There's a Lot of Me About Pt. 05

Story Info
Lewis doppelgänger lifestyle finally catches up with him.
7.8k words
4.64
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have we got to the end of this short story about mistaken identity quite so quickly? It appears so...but what of the invite Lewis received at the end of the last chapter? Let's rejoin our dim but diligent hero in this final part.

IF I'M EVERYWHERE, WHERE AM I NOT?

I stared at the invite from Barbara for her daughter's engagement wondering just what I was going to do. Clearly Kate and I not being together had not prevented me from getting invited but should I go?

Would Kate be there also? I had to consider that this also could be a very real possibility and be a tad awkward. We had ended things on some pretty bad terms and it was likely that the mood between us could well still be sour.

The last question that occurred to me was merely a practical one. What the Hell was Barbara's daughter called? For the first time I actually felt like the fake Lewis because I knew that the real Lewis would have known this straight away.

I placed the invite on my table and stared at it momentarily. I didn't want to make a decision on it straight away, I'd have to sleep on it once I'd gotten past my current recurring nightmare.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

As I moved my hips forward she moved her ass back towards me, the two of us juddering and adjoining together over and over again as my hands calmly rested on her glutes as my cock worked its way inside her. Teri may not have been Miss Right, but she was certainly Miss Right-Now and right now that's what my body needed. I powered into her body as I fucked her from behind, her regular visits becoming notable whenever she didn't come round.

Her naked body moved to counter my thrusts inside her as my pole sought the comforting heat of her inviting love-tunnel. Teri moaned as we moved together, I couldn't see her face but knew her eyes were closed as she responded to my movements, I couldn't help but feel curious about something.

"Why do women like this position so much?" I asked as I quickened my pace, drawing gasps of encouragement from Teri as her body reacted to mine, her cheeks slamming into me faster.

"You want the truth?" Teri managed to breathe out in one go.

"Always," I replied, keenly.

"It's easier to fantasise this way," Teri confessed. I thought about that. There was me slamming into her and giving my all to get her off and there she was eyes closed imagining something else. I wondered what was going through her mind? Was it her mate who I always called Gwen with her head between her legs, maybe even the two of them with their faces between each other's legs lapping at each other joyous fleshy sexual oyster, or was it the thought of me and Tuk double-teaming her with a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth, the two of us using her body for our own sordid ends as she closed her eyes and let her imagination take over.

I gripped her cheeks more aggressively as I slammed inside her, closing my eyes remembering my nightmare of Kate being on the stage, two guys pounding into her pussy and ass while another was feeding him his cock and her flailing arms were reaching out for two more cocks. Usually I was watching powerlessly but in a fantasy I could take charge as Teri's hands moves forward round my body on one side and the red-headed Nina moves her hands round from the other, both their hands reaching down for my cock as Kate was being double-teamed two and a half times, but now her eyes had flicked over my way.

"I want this," Teri moans as her hands reach ever downward to my engorged tool, her hand gripping my cock hungrily.

"Me too," Nina replies as she slides her hand on top of Teri's, the two of them gripping my tool together as they move, what felt like, their conjoined hands up and down my length as I stare at Kate, caught up sating five men at the same time, for a moment she lets the man in her mouth fall aside as she stares at the three of us before he firmly pushes his cock back in there, her eyes closing as she turns her head and starts to slide her mouth up and down his length. I feel myself sneer an angry response and reach my arms behind me to bring Nina and Teri in front of me so I can see their naked forms next to me.

"Why don't you both show me how much you want it?" I say to them, savouring their succulent nakedness. The two women smile at each before both kneel in front of me, mouths wide, tongues out licking along the length of my stem. I move my hands behind their heads, neither pressing them in or them in place, merely resting my hands against their hair as their tongues lollipopped the Hell out of my cock, their tongues when occasionally withdrawing leaving a line of drool hovering in mid-air before it would break and they'd wipe their mouths and begin again. I look over at Kate who's let the guy from her mouth free again as she looks at the three of us enviously as Nina slides her mouth down my length all the way to the root.

"UGH! That's amazing," I tell Nina as Teri moves her hand up my leg and starts to stroke my buttocks, moving her fingers closer to my puckered star, moving along the line then prodding her figure inside causing my cock to bob up in Nina's mouth, catching her in surprise. Nina moves back a moment before resuming the sucking of my end. I watch as the man in Kate's mouth cums over her tits as her eyes watch me. I nod at her in acknowledgment as she nods back while her hands pull on two other dicks and her pussy and ass are being filled at the same time and she watches my throbbing cock being gobbled down by Nina.

"Who's first?" I ask stepping back from the two nymphs knelt in front of me. Nina moves round on her knees and Teri places her hand either side of cheeks and pulls them apart, invitingly. I move behind Nina, reaching out my hand and move it over her ass down to her clenched ass and press my finger inside.

"Tell her where my finger is," I demand of Nina.

"URGH! It's right in my ass," Nina replies through a clenched smile at Kate as she relieves another man across her tits, his spunk coating her nipples and freckled boobs as her eyes fix solidly on me. I edge forward, placing my hand on Nina's backside as my rigid staff moves towards her tightest of holes, my eyes moving from Kate's eyes to the solo closed one between Nina's cheeks, before I inch ever closer and press my head against her entrance, her cheeks quiver in at my touch before I pushed forward and slid my head into her ring.

"Holy shit!" Nina barks in shock. I hold firm for a moment as the next guy jerks on his tool and his cream covers Kate's neck, chin and shoulders as she continues to receive a pounding down below, moaning longingly into the air as she stares my way. I move my cock further inside Nina's sphincter, her breathing shallow, her sighs deep, her voice shaking.

"How does he feel in there?" Teri asks as I get half of my curved rod in there.

"Big," is all Nina can say in reply. I withdraw and then move inside again. "Oh yeah".

I take that as a win and quicken my moves, my eyes on Kate as they guys start moving faster in her cunt and in her back passage, slamming inside, grunting as they thrust inside her. I match their speed and enthusiasm as I ride Nina's butt, gripping her cheeks as I ram into her, I can feel the earthy groans coming from my throat rather than hear them as Teri leans away from Nina, her fingers moving in and out of her pussy, Kate staring over at us, nearing her orgasm, my cock swelling as the pumping in and out Nina's backside was pushing my own orgasm, all six of us seemingly locked together in this fucking rage, Teri's fingers moving ever quicker, Kate's eyes going wider as the waves of pleasure began to crash into her as the sensations from her ravaged holes took her over, my cock bursting forth from the sight of her being DP'd as I fucked Nina hard until...

"Fucking Hell!" I yelled as I exploded inside Teri's warm and wet pussy, my hands gripping her cheeks holding her in place.

"FUCK!" Teri screamed as her puss contracted around my cock, the two of us locked together as we fell forward, both sated by our physical connection and mental separation.

"What were you thinking about?" Teri asked.

"Just thinking how amazing your pussy felt," I bluffed, feeling it better not to tell her I was fantasising about my ex being gang-banged.

"Liar," Teri laughed. I pondered just how well she was beginning to know me by working that out so effectively.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The cereal was granola. It may as well have been anthracite for the amount of fun I was having eating it. I chewed through it knowing that the protein content was the only thing making it worthwhile, which was leading my dinner to be a wholly miserable experience...till Kat entered the kitchen area and made it worse.

"Afternoon," I threw out there, my eyes never leaving my food.

"Afternoon," Kat remarked back. We'd now entered a stage of civility between us, but it did feel weird. Neither of us had engaged in any kind of sexual relations yet we'd both seen each other semi-clad or nude, myself seeing her on stage, Kat seeing me on a TV monitor having sex with Gwen and Teri. The entire thing was surreal with neither of us ever mentioning this. Part of me always wanted to say to her Great tits by the way", but did this meant she wanted to query me by asking "have you always had that bend in your cock?" Who knew?

"Are you going to the engagement party?" Kat asked. I coughed as my cereal lodged in my throat in shock. It never occurred to me that other people I knew other than Kate, Barbara and Carol might be at this thing.

"What?" I asked, trying to quickly get my churned-up mush of a breakfast to head down to my stomach. "How do you know Barbara and her daughter?" I managed to blurt out.

"I don't. I'm going as Kate's plus one," Kat explained. I nodded in response as the explanation made perfect sense. I then considered the question itself. Was I going to the party? I kept thinking about attending then brushing it off, but there'd come a point where if I left it any longer I wouldn't be allowed to go. A decision was needed we're procrastination was not helping.

"Yeah. Me too," I confirmed, confidently as I looked straight at her for the first time in a long time. "I'll be there".

"Great. Who are YOU going with?" Kat asked.

"FUCK!" screamed my brain internally.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Fucking Hell," I whispered as Teri bounced herself on my tool, her boobs swaying wildly beneath her, her brown wavy hair strewn across her face, her eyes closed as other people flashed through her subconscious as she used my body to give her pleasure, my bendy cock being little more than a fleshy accessory she was using to get her end away. Not that I was complaining, having an attractive, young woman with long brown hair moaning, sighing and writhing all over my sweaty, lust-crazed body was hardly what anyone could call a chore.

I reached up to massage those boobs whilst she bit her lip, eyes shut, fantasies playing like a movie inside her lids. I moved my mouth to her left nipple and nibbled on the uneven flesh as I reached back and smacked her left arse-cheek.

"Double OW!" Teri cried as she looked down at me. I used that break in her concentration to grip her waist and power into her, taking back the control of the momentum, watching her body shudder as I jacked up my hips to meet her pussy, watched as her stomach muscles tightened whilst I ploughed into her, sneered self-congratulatory to myself as she closed her eyes trying to get back to her fantasy that I was powerfully distracting her from getting back to.

"I'm sorry. Is my pounding into you distracting," I stated as she rodeoed on top of me, her body a-quiver as she pursed her lips together.

"Oh you...HOO...you FUCKING know it, you...ugh...bastard," Teri managed to sigh out as her trembling worsened as she froze on top of me, her head down as her climax drove through her body. I smirked as I considered how I'd managed to wrestle her orgasm from her subconscious and move it down to myself, however I put the self-congratulations aside as I held her tight, flipped her onto her back and stared deep into her eyes, holding focus as I powered into her with passionately to relieve the tormented build-up in my aching stem.

It was while we were lying there that I decided to face my phobias and end my unceasing procrastination.

"There's an engagement party..." I began before Teri cut me off.

"It's not for me is it? I mean I'm flattered but this is just a bit of fun," Teri interjected, dryly. For a moment I panicked, wondering if she did think I was about to propose before she laughed in my face.

"Right, of course. No, it's for the daughter of a friend of mine," I informed Teri. She pondered this for a moment before replying.

"Sure. Could be fun," said Teri, before hopping out of bed and starting to fling her clothes back on. "Just don't get any ideas though".

"Scouts honour," I nodded as I watched Teri's nakedness disappear and felt somewhat sad that it did.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A week before Christmas, what kind of bellend has an engagement party a week before Christmas? I imagined that dullard Lewis Smith might do something like this, the sap whose identity I somewhat stole (with my much cooler name Lewis Jones). The party was going to be at the Greychester Rovers football club function room which could hold up to three hundred but today was only holding a mere two hundred and twenty, one of which was my sort-of ex, Kate who was there with my best friend from work, Kat. This had the potential to be a tad confusing but to negate this possibility I had decided to accept the invite for pre-drinks at Barbara's house. I drove over to the address provided, feeling somewhat amazed when I got there. The house was detached and quite ostentatious compared with Carol's modest bungalow. It was time for Teri and I to get our mind on the ball and our eyes on the prize, or the other way around...or both.

"Okay, so if you can mingle with people and get them to introduce themselves we should be able to keep the charade up that I'm the other Lewis for the entire night," I reminded her. Teri shook her head disappointedly.

"I don't get it. Why not come clean that you're not the other Lewis? Don't you think they deserve to know?" Teri queried.

"The answer to the second question is maybe, which is why I don't come clean for the first question," I advised her. "You're not having second thoughts are you?"

"No. Besides...this might be fun," Teri replied looking into the house which seemed to have a few people mulling about inside. I felt my stomach twist in uncertainty but knew I had to head inside as I'd come this far. I opened my car door with my bland present that cost enough but did very little in hand and, after hooking Teri's hand beneath my arm, I made my way to the door...which, almost mysteriously, opened as I approached.

"Lewis, you came!" Barbara stated as she flung her arms in the air, with her hair now down, glasses gone and a tight black dress on, she looked far from the frumpy housewife I first met, she looked like a ravishing MILF or should that have been MIHAF?

"I couldn't resist a party where you and Carol were at," I retorted, honestly. If this is what Barbara looked like then I imagined that Carol would scrub up even better. "This is my plus one, Teri".

"Pleased to meet you," Teri stated, pushing her hair back nervously. Usually she was full of confidence and verve but it was quite pleasant seeing this more human side to her as she nervously greeted Carol with a hug before moving further into the house as planned to be my introduction buffer. I could hear Teri introduce herself to someone, the name back was...Catherine, and she was Carol's daughter. I headed into the front room emboldened by this knowledge.

"Catherine. Great to see you," I stated going up to her, hand outstretched. Catherine looked right back at me, a troubled, puzzled expression on her face.

"How do you know my name? We've never met before...have we?" Catherine replied. CRAP! I assumed everyone had met Lewis and now I was facing down the barrel of questions I hadn't prepared for.

"Uh, because I heard Teri from the hallway, ha ha!" I fake laughed, drawing more fake polite laughter from everyone gathered, before her fiancé stuck his hand out.

"I'm Toby".

"Course you are," I agreed to a lanky lamppost of a man whose narrow shoulders were probably a similar width to wire coat hangers.

"THAT'S how I thought I knew you!" Catherine exclaimed, excitedly, out of nowhere. "He looks just like your friend, Jerry," Catherine suggested to her fiancé, Toby.

"Shit!" went my brain in panic mode.

"Oh really, that's...that's...that's nice," I stammered, visibly nervously. "How do YOU know someone called Jerry?"

"Oh, from college," Toby explained, simply. "We played in a five-a-side football team. I was studying architecture and he was studying to be a mechanic".

"Of course he was, of course," I nodded. Wondering just how bad this night was going to get. I spied a table full of drinks in the back room and headed straight for it, grabbing two glasses of white wine. Teri approached me looking apprehensive herself, matching my own expression. I quickly necked one glass and as Teri moved her hand closer to mine I necked the other one too.

"Gee thanks," Teri remarked, grabbing a glass herself, but being decidedly more reserved with the sips.

"I shouldn't have come here. This was a mistake," I observed, wholeheartedly. "I'm feeling...really exposed. Like this entire night's going to go VERY badly".

"Lewis," a female voice I recognised stated. I turned to face my somewhat-ex Kate with her arm around the waist of my somewhat-work best-friend Kat, their bobbed haircuts matching, one black, one blonde, both stunning.

"Good to see you...and you're both looking well," I complimented the two of them, genuinely.

"Is this the lady you were with when we last saw each other. I'm Kate," she stated, priggishly, as she extended her hand.

"Teri, this is Kate and next to her is Kat, the lady she was with when last we all met," I reminded Kate, whose nostrils flared tempestuously at that. Teri, clearly sensing the tension in the air, placed down her drink and put her hands in the air.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Look, you're all friends, you all get on and you're here for a good time, right?" Teri asked, like an exasperated parent. We all nodded and she pressed on. "So why don't we call a truce tonight. What do you say?"

We all looked at each other sheepishly as we realised how silly this all was, and shook hands. I stared back at Teri who swigged down her drink and rolled her eyes at all three of us and our mutual stupidity. When I'd first met Teri I'd seen her as a saucy minx, then as a fuck-Buddy, then as a plus-one, but here she was proving herself to be a powerful ally. I was starting to feel very glad I'd invited her to this as she was helping to avert what otherwise would surely have been a very awkward scene.

"YOU!" a male voice stated from behind me. I turned to see a guy about my age walk angrily towards me.

"Can I help...OOF!"

The punch to my guts knocked the wind out of me and I fell to my knees. I looked up and wondered who the Hell that was, only to see my date for the night launch a mighty kick right between the guy's legs, sending him flat to the floor. My face may have been pink from the winding but rather that than the purple face he was sporting due to the battered bollocks.

"Lewis! Oh my god are you okay?" Kate asked, looking down.

"No," the other guy whimpered, instantly causing me to recognise who he was.