. He had been too worried and on edge to do much. Confirming that he was responsible, with the card, for whatever was happening to himself and Madison. He had woken up worried the morning following pounding the hell out of the woman and throwing her out. So he had been doing the most insecure thing possible, following Madison.

She seemed to not be 'brainwashed' but he wanted to be absolutely sure, he had a feeling he could still reverse this. The trouble was, he didn't want to have to do that. So, borrowing his neighbors small prius, he had been discreetly watching what Madison was up to. His neighbor, a bookworm's woman in her 20s, was happy to help, considering his 'truck engine problems'. She almost threw the keys at him, apologizing over and over as she also lost her thick glasses trying to retrieve the keys that had flown past Hank's ear.

Most of the first day had been a bore; it was hard to glean any details from the distance he kept, but he learned where she lived and was bright and early the following morning. After another uneventful day, Hank nearly gave up on his sleuthing before he caught a break. Coming home from work, Madison dashed inside after parking in the garage. Her husband was home, so Hank parked up the street a bit but was not going to stick around too long.

Madison came out the front door and seemingly crept her way back to the garage. The home had some large bushes up front, but Hank's side view offered a clear line to where she leaned back against the car. Hank watched as she slipped her hand inside her waistband and started to work herself into cumming as fast as possible. The sight of her face contorted into this pain/pleasure was so arousing, and Hank had worked his own cock twice that evening. Next time, he would be facing her when his cock was buried in her to see that look again. It was too bad the garage door had closed before she had been finished.

He risked going closer the following day and even got out of the small car to peek into the chiropractor's window when the rest of the parking lot was barren. It was just after noon, and the woman's face looked flushed and maybe even sweaty. Getting back into the car, he knew she must be getting herself off multiple times a day, but her routine still seemed normal.

He then got to tail her to the mall, taking note of the bright pink bag she had on her way back. Then, at the adult store at the end of town, he pulled in and waited across the street, and followed her back. Staying out late, hoping for a repeat performance, he was disappointed. But he was more sure than ever that she seemed to want this as much as he did.

Hank proceeded to pull the box out of the drawer on the coffee table and grab the card that had the charcoal-like rendering of Madison in his doorway. Stroking his cock, Hank wondered what it would show in a month's time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The alarm went off at 5:00 am and Madison woke with a start, wiping the drool off her face. It was 2 weeks after her shopping trip and she had developed a pretty good routine. She had been sleeping hard from the exhaustion and the amount of orgasms she was having but there was a bit more control now. With a little over a week to Hank's 'appointment' Madison had confidence and she felt good.

Getting out of bed, she made her way to the bathroom and then slipped into her spandex shorts and sports bra. Tying off a ponytail, she made her way to the living room to spread out her yoga mat to get her workout in. Combining some yoga poses and then adding the bands to the poses, she felt a bit stronger than before and even lost a couple of pounds - not that that was the goal. She performed this twice a day for an hour and a half, and with 20 minutes left that morning, her husband came down the stairs.

"What are you doing?" He asked her, and she rolled her eyes and turned to him.

"It's my morning workout, and I do the same when I get home. I think it's working for me. What do you think?" She turned to show off a bit, tempting him, she hoped.

He nodded once and replied, "Yeah."

Then he turned to get his coffee, and Madison was infuriated. She couldn't stand on any moral ground; after all, she was not doing this for him. But a part of her hoped he would wake up and want her again. Turning back, she changed to the next larger pound band and doubled her efforts for the rest of the time she had.

Hopping into the shower, the soap ran over her breasts and her body, and her nipples came to attention. Hank's cock took over her thoughts as she sank two fingers into herself as she lifted her leg on the rim of the tub to gain her first orgasm of the day. Once she was out of the shower, she stopped in front of her full length mirror. Her hair fell to frame her tits, and she reached up to feel their weight, lamenting the amount of hang they already had. She was happy with her full figure, but she was soft, from her thick thighs, her tummy, and her sides, to these squeezable tits. The workouts hadn't done more than give her a bit of tone and strength, but she could work on that later, maybe. She had always been a bit on the wider side, and that bothered her when she was a teenager. Now, however, she was very comfortable being a voluptuous woman with nice curves, and Hank obviously did like them too.

Madison spent the rest of the day looking forward to the evening, having restricted herself to only one orgasm at lunch; her job had lost some luster as of late. Tonight was extra special because she had the house to herself, so she would have some more time for her other 'workout'. Practically speeding home, she rushed up to the bedroom and grabbed a box out of the back of the closet. It contained the dildo and the outfit she was waiting to break out for Hank.

Grabbing the thick fake cock she cupped it on the wall next to the bed and spread out the blanket below the swinging dick. Grabbing a firm hold Madison engulfed her mouth down half of the dick in front of her, pulled back and spat on the cock to start sucking on the tip.

The first time she tried this, it resulted in nothing but a sore jaw and hurt feelings, but each day she got better. She could take all but the bottom 3 inches of the cock before her gag reflex kicked in, but that was good enough. With some internet research, she focused on sucking and working her tongue around the girth of the plastic phallus. Hank would go wild for sure, and it gave her so many thrills.

Much to her delight, Madison would embrace what she called her 'whore mode' and the more she focused on Hank and making 'his cock' shoot his cum into her mouth. She would cum hard, without even stroking her slit, which she usually did. Once her jaw felt tired, around 25 to 30 minutes later, Madison popped the dick off the wall, slammed it to the wood flooring, and positioned her lower lips on the tip.

Sinking down on the cock, she let out a long groan. It took only two days before she began to fuck herself silly on the thick dildo. Once she took the whole thing, she realized this cock must have been slightly longer than Hank's. It seemed to touch her a bit deeper than he had, however, she guessed he was a bit thicker, so there was a bit of give and take. And she 'took' over and over again. She began to work on using her hips, not just straight up and down. Something came over her, and day after day her body seemed to reach a rhythm of slowing down, speeding up, grinding, and working her hips in all directions. Even moving forward, she was stretching out 'over Hank' and just twerking her hips and fucking herself. Madison was doing this now, and she felt the orgasm building up.

"God Hank.... YESSSS!" She grinded out her release, collapsing with her hips and ass in the air and the cock lodged in her.

"10 days to go Hank, you're gonna be mine" Madison groaned as she rolled over to recover before cleaning up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The day finally arrived, and Madison nearly leaped out of bed with excitement; she was going to be with Hank tonight. She skipped her routine and simply prepared for the day; she couldn't spend the hours of the day dreaming. Downstairs, sipping on some coffee, she absently scrolled through her phone when her husband entered the kitchen.

"Morning, Maddie," he grunted as he poured himself a cup. "Big game tonight; a few of the guys and I are goning to be at the bar a little late."

She responded flatly, "Oh, that's right. Well have fun."

She tried to sound 'matter-of-fact' and make sure he didn't alter his plans. He nodded and they continued in the morning, she did get a slight thrill in her performance. Truthfully, she had chosen this day with Hank particularly because she knew it was 'game day'. When Hank had called last week she had 'recommended' that night to him and he accepted. The conversation was very straightforward, like any other appointment call, so Madison was going to keep it that way at work and take his lead.

The day drug on and his mid-afternoon session seemed ages away for Madison. She fidgeted in her chair on and off trying to stave off her excitement and to refuse the impulse to get the edge off in the bathroom. Finally it was time and Hank walked through the door and immediately her heart started to race.

"How's it going, my favorite massage therapist?" he asked with a grin.

"Hank, I'm your only massage therapist, ha" she chided back.

Madison walked around the counter and led Hank back to her room. Hank followed and took in her demeanor so far; she had an air of confidence, and she was keeping this as casual as possible. Halfway through the session, Madison felt a slow build-up of arousal, and she had a hard time keeping her breathing steady, but she was making it.

Hank and Madison both kept the session professional, but both questioned why they were still keeping up appearances with these appointments. Madison figured it was best to keep things that way because she still wanted some 'walls' between Hank and her husband. Hank just thought to himself, "Well, she is good at massage. Why not?" As the massage ended, Madison turned off the music, and she told him that she would see him on the front desk when she heard a low growl from the big man on the table.

"An hour earlier tonight, I want to spend more time sunk into that cunt" Hank spoke from the table.

Without looking back Madison responded, "It's what you pay for babe, don't forget the rest of the package."

Her voice had a sultry and seductive quality and she popped her hips as she walked and closed the door behind her. The transaction was handled quickly, as there were other people within earshot and the pair parted company. Madison's heart rate stayed high all throughout the rest of the work day and as she drove back to her house, it was time to get ready.

12