These Pills Work a Little Too Well Pt. 01

Story Info
Reagan is a Ph.D. student who decided to become a surrogate.
5.5k words
4.61
12.9k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning NSFW contains themes related to: pregnancy, overdue pregnancy, oral sex, and explicit sex

These Pills Work a Little Too Well - Part 1

"Come on, Reagan. You should come. It'll be fun!" Is what my closest friend Hannah told me three days ago while hanging out.

Hannah and I became friends during our years as undergrads. She's always been a really popular girl and always knew more people than I ever did, which comes as no surprise as she's gorgeous and charming. She has long wavy blonde hair, stunning blue eyes, and tan skin, making her look like a model. So it's no wonder she gets invited to house parties.

I was hesitant to come along with her, but it wasn't because of a lack of social skills or self-esteem issues on my part. No, as a matter of fact, I'm pretty comfortable with how I look. I'd even go far as to say I'm pretty cute myself. I'm slightly taller than Hannah, standing around five foot eight. I have dark green eyes, fair smooth skin, and long, smooth brown hair, which I like to style with cute bangs. My face is fairly round with high cheekbones, looking feminine and sweet. My D-cup breasts are perky and firm, and years of working out have given me a nice toned body and a plump round muscular booty.

The real reason why I didn't want to come to the house party was because of my current bothersome, heavy gravid state. The blue dress I'm wearing accentuates my huge baby bump. It stretches across my swollen womb and barely reaches the bottom of my thick thighs. As a result, my popped-out belly button is slightly visible through the thin fabric that looks like it could tear at the seams at any moment. The v-neck of my dress also reveals my deep cleavage, making my large engorged breasts stick out further and appear even more significant.

My overdue baby bump is so immense that it's become impossible to find maternity clothes that fit, causing all my clothes to be tight and sometimes leave my stomach exposed. Usually, I try not to expose my big belly by wearing baggy sweaters, sweatshirts, and jackets, but Hannah insisted I need to wear something that makes me feel sexy.

My back, hips, and abdomen are constantly sore, making it hard to walk long distances. Sometimes I even help hold up my heavy belly as I move around. I need these babies out of me soon.

My ridiculously large beach ball of a belly can be attributed to the fact that I'm currently 13 months pregnant with twins. My long overdue state is caused by some birth control pills I've been taking. Not the kind that prevents a pregnancy from taking place. No, it's the type that prevents me from giving birth.

As part of my research as a Ph.D. student in reproductive biology, my work involves growing healthy offspring that are genetically sound and free of defects. However, as the human development process is very complex, our research lab discovered that babies must gestate for at least a year to develop superior immune systems and proper neurological connections. Our first goal is to decrease diseases and complications that can arise with newborns. To achieve this, we had to lengthen the gestation period artificially, and I volunteered to serve in the first human clinical trial.

Now the problem is I was supposed to give birth a month ago. I stopped taking the birth control pills, but my body still refuses to go into labor. The babies have grown bigger than what one would expect from a normal nine-month pregnancy, but despite their increased size, they're still able to pass through my birth canal. I can't be induced because a problem might arise that my uterine muscles won't be able to push out the overgrown babies, leaving me with the only option of giving birth naturally. I suppose I could do a C-section, but since our goal is to create healthy and superior babies, they must be born naturally since research shows vaginally born babies have healthier microbiomes and possibly fewer complications.

Hannah has known about my predicament for a while, which is a reason why she invited me to this party in the first place. Because according to her, and I suppose some studies, sex is a great way to induce labor. She said I'd have no problem finding a guy who would be into a huge prego like myself. My raging hormones have substantially increased my libido, so I wouldn't mind having a little fun tonight if I found the right guy.

For the past couple of months, I've constantly craved the exciting feeling of having a man inside of me. Unfortunately, all the potential men to help me fulfill my carnal desires tonight have been total creeps. They've all been drunken dudes who've approached me with pathetic attempts at flirting, calling me "sexy momma, future milf," and asking inappropriate questions about my pregnant condition. One guy even asked for some breast milk to help chase his liquor! Like, who the hell says that to somebody? Ugh, maybe if the night continues like this, I'll take anybody who wants me. I feel like such a pregnant slut since all I want is a cock to pound my aching pussy.

I've been alone for a few minutes, just scrolling through my phone on the couch as people mingle around the living room. Some are sitting on the floor, and others are standing in small groups talking. I always spot at least somebody staring at my protruding belly whenever I look around the room. The house is pretty large, and I have no idea where Hannah went, but I hope she doesn't ditch me here. I don't want to be left alone to handle a bunch of horny guys drooling at my big belly.

As I sit there stroking my swollen mound, I can see visible bulges come and go from underneath my dress as the babies kick and squirm around inside me. They've been doing this a lot lately, especially when I lie down or are on my side. I smile as I feel them moving around in my womb. I can't help but feel connected to them, even though I'm not related to them genetically. I think back to how much of a crazy journey it's been having them grow inside me, a journey that has taken over a year.

***

It all started last year in January when I entered my research lab as usual. My advisor, Dr. Watts, a professor around his 40s, and I have been doing tests on rodents and primates for the past two years, and after growing healthy exceptional offspring, we decided that it was time for us to start our first human clinical trial. After multiple months of paperwork, the IRB and other boards approved the trial. To streamline the research, I volunteered my uterus to host the first batch of genetically exceptional babies. It took little to convince my advisor and colleagues, as I was one of the few females working in the lab.

Of course, I couldn't afford to be a single mother, especially when I still had a degree to finish. So I decided to be a surrogate mother for a young couple that agreed to let us use their eggs and sperm for the experiment. We screened for the parents by carefully analyzing their genes, personality traits, and other characteristics. They were ecstatic about the opportunity to create unique babies, and I was happy to help them bring life into this world.

We used new techniques to extract the best possible genetics from the parent's gametes, allowing us to create two embryos with the highest probability of developing into model humans with a low risk of developing diseases and disorders.

After getting artificially impregnated, my first trimester was kind of rough. I was constantly sick, throwing up, and had a high fever. Thankfully Dr. Watts was understanding and let me take long breaks during our standard lab work and even let me take days off when it became too much. So I focused on my nutrition, health, and sleep for the first few weeks.

Around when I finally entered my second trimester, I had to start taking certain pills daily that Dr. Watts and I had created. The drugs were designed to supply my body with hormones, nutrients, and other molecules that will signal my body to keep the babies growing inside me for longer than nine months. It will also cause my body to supply the babies with more energy to cause them to develop the way we want them to, which means I had to start eating a lot more food, but it was okay since I was allowed to use some of the research funds to feed myself.

One consequence of becoming pregnant that I didn't foresee was how much it would affect my hormones and libido. My body underwent numerous changes, such as my hips getting wider and my breasts getting bigger, but nothing compared to the sudden increase in my sexual appetite. I've never felt so horny, and my body has never felt this sensitive. I've never been a prude per se, but I've always focused more on school and work, which is why I only ever had one boyfriend back in my sophomore year of college; we only lasted for about a year, and I never really tried to get with a guy since. But now, this pregnancy has made me even more aware of my sexuality. As my belly gets more prominent and my skin gets stretched out, I feel like my body is begging to be fucked. And it's not just me. A lot of women experience similar changes during their pregnancies.

For the first couple of months, I satisfied my sexual needs by either fingering myself or playing with my clit with a vibrator. I often found myself masturbating almost every day.

Eventually, I caved in and bought the biggest dildo I could manage, which helped my craving for the feeling of having my pussy stretched out. At least once a week, I also loved to take a warm bath and massage my aching boobs and belly. My techniques did the trick until my third trimester when nothing I did ever took that itching feeling away from my pussy.

After some serious self-reflection, I realized that I needed to get laid. The only problem is that I didn't know of any guys I could hit up for a one-night stand, and dating apps always make me nervous cause it feels like I'm just exposing myself to the whole world. It would feel even weirder when the time would come to explain that I'm not a single mother who's just trying to find a guy to support me. The only guys I ever interact with are my colleagues at the research lab. Now I firmly believe that work and dating lives should always be separate, but my desire for a good fuck outweighed any moral code I had.

The first guy I became intimate with happened when I was around 30 weeks pregnant. By then, my belly was already huge. My taunt, pale skin stretched tight and had a glossy glow since I always made sure to take care of my body with plenty of moisturizers. That week I went to my lab on the north end of campus to take my weekly blood test. I wore a gray shirt that stretched around my massive tits and swollen belly, a pair of white sneakers, and black leggings that hugged my ample ass and thighs.

Usually, Dr. Watts is the one that draws my blood, but to my surprise, he wasn't in his office that morning. He usually texts me whenever he's out of the office.

My office is right next to his, and that morning my colleague Scott was sitting in front of my desk, scrolling on his phone.

Scott is one of Dr. Watts' master's students. He's a tall, lanky man in his late twenties with short brown hair, which he styles slicked back, and a slight stubble. I'd say he's average in the looks department, at least for my taste. That morning he was wearing a blue button-down shirt and black jeans. He can be a bit socially awkward and sometimes a bit rude. He's usually off doing his own research with our advisor, but sometimes he helps with my research.

Honestly, I always found him annoying since he's one of those guys who always has to prove they're more intelligent than you and always has to show off how great of an intellect they are. He thinks he knows everything and will stop at nothing to prove they do. If you ask me, I'd say he's an asshole.

But that morning, he was looking a bit handsome. Maybe it was because of the soft light coming through the window, but his facial features looked smooth and attractive. In addition, his eyebrows arched upwards, giving off a mischievous look that I found attractive.

As I waddled into my office, still confused about why he was there, I greeted him. "Hey there, Scott. Have you seen Dr. Watts anywhere?" I placed my handbag beneath my desk while I waited for him to answer.

His eyes went wide when he saw my protruding baby bump. He looked up and gave me a sheepish smile. "He had a last-minute meeting he had to go to. So he wanted me to stay here to help draw your blood." With his eyebrows furrowed, his glance went back to my stomach and then back to me. "Wow, Reagan. You're already so massive."

I chuckled nervously while rubbing the lower portion of my belly. "Yeah, well... I suppose I am growing pretty fast."

"You look amazing!" He said, giving me a warm smile. "How far along are you now?"

I blushed at his compliment. I'm not used to being praised by him. "Oh, I'm about 30 weeks or so." It's as if I could see the wheels turning in his head as his attention seemed glued to my big belly. At the time, I couldn't tell why.

The silence in the room grew awkward, so I gestured at the door. "Well, let's go to the phlebotomy room and get this over with."

As he followed me down the hall, I swear I could tell that he was just starting at my ass, which has been accentuated because of my pregnancy and the fact I have to slightly push my hips back to counteract the balance of my heavy womb. Still, I swear he's always been sneaking glances at my body. I sighed. Perhaps wearing leggings wasn't the best idea today.

In the phlebotomy room, I sat down and laid my right forearm on the armrest. My other hand rested on the side of my gravid belly, slowly rubbing it out of nervousness.

As Scott felt around my cubital fossa, trying to find a suitable vein to draw blood from, he asked me. "So Reagan, how did your first trimester go?"

I shrugged. "It was fine, I guess. You know, just the usual sickness that comes with pregnancy, but I'm feeling much better now."

"That's good!" He said as he prepared the supplies. He swabbed the inside of my elbow with alcohol before inserting the needle into my vein.

As he pulled back the plunger to suck out my blood, I noticed his gaze was once again on my belly. I brushed it off and returned to starting at the wall.

After taking my blood, Scott helped me stand up and gave me a pat on the shoulder. "All done, Reagan. Wanna come with me upstairs while we spin the blood?"

I nodded. "Sure, let's go."

We head toward the elevator. Afterward, we head to a small lab on the second floor that contains the centrifuge. We have to spin the blood to separate different components before we send it out to get analyzed.

As Scott set up the centrifuge, I watched him intently on one of the lab stools. As he prepared the equipment, I couldn't help but stare at his hands as he worked. They're long and graceful, making me wonder how they would feel on my body. My eyes widened as I realized dirty thoughts were filling my mind, especially those with Scott. After all, he's the last person I ever thought I'd fantasize over. I looked away and reminded myself of how annoying he's been in the past, especially the times when it felt like he was belittling me.

As the blood spun, Scott sat on the stool next to me while we waited. He placed his elbow on the countertop and rested his cheek on his palm. "So, what have you been up to lately?" He asked me.

I chuckled awkwardly. "Umm..." I paused for a moment, trying to think of something to say. "Well, it's getting close to the end of summer, so the weather is cooling down a bit. Which means I can finally go on small hikes with my dog. The heat has been brutal, especially when you're as huge as me." I said as I patted my abdomen.

"Huh..." Scott replied while he quickly looked back down at my belly. "I love hiking but haven't gone since I started grad school."

He scratched his cheek, looking around the room. "Where do you go? There must be some nice trails near campus."

I smiled. "I like going near the trails close to the canyon's entrance. There's one called Green River Trail. It's gorgeous, and there's a small waterfall around three miles in."

His eyes lit up as I told him about the trail. "Really? I'll have to check it out sometime."

We kept chatting casually, with moments of silence in between, as we waited for the blood to finish spinning. We mostly talked about how our research and how much we loved Dr. Watts because he's such a helpful and charming professor. At one point, he asked me. "So, how's it like being pregnant? Is it weird feeling the babies move around in your womb?"

I shrugged while I thought of how to explain it. "It's the most bizarre thing I've ever experienced. It's an indescribable feeling, especially when the babies move around a lot. I guess it's kind of like a wave rolling through my stomach."

He nodded. "Huh, sounds interesting. I wonder what it's like to feel them kicking and squirming around."

I giggled. "Trust me; it's the weirdest thing. Especially when they get really active." Around that moment, I felt a sudden jolt in my abdomen. I placed my hands on the side of my belly and chuckled. "Like right now, the babies are kicking." I sighed. "I swear they can't give a break."

His eyes lit up as he saw visible movements beneath my strained gray shirt, its fabric stretching even more from the kicks that caused my skin to strain even more. He leaned over and looked closely at the area. "Wow, they sure look like they cause you a great deal of trouble." He laughed at his own comment. "Do you mind if I feel them kick?"

"No, I don't mind at all. Go ahead." I placed my hands on the sides of my lower back and extended my hips, moving my belly closer to him.

He smirked. "Alright then." As he positioned himself closer, I could tell he was excited to feel them kick. He gently placed his palms on the sides of my swollen stomach and gently pressed down. He chuckled. "Your belly is firmer than I thought it would be."

He continues to explore my belly by pressing down as the twins kick and squirm. It honestly felt nice, almost like getting a massage. I smiled as I watched him examine the movement under my shirt. He seemed fascinated with the tiny flutters. We soon both became quiet as we were focused on the sensations. His face suddenly went blank as he stared at my belly, intently watching the babies kick. "What is it?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and smiled, looking embarrassed. "Sorry, I got distracted for a bit."

Just then, the timer on the centrifuge went off. We got up and walked over to the machine. I laughed as he pulled out the vial of blood and nudged him playfully with my elbow. "You seemed pretty mesmerized by all the movement in my womb."

He blushed and smiled. "Yeah... sorry, I just never seen a pregnant belly so close before." He said as he gave me a bashful smile. "Let's get this sample ready to be shipped off." It seemed he was still embarrassed and was trying to change the subject.

We returned to my office after finishing all the preparations to store and ship the sample. As I grabbed my handbag and placed it on my desk, Scott spoke up. "That was quite a show they put on earlier. Are they always that active?"

I smiled and shook my head. "They're usually calm until I'm on my feet or moving around. Then they suddenly decide they want to kick me." I giggled.

His gaze was focused on my gut as we spoke. "I bet it's tiring carrying them around."

I nodded. "Oh, it's definitely exhausting." I chuckled while rubbing my belly. At this point, I noticed a prominent bulge coming from Scott's jeans. The sight of his erect cock hiding between his jeans made me blush, and my insides throb, even though I'd never considered him attractive before. I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "You know you seem pretty interested in my pregnancy. Are you planning on having kids soon or something?" I said while rubbing the top of my swollen stomach.

12