These are My Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was fully rolled on, I grasped my hard cock in my hand, and placed in just at her entrance, running it up and down to coat it with her slick juices. She began making a low mewling sound, our eyes locked with each other, her hands playing along the sides of my head, trying to pull me closer. After I'd teased her for a few seconds, I placed my cock's head at her entrance, cocked my head at her slightly, and playfully said "Now?"

"Now!" she hissed, clearly not enjoying the teasing as much as I thought, so I slid my weight forward smoothly, rolling on my knees, and sliding all the way inside her with one smooth motion. She exhaled like she'd been punched, and gripped my shoulders like she was on the edge of a cliff, with me holding her from the drop. After a few moments in the ecstasy of that moment, I slowly pulled back out again, until I was nearly all out. Then I began a slow rocking motion, going in for two inches for a few strokes, then three, then four. Her eyes began to widen, with almost a pleading hunger, and I could see her lips moving silently, but couldn't make out the words.

My right hand wrapped around her head, into her hair, tightening my fist, and keeping her eyes pointed directly at me. I looked down to watch myself entering her, and noticed her thighs jolting slightly, like muscles after a hard workout, like her whole body was squirming onto and around me. I kept my movements slow, gradually increasing the depth of my stroke, until I'd returned to being completely inside of her. I could feel my furry public hair pressed against the top of her pelvis, and the sweat running down both of us. I held there for a moment, filling her completely, and then slowly pulled all the way out. Then back all the way in. Then out, and in, gradually increasing the pace. Her hands were pawing at my shoulders, and my right hand held the back of her head tightly in place. My left hand went between her legs, and I began rolling my thumb over her clit, as my strokes continued. I felt her body tense like electricity was running through it, and her eyes widened, still locked on mine. My left hand grabbed hers off my shoulder and put it on her clit, encouraging her to continue what I'd started. I didn't know her body well enough yet, so it would be better for her to give herself exactly what she wanted. Plus this allowed me to grip her hair with both hands, holding her head in place, pointed right at mine. She hand worked busily on herself as she looked at me, and her head began to tilt backwards. Her free hand grabbed onto my right arm, holding onto it like a life preserver.

"Do you love how you make me feel?" I whispered urgently at her.

"Yes!" she hissed back at me.

"Do you love this moment?"

"Yes! I do!" she said slightly louder, and my pace increased further, pounding in and out of her.

"Do you love yourself and your life?!"

"YES! I love it!"

I pulled her close, speaking directly into her ear, as I was starting to get worried about our volume. Luckily I'd just spent the last hour getting people to scream out their positive affirmations, and the party was in full riotous swing. And I really didn't give a shit either way at that moment, come to think of it.

"Do you love my hard cock?!" I spat the words into her ear, my hips moving as fast I could, trying not to crush her hand that was still furiously rubbing her clit.

"YES! I LOVE IT! I LOVE MY LIFE!" she screamed, her hand still going as she arched her back into me, convulsing around me, milking my cock as she hung onto my right arm for dear life. Those words swept over me, and I felt my cock pulsing, growing, and then a force lifted me up (or seemed to) as my orgasm also swept over me, and my entire body stiffened as I curled into her, still jerking back and forth, but without any more control or technique. Such things were behind me, and I couldn't think of anything at that moment. Not my name, or where we were, or how this happened. Just the blood thundering in my ears as my come exploded out of me in jets. We collapsed into each other, holding each other and quietly gasping, her hand running through my hair and running curling motions around my ear. We stayed that way for a while, occasionally rolling our lips together in sloppy, uncoordinated kisses.

Eventually until I eased my hips back, pulling myself out of her, my cock still hard, but beginning to droop towards the floor, pointing down to the full reservoir that hung at its tip. I carefully removed the condom, taking care to not let anything spill out onto me. My pants were damp around my open fly, but nothing that looked too noticeable. We had one last long, lingering kiss, and I stood up to redo my pants and tuck in my shirt. Lana climbed through to the other booth, and we worked together to replace the velvet wall, pressing the velcro pieces into one another until it was back to normal. We smoothed our clothes down, tried to wipe the sweat from our faces and rearrange our hair, to make it slightly less obvious what had just happened. Then we both knelt, facing each other through the translucent, crosshatched lace, and I noticed a pout on her lips.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked quickly, wondering if I'd misjudged the situation or she felt bad in some way.

"No, nothing, it's just.... Well, I thought my confession was about how good I could suck your cock, and I... I didn't even get to show you." she whined out at me with a wicked smile.

I laughed with relief, and at her dirty sense of humor.

"Ha - well, there will be plenty of time for further penance. For now, let's grab a drink and hit the dance floor before anyone wonders why this confession took so long." I said warmly, and winked at her. She smiled back brightly, we stood up, walked out of our separate curtains, and met at the front of the booth. I took her hand in mine, and we strolled out into the party.

FIN

12