There's a Big Problem

Story Info
Lisa has a problem whose solution leads to another one.
3k words
3.67
13.7k
20
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,782 Followers

I have a problem. A supposed solution to that problem begot (do people still use that word?) another problem; and perhaps many others to come. Since I am anonymous I can tell you about it; I never would tell anyone that I know because it is too personal and too embarrassing.

My name is Lisa Spence. I was twenty six years old at the start of this tale, and had been married to Jack Spence for three years. I truly love Jack; he is kind, considerate, attentive, and sexy.

As for me, I consider myself to be moderately attractive. I believe that I have nice legs, a sweet smile, and good hair and teeth, but I don't have big tits, a big ass, or the face of Helen of Troy. I find it confusing, and mildly amusing, that for some reason guys 18 to 80 often stare at me in public; maybe I have a big zit on my forehead that I've never seen in the mirror (ha, ha).

My husband Jack is also a good athlete. He was a starting shooting guard in basketball at a Division III (non-scholarship) college, and he still plays in a very competitive county recreational league along with Tom and Zack, two of his buddies from college. Jack is six foot three inches tall (191 cm), Tom and Zack are both six foot nine inches tall (206 cm).

While Tom and Zack are good looking guys it seems that they have trouble getting to know interested girls -- there aren't tons of women who feel comfortable with guys that big, although in college they both dated volleyball players who were six feet tall (183 cm) for about two years, although the romances didn't last after they graduated. I think that once a woman of any size got to know what good people Tom and Zack are they wouldn't be intimidated by their size.

Tom and Zack are really hilarious as they fake flirt with me when they come over to our house most Saturdays. They are especially funny when Tom and I play Jack and Zack two-on-two on one of our condo complex's outdoor basketball courts. Since I'm obviously not at their level (I played in High School but not after that) the rules are that Jack and Zack cannot interfere with my shots, and that when I'm guarding one of them they can't drive to the basket but must shoot outside the free-throw line area. With those accommodations, and the fact that Tom is the best player, he and I win a third of the time despite my limitations.

Enough background.

************

Jack is a great lover -- except for one thing. He doesn't eat pussy. Of course I knew of that particular aversion before I married him but thought that I could change him -- the mistake that many people make when getting married because changing someone is not normally possible. While of course this is not an issue that would in any way break up my marriage, it just changes my sexual satisfaction from 100% to 90%. I had other boyfriends before I met Jack who loved to eat pussy, and I really enjoyed it.

I have no significant hang-ups when it comes to sex. I willingly give Jack blowjobs, and love having my tits fucked (maybe I minimized their size a little in my description of myself earlier), and I'm also amenable to anal although neither Jack nor I like it as well as vaginal sex or titty fucking.

With my 27th birthday coming up in a few months Jack started asking me about what I might want for my birthday. He wanted to do something special -- I believe he wanted to buy me something special -- because for his 27th birthday four months earlier (he's six and a half months older than I am) I was his slave girl for a weekend and he said that it was his best present ever. However, Jack didn't seem to like my consistent reply "I want you to eat my pussy -- on my birthday and the Saturday before or after my birthday."

With a grimace on his face he would then follow that up with "What besides that?"

My reply to that was a between nonchalant and bored "Whatever -- you decide."

Jack even tried the "What do you want" question after giving me great orgasms; he was disappointed that my response was the same. Then he tried plying me with booze and asking the same question. The problem with that is that even though I don't ever drink except in social situations for some reason I handle booze as well as anyone I know; it's probably because I have a high metabolism and my body naturally produces high levels of the three enzymes that break down alcohol, because it certainly isn't because I have a functional tolerance since I never have consumed enough alcohol to develop one. Thus even if I have enough alcohol for a woman 130 pounds (59 kg) to get rip roaring drunk, I never do. Therefore when Jack questioned me the one time when he tried to get me drunk my response was the same.

I realized that I was making Jack's life difficult with my response to his "What do you want" question, but I still held out hope that I could change him, and I was being entirely truthful, so I never changed my answer.

Then one Saturday afternoon when Tom and I beat Jack and Zack 50-48 (we always played up to 50 points) in basketball, after Tom and Zack left our house with their typical crushing hug for me, and Jack and I fucked in the shower, as we sat on our bed before getting dressed he said "Lisa -- since you never change your answer to what you want for your 27th birthday and since I really owe you for your present on mine, I'm willing to give it a try."

I was so excited that I threw myself into his arms, startling him, as I placed kisses all over his body and started rubbing his cock since his words alone made me anxious for another fuck. I guess that this cemented in his mind how exciting him eating my pussy was for me.

"Wait, wait," he chuckled, moving my hand away from his cock before it drained too much blood out of his body for his brain to work. "There are some conditions?"

I backed off, looked at him with a sly grin and asked "OK; what are these 'conditions?'"

"Just three simple ones; first, we plan the time in advance; second you wear a blindfold; and third, your hands are tied or handcuffed to our headboard," he said, turning red as he did so.

"Hmmm," I laughed. "Sounds like you need to get kinky to perform -- is that the drill?"

Jack sighed. "Yes, I think that getting kinky will allow me to overcome my natural aversion. I hope that you realize that my aversion has nothing to do with you -- I can't really explain it, it's just -- I don't know -- part of my makeup. This is really difficult for me but if those conditions are met I think that I can do it."

I gave him a big kiss and said "Sure; why not; a little kink never hurt anyone; however, since you've ginned me up you need to fuck me again right now!" as I moved my hand onto his cock again.

I guess it was our little talk, the circumstances, and how randy I was feeling, but it wasn't long before his cock was so far up my pussy that it was virtually tickling my tonsils, my calves were on his shoulders, and he was sucking on my tits as he was pistoning in-and-out. Our mutual orgasms were the best for a second fuck within an hour of a first one in our entire relationship.

************

I didn't notice it at the time -- only looking back on it did it register with me -- but after that "talk" Tom and Zack were even nicer, more solicitous of, and more attentive to me than they ever had been before; which is saying something because they always were extremely nice and solicitous often jokingly asking me if I had a sister they could hook up with. When they left our house the next Saturday afternoon, after Jack and Zack beat Tom and me 50-40, their hugs were twice as long as normal.

Jack and I decided that we would have the first of two "oral" sessions the Saturday just before my birthday, and on the Wednesday night of my actual birthday, with a small party with our friends the following Friday night. Instead of the normal basketball game on "oral" Saturday Zack, Jack, Tom and I played an hour long video game, Jack and me against Zack and Tom. Jack and I beat their butts, much to their chagrin.

After Tom and Zack left, I kissed Jack passionately. "I love you," I said. "I'm not going to love you more because of what you agreed to, but I am so grateful and it confirms that my love for you is justified," I smiled.

Jack had a weird smile on his face and for the first time since I've known him belted down two shot glasses of Michter's US*1 Kentucky Straight Bourbon whiskey, and we moved to our bedroom. We removed the covers and I started removing my clothes. After I removed my shorts and panties Jack inexplicably chuckled "You don't need to take your top off."

"What?" I laughed. "I want to stimulate you; maybe you'll be inspired and want to fuck after you eat me."

Jack got another weird look on his face, then helped me lay on my back, took a blindfold out of the nightstand drawer and placed it on me making sure that it was light-tight. Then he gently tied my wrists to our sturdy metal headboard, insuring that the ties were secure but didn't hurt me.

My mind was anticipating sex more than any other time in my life; I couldn't believe how the combination of the blindfold, the ties, and the imminent first oral from my husband excited me.

Jack leisurely fingered my pussy, including my G-spot, as he often did; I was so excited that it brought me to an orgasm faster than ever from finger play. Then after he removed his hand and got off the bed for a few seconds, he got back on the bed and soon thereafter I felt his tongue hit my clit.

Due to the finger-induced orgasm, my anticipation, and the fact that Jack's tongue nailed my clit directly I almost orgasmed from that alone. I did yelp and my pelvis shivered.

Jack's tongue and lips proceeded to actively energize my entire pussy while his hands gently but securing latched onto my thighs, occasionally stroking them. It wasn't long before a debilitating orgasm hit me; God I felt great. I hadn't even fully come down from the first orally-induced orgasm of my married life when his tongue and lips were back at it. It was only after my third debilitating orally-induced orgasm that Jack let up. By then I was essentially a quivering pile of protoplasm.

I sensed that again Jack got off the bed for a few seconds, but I knew he was definitely back when I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. Jack was merciless as he pounded my pussy; it seemed that every nerve end in my entire pelvic area was stimulated. Then he started sucking my tits without missing a stroke. I came once, then another time shortly afterward, and then as he deposited the largest load of seminal fluid ever into my pussy I blacked out.

When I regained cognitive activity Jack was motionless on top of me but with his cock still ensconced in my pussy, and still sucking on a tit. After a few more minutes -- me moaning, and he occasionally groaning -- he withdrew sending a shiver up my spine, removed my blindfold and smiled at me. "That was my best sexual experience ever," I honestly hoarsely moaned.

"Mine too," he smiled with his dick glistening with our combined fluids. He untied me, I melted into his body, and we fell into the most satisfying nap of my life.

We were both primarily worthless for the rest of the day. My head was fuzzy as pleasure chemicals seemed to continuously flow through my brain like water in the Amazon after a thunderstorm. We were going to go out to dinner and a movie that night but instead we made a simple dinner at home together, watched a Netflix movie cuddled up together, and then that night made the slowest most long-lasting love of our lives, with subtle but very enduring orgasms which provided the impetus for one of the most restful nights of sleep either of us experienced in a long time.

****************

When the blindfolded, restrained, oral sex, scenario played out just as well on my real birthday, Wednesday night, we agreed that we had to make it part of our normal life. However, in view of how debilitating it was we could never do it on a day we had to work the next day because both Jack and I essentially sleep-walked through our jobs on Thursday. We did start our oral sessions every Saturday afternoon after Tom and I played Jack and Zack in basketball if the weather was right for our outdoor court, or a video game if not.

It was probably the fourth Saturday before my mind started asking questions. As my excuse for my previous lack of observancy my sex life was better than any woman had a right to ask for -- especially since when Jack fucked me after eating me out they were by far the best fucks of my life -- and his too.

One day driving to work my brain suddenly asked "How could Jack be so good at eating pussy when he never had before?" Jack's pussy eating was as at least as good as any other pussy eating in my life. I thought that maybe it was just the anticipation, but the next Saturday I concentrated on all aspects of the pussy eating. I really did a good job of sensing and remembering every aspect of it, including Jack getting off the bed for a few seconds before it, and again after it, before he fucked me. I was even able to concentrate despite the debilitating orgasms that his tongue and lips instigated. After that I was in an altered mental state the rest of the session especially when Jack fucked me to another other-worldly incapacitating experience.

That night I maneuvered Jack so that he put his hands on and stroked my thighs. It wasn't at exactly the same location on my thighs as during my three oral orgasms that day, but close enough to gain some important information. When we went to a cookout at Tom's small house the next day I was more flirtatious -- although still subtle -- with Tom and Zack than any time before, although I was careful not to irritate their first dates with women who I had never seen before. The deferential way that they treated me, including the way that they put their hands on my arms and shoulders occasionally during the night, was filling my brain with relevant data.

I was suspicious enough that before the next Saturday I modified my blindfold. Although it appeared to be the same it wasn't; I introduced a specifically located serious of small apertures in it. My modifications took advantage of the "pinhole effect" (something I knew about because I worked for an ophthalmologist part time in college for two years). The "pinhole effect" allowed me to pretty clearly see what was going on.

I would like to say that I was surprised when after Jack gave me an orgasm using his fingers stroking my G-spot that Tom entered the room and put his large hands on my thighs and his long tongue on my clit. However, this was what I anticipated.

This time I did orgasm as soon as his tongue touched my clit, in part because he was naked and his cock was as long as you would expect for a six foot nine inch guy -- longer and thicker than any I had ever seen live in my life.

I thought that my last seven oral sessions were as spectacular as possible; however that day I found out that an even higher level of ecstasy was possible. My ecstasy increased even more -- way into an ethereal other-worldly category -- when I saw that both Tom and Zack were in the room naked and stroking their long and thick cocks while Jack was fucking me. While I blacked out so that I didn't see it live I'm sure that they stroked themselves to completion since once I regained cognizance and Jack was out of the room I found a couple of drops of hardening cum close to where Zack was stroking.

*************

So now my first problem that I had -- not getting oral sex while married -- had been solved. However, that problem has now been replaced with a second even more serious problem. I'm preoccupied with the idea of Tom and/or Zack fucking me. I'm considering telling Jack what I know and asking him if that is doable since Jack seems to be stimulated to his sexual peak by observing Tom or Zack eating me out; however, I am uncertain what effect that will have on our marriage. I have to decide to do something shortly, however, because I'm so worked up that I now masturbate with a dildo roughly the size of Tom or Zack's cocks whenever Jack is out of the house, and am trying to fuck Jack every chance that I get making him wonder why I've become a sex fiend.

If you have any creative solution to my now even more significant problem please send my friend Amy an email and she will forward it to me.

amyyum
amyyum
1,782 Followers