They Call Me Phallus Ch. 04

Story Info
My "Cherry" is sold to the highest bidder.
3.7k words
4.5
23.1k
13
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: This is the fourth of many chapters in this work of pure fiction. The story contains depictions of illegal acts of blackmail and human slavery and is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

They call me Phallus - Chapter 4

I was then led to a leather clad horse and forced to lean over it. My penis and scrotum were fed into a hole in the top. My wrists and legs were cuffed to chains on the floor on either side. My legs were spread wide and my stretched ass was exposed for all to see.

They fitted me with a butt plug that was connected to a long tube. An apparatus similar to an IV stand was wheeled over to me. Three plastic bags were hung from the stand and the first was attached to the tube connected to the plug in my anus.

One of the women started to explain the bags to me.

They were enema bags to totally clean out my bowels. The first was a blue liquid and it contained a soapy mixture of Mistress Indigo's urine. The second contained a bright yellow mixture of Mistress Safire's urine with enzymes and solvents added.

The third bag contained a white liquid with what seemed like blue metal flakes. I was told it was urine from Mistress Opal, who offered her contribution after seeing me stare at her when she arrived with her Slave that morning. Metal flake cleansers had been added to complete my through cleansing.

Each bag was scanned and the volume was noted and entered into my slave file.

The blue liquid was connected to the tube and the clamp stopping flow was removed. The bag was squeezed and the fluid was forced into my bowels and held there when the tube was clamped off.

My stomach was cramping as it was trying to expel the watery material. Several minutes later a bucket with a splatter guard was moved to my backside and the plug was removed. The loose brown material forcefully splashed into the bucket. This procedure was repeated until all three bags had been used. A new butt plug was installed in my anal passage and I was released from my bindings. I stood up and assumed the display stance.

It was really only then that I noticed all the activity in the building. Many of the stations had slaves in them undergoing various procedures. All slaves were exposed in such a way to humiliate and embarrass them to the extreme.

I looked over and saw what looked like a coffee shop where the Female Mistresses waited for their slaves to be done. Soon a few of them were pointing at me and talking among themselves. For the first time I felt very conscience of my exposed body as I noticed a mirror on a wall not far from where I was standing. I couldn't believe that was me. Exposed, hairless and on display.

Somehow my body felt different, sure I was now hairless but something else felt different. I looked down and saw that my cock was sticking straight perpendicular from my body and my penile skin was tingling as if it was being stretched. My nipples were starting to hurt and were sticking out what seemed like an inch and a half.

I saw Mistress Indigo and she was pleased at my appearance.

"Ahh, I see the drugs have finally kicked in," she said while walking over to me.

She grabbed hold of my extended rod, checked the girth with her hand, and flicked at my now sore nipples.

"Very nice," she said admiring the drug enhanced changes.

She grabbed my newly formed joystick and led me to and area titled

"Enhancement assessment."

"So, we can now proceed to the next step,"

Mistress Indigo introduced me to Lady Jasmine who took hold of my cock and led me over to have my barcode scanned.

"Looks like you ready for your procedure"

She said looking at my drug enhanced cock.

"You're going to need to keep that boner for this step in your training"

She led me over to a flat bottomed steel bath tub raised up to about waste high level. She pulled me up the small steps and had me lie down in the shallow tank. She secured me in place with metal cuffs attached to my wrist and ankles. She then spread a plastic sheet over my crotch and fed my penis through a hole cut in the middle of it.

"You really want to stay rock hard during this procedure, if you do, it should go fast"

She said while facing away from me mixing up something on the bench in front of her.

When she turned around she was holding a foot long clear plastic tube, about three inches in diameter. It was filled with a substance similar to fluid silly putty. She carefully slid it over length of my cock, being careful to keep equal material around the girth and not let it touch the sides of the tube.

She examined her positioning and clicked on a timer. She told me she was making a cast mold that would be turned into a silicone replica of my cock. As my body is receiving treatment with enhancement drugs and hormones it'll be an accurate way to keep track of my progress. I was to be recast twice a month.

"We need you to focus at keeping yourself as rock hard as you can." She recommended.

The dildo copy would also be used for sizing purposes when custom making chasity devices and other penile implements.

"If you get soft before the clay is cured, things will be made too tight and be painful to wear," she said.

I laid as still as I could and focused on maintaining my arousal. Soon the timer want off and she reached over and slowly lifted up on the tube, I could hear a suction sound as the mold was removed.

She peered down into the tube and it looked good, She cleaned me off and released my bounds. She used my "Joystick" to lead me back down to the floor. Mistress Indigo looked at the schedule and led me over to a counter marked,

"Collars and cuffs."

She pushed me down hard on a metal chair driving my butt plug further up my rectum, I let out a yelp, but I quickly regained my composure and slid plugged ass and all, forward to hang my junk over the front of the chair. I spread my legs and put my hands behind my head. Mistress Indigo scanned my neck and turned to the women at her computer behind the counter. She was dressed in the same off-white dress as the others.

"I see Ruby wants the usual red leather hood, oh, I see she also wants the new G-45 ball gag," she exclaimed.

"The G-45 is a new gag that is fitted with sound and torque sensors."

"Yes" said Mistress Indigo,"

"We are going to start monitoring his bite downs and screams, some of our man hating Clients are pretty hard on our slaves and we figure we can start charging them extra if we start keeping records."

She walked in front of me and squeezed my swollen nipples. I screamed as she twisted them. I fought to hold back my tears, but the pain was intensive.

"We have fed him hormones this morning that will make his nipples long and sensitive, some of our clients want to start doing some extreme nipple work and they want to hear a lot of noise."

"He'll be getting some specially designed nipple rings to mold his teats to accept nipple clamps and chains"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and she was so casual about it, I was being modified for maximum pain and torture. This was just a business to them and were in it just for a massive profit.

My thoughts were interrupted when the counter lady produced a red leather hood and blue ball gag. She handed them to Mistress Indigo and she walked over to me and stated working the tight enclosure over my head, it seemed way too small but after working it back and forth Mistress Indigo pulled it into place. She then worked the laces until she tied them off at the bottom.

"Open,"

She said as she stuffed the rubber ball into my mouth and buckled the straps behind my head. The clerk behind the counter watched her computer screen and called to Mistress Indigo,

"I'm receiving data from his mouth, do something to check his reaction."

With that Mistress Indigo pinched and twisted my right nipple, I started wailing into the ball gag and almost bit it in half, the sensitivity in my right breast was sending sharp pulses into my brain.

Mistress Indigo turned to the counter lady and said "well?"

"Yup, that did it, and just think, he isn't even pierced yet, are you planning to have that done yet today?"

"Yes," declared Mistress Indigo,

"And we have to do it without any anesthetic. The doctor thinks it will interfere with the hormone cocktail we gave him. We also have to implant his urine and ejaculation sensor."

"Oh dear," the clerk muttered.

"That'll be a little later," Mistress interjected,

"His virgin ass is going to be pegged now, and Valda bought his cherry at auction this morning."

"Valda," the clerk said as she put her fingers to her lips.

"That'll be fun," she said with sarcasm in her voice.

With that my escort grabbed my balls and jerked me to my feet.

"I have someone that's going to pop that cherry for you."

She divulged as she led me over to a contoured cushion that was centered on a thick mat on the floor.

Behind it on the wall was a large assortment of strap-on dildos. Many shapes, colors and sizes. Standing there waiting for me was a large tattooed older women with a body builders physique. She was about six foot two and very muscular. Her pierced nipples were adorned with thick black barbells.

She was nude except for a large ten inch long black strap-on dildo. I gulped when I realized that that was soon to be worked in and out of my ass! She looked at me up and down.

"Hi 071, I'm Valda, a client of Mistress Ruby." She uttered,

"This is the cock I was hearing so much about?"

She said while grasping my engorged member and examining it in her hand.

"Ahh, I can have fun with this, bend over, grab your ankles and show me that virgin ass of yours,"

She commanded and I quickly followed her order.

I bent over and grabbed my ankles and presented my plugged anal shoot to her.

She pulled out the plug with a resounding "POP." She lubed her fingers and probed deeply into my back door.

"Yum, nice and tight," she noted, "I'm going to get my money's worth with this one, I assume he hasn't cum yet today?"

"Nope, we saved that for you," Mistress indigo said to the excited women.

"I did pay extra for that you know."

Mistress Indigo nodded in agreement and reminded her,

"Well make sure he's sheaved when make him squirt."

"I know," she said, "I'll be sure to catch every drop."

The powerful women knelt before me, slipped a condom over my inflated cock, and sucked my balls into her mouth. She ran her arms between my legs and up my back. She hoisted me up into the air and carried me over to the mat. She body slammed me down on the cushion as if I were a rag doll.

She positioned me so my ass was about two feet in the air. She kissed my balls as she released them out of her mouth.

She spread my legs far apart and lifted them into the air and bent them at the knees.

She gripped my ball sack as if they were a lollipop and started slapping me on the backside of my thighs, spitting on my ass. She worked her saliva into my poop chute.

"You want it don't you, don't you, you want my cock into your ass pussy don't you sissy cunt,"

She declared as she wiped the tip of the dildo across my exposed rectum.

All I could do was make inaudible sounds into my gag as she squirted some lube on the enormous shaft of her rubber dick. She carefully pushed it in past my sphincter, then drove it home.

She continued berate me,

"You love it don't you cunt, don't you!"

She started moaning heavily as she continued her assault on my butthole. Her rhythm continued as she switched her attention to my bloated dipstick. In and out, in and out she was unrelentingly hammering my asspussy while stroking my cock. Spasms and contractions started as I pumped my seminal fluid into the reservoir at the tip of the condom.

"There it is baby, there it is!"

She announced as she felt the pulses along my shaft. I lost count as to how many times she forced me to cum.

-----------------------------------------

I must have lost consciousness because the next thing I knew I was strapped to some sort of exam table with my legs spread wide and strapped into stirrups. My body was on full display.

A doctor was there sewing a small incision at the base of my scrotum. He turned to a nurse at a computer and inquired,

"Are you getting a reading yet?"

She gave him a "thumbs up" as she watched the readout of my newly installed ejaculation and urination sensor.

I noticed a mirror above me and saw that my nipples had been pierced. I focused on the ruby studded shields that were installed to permanently keep teats erect and full. My penis was engorged and erect and had an eight gauge brass "Prince Albert" ring in the swollen head of my crank.

My focus shifted to my inflamed right hip. I now sported a three inch circular tattoo of Mistress Ruby's likeness.

A tiny Asian women dressed in a green latex jumpsuit introduced herself to me as Mistress Emerald. She had piercing hazel green eyes, and a milky round face.

"I will be in charge of your cuffing and feeding," she said in a sweet voice uncharacteristic of a dominant female.

Her skin tight attire was adorned with small zippers over the base each of her perky B cup breasts and she had a similar access point over the camel toe of her crotch.

She started to explore the contents of a cardboard box that she had put on an open area of the exam table near my head. She produced two open metallic hinged wrist cuffs, each had a built in lock on the lower part of the open ends. She fitted one on each of my wrists and closed them with a resounding "CLICK."

She repeated the process with similar metallic sleeves around my ankles. Next she lifted my bald head and affixed a matching collar around my neck. The resounding "Click" echoed through my ears as it too was locked into place. I looked puzzled as I didn't see a key.

She must have read my mind as she announced,

"Only Mistress Ruby has the key and it will be kept in a safety deposit box at her bank, she is the only one that will have access to it."

She undid my bounds and affixed a dog clip to my new collar. She pulled on the attached chain and yanked me to my feet.

"Time to feed and drain you before storage." She muttered as she led me to a chair next to a counter adjacent to what only could be described as a female urinal.

"Sit,"

She commanded as she forced my down on the cold steel chair. Without being asked I scooted forward on the chair and let may erection and ball sack hang over to the front of the cold metal seat.

She made quick work of affixing my collar and cuffs to the leather straps on the seat. She produced a catheter on a long tube with the same type of flow metering device I'd seen before. She scanned my neck and checked the readout on a small computer on the bench.

"Ok, first let's get a sample" she said as she slid a small medical looking bag over the head of my cock and held it in place with an O-ring just under the budging head.

"I only need 50 ccs and then stop the flow when I tell you,' she asserted while labeling a sample bottle.

I knew better then to start urinating without permission so I just sat there.

"Good Slave, you are learning quickly." she said.

"Ok, fill the bag."

I released a few small squirts and the tiny bag was full. I then clamped down on my urinary sphincter and strained to hold back. I started to sweat as I anxiously held back the flow.

Mistress Emerald apparently knew the strain I was under and purposely took her time completing the sample documentation.

She grabbed a large a beaker, unzipped her vaginal access point on her jumpsuit. She proceeded to urinate into the beaker until her bladder was empty. The sound of her urine flow and sighs of relief she was emitting made it ever harder to continue my clamp on my sphincter.

She poured the amber liquid carefully into a graduated cylinder until she was satisfied with the position of the meniscus. She wiped herself with a small terrycloth towel. She removed my ball gag and replaced it with the balled up towel.

She finally inserted a catheter up my pee hole and into my bladder. She fed the other end of the tube down a nearby floor drain. The tube was clamped off so the flow wouldn't start until she allowed it.

I was somewhat relieved for at least I didn't have to hold back any more.

"We gave that pee muscle a good workout didn't we," she exclaimed,

"You'll thank us later for strong urinary control training whenever you are transported to and from clients."

She released the clamp and my piss gushed through the narrow tube and down the drain. As my bladder contents was metered and drained, Mistress Emerald was working on something on the bench. She poured a brown powder into a beaker and filled it to the desired volume. She then dumped it into a bowl of a machine similar to the ones used to kneed bread. She switched it on and added about fifty cc's of a bright green liquid.

It looked like food coloring but the amount she used was way more that what's needed for coloring food. She slowly started to add her urine to the mix until the beaker was empty.

The mixture looked sort of like green oatmeal. She proceeded to stuff the mixture into calking gun with a bit on the exit tube four inches from the end.

She walked over to me and removed the rag from my mouth.

"Open up,"

she ordered as she fed the tube down my throat and had me clamp down on the bit with my teeth. She started pumping the gooey mixture into my gullet. I was cloaking a bit but I was able to swallow the entire amount.

She explained to me that this was the way I was to be fed from now on. The green coloring identified her urine and it contained the drugs and hormones that will be absorbed as the material was digested.

She removed the catheter and led me over to the area marked,

"Storage."

Mistress Emerald led me over to a neck high scanner and a large metal drawer opened. It was one of many identical drawers there. The drawer was the type used in a morgue.

Mistress walked over to it and removed a locking butt plug, a heavy Chastity device, and a ball spreader that lay inside the drawer. I looked at the devices and thought to myself, there was no way my medically enhanced junk was ever going to fit in it. Mistress Emerald reached down and grabbed my balls. She attached the two rings of the spreader with connecting pins to my scrotum, she forced the rings apart pulling my balls away from my body. The connecting rings were stretched to the maximum.

She proclaimed as she locked the device in place,

"Our client's like hanging balls, they are easier to torture."

A women in a lab coat wheeled a cart over to us with a heavy cooler in it. Mistress Emerald put on heavy gloves and ordered me to kneel on the floor and raise my ass high in the air.

She unlocked the butt plug and hung the key around her neck. She greased up my asshole, reached into the cooler and pulled out something that looked like a blue Popsicle but without the stick.

"Mistress Indigo made this up for you before she left," she said.

Without warning she stuffed it in my rectal opening and quickly inserted the metal butt plug and snapped it closed. Steel claws were expanded in my ass and my rectum was totally sealed.

I started panting heavily squirming as my rectal muscles tried to eject the frozen object. Mistress Emerald ordered me to my feet as she knelt before me with the genital cage in her hand.

"Works every time,"

She said as she started to feed my now limp dick into the appliance.

I was still shivering when she ordered me into the drawer.

"I suggest you lay on your side so you're not sitting directly on the plug,"

She started chuckling at my predicament. I laid down on my side and she quickly strapped me down using the straps provided. Just as she was about to slide the door closed a tone indicated that she had a message on her phone.

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers
12