There Goes the Neighborhood Ch. 06

Story Info
Kyle has a lot to be thankful for...
4.4k words
4.44
35.9k
49

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~All characters portrayed are 18 and over~~~~~~~~

I awoke to a strange... yet familiar sensation. I raised the cover and saw a pair of golden lips wrapped tightly around my dick. The sensation was spectacular and I dropped the blanket, falling back as my balls began to boil. The sucking ended but I, having been so close to an orgasm still lay back, breathing heavily.

I watched in awe as a beautiful pair of solid boobs hovered over my face. I instantly ran my hands over the toned stomach, cupping the gorgeous breasts.

"Seems like someone is happy to see me..." Candace giggled as she mounted me.

"Oh, you have no idea..." I replied as I gave soft pinches to her tits, making her moan softly, "When did you get in?"

"Just a second ago." Candace replied as I began to suck on the hard left tit, "I saw that huge cock ready for action this morning and I had to help. Damien is already having his fun."

I listened and began to hear the moans and hard pounds from downstairs as Damien, Candace's husband fucked Mom hard in the kitchen. Across the hall, their son, Thomas moaned as Aunt Vanessa sucked his cock as she slowly grinded her son Joseph.

Candace locked her lips to mine and kissed me, raising my shirt over my head while grinding her pussy against my shaft.

"I hear you have a girlfriend now," she said running her thumb over my knob, "I take it you have no shortage of fuck partners."

"One every day," I replied as I switched to her right tit, "... if not more..."

I then thrust my tongue into her mouth and we kissed, exploring each other's throats which we hadn't done in almost 4 years. I groped her soft ass, letting the soft skin squish through my fingers. My cock was rock hard and enjoyed being squeezed it between her legs.

"If only you knew how much I missed your hard dick little brother. Now I can get stuffed before Thanksgiving Dinner." She kissed from my neck and down my midsection before taking my shaft in both hands and giving a passionate lick around my head.

"But I've got my favorite dish all warmed up first." She began to suck away, her saliva soon coating my cock. I lay back on my pillow watching her blonde hair draped across my groin as she sucked wonderfully, many times taking me all the way down her throat.

She came up, a long strand of saliva connecting her lips to my shaft. "I've been waiting 4 years to do this again Kyle." I watched as she raised up on her knees and positioned her wet pussy lips just on my knob. She gently lowered herself onto my prick and moaned as I entered inside her again after so long.

Her skin felt like silk as I rubbed her tits and spanked her jiggling ass. She began to ride me harder, her boobs slapping into my face but I kept squeezing and sucking the sucking the hard nipples as she brought her pussy down on my cock.

As she rode, Candace moved in gentle circles, giving me the best fuck possible. "Oh fuck yes!" she screamed, "Give it to me little bro!" We moaned as I began to thrust upward and I began to lick around her areolas. My cock was throbbing in time with my fast heartbeat while she rode faster, her ass slamming down on my balls.

I finally pushed her back and began to repeatedly slam into her pussy. "Oh fuck! Yes!" Candace screamed as she raised her legs to take my desperate fucking. "Oh shit!" she screamed as I couldn't hold for much longer, "You're as big as when I left!"

I continued roughly ramming her pussy with my hands on her hips while occasionally moving up to suck or grope her tits. As she began to push back at me, I pulled her to me at the same time, savoring every second of our sordid affair.

My dick was aching for its first release. We exploded at the same time, my hot seed clashing with her juices, flowing deep into her. She pushed her legs to her chest and I bucked harder, giving her all my cream as her tight milked me of all I had produced so far.

As I pulled out, some of my liquids seeped from her and I fell back. Candace sucked off my cock, taking out the last of my cum before lying on my chest. "Fuck, I missed that..." we said at the same time and laughed as our climaxes died down.

"My babies..." Mom said affectionately from the doorway as we tiredly lifted our heads to see her. She was covered in cum from her tits to her knees. "Sorry I couldn't join you," she said, "but Damien couldn't wait."

"He does love to fuck you Mom," Candace replied, "he got so hard in anticipation we fucked almost 10 times last night."

******

After a hot and fuck-filled shower with Candace, we headed downstairs where now Mom and Vanessa were cooking. Mom looked hot in her corny Pilgrim woman costume, her breasts showing off with the low cut. She shook her ass as she cooked, happily stirring her soup in the large pot.

I walked up behind her and pulled down her shirt around her boobs, feeling the massive firm juicy flesh. "Good morning baby..." she moaned as I kissed her neck. She then got on her knees and stroked me.

She turned her face up to look into mine before giving a warm lick to my head. She then took me fully inside her mouth, staring at me with her clear blue eyes as I moaned holding onto the countertop. She then pulled her mouth from me and began to wank me as she pulled out her tits.

I moaned as my load fired all over her and she closed her mouth tightly around my knob to catch the rockets still blasting from my sore cock. I watched as she wiped my jizz from her hands and carefully sucked it from each finger. She then wrapped her hand around my throbbing shaft and rubbed my cock into her cleavage.

She then let go as my cock stuck straight out. I watched as she hefted each heavy boob and wrapped them around my dick and began to move them on each side, smothering my pole with the warm softness.

She then was moaning as I ate her out on the couch, her black and white dress bunched around her hips as I roughly licked and nibbled her cunt.

"How long for the turkey to cook?" I asked as she came down from her hard orgasm.

"2 hours," she replied, cupping my loaded balls, "Enough time for me to get split in half by this monster..." She kissed me warmly as we headed upstairs.

In Candace's old room, a whole orgy was going on. Damien was fucking Vanessa's ass while Candace was getting fucked in each hole by Thomas and Joseph.

It had been a while since I had last fucked Mom but she was ready for me, taking all my thrusts like a pro as her massive tits shook. I cupped one breast and lovingly licked and sucked the hard tit as I continued to violently slam into her. The wet heat of her warm tunnel was amazing and I had to keep fighting not to cum too soon.

"Come on baby!" Mom screamed, "Feed all that cock in my pussy!"

By now Vanessa and Candace were on all fours taking turns getting anal by Damien while the two hot women sucked off Joseph and Thomas. I grabbed hard onto the bed and began penetrating her deeply while she applied gentle squeezes to my balls.

Her boobs moved up and down in time with my fucking. "Yes! Just like that Kyle!" We both moaned into each other's mouths as I continued to pound her slick cunt. She was so hot as she rolled her hips and tightened her cunt muscles, trying to force me to orgasm.

A sharp pain struck in my groin but I fought it as I began to pound even harder, holding her hips firmly to avoid her moving from me. She began grunting, louder and louder as the bed slammed into the wall. "Yes!!!" Mom screamed as she began to cum, squeezing her thighs as she came in rapid succession.

I was hitting the right spot as I thumbed her hard nipples and began to fuck as hard as I could. She screamed even louder lifting her legs as she rubbed my shaft blasting inside her.

Across the hall, Vanessa was laying on top of Thomas breast to breast with Candace, taking his cock in her ass while Joseph was happily hammering Candace's ass while both sister took turns sucking Damien's cock.

Everywhere I looked, I was met with an erotic sight as my cum was boiling in my balls. "Cum for mommy baby." Mom encouraged me warmly, "I know you want to. I know you need to." I gritted my teeth as my cock erupted, spraying her insides with my cum.

"Fuck yes!" Mom cried as I began to buck harder as harder. With everyone across the hall all done, they watched as I ruthlessly fucked Mom, in the middle of her own orgasm as Mom and I both sucked on one of her tits. I grunted as I finally could cum no more and pulled out, Mom sucking my balls.

"Okay everyone get cleaned up." Mom called, "Mom and the others will be here soon." After we all showered, we dressed the Thanksgiving costumes Mom had bought which perfectly showed off all the girls' breasts while making ample room for the boys' cocks.

******

About 10:00, my family began to arrive. Grandma pulled in for a tight hug, her large warm boobs smothering me. "I see the dinner started early already," she said with a chuckle seeing my cum dripping from Mom's pussy.

Aunt Dana, my uncle Robert's wife walked in. She wore a red frilly miniskirt and red heels. Her boobs instantly grabbed my attention. At Uncle Robert's wedding, she had been the sight of every man in the house. In the following orgy, I missed my opportunity to fuck her but it had been my dream ever since.

After everyone had gotten completely naked, we all caught up and mingled. I talked with my cousins Antonio and Ryan. Both of them had impregnated their mothers as well.

"Have you fucked Dana yet?" I asked, looking over at her naked curvy body while she drank tea with Mom and Aunt Natalie.

"Oh yeah," both of the, replied with large smiles. They described the sex, brutal and hot. She was a nymphomaniac, in desperate need of a cock in her at all times. Antonio had been walking into the bathroom when she suddenly opened the shower door, letting him have his way with her.

My cock swelled as Ryan told his story. He had walked in on her doing yoga. With his cock growing, she reached up his pant leg and jerked him off. He then fucked her in all her exercises. "It was fantastic."

I nodded and looked back at her. "I haven't had the pleasure yet. But I intend before Thanksgiving ends."

"You haven't lived until you do," Ryan replied.

As they walked off, my cousin Rachel walked over and held my prick.

"Getting bigger are we cousin?" she asked while rubbing her areolas. Her hand felt amazingly warm wrapped around my pole and I raised a hand to grope her other boob. She leaned in to kiss me.

"I want you to fuck me hard when we're done." Rachel said as she gently squeezed my balls, "I'll be waiting."

Since we were 7, Rachel had never failed to get me hard, especially with her seductive brown eyes and having developed faster than most of my other relatives.

My older sister Brianna walked up with her daughter April. Both were completely naked, each sporting a delicious pair of naturally firm breasts. My niece slurped the river of precum from my cock as I and her mother kissed.

"It's been a long time little bro," Brianna said as Mom removed the turkey from the oven.

"Too long," I replied, "But I've been looking forward to it."

"So have I," she whispered

We kissed until Grandpa tapped his glass, announcing dinner was ready. All the naked family members got up from their blowjobs and heavy petting to rush in line. I and Brianna held hands as we got in as well, still rubbing one another.

Grandma applied the whipped cream to the pie while Aunt Natalie seasoned the dressing. As Grandpa walked by, she dabbed two dollops on each tit which he hungrily began to suck on. His large hand entered her pussy making her cry out as she jerked off his cock.

Aunt Dana watched with glee. She slowly rubbed her clit in pace with her father and mother-in-law's rough masturbation. Damn, her body was flawless! Her boobs had just subtle freckles scattered about them. Her smooth ass seemed to be begging for a raw fucking. She caught me staring and gave a slutty smile and winked before helping set the table.

******

Over dinner, we all told of our sexual adventures. It was one of the things I loved about our family reunions. No topic was wrong.

I got cheers over my success with the Breeding Program, having bore 52 children. Grandma had fucked the entire football team, taking 36 loads in her pussy.

"I still get cheers when I go see them play," she said with a large smile.

After more stories, we all went around and said what we were thankful for,"

"I'm thankful for Ms. Stevens." Joseph said first, speaking of his Math teacher who religiously was fucked by him each day.

I was thankful for a lot of things, especially Mom, my sisters, Myra, Emily and Victoria and Grandma. Mom gave a gentle squeeze to my cock as I sat down.

After a few more speeches, Uncle Roy carved the turkey while his wife, Aunt Francine jerked their son RJ under table. As he came, she caught it all in her China glass, drinking the half cup of thick fluid in one gulp, gaining a tumult of applause from around the table.

Aunt Francine was definitely a family favorite, having impressed my grandfather on she and Uncle Roy's date almost 20 years before when she took his cock for an amazing blowjob. I had received my fair share too during most of my life. And I loved every single one.

******

After a hearty dinner, my uncles and cousins sat to watch football before we got to the real festivities. I had a thrilling threesome with Brianna and Nadia, both of whom I blasted a gallon of cum into. As they slept, I walked out into the hallway where Grandma was walking by.

Her full boobs dripped with milk and she licked her lips as I got insanely hard. "Is my favorite grandson ready for some servicing?" I instantly nodded and we entered Shane's old room. I ran my hands up her wide juicy hips and smooth plump ass. I then placed my hands on her boobs, the warm flesh overflowing my hands.

"You have always been fascinated by those," she chuckled, "I've longed for this fat cock so long." She kissed my head before sucking my knob in. Her gentle hum as she slurped me down made my balls simmer. She took one of my ass cheeks in each hand and began quickly blowing me off, my balls bouncing off her chin.

My cock swished in her throat before pulled me out, slapping my head against her tongue. She then slipped my balls into her mouth, sucking thoroughly on each one as she slid her hand up and down my slick cock. I moaned as her turquoise lips slid with ease over my prick.

"Oh fuck, Grandma," I moaned louder as I put my hands on her head. My precum poured into her mouth, flowing rapidly down her throat. She licked her lips and stood taller in her sexy black heels and silk stockings, her pendulous boobs shaking gently with her red tits having my full attention.

I stood and pressed my lips to hers, her gigantic breasts pressed between us as I rubbed her hot ass. As she stroked my cock in her soft hands, she explored my mouth with her tongue, nibbling gently on my lip. She pulled back and lay on the bed. Grabbing her ankles, I raised her legs, rubbing my knob on her wet cunt.

"Yes honey," she moaned softly, "fuck your slutty grandmother."

I then guided my cock inside, feeling the wet heat wrap around my cock like a blanket and I instantly began pounding back and forth. She spread her legs wider, letting me push completely inside the most amazing pussy I ever fucked. Her sexual prowess was fantastic, her cunt muscles trying to milk my shaft.

The friction always had me mere seconds from erupting and she knew this, picking up speed when I slowed down. I grunted as I went deeper, holding onto the rocking mattress.

"Mmm..." Grandma cooed, "Daddy like?" I began fucking like a savage beast, the resounding clap of my balls against her waist filling the large room.

My cock was on fire as I fucked her into oblivion. She cackled like a villain as she moaned and screamed in pace with my brutal thrusts. I continued to grope the wonderfully soft orbs and fucking powerfully.

"Oh shit!!!" Grandma cried as she came all over my balls and stomach.

Accelerating her orgasm, I began fucking her a freight train, pounding so hard my brain rattled. We both cried out in the force of our wild fuck. She looked into my eyes and I could hold no more. Cum blasted from my balls, filling her tight cunt with my hot seed.

******

After the fulfilling fuck with Grandma, I walked downstairs to see April getting fucked Uncle Louis from the back while sucking down Antoine's cock. Mom stood in the kitchen, wearing nothing but stockings and blue heels soaked in cum from her most recent orgy. She held a riding crop in her hand and she gave me a devious smile.

She smiled as she saw me, naked with my cock ready and at attention. In the next room, I could see Candace screaming as she rode Uncle Chester in reverse cowgirl.

My dick twitched as her boobs bounced madly as she came repeatedly.

"Marie!" Uncle Robert called to which she winked and headed back into her bedroom, Uncle Robert tied to the bed.

I pictured doing that with Mom as a voice asked behind me, "Hungry for seconds Kyle?"

Aunt Dana leaned in a hot long kiss. Her lips tasted like strawberries as she reached down to stroke even more life into my prick. My balls worked in overdrive, preparing even more cum. I tensed as she squeezed my cock.

I watched as the soft huge masses came into view. My dick twitched as she ran her soft leg up my thigh.

"Do you... want to touch me baby?" I hesitated despite it being my earnest wish but eventually moved my hand up her toned smooth leg and she moaned as she traced her fingers through my hair.

I felt the wetness in her pussy as I brushed my fingers over her spot and she moaned again. I pushed a finger inside, amazed at how tight it was. Her wet pussy clenched my fingers and she groaned loudly, tracing around her right tit.

I wrapped my mouth around the left tit, sucking and flicking it with my tongue. She cried out as she came, her juices surging over my hand. We kissed madly and soon we were on the bed, Dana stripping off her robe and smiling widely as my cock grew harder and harder.

"Like what you see Kyle?" she asked, seeing my mouth practically on the floor, "why don't you come over and get a closer look?"

Her breasts looked even bigger as I leaned toward them. Each one was smooth with no sag despite their size.

"Why don't see how they feel baby?" Aunt Dana whispered, gently placing my hand on her right boob.

Fuck their so soft... I thought as I squeezed them, my fingers disappearing in the softness. "You like them don't you?" she asked, "you have a fetish for your aunt's big knockers don't you?"

I nodded wordlessly as she began to kiss my chest.

She kissed me again, her lips tasting like green apples, sweet and tangy. She broke away with a warm smile. "Perfect..."

She lay back on the bed, inviting me between her legs. We began kissing madly again, feeling one another. We nibbled on one another's lips.

She took my prick in her soft hands. I groaned as her plump green lips kissed tenderly against my head before she swallowed half of my length.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned around it. Her mouth felt amazing around my prick as applied gentle squeezes to my balls. It felt great but nowhere near as great as what she did next.

She released my wet cock and brought her tits around it. "I love you Kyle." Aunt Dana whispered as she used her saliva to rub her massive tits up my shaft. She kept bobbing her head as well, my knob wrapped snuggly in her lips.

After the stellar titjob, she began sucking my cock even faster as I braced myself on my elbows, constantly feeling I was seconds away from cumming. My head hit the back of her throat each time and she gagged as I moaned.

She released it again with a wet pop before spitting on it and began to suck it again while jerking off the bottom half in a twisting motion. This combined pleasure made me go crosseyed as I fell back, listening to the sordid sounds of my aunt's mouth sucking my cock like a pornstar.

12