There's a Whore in My House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked Mallory, "Do you have any lube?"

"Cum Piggies don't get lube. Just ram your cock right in there!"

And that's exactly what the fat guy did! Oh my God it hurt like a motherfucker!

"Owww.....oh shit!" I screamed.

Mallory immediately jumped off the couch and slapped me hard across the face.

"That's not an acceptable noise for a Cum Piggy!"

I started oinking, snorting, and mostly squealing from the invasion of my ass by the fat guy's huge dick. The pain was incredible! However, the humiliation, ashamedly, was wonderful!

"Much better Piggy, keep it up."

As the fat guy pummeled my ass, I kept squealing and oinking as Mallory directed. She sat back on the couch and laughed. The fat guy was grunting as much I was it seemed. I hoped he was getting close to shooting his load up my ass.

"Oh my God, this piggy has such a tight little asshole!"

With a final grunt and shove, he deposited a huge load of cum in my ass. He stayed in me for a bit, then pulled out and wiped his dick off on my pink tights.

I was sore and worn out. Mallory told me to get lost for the rest of the night while she finished entertaining her client.

"Go to your room Piggy but keep your outfit on."

"Yes Mallory."

I went upstairs and just laid on my bed, feeling the fat guy's cum ooze out of my ass and onto my sheets. Mallory had confiscated my phone, so I basically stared at the ceiling for an hour or so. Occasionally I would hear the sound of sex from downstairs, causing me to wonder how the fat guy was using Mallory. Finally, Mallory called from the bottom of the stairs for me to come back downstairs.

I crawled back down the stairs, still in my Cum Piggy outfit. Mallory sat on the couch with that "just got fucked" look on her face. She still had her bodystocking and boots on. As was now becoming common place, her hair and makeup were trashed from her client using her.

"Get me a glass of wine Piggy, then crawl over here and take my boots off."

"Yes Mallory."

I brought her wine and then unzipped each thigh high boot. I really wanted to kiss those sexy boots, but I knew that transgression would not go unpunished. I set her boots aside as Mallory sipped her wine and spread her legs. God her feet, clothed in nylon, looked so damn hot!

"Clean me up Piggy, that guy was a heavy cummer!"

As I knelt before her, I surveyed her messy cunt. It was red, swollen, and covered in cum.

"How many times did he cum, Mallory?"

"Three, and that doesn't count the load he deposited in your sorry ass. I let him drop the first two loads bareback in my cunt, so you have a lot of slurping, licking, and eating to do Piggy."

Then she reached over to the end table and picked up a used rubber, tied in a knot, and extremely full of the fat guy's cum. She wiggled in front of me, teasing and taunting.

"After you clean my cunt, we'll play a little game Piggy. I need a little amusement before I go to bed, it's been a long day."

"Yes Mallory."

I leaned in, pressed my face to her cunt lips, and started licking up all the cum. God I love eating cum! Occasionally I would glance up at Mallory. She had her head back, eyes closed, and seemed pretty fucked out.

"That feels good Piggy, keep going."

After about 15 minutes, she pushed me away and handed me her empty wine glass.

"Get me more wine Loser, I'll be right back."

I crawled off to the kitchen to get her wine. When I came back into the living room, Mallory had placed one of her lime green stiletto high heels on the coffee table. Tucked inside but hanging over the back of the shoe was the used rubber.

"We're gonna play a little game Piggy. But first, get me the zip ties."

Oh shit! Here we go! To my surprise, when I returned with the zip ties, Mallory unlocked and removed my pink chastity cage. Now I was really getting concerned about what she was up to!

"Stand up Piggy,"

Instead of securing my hands behind my back with the zip ties, she placed one around my balls like a cock ring. She pulled it tight, not unbearably tight, but my balls immediately started turning blue. She then put a second zip tie around the base of my little dick.

"Ok Cum Piggy, we both know how much you love eating cum, right?"

"Yes Mallory, I love eating cum!"

"So here are the rules of our game: Using only your mouth, you need to take the cummy rubber out of my high heel, bite into it, and drink all the cum out of it. If you spill a single drop, or if you get a stiffy, you will be punished. Got it so far Loser?"

"Yes Mallory, I understand."

She then reached behind her on the couch, pulled out one of her old nylon stockings and proceeded to pull it down over my head and face.

"You love nylons so much, this should make your task a little more fun," she said as she giggled.

She leaned back on the couch, and propped her pretty, nylon clad feet up on the coffee table, right next to her lime green high heel.

"Well, what are you waiting for Cum Piggy, go get your cummy rubber!?"

At first, I thought by her putting the zip ties around my cock and balls, there would be no way I'd get a hard on. But I was wrong. This whole scenario was so damn hot, I could feel my little guy starting to stir. The thought of getting more cum to eat, coupled with her gorgeous feet essentially right in my face, was too much to handle! I kept wishing my hard on away, I really wanted to eat the rest of the fat guy's cum!

Mallory was sipping her wine and giggling as I struggled to get the used rubber in my mouth. Occasionally she'd rub the side of my face with her nylon feet, obviously trying to give me a hard on. Having the nylon stocking over my head made it much harder than I imagined to grab the rubber with my teeth.

"I don't hear any oinking or snorting Cum Piggy!"

I oinked. I snorted. I even squealed, all to Mallory's delight. She truly enjoyed humiliating me. I have no doubt that I looked like a total fool while playing her little game, but I loved it! After about 20 frustrating minutes of trying to pick up the rubber, Mallory decided to help me a bit. She leaned over and tore a hole in the stocking right at my mouth.

"Ok Piggy, since I helped you, I'm setting the timer on my phone. You have exactly five more minutes to get your cummy reward. After that, I guess I'll just have to throw that lovely used rubber in the trash."

That was all the motivation I needed! I snatched the rubber up with my teeth and put the whole thing in my mouth. I figured that was the safest way not to spill any cum, but I had to make sure I didn't accidentally swallow the rubber! I bit down and ta da! I finally got my cummy treat! I sucked on it for a few minutes as Mallory watched me shaking her head. I then spit out the empty rubber onto the coffee table.

She had just finished her second glass of wine and I was getting a little concerned her sadistic streak was about to come out. However, she surprised me by saying she was tired and ready for bed! But she had the energy for one final humiliating task.

"Stuff his used rubber up your ass and keep it there all night Loser."

I did as she told me.

"You are such a sick, perverted Loser! Goodnight, see you in the morning. Cut the zip ties off your little wee wee and put your metal cage back on."

"Yes Mallory, goodnight."

I walked into the kitchen the next morning and noticed Mallory had left me a grocery list, my car keys, and wallet. I finished my coffee, and since she was still sleeping, off to the store I went. A couple hours later, I walked back into the house with my first load of grocery bags. Mallory was walking out of the kitchen into the family room.

"Hi Mr. Jim," she said.

I stopped in my tracks, and my mouth fell open.

"Did you just call me 'Mr. Jim'?"

"Yes, I did. I need to move back home today."

"What!? Why Mallory? Did I do something?"

"No, no Mr. Jim," she said with a sympathetic smile. "I found out my Mom is pretty sick. Since my asshole Dad won't take care of her, being the oldest, I need to step up."

I set the grocery bags down, trying to absorb this sudden turn of events. I started to cry.

"Don't cry Mr. Jim, you know what that does to me," she said softly.

I heard the distinct sound of high heels clicking on the kitchen tiles. I looked up to see a tall, slender, gorgeous brunette girl with a sexy pixie haircut. I was confused.

"Mr. Jim, you remember my younger sister, Jenna?"

My only memory of Jenna was when she was about 12, hair in pig tails, roller skating in her driveway. Surely this was not the same girl!?

"Jenna turned 18 last week."

"But you're 18, how can that be?"

"I'm adopted. My parents had trouble conceiving, so they adopted me. And like a lot of other couples, as soon as they adopted me, Mom got pregnant with Jenna."

I looked at Jenna. She stood there with her arms folded, smirking at me. Her glare alone intimidated me. She wore a tight-fitting tank top, clearly without a bra, and some very short, silky running shorts. On her feet were four-inch, black suede, closed toe pumps. Her large hoop earrings were clearly visible due to her short, sexy hair style.

Jenna stood directly in front of me. I met her gaze briefly, then she slapped the shit out of me!

"Why aren't you on the floor kissing my high heels, you fucking worm?" she hissed.

I immediately dropped to my knees and kissed the toe of both of high heels. Then I said, "Sorry Jenna."

She grabbed my hair and yanked my face as she glared down at me. She then spit right in my face.

"It's Miss Jenna, or Ma'am, you asshole."

"Yes Miss Jenna."

"Mallory told me everything about you. I can't believe what a perverted sicko you are! She wants me to take over trying to kill your little dicklette. I honestly don't anticipate that being a difficult challenge," she said with menace in her voice.

Mallory was standing off to the side, smiling and watching this scene unfold.

"So, Mr. Jim, if you haven't figured it out yet, Jenna is going to move in here with you and take my place. We figured someone needs to babysit you," she said with a smile. "And by the way, she's meaner than me!"

Oh shit!

Mallory headed for the door as Jenna was telling me to get Mallory's things packed and brought next door.

I watched Mallory getting ready to leave and tried to think of the right words to say.

"Goodbye Mallory. I...I....I had the time of my life; I hope you enjoyed it too."

She turned, came back, stood on her tip toes, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yes Loser Daddy, it was special to me too." She winked at me and walked out the door.

The End

12