There Can Only Be One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria, passing off her strap-on to Candace, came up to John.

"Put your cock in my mouth," she said, John pulling out and shoving his dick down her throat. John groaned, fingering Emily's ass as Victoria slurped on his dick. She worked her her mouth up and down on John's dick before Emily turned around and took over, John in heaven as Emily sucked him down, Victoria sucking his nuts.

Selena was beside him screaming as she rode Ronnie. Across the room, Kyle was still fucking Amy, their mouths locked as she entered orgasm after orgasm. Kyle fucked Amy deeper and deeper, squeezing her perfect tits as bashed her pussy in.

"Suck that dick," John groaned to Emily, "oh fuck..."

Kyle now was fucking Amy's ass, the worn out slut panting for him to continue.

"Yeah you fucking stud," she growled, "feed all that hard dick into my tight ass!!!"

"I'm gonna give it to you," Kyle panted, "Oh fuck yeah..."

John was now back to fucking Emily's ass, both of them crying as their actions got more and more extreme. Emily screamed as she came hard, her ass gripping John's dick in a vice grip, triggering her own climax.

"Holy shit..." he groaned, pulling from her ass, "I'm gonna cum all over your face!"

Emily quickly got on her knees as John began beating his dick furiously, groaning as he felt his cum building. Seconds, a huge blast of cum shot against her face, several more following. Once he ran dry, Victoria came back and licked Emily's face clean before sucking off John's cock.

He was soon fucking Victoria in missionary, her legs over his shoulders as he pounded his dick into her pussy.

"Oh shit..." she moaned, "OH HELL YEAH!!"

Victoria and John continued fucking, his nuts smacking against her pussy as she cried out.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" she screamed, John fucking her like a jackhammer.

"Take it bitch, fucking take that dick!" John growled, squeezing her tits harder as he fucked her ass like a maniac. Victoria then wiggled off his dick and got to her knees, taking his dick back into her mouth, tasting her ass on it.

"Mmm..." John groaned, "suck that dick..."

After a few more moments, she stood again and mounted him in reverse cowgirl, John beginning to fuck hard into her.

"OH YES!!!" Victoria screamed as she watched his dick pound into her pussy, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"

"Yeah..." John growled, bashing her pussy in as he held onto her bouncing tits.

Candace moaned as Marie was eating her pussy, rubbing her pussy to the sights around her. Emily rode Ronnie now, her dildo deep inside her pussy. Kyle was fucking Amy like he had just been released, squeezing her swinging tits.

"Oh yeah!" Amy screamed, her face into the pillows, "stuff me with that fat dick!! STRETCH MY ASS OUT!!!!"

"SO FUCKING TIGHT!!" Kyle grunted, blasting her asshole full of his jizz.

"OH GOD!" Victoria screamed as she came on John's dick before he pulled out and slid his dick back into her asshole.

"YESSSSS!!!" Victoria screamed, John fondling her tits as he pounded her ass. "OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!!!"

"Oh yeah... oh yeah..." John groaned, slapping her ass.

"Oooh..." she groaned, John feeling his orgasm approaching.

Amy, finally worn out, was now watching as Kyle fucked Melanie. Melanie was riding Kyle in reverse cowgirl, her tits bouncing as she rode his dick hard.

"OH YEAH!" she screamed, "OH FUCK!!"

"Yeah baby," he panted, "ride that dick!"

Melanie cried out and came so hard, Kyle's dick slipped out. She laughed and kissed him, Kyle slapping his cock against her pussy and sliding right back in. Candace was now fucking Marie, Marie crying out as her daughter fucked her pussy with her strap-on. Selena was riding John, rubbing her clit as he fucked her asshole.

Melanie came again and dismounted, Kyle now fucking Ronnie in missionary as John fucked Victoria's face. Selena was Candace in reverse cowgirl as Amy ate her pussy. Emily and Trish were scissoring and Marie was fucking Melanie's ass with a dildo while Linda was fingering herself.

"OH GOD KYLE!!!" Ronnie screamed.

"FUCK!" John yelled.

"YESSSSS!!!" Selena screamed.

"OH MY GOD!!" Victoria and Trish screamed as they came in unison.

The moans continued all over the room, the wet and loud impact of skin on skin like music to the ears as the room reeked of sex. Candace was fucking Amy as she continued to ear out Selena. Emily was sucking off Kyle as Linda ate her ass while he made out with Marie. John was fucking Rachel in her ass as Ronnie was fucking Melanie, the two recipients facing one another and kissing as they were were fucked hard. Trish was fingering herself and sucking her tits as she bounced her ass on a rubber cock.

Soon, Ronnie was again fucking Kyle, riding him in reverse cowgirl as Amy and Trish rubbed her pussy. She screamed in pleasure as he thrusted into her. In front of them, Emily was eating out Rachel while John was fucking Melanie, sucking her tits while she had her legs wrapped around him.

After fucking Ronnie, Amy and Trish each to orgasm, Kyle began fucking Victoria in doggy before she began to ride him, John spoon fucking Emily while Ronnie ate her pussy.

"YES KYLE!!!" Victoria screamed, "I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!"

She screamed even louder when he pinched and twisted her nipples, sending her into a massive orgasm. She continued to ride, Kyle feeling his nuts begin to churn. John, now fucking Ronnie was feeling it too as his daughter came, John just managing to pull out before he shot his load.

Emily was now frantically sucking off Ronnie's dildo as she fingered her ass, his wife screaming as she came several times. Marie was eating out Linda behind him and Candace was fucking Trish in her ass. Rachel was making out with Selena, both of them kissing, pawing at one another's tits and fingering each other.

Kyle was now sitting, eating Selena's pussy while she sucked his dick. Beside him, John was also sitting, Victoria bouncing hard on his dick as, behind them, Candace fucked Amy in the ass while Ronnie fucked Melanie as Marie and Linda sucked each other's tits while fingering Trish.

Selena then mounted Kyle, taking his hard pounds into her ass while he squeezed her tits.

"OH MY GOD YES!!!!" Selena cried, rubbing her clit as she came explosively, Kyle filling her ass with his boiling load.

Victoria, having also been stuffed with John's load, came over and began to hungrily suck Kyle's dick before riding him as well, moaning and panting as he fucked her hard.

"Oh! OH FUCK!!" she cried, Kyle sucking her tits as she bounced furiously on his dick. He then stood, carrying and fucking her before laying in her back and beginning to ravage her in missionary, fucking her into several orgasms.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" Victoria screamed as she came for a fifth time, squirting hard on Kyle's rock hard shaft before he pulled out and let her suck her juices off, taking him all the way down, Kyle groaning in great pleasure. He began to fuck her in doggy, pumping his dick into her until the timer went off, Kyle pulling his wet dick out, just having been seconds away from blasting his load into her.

"Fuck, that was great!" Victoria panted, kissing him before moving to fuck Candace.

Kyle was soon fucking Rachel's ass while John was doing the same to Candace as she was getting fingered by Trish. At the same time, Ronnie was fucking Marie while Victoria was being ridden by Amy as Linda was being eaten out by Selena.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle groaned as he dumped his load into Rachel, pulling his soft out to have Melanie suck him off. John was now fucking Candace in missionary but could not last much longer, grunting and stuffing her pussy with his cum. Trish quickly lapped up as much as she could gather before sucking down her brother and swallowing another big load.

Melanie was still sucking off Kyle, slurping on his big shaft as Selena was now riding Candace's dildo. John was was fucking Trish hard in doggy while Ronnie was sucking Marie's tits and fucking her pussy hard in missionary. Kyle groaned and pulled his again swollen dick from Melanie's lips and pushed her back, spreading her legs.

Victoria meanwhile had donned another strap-on and was being ridden by Linda, smacking her fat ass as she GILF impaled herself on the huge cock.

"OH FUCK!!" Linda screamed as she came, dismounting and slurping her juices from the dildo.

Kyle was now fucking Melanie in missionary, her wet pussy gripping his dick as he fucked her hard.

"Give it to me baby," she begged, "give it to me!"

Kyle picked up speed, her legs over his shoulders as he fucked her mercilessly, Melanie screaming as she came hard on his dick. He continued giving her long and deep strokes, squeezing her tits and making her cum again before he pulled out, Melanie taking him back into her mouth.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, Melanie licking up and down his shaft until the bell rung. Candace moved up and Melanie switched from sucking Kyle's dick to hers as Linda came over and got on all fours before him, Kyle beginning to fuck her hard in doggystyle. By now, John had Amy and Emily stacked, their juicy asses taking turns getting pulverized by him.

"Ooooh shit," Kyle groaned, fucking Linda hard as her ass clapped against his groin.

"Fuck that pussy baby," Linda pleaded, "fuck it hard!"

Kyle picked up speed, slamming his dick into her, squeezing her bouncing tits and throbbing in her cunt.

"Oh my god," she moaned, "OH FUCK!"

Melanie now was getting fucked hard in doggy by Candace as Selena was sucking off Victoria, her dildo coated with pussy juice. Kyle continued fucking Linda, gritting his teeth as he fucked her harder and harder. He locked eyes with John, seeing him burst his load onto the faces of Amy and Emily.

John then moved to fuck Marie again, sliding his dick into her ass.

"OH GOD!!!" she screamed, John groaning as he fucked his way through the tight ass.

Kyle then grunted, stuffing his seed in Linda just as the bell rung again and he found himself again with Melanie. After a frantic blowjob, she got him hard again and pushed him on the couch on his back. Soon he was getting rode hard by Melanie, squeezing her tits as her pussy swallowed up his dick time and time again.

He fucked her back, sucking and pinching her tits as she furiously rode his cock.

"Ohhh fuck!" Kyle groaned, grabbing her ass as he slid his dick harder and harder into her pussy.

"OH FUCK! SHIT!" Melanie cried, "YES KYLE!!!!"

Candace and Ronnie meanwhile were fucking Amy and Selena in doggy, respectively. They fucked them as hard as their male counterparts, bashing in their pussies until they gave out, cumming hard in powerful climaxes.

Kyle meanwhile was still getting fucked by Melanie, so exhausted he could little more than hold onto her beautiful ass as she slammed herself down his dick. John now was fucking Victoria in doggy, his dick pounding away at her insides.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, worn out.

Kyle finally got his second wind and attacked Melanie's tits, ramming his dick furiously into her pussy, making her cum twice. Emily now beside John and Victoria, sucking his dick in between him fucking her mother.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Melanie screamed, getting her brains fucked out by Kyle.

John then yelled out and came in Victoria, realizing he didn't get hard as easily this time. As the bell rung, Kyle pulled from Melanie, his dick still rock hard and he quickly slid into Rachel's ass, fucking her hard and fast. John stroked himself to get back up but was too exhausted to get fully hard as he began to fuck Candace's ass also while Selena was beneath her sucking her cock.

Kyle grunted, Melanie's pussy sliding along the length of his cock as he watched Emily and Ronnie tap out, completely exhausted. Soon, Marie, Linda, Amy and Trish followed. Now it was Melanie, Kyle, Rachel, John, Selena and Candace. John was fucking Candace brutally in her asshole, periodically pulling out to let Selena suck his dick.

On the opposite couch, Rachel was riding Kyle dick as Melanie was between his legs, alternating sucking his heavy, sweaty nuts and eating Rachel's ass as he sucked her tits.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Rachel cumming on his dick just as the timer dinged again.

"Fuck..." Kyle groaned, having been on a verge of a powerful climax just as she dismounted.

Candace, worn out and having taken John's load in her sore ass tapped out as did Rachel. Now there were 4. The clock reset and John and Kyle approached Melanie and Selena.

Kyle was soon fucking Melanie's ass, grunting with each deep stab into her guts. He groaned with each hit of his balls against her wet pussy while squeezing her tits. God, she felt incredible. He pumped her faster and faster, Melanie releasing little whimpers which gradually morphed into moans.

Meanwhile, Selena was sucking energetically on John's dick, gripping his clenched asscheeks as her chin banged against his nuts.

"Oh fuck..." John groaned, "suck that dick!"

Selena's lips slobbered up and down his shaft as he looked to see Kyle gripping Melanie's hair as he fucked the shit out of her, gripping her hair and fucking her hard. John then practically cried out as she took his dick completely down her throat.

She began working him hard, her tits bouncing wildly as she energetically sucked his dick. John gritted his teeth, fucking back at her face and squeezing her tits. She looked up at him, drool and precum oozing down her chin, looking beautiful as he could feel his orgasm building.

"GUH!!" she panted as she pulled off his spit-coated dick before taking his nuts into her mouth.

She expertly suckled the two smooth sperm filled orbs in his fleshy and heavy sack.

"Fuck that's good," John moaned, his eyes rolling at the insanely delicious pleasure that was feeling. He knew that he was going to erupt with one huge orgasm, but he was trying to hold it back as long as he could.

He looked at Kyle again, on his back now as Melanie rode him reverse cowgirl, his hands squeezing her bouncing tits. Her ass clapped against his thighs, his hard cock sliding in her tight ass again and again. Finally, Melanie stood and slapped her ass before Kyle, seductively walking off and getting back on all fours.

Kyle squirted some lube into his hands and stroked it into his dick. He then walked up and slid his dick into her prominent backside, beginning to fuck her hard again. Melanie gave a howl of pleasure, Kyle fucking her furiously and he drilled her asshole at a rapid pace.

She screamed, "OH YES BABY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME IN THE ASS, FUCK MY ASS KYLE, MAKE ME CUM, OH FUCK I LOVE THIS, I LOVE HAVING YOUR COCK IN MY ASS, I LOVE YOUR COCK, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU FUCKING ME, OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME!"

She rubbed her clit at the pace of his eager fucking, screaming her head off. Kyle gave a yell and gripped her hair, bucking his hips with a fury as Melanie screamed and climaxed on her fingers.

"YES! YES! FUCK YES!!!" Melanie cried, "FUCK ME KYLE!!!"

"Oh yeah! Take that dick!" Kyle yelled, smacking her ass.

John then saw Selena get on all fours beside her mother and shook her ass seductively until John came up and lubed up his dick, paling at watching the way Kyle was sticking it to her mother.

"Ready for this dick in your ass?" John asked.

"Mmm..." Selena moaned, shaking her ass again, "Ready when you are stud..."

John pushed his dick at her tiny hole, Selena gasping as she felt him enter and begin fucking her hard. He grabbed her hips and began pulling her furiously back and forth along his dick.

"OH FUCK!!" Melanie cried.

"OH SHIT!!!" Selena screamed.

Kyle went faster, pumping his lubed cock deep into Melanie, slapping her bronzed asscheeks as his nuts clapped against her pussy. John, watching, picked up speed, slamming his long veiny dick hard into her asshole. Melanie and Selena turned to one another and began to make out as Kyle and John kept at it.

By now all of the others had stopped fucking and were now watching, playing with themselves or each other as the two studs were near the breaking point, sweaty, close and fucking the two fattest asses the party had to offer.

"Oh shit..." John groaned, continuing to bash in Selena's ass.

"Oh god... oh god... I- AHHHHH!!!!" Melanie howled, bursting on Kyle's dick.

The four of them kept at it, grunting, groaning, hard impacts of crotches and hands colliding against the magnificent asses before them. Kyle pounded Melanie harder and harder as John began to slow down, Selena yelling at him to speed up. The fucking only got more intense when Melanie's legs gave out, Kyle gripping her hair and fucking with all the more raw power.

John could finally take no more and cried out, firing his wads of cum into Selena's ass. He continued to work his dick inside of her pumping her ass full of more and more cum.

"YESSSS!!!" Selena cried as she felt his hot seed splattering her anal walls. Kyle pressed on, rearing back and fucking Melanie with firm thrusts. He could hear the sluts, even of the Sloan family cheering him on as he pulverized Melanie's asshole. Finally, he reached his limit.

"FUCK!!!" he yelled, spasming inside her and filling her ass with gallons of his cum. The overflow was tremendous, white, gooey spunk oozing from her ass to the floor. He panted and pulled out, John sitting silently in defeat, his dick soft and limp.

"Congratulations Kyle," Linda said with a beaming smile as she walked up, she and the others kissing him.

John then stood and sighed, extending his hand. "Indeed. You truly are the World's Stud Champion."

"How'd you know I had that title?" Kyle asked curiously.

"That's the big secret," Ronnie laughed, "I got hooked on your family's videos when I was 13. Ever since, Daddy has been saying that he could fuck 10 times as good as you. But he can't!"

Kyle laughed and slapped John on the back. "Well John, you might've lost. But if a man can fuck my sluts as well as you did today, he's got my respect."

John smiled and they all a good laugh before heading upstairs to have some dinner, all worn out after the many hours of strenuous fucking. They were surprised to see it was already dark out, the orgy having lasted over 12 hours. They made plans to do it again and to bring their entire families into the festivities.

After a little more fun, the Andersons said their goodbyes and headed home.

******

Around midnight, Emily was riding Kyle hard in their bed, crying out as he grunted, filling her pussy with his seed. They kissed and panted, Emily falling from his soft dick and giggling, loving the feeling of his cum flooding her insides.

"You did amazing today baby," she panted, "as always."

Kyle grinned, stroking his exhausted and sore dick. "Well I had you guys to help me keep going."

Emily smiled and took over, wrapping her hand around his dick and kissing him as she tried in vain to get him hard again.

"Damn, I guess we better let him get some rest," she laughed, "I had a lot of fun today though. You?"

"Hell yeah," Kyle replied. "I can't wait to do it again."

"I see!" Emily exclaimed, Kyle looking down to see his dick getting hard again.

"Well, I'm definitely not getting any sleep tonight." Kyle said with a laugh.

"Don't count on it," Emily said, sliding her mouth down his cock.


12