They Are A-OK Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have secrets between us. I know everything...."

I cut him off, unwilling to listen to his reasoning.

"Is that so? Did you know that they have been fucking while I was here?"

The look on Adam's face told me that he had no idea about Alicia and Greg's sexual connection.

"No, you must have misunderstood. The islanders do not practice incest," He insisted.

"Alicia tells me that brother-sister sex play is common and acceptable. I guess there are secrets they don't even share with the boss."

"I don't know if that is true or not, but regardless, I can't let you hurt them."

"Look, Alicia expects punishment. I am not sure what Greg deserves. I assure you that I will not do any more harm then welts on the ass to either of them though. You have to trust me, Adam. Whatever is going to happen in that room needs to be known only to the three of us."

Though I am sure he wanted to, he offered no more protest. I went back into the room and closed the door. I never asked him, but I assumed he waited outside that door to be available in the event he thought Alicia and Greg needed rescuing. Had he made a rescue attempt, I am sure the course of my life would have changed for the worse. As soon as the door was closed, Greg dropped to his knees and began to beg for forgiveness.

"Please, Sir, accept my apologies for seducing her and taking what is rightfully yours," He said with tears in his eyes.

Alicia immediately sighed, "No brother."

"She says that you did nothing wrong. Her story is that it is ok for brothers and sisters to fuck. But now you're on your knees. What the fuck is the real story? Is she protecting you Greg? Did you rape her?"

"Oh god no, I would never," He wailed as he crawled over and threw himself at my feet. "Please."

"Be a man. Stand up and tell me the real truth about the islander's feelings on brother and sister sex play!" I demanded.

He rose to his feet and spoke to me with his head held high and tears in his eyes.

"John, since you wish me to be a man and speak plainly, I will speak to you as a friend; as I would if you were of the island. Whatever Alicia has told you I am sure she believes to be the absolute truth. I know that she is incapable of lying to anyone let alone you. But at least part of what she thinks is true comes from my interpretation of island tradition."

He paused clearly choked up by what he was admitting to me. I almost didn't need to hear the rest. But I didn't stop him from continuing.

"As Alicia probably told you, a married island woman who did not have the comfort of her husband's cock available would not be considered immoral to seek out alternatives. Her first choice might be other women, but for some other women do not adequately fill the void. Fucking another man can create complications. Island men tend to think that once they have had a woman's pussy, she is bound to allow continued fucking. That is why I believe island culture allows for seeking out the help of a brother whom can be trusted in such a situation. The other incestuous thing that is clearly acceptable is non-penetration sex play between siblings of the opposite sex. Such things are considered as natural as masturbation. Alicia and I fucking these past few weeks falls in an undefined area. It is clearly not wrong, nor is it what I believe to be the norm, though I am sure that many brothers and sisters fuck each other."

"John, do not believe him!" Alicia interrupted. "What I told you is true. You and I are all but married; fucking Gregory was proper for me. He is only saying it this way to make you think it is his doing. He wants you to direct you anger at him and not me."

"Alicia, be quiet. You have had your say and may speak more later. For now, let your brother finish what he has to say. I am already fairly certain that what blame if any there is for what happened is shared between the two of you."

"John, she is innocent in all this," Greg continued. "On the beach the first time when she told me of her needs, I convinced her that it was acceptable for me to help with those needs. I can't lie and say that I did not want to fuck her. I have wanted to fuck her since I first discovered the joy of sexual play. Once she was engaged to you I knew one day it would happen. I knew you would leave her alone on the island and I would be duty bound to substitute for you. It was going to be perfect; I would have a brother-in-law that I loved and opportunities to fuck my sister who I love equally. But that isn't why I did it that day. I knew it would be a long time before you two were together again and didn't believe she could wait. I knew her needs were such that she would have soon slutted herself to multiple men on the island. She could not just fuck one, because he would think himself special. I thought that she might even have taken multiple partners at once to show them that they were not special."

He broke down sobbing at that point. I suppose the idea of his sister spreading her legs for a group of island men was too overwhelming. At that point I really didn't care why he was sobbing or that he was hurting. Though it didn't make sense I was hurting over the whole thing too. What I cared about was figuring out the whole truth. I knew neither of them would lie to me and there wasn't enough difference in the story to make me believe that lies were being told. But I did suspect that there was something about their relationship that even they did not fully recognize.

"I think both of you are telling me the truth as you see it. Greg you may think it is all your fault because you believe you purposely seduced your sister. But neither of you even alludes to force let alone rape. She willingly had sex with you and by her account she wanted it. The idea that her cunt could have been so in need as you both claim seems fanciful however. It would be too far out of character for Alicia to have taken on a group of island men and I think you well know that Greg. You both wanted to fuck the other and found a way to use island custom to make it ok. That you had to convince Alicia that it was right is irrelevant, Greg. I think she allowed herself to be convinced because she wanted it to be so."

Greg stared at me blankly as Alicia rushed forward and threw herself against my body. I just stood there letting her hang on even though the natural thing to do would have been to envelope her in my arms.

"Oh, god, John, you are right. I wanted to fuck him. I have wanted to fuck him for as long as I can remember. He is the sweetest man I have ever known. I know that he has not been fully satisfied when fucking Elikie. Though I think that is due to his preference for others of his own gender, I thought that perhaps with the skills I learned I could make him see how wonderful normal fucking was. I want him to make a happy marriage."

I expected Greg to speak up and deny his homosexuality. Instead all he did was again insist that he had seduced Alicia.

"Do not try to protect me with such stories sister. How can you deny that I seduced you? Even now, under this awful situation, seeing you naked makes me want to fuck you."

"Stop, both of you! It is clear that each of you wanted to fuck the other. Your reasons are just excuses you gave yourself to make it seem ok."

"John, since we do not share both parents, would it still be wrong in your culture?" Alicia asked innocently in a pleading tone.

"Alicia," Greg gasped.

"I am sorry, I did not tell you that I knew that it was not father's sperm that made you, Greg," Alicia said with obvious concern. "When I was preparing to serve in the house, mother told me all about her life as a whore."

"Enough of this," I barked. "I have some more questions that I insist you answer truthfully."

I told them both to sit on the bed. I stood in front of them and began the inquisition.

"Greg, this first question may be difficult for you, but I want a heartfelt answer. Please think before you answer. Is what Alicia thinks about you preferring sex with men over women true?"

He paused for only a minute and then in a meek voice said, "Yes."

"Then how can you claim to want to fuck her so badly?"

"She is the only women I really ever fully enjoyed sex with. But it is an emotional thing when I am with her, like it is when I am with you or Hector."

I could see the distress the admissions were causing Greg, but I knew I had him on the verge of admitting his homosexuality. I believed it was in his best interest to accept his true self.

"Greg, why do you fight your desires so when your society is so open about sexuality?"

"Because it is a sin to be a man lover!" He blurted out. "All men must take wives and make children. Our people can not go on if we give into such unnatural carnal desires."

I was stunned that on an island where bisexuality was not only common but encouraged that such an attitude about homosexuality prevailed. But there was more to know and I was not inclined to let either of them off the hook.

"It is your turn to answer an uncomfortable question, Alicia. Do you just fuck Greg or do you also suck his cock?"

She didn't seem to be as upset by the question as I imagined she would be.

"Yes of course. But I do not understand why you ask these questions. Must you know every detail of what we have done? If so I will tell you all I remember because it is your right to ask this or anything of me. But I do not know that you have the right to ask the kind of question you asked Greg. I am sure that he has never told anyone of his desires and you should not have made him tell you."

Some sort of strange instinct took over when she challenged me. I grabbed her arm and yanked her to her feet. I turned her and smacked her ass hard.

"John, please," Greg yelped. "I know she was wrong to challenge you and that a husband would likely use something much more painful than his hand. She was only defending me because I did not have the will or desire to defend myself. If your anger must be expressed, please let my ass feel it, not hers."

I let go of Alicia's arm and turned to him as if I was going to take him up on the offer of beating his ass. When he started to stand to present it to me, I pushed him back down.

"Greg, is she right? Have you ever shared these desires with anyone? Did you not want to share them with me?" I asked as he looked up at me with a confused expression.

"She is wrong. I was happy to have told you and would have even if the circumstances were more pleasant. I have told three others about my real desires. Hector of course who I share a bond with. A man who visits the boss often has helped me a great deal with understanding the feelings. I only know him as Master Symington."

I had to smile at the idea that old Reggie had seduced and become the confidant of a sexy island boy. Of course for all I knew Reggie had fucked every guy on the island.

"The other had a less happy outcome," He continued. "I misinterpreted the actions of one of my long time friends. I thought his desire to have sex with me in what was an unusually intimate manner for friends meant that he had feelings for me like I had for him. When I expressed my feelings, he turned on me. He berated me and beat me. Then I guess what he did next was rape. After that day our friendship was over. He has never spoken to me again. But I am grateful that he never told others about what I told him."

"You shouldn't be grateful to a guy like that for anything. I would bet that the only reason he never spread the information is because in truth he has the same feelings as you do."

I turned back to Alicia and told her to sit.

"So there is more than fucking and sucking his cock going on?"

"I told you I would tell you everything, but isn't it enough to know that Gregory and I fucked and did the other things that includes? I can not believe you really want to know the details. John, I am sorry, we let our passions lead us to do all those things lovers do."

"So I can assume that he eats your cunt even though he admits that he is queer?"

The words erupted from my mouth. I knew my words were hurtful to them both. While the islanders are very plain speaking in many ways, discussions of oral sex are not so graphic. The more hurtful part, I really didn't understand at the time. Being called queer, even when true was possibly the worst insult that an island man could feel.

"Please stop, John. If you need to punish me do it. If you want to cancel our marriage do that," Alicia pleaded.

I wanted to take my belt to both of them. But I knew that my anger was so strong that I would likely cause permanent harm. I also wanted to ask more questions. My curiosity about their feelings and the things they had done together was as insatiable as it was perverse. I even wanted to hurl more hurtful insults at them. Oddly, I had an almost overwhelming desire to fuck them both at the same time I was feeling such anger toward them.

"Alicia, I have no idea what I want. You both deserve punishment and I can't simply let things go until I have all my questions answered. I am not ready to give up on us marrying nor am I ready to go on as if nothing has changed. As you have trouble explaining island ways to me, I can not express how much this news you brought complicates my feelings. I think it is best that we take a break. I need to go think and you two probably need to talk. I am sure neither of you accepted the depth of your own feelings or had a grasp on how the other was feeling."

I didn't wait for a reply. I simply walked out of the room. My first thought was to be alone so I could think. As a stormed down the hall I realized that what I really needed was to talk with a trusted friend who might help me to understand the revelations and how they made me feel. Adam was the only person in the world who fit that bill. He knew me well and I trusted him completely. He also knew more about the islanders than anyone I knew. Finding his bed room empty, I headed downstairs. I found him in what was still referred to as Daniel Culbertson's study. The room was scarcely used and I doubt anything had been changed since the old man's death. When I walked into the room, Adam jumped up from an easy chair and rushed to me.

"John, are you ok? Are they ok?"

"Physically, all is well if that is your concern. Mentally, the three of us are a bit lost at the moment."

"Are they really sleeping together?"

"They are fucking if that is what you are asking, Adam. You know as well as I do that unmarried lovers seldom spend the night in the same bed on the island."

"John, I am sorry that this is upsetting you so much," He said as he took me in his arms. "But, you couldn't have thought that she would remain faithful."

"This isn't about fidelity!" I insisted as I freed myself from his arms. "I assumed the engagement would have freed her to be a bit wild even. It seemed that she was only as chaste as she was because of her preparations for working at the house."

"Maybe, maybe not; Alicia was less promiscuous than average for an island girl, but she wasn't alone."

"Adam, I don't care one way or the other how many guys she fucked or didn't fuck. But jesus her brother? Even that wouldn't be such a big deal if they weren't fucking in love."

It suddenly hit me what was really bothering me.

"It doesn't even make any sense with him being gay," I added.

"John, you must be wrong about that. Gregory isn't gay; none of the island men are gay. He fools around but they are all committed heterosexuals," Adam said confidently.

"He is as gay as can be, Adam. Just because they all get married and have babies doesn't mean that there aren't some that are gay. He is involved in a passionate affair with that deck hand on your yacht, Hector."

Adam looked truly stunned.

"I am sorry. I should not be laying all this on you," I said fearing I may have somehow upset his world view.

"No, it is fine. I knew Hector liked men sexually better than women, but I never imagined an emotional connection. Do you know why Gregory didn't want to leave the island like other young island men who are gay?"

"Because he can't bear the thought of leaving the island. So others have left because they are gay?"

"Yes, usually they chose to go off to college and just don't come back."

"Men and women?"

"I can only think of one female that came to me and asked to leave because of sexual orientation. There may be a couple of others who used another excuse. But it is mostly males that seem to be so ostracized that they chose to leave. Women open their cunts and wombs to fulfill the duty to procreate. I wouldn't be surprised if lesbians on the island might not have more babies than average. Pregnant island women spend a lot of time having sex with other women. While they are pregnant the restrictions on their husbands are lifted. The men can recreate with other men or if they prefer single women while their wives carry the child. After five years if a man has fathered what he believes to be a sufficient number of children he may even forgo sex with his wife altogether. Women who wanted to be with other women would not complain in that instance."

"Wow, these people seem more complicated all the time," I lamented.

"There is no question that it is a complicated society. This issue with incest is surprising. I suspected that there was some looseness in that area, but never imagined siblings having an actual affair."

"I think it might be in part due to them being only half-siblings."

Adam's immediate change of continuance told me I was wrong about him knowing that Greg's biological father was not Duarte Ortiz.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked sounding completely confused.

"Oh shit, I figured you knew. Gregory was fathered while his mother was unwed and employed to entertain guests. Duarte is not his father."

"Oh fuck. I had no idea. He was born before I owned the island. I knew his mother had been a whore in the house because of the detailed records that were kept. But birth records are not kept and there is no mention in any papers of children that are fathered by guests. Most islanders can not say with 100 percent certainty who their biological father was. There is almost no discussion of paternity. How do you know?"

"They shared the information with me in confidence. I guess since I am to be a member of the family they will share all family secrets. If I hadn't believed that you knew I would never have mentioned it, Adam."

"They clearly don't tell the boss everything. So what are you going do, John?"

"I don't know yet. I still think she is the perfect choice to be my wife. I care for her and find her sexually exciting. I can't imagine finding another mate that would accept my sexuality. But I do not know if I can deal with leaving her alone on the island knowing that the two of them will be fucking."

"You could ban her from being with him."

"She would likely betray me if I did. That would cost her dearly even if I never found out."

"I can force him to leave the island."

"I could not see such a thing done to him. I would like to see him chose to leave on his own because I believe he would be happier living where he did not have to hide his sexuality. But I do not see him choosing that path."

"He could be assigned to the yacht. It is a way from the island much of the time. He could be with Hector and have part of the life you think he wants. When he was home he would have to be attentive to his own wife. He would not have the time to spend with Alicia. She would find other ways to fill those needs."

"That might work; then again I could take her away."

"Do you not think that would hurt her as much as you think sending Gregory would hurt him?"

"Fucking complications! Damn that island!" I roared. "I have to go talk to her."