Theresa's First Theater Experience

Story Info
Adult Theater Gangbang.
3.6k words
4.67
19.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the yellow light of the turn signal splashed across the buildings, Tom and Theresa reached out for each other and clasped hands. Traffic finally cleared, allowing Tom to turn. The car bounced a bit on the uneven surface of the parking lot next to the nondescript, fully blacked out building with nothing but a blinking neon Open sign visible from the street.

While searching for a spot in the packed lot, Tom mumbled "looks like we picked a good night, eh?"

Nodding nervously, Theresa gulped and squeezed Tom's hand a little harder.

They drove around the lot a few times before finally seeing someone step out of the building and head for their car. As they stepped into the pool of light cast by a nearby street light, Tom chuckled a bit.

"Sucked to be you man," he quipped. Theresa laughed and let go of Tom's hand, waving in the dark at the man who had by now gotten into his vehicle and pulled out of the spot.

After parking, Tom looked over at Theresa, admiring her ample frame and choice of outfit. The corset pushed her boobs up to an almost comical degree, revealing a large amount of cleavage and soft, bouncy flesh. It was a deep red color that went well with Theresa's dyed red hair, currently hanging loosely around her shoulders, the curls bouncing as she turned to lock eyes with Tom.

They leaned towards each other and began to kiss. Tom reached out a bit awkwardly with his left hand and cupped the side of Theresa's gorgeous face. Her lips were large and soft, and Tom felt a rush of adrenaline shoot through him as he pictured what they were about to do together. Theresa must have felt it as well, as she suddenly began to kiss back intensely.

After a few moments, they leaned back, Tom grumbling about being out of shape.

"Shall we head in now" he asked, looking in the side view mirror at the open door to the theater. A man stood by the entrance smoking and watching, having obviously noticed that there were 2 people in the car.

Nodding, Theresa grabbed at Tom's thigh and squeezed it, then opened the door and stepped out. Following suit, Tom hopped out and locked the car up before coming around to the back to meet Theresa. Watching the smoking man, Tom grinned as he dropped his cigarette and stood open-mouthed for a moment, watching Theresa.

She stepped around the back of the vehicle and her wet look, easy-access latex zipper pants positively gleamed in the light of the doorway. As a true to form BBW, her perfectly shaped hips, ass and thighs looked fantastic in the pants.

Tom beamed and reached for Theresa's hand. She grabbed it and held on tight, noticing the man for the first time. Her gaze drifted down to the floor quickly, as she preferred not to make eye contact with anyone. Tom led her towards the door as the man quickly disappeared back inside.

As they stepped in, they were greeted by garishly bright lights and a small room festooned from floor to ceiling with sex toys of every conceivable shape and size. The checkout counter was right next to the door, and behind it, a small round man sat on a stool, scrolling through pages of inventory on one screen, while a monitor containing a series of red and green lights allowed the man to confirm who was in the onsite video booths and paying, and who was not.

Theresa kept her head down and pulled out her phone to distract herself while Tom paid the entry fee and acquired quite a few tokens for the machines.

From there, he led Theresa to the door in the back left corner, leading to the theater itself.

Pulling it open, he propped it with a foot while leading the way into the dark room. Porn played loudly, broadcast on a screen on one wall. The light from the shop section revealed at least a dozen men, who all turned in unison to look at the new arrivals. Several already had their cocks out and were stroking them, and a few others began to whip them out as Theresa stepped into the room.

As the door shut, the room got a fair bit darker, with the most recent porn ending at nearly the exact same time as the door shut. After several seconds of shuffling sounds from the guys and the jingle of belt buckles moving around, the next movie came up.

Tom tugged Theresa forward and the crowd of men parted like the Red Sea. Tom sat down next to the corner of one of the couch sections, while Theresa plopped herself down in the corner itself, preferring not to be surrounded or anything.

Men immediately began to crowd around, blocking the view of the porn itself, and turning everyone into a wall of silhouettes.

Tom reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a blindfold. He swapped it for Theresa's phone and put that back into his pocket for safe keeping. Immediately putting it on, Theresa lifted her head and leaned over towards Tom once more.

Grasping her head, Tom kissed her deeply, then whispered into her ear, "are you ready?"

Nodding, Theresa squeezed Tom's leg once more, then reached out at cock height in a random direction.

The men surged forward, but the lucky winner was a young man in camo pants. His cock slid straight onto Theresa's palm and she closed her fingers around it, pulling the man in closer. He was already rock hard, standing a proud 8 or so inches long and quite thick. Theresa smiled and nodded approvingly, her fingers dancing over the surface, thumb rubbing the underside of the head.

She leaned forward and opened her mouth, holding out her tongue as the cock pressed into it. With her other hand, she reached around behind the guy and grabbed onto his ass cheek. Obviously fit, and nearly-certainly in the military, the kid's ass was firm and fit perfectly in her hand. She pulled him into her, moaning softly as his large cock slid down her tongue and into her throat. She then began to bob up and down on his cock, eliciting a groan from the guy. He placed his hands on his hips and pumped slightly, which Theresa obviously loved. She stopped her movements to allow him to fuck her throat, and they both moaned softly.

After several minutes, Theresa let go of the man's ass and used both hands, working his shaft from top to bottom while she sucked the head in and out. The man instantly stiffened and let out a grunt, followed closely by another. His hand shot out and grabbed at Theresa's hair while he flailed with his other hand, attempting to grab his cock. Refusing to let go, Theresa dove down deeply on him as he came. The man's body began to shake and quiver as he let out a guttural groan. His cum shot out and blasted Theresa's mouth with so much force it sprayed out onto her hands and back onto his cock. She kept sucking and licking, cleaning him up while he emptied himself into her eager mouth.

Exhausted and spent, the man disappeared into the crowd. Leaning over, Theresa kissed Tom again deeply, the cum sitting unswallowed on her tongue. Tom moaned and licked at her lips, enjoying the taste of the virile young man on her. He then slipped a hand down between Theresa's legs and rubbed at her pussy. He could feel the burning heat from it through the pants already. This made Theresa moan and dip her head slightly, no longer kissing, just enjoying the feeling on her now-aching pussy.

She nodded furiously and stood up. Turning around, she kneeled back onto the couch, legs spread, with her large ass swaying back and forth impatiently.

Tom reached for the zipper at the back hem of the pants and pulled it down. The large black ring made it really easy, and as he pulled it down, his finger slid between the lips of her pussy, gathering some of her wetness and rubbing it into her pussy. This of course made Theresa buck and squirm as she moaned with pleasure.

Tom then got down on his knees and buried his face in her. His nose pressed into her wet pussy while his tongue and lips sucked and licked her clit, sending Theresa into orbit for the first of many times that night.

As she came down, Tom sat back next to her and pointed to a tall white guy nearby. He stepped up, his cock somewhere around 6 or so inches, but very thick. Tom reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom, handing it to the man. He took it quickly, ripped it open with his teeth, and slid the condom on.

Tom then grabbed at Theresa's ass cheeks and spread them apart as the man stepped forward. His cock pressed against her eagerly and Theresa pushed back suddenly, the head of his cock disappearing quickly into her, eliciting a gasp and moan from them both. The guy then grabbed hold of her hips and began to fuck. He took long slow strokes at first, which made Theresa melt into the couch. She moaned with every thrust, her mouth open, cheek pressed firmly to the leather couch.

After a few minutes he picked up the pace and began to really pound her. This sent Theresa straight over the edge for the second time that night. As she came, her pussy clamped down so hard she nearly pushed the man out. This, in turn, sent him straight over the edge. He pulled her hips into his with all his might, straining and groaning with the telltale twitching at the hips as he pumped his cum into the condom.

Panting and sweaty, the man pulled out and stumbled back, standing there limp, condom swaying and heavy with cum. After a moment he removed the condom, pulled up his pants, then slipped back through the crowd.

Suddenly, an older man stepped forward. He was very skinny, and fapping furiously. Theresa, ready to fuck again, kept her ass in the air waiting, but the man had obviously seen enough, and began to cum all over the place. He let fly everywhere, the surprising ropes of cum landing on Tom, on Theresa's ass, the walls, and all over the couch. The man then vanished as quickly as he'd appeared.

Pointing to another young man, Tom held out a condom, his eyes locked on the long and thick cock of the black man in sweatpants who stepped forward. He took the condom, but instead of putting it on immediately, he stepped towards Tom.

"You want some," he asked Tom, who nodded and leaned forward. He opened his mouth and let the cock get as far back as possible before clamping his lips around it and beginning to bob. The black man smiled and grabbed the back of Tom's head while reaching for Theresa's ass with the other hand.

Pulling away briefly, Tom warned, "no fingers on her ass or pussy please," then dove back down on the man's gorgeous cock. Nodding, the man scooped up a bit of the last guy's cum from Theresa's ass and pulled his cock out of Tom's mouth. He smeared the cum all over the head before pushing it back into Tom's face. This elicited a moan from Tom, who then closed his eyes and explored the man's cock with his tongue.

After several minutes, the man pulled back again, slipped on the condom, then moved towards Tom again.

"Guide me in, Boss" he said.

Nodding, Tom gripped the man's cock and moved it over to Theresa, who by now had a hand between her legs, rubbing her own clit, much to the enjoyment of the crowd. Tom placed his hand on Theresa's ass and, knowing what was about to come, she spread her pussy wide open with her fingers. Tom pulled the man around and slipped his cock into her hole.

Gasping, Theresa immediately began to cum again. The man stopped stiff and waited as she came on his cock, announcing to the crowd, "god damn, she's clamping down HARD!"

"Fuck yea. That's hot" someone exclaimed from the onlookers.

After she calmed down again, the man began to thrust, managing to get almost the entire length in before bottoming out. He nodded and informed the crowd she could take about 8 inches at a time. He then reached for Tom's hand and closed it around his cock right at the base of his roughly 10 inches.

"Help keep me from hurting her, ok" he asked Tom.

Nodding, Tom relaxed his grip, but kept his hand right there, ringing the guy's cock and resting against Theresa's ass. Grinning, the man picked up the pace. His strokes were confident, slamming his hips repeatedly into Tom's hand and beyond into Theresa's soaking wet pussy.

After several minutes, the guy pulled out and whipped off the condom, before pushing his throbbing cock towards Tom's face again.

"Swallow it all," he instructed.

All too eager to comply, Tom opened his mouth just in time for the first blast. It hit him square in the back of the throat, almost gagging him, before the second rope splashed across his lips and tongue. Diving down onto it, Tom gulped with a sense of urgency, swallowing every last drop of the man's thick load.

"Damn man... you're fuckin good at that" he exclaimed while pulling up his pants.

Smiling, Tom crooked a finger and invited yet another black man forward. He was young, a little overweight, but extremely eager. His cock was dripping precum already, and looked to be decently girthy for Theresa's liking, even if it wasn't as long as the last guy. Handing him a condom, Tom then looked back into the crowd and pointed to his own mouth.

An older white man stepped forward, his cock also glistening with precum. It was long but thin, perhaps 7in or so in length, with a large bright pink head on it. The man's pubes were fully gray, and he was probably pushing 70 or so by the look of it. Tom reached out and began to stroke the man as he monitored the young black guy, who was just about to slip into Theresa.

Grabbing her hips, the young guy seemed to struggle for a moment to find the right spot, but after a bit, Theresa lined it up and backed straight onto him, causing them both to gasp.

He then began to thrust quickly and with nearly reckless abandon.

In the meantime, Tom turned his attention back to the old man, pulling his cock into his mouth for a long, slow suck. He enjoyed every inch sliding along his tongue again, with the salty taste of precum and the musky smell of the man filling his nostrils. Pubes tickled his nose as Tom buried the bone deep into his throat. Swishing his tongue back and forth, Tom kept the man's cock there as long as he could before pulling back to breathe. As he did so, the man latched onto his cock and began to jerk it quickly, his groans building into a crescendo just as Tom got his mouth around the head again. His load didn't go very far, but there was still a good amount of cum that landed on Tom's tongue with a plop before filling his mouth. It was definitely saltier than the last guy, but still tasted great.

The young black man, meanwhile, was still pounding away. His belly wobbled and smacked against Theresa's ass rapidly, with the wet slap slap slap sound known the world 'round. Theresa began to cum once more, clamping down so hard she ejected the kid's cock. The kid gasped and stopped himself just in time to guide himself back into her. As he pressed forward, Theresa's orgasm reached a new peak and she began to squirt all over the place. This sent the young man over the edge, and he began to fill the condom before his cock could get all the way back in. White cum streamed out of the condom at the base of his cock, but he just kept on cumming.

Finally, exhausted and spent, he slunk back to one of the other couches and flopped down, panting and sweating while his cock deflated, still oozing cum out from the condom and now onto his hips and legs.

The gap quickly closed again, this time replaced by a very tall, very skinny man. His skin was darker toned, probably Hispanic. His cock was skinny but long. Tom handed him a condom, and the guy got to work. Theresa didn't move much, but did let out a few soft moans now and then before the guy finally reached his peak and began to cum. He slipped out quietly and without fanfare just as another pair of guys stepped forward, jerking themselves furiously.

In unison, the two began to cum, also letting it fly everywhere, hitting Tom, Theresa, the couch and mostly, the floor. They high-fived and took off without another word, to the confusion of everyone.

On and on the evening went, guy after guy taking their turn and filling condom after condom. Tom took a few more loads to the face, swallowed several more, and spent several minutes licking the cum off Theresa's ass in between men.

Finally, after what seemed like several hours, Theresa motioned the cut-off sign and flipped onto her side. Disappointment rang out from the dwindling crowd as Tom dug around in his pocket, finally wondering how many condoms they'd used. He'd brought 20 of them, and only had 1 left.

Tom leaned over to Theresa and whispered, "there's only one condom left... wanna make it an even number?"

Reluctantly, she nodded and resumed the position. Tom held up the condom and looked around, before laying his eyes on possibly the youngest man of the bunch.

He was a nervous young man, peering over the shoulders of everyone else. He had short black hair, large black-rimmed glasses, and looked like a stereotypical nerd. He was clearly of asian descent, and almost balked when called out and invited to step forward.

Waving his hands, he tried to refuse politely, but did step forward. He stood perhaps 5'6" or so, weighing maybe 100lbs soaking wet, but his cock was clearly enjoying the show, as it stood at full attention in his pants, precum soaking through.

Tom stood and whispered into his ear, asking if he was a virgin.

Nodding furiously, he blushed deeply, but Tom grinned.

"Ooh that's a perfect way to end the night," he exclaimed, "Come on, I know what we can do."

Whispering in Theresa's ear, Tom motioned towards the door to the gloryhole booths. Both nodded, Theresa stood, and they began to make their way to the booths. Tom made sure the kid was following, then instructed him to get into one of the booths. He did, then Tom and Theresa made their way next door.

As Theresa sat down, Tom instructed the guy to whip his cock out and push it through the hole, telling him they'd take care of the rest.

The guy complied, and his rigid, dripping cock came through the hole. The purple head slipped easily into the condom, while Theresa stood up, backing herself onto him. She moaned as the cock slid in, and they could hear a similar sound on the other side of the wall.

It took only a few thrusts for the no-longer-virgin to reach climax, but after he'd filled the condom, he kept on going, still rock hard. He pounded harder and harder, causing the wall to bounce and shake loudly, but just couldn't seem to get himself back over the edge a 2nd time.

Whispering something to Theresa again, Tom pulled her off the cock, much to the guy's surpruse, then removed the condom. He ducked in and cleaned the cum-covered cock with his mouth, eliciting another moan from the other side of the wall. Theresa then backed herself onto him again, his now condom-free cock sliding into her slowly. This made both of them gasp, and the wall began to shudder almost immediately. Cum leaked out with a plop on the floor as Theresa moaned and gasped in the throes of another orgasm. As she pulled away, Tom once again cleaned the kid off with his mouth, thoroughly enjoying the taste of his cock, cum, and Theresa's pussy all at once, even with the overtones of so many condoms. He then dove his face into Theresa's ass and now-gaping pussy, his tongue seeking every last drop of cum from within her.

After cleaning her out good, he stood, his own cock now aching and throbbing. He ripped down his pants and thrust his cock deep into her, noticing only then the eyes from next door through the hole. They watched wide-eyed as Tom pounded Theresa silly. She bucked repeatedly and began to scream with delight as she came over and over and over again.

Finally, Tom stiffened, clamped down on Theresa's hips, and shot his wad straight up inside her. It promptly came flooding back out, dripping down her legs, the contrast against the wet look pants all the more obvious.

Completely exhausted, Theresa required help getting back to the car. Her legs barely worked anymore, and it took a while to get her to the car, but she was grinning and chuckling as she collapsed into the front seat in a heap.

12