They Called Her Teaser Jeans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I didn't actually say that but I'm certain I couldn't do it. It would be nothing more than having sex with no intimacy."

"But I'm sure you masturbate Teresa, everyone does that."

"I don't understand how me masturbating has anything to do with it?"

"Well isn't masturbation sex with no intimacy? You do it strictly for the pleasure it gives you. So in theory, if you got pleasure from having sex with multiple partners at the same time and no one had any other expectations, isn't that kind of like masturbating? You do it and enjoy it then move on."

"I guess I never thought of it that way. So yes, I agree with the theory. But even if it was something I would enjoy, I would still feel slutty and guilty afterwards."

Teresa got silent as she pondered the conversation for a moment.

"Yea, I still don't think I could ever do that. Now maybe if I were tied or restrained and felt totally helpless I might get past the feelings of guilt. Even then it would probably still bother me. I even feel kind of guilty after I masturbate."

Despite her indecisiveness Teresa's words were music to Derrick's ears. He smiled and nodded towards his buddies.

The conversation ended when Teresa needed to pee. She grabbed her towel and covered herself as she stood up. As she struggled to climb out of the tub she inadvertently gave the men a quick glimpse of her butt and pussy.

The minute Teresa was inside the house Derrick again smiled at his buddies.

"I can't believe this but we're gonna be fucking Teaser Jeans tonight, I'm sure of it!"

When Teresa returned to the hot tub Derrick went inside to pee. Before returning he got the wrist cuffs that he'd bought.

He rolled them up and held them in his hand as he walked back to the hot tub. In the low light neither Teresa Jean nor the other guys noticed the cuffs.

Derrick slid the cuffs inside his towel as he got back into the hot tub. He still wasn't sure how he was going to get the cuffs on Teresa but he now had them in the same vicinity as her.

Teresa finished her drink shortly after Derrick had returned.

"Are you ready for me to mix you another one?"

"I don't know, I really should start sobering up."

Dan again offered her a beer.

"Well okay. I probably shouldn't but I guess I will have one. I may need to sleep on your couch tonight Derrick. This has to be the most drunk I've been in a long time."

"Actually you can have the extra bed if you want. You might as well just keep drinking and enjoy yourself."

For the next fifteen minutes the conversation returned to a little more of the normal things as opposed to the sexual talk from earlier. As Teresa Jean drank her beer she was quieter than earlier. She looked like she had something on her mind.

Derrick kept watching her. Once again it appeared she had her hand between her legs. She was being very discreet but Derrick was certain that she was rubbing her clit.

"Hey Teresa, you doing okay or do you want me to get you another drink?"

"Oh I'm doing fine right now. I'm doing really fine."

Teresa had an intriguing smile on her face as she stared towards Derrick.

"You know, I keep thinking about what we talked about earlier. I don't know why but now you've got me wondering? That whole comparison to masturbation and doing something strictly for the pleasure makes so much sense."

"Well then maybe this would be a good time for me to show you the surprise I have."

"You have a surprise for me? I like surprises. What is it?"

"Close your eyes and hold out your arms. Keep your hands close together."

Teresa Jean laughed nervously.

"I'm a little bit scared of what you might have but okay."

"Make sure you keep your eyes closed until I say to open them."

Derrick took the cuffs out from under his towel and put them in place on Teresa's wrists.

"What do you have Derrick? What are putting on me?"

"Just something that might make you feel a little helpless and vulnerable. You can open your eyes."

Teresa opened her eyes. She looked at the cuffs binding her hands together.

"Oh my god, are you serious? I'm not sure about this?"

"I can take them off if that's what you want."

Teresa was nervous. She took a deep breath and looked at Derrick.

"You can leave them on. I've been thinking about it and I want to do it. I don't know why? It seems so slutty but it's exciting too. I want to know what it's like to be the only female with five horny guys. You just have to promise to never tell anyone."

Although Derrick knew beforehand that this was Teresa's ultimate fantasy he was surprised by her willingness.

"Whoa, I was really not expecting you to say that. But you do have my word. Everything that happens will be our secret."

The other four guys all agreed.

With her hands bound and her agreeing to staying that way Teresa Jean was getting more nervous.

"So how are we doing this Derrick?"

"You don't need to worry about anything, you aren't in control. We are, and you'll know exactly what to do. Maybe the best way to get started is for us to show you the special treat we each have for your enjoyment."

When all five guys stood Teresa saw their cocks. Each of them were already slightly aroused.

"Oh god, seeing your cocks is really making me get horny."

Derrick smiled at seeing her desire.

"Since you're so anxious, we'll give you a sample of the fun before we move inside. But first, since you've seen all of us naked, it's only fair that we see you."

Teresa took a deep breath to calm herself. She slowly raised up out of the water to let the men got their first look at her fully naked body. She had large protruding nipples on her breasts and a very hairy bush was visible between her thick thighs.

At seeing her each of the guys got more aroused. Within seconds their cocks were standing fully erect.

Derrick was eager to proceed.

"Alright Teresa, the first thing you're going to do is put your hands between your legs and rub that hairy pussy for us."

Teresa felt extremely embarrassed as she started to rub herself with five men watching her. Her embarrassment disappeared and she moaned with pleasure when the men began to stroke their cocks.

"Oh god I can't believe I'm really doing this. Watching you guys stroke your cocks is getting me so turned on."

After a few minutes of watching each other Derrick was anxious for more.

"Okay Teresa, now turn around. Bend over and put your hands on the edge of the hot tub."

Teresa turned her wide bubble butt towards the men. They had all enjoyed this view many times with Teresa wearing tight jeans or leggings. Now it was even more enjoyable for them to be seeing her butt crack and her big white bare butt.

After getting in position Teresa looked back over her shoulder. She saw Derrick move behind her. Almost immediately she felt his hard erect penis rubbing against her butt.

Without saying another word Derrick slid his thick cock between her legs. Teresa was instantly in heaven.

"Oh my god yes!"

Derrick slowly moved his cock in and out a few times.

"My god Teresa, your pussy is already incredibly wet."

"I just got so horny thinking about how much I wanted to do this. And now that we've started I want it even more!"

After only a few strokes Derrick removed his cock. He jokingly introduced the next cock.

"And now for contestant number two!"

Dan immediately moved behind Teresa. He grabbed her big chubby butt cheeks and pushed his eight inches of hard cock into her juicy wet hole. Teresa again moaned with pleasure.

"Oh my god that feels so good!"

After giving Teresa a few brief seconds of pleasure Dan pulled out and Rick got in position behind her.

"God I've been waiting a long time to do this."

Rick shoved his fat uncut seven inch salami into Teresa Jeans pussy. His two and a half inch diameter thick cock immediately got her attention.

"Oh my god! I've never had a cock fill my pussy like this. You guys are already driving me crazy."

Rick pulled his cock out then Michael and Joey took their turns with Teresa. She moaned at feeling Michael's seven inches and she especially enjoyed feeling all nine inches of Joey's hard cock sliding deep into her anxious wet cunt.

As Joey removed his cock Derrick informed Teresa that the sampling session was over.

"If you want us to stop now is the time to tell me. Otherwise we're going to go inside and tie you. You will be at our mercy and will do whatever we want for as long as we want Teresa. Are you okay with that?"

"Oh my god, I definitely don't want you to stop. I want to be at your absolute mercy. As long as there's no shit, piss, blood or extreme pain involved I'm okay with anything. I just want to be totally helpless and have no control over whatever you guys want to do."

To avoid any issues afterwards Derrick had instructed his friends to record anything that Teresa agreed to if possible. Both Dan and Rick had gotten her consent recorded on their phones.

Teresa Jean was led inside to the front room where Derrick had his buddies move a large cushioned chair to the center. He instructed her to kneel in the chair facing the back.

With her feet hanging over the edge Derrick had Teresa spread her legs wide. He tied rope from the feet of the chair up and around her ankles.

In the manner she was tied it was impossible for Teresa to put her legs together. She was getting more nervous.

"I can't believe I agreed to letting you guys do this to me."

Dan instructed Teresa to lean forward with her arms over the back of the chair. He ran a rope from the back legs of the chair to the cuffs on her wrists. Dan pulled the rope tight towards the floor and tied it to hold her in position.

When both guys finished Teresa Jean was completely immobilized. Her wide bubble butt and her hairy pussy were both in a position that allowed easy access from behind. Her face was at the perfect height for the guys to fuck her mouth.

Derrick patted Teresa's butt cheek.

"Well well Teresa, that should make you totally helpless to our desires."

Rick, Dan, Michael, and Joey were in front of Teresa stroking their hard cocks. She was breathing so hard watching them that she was nearly hyperventilating

"Oh my god, I can't believe this. Now I'm not sure if I can do it or not."

The four men with their cocks fully erect were standing just a few feet from her face. Dan snickered as he looked directly into her eyes.

"Oh I'm not only sure you can do it Teresa, I know you will do it. You might as well get used to the idea that you're going to be doing whatever we want you to do. You no longer have a choice."

Dan held his hard cock directly in front of her. He slapped it against her cheek a few times then put it near her lips.

"Alright Teresa, lick it. Lick my cock."

Teresa took a deep breath. As she put her tongue on his eight inch cock she began to lick up, down, and all around the head.

At that same moment Teresa felt Derrick's fingers rubbing then penetrating her pussy.

"God I love how wet her pussy is. It's obvious she's horny as hell and wants her pussy filled with cock."

Rick moved beside Dan. He also held his hard cock near to Teresa's face.

"Now lick my cock too."

Teresa turned her face and licked the shiny pink head of Rick's fat uncut cock.

Derrick pushed his nose into her butt hole and sniffed. He then slid his tongue into her wet slit and Teresa moaned with pleasure as Derrick licked her pussy.

Michael traded places with Dan and held his hard cock in front of Teresa.

"It's time for you to taste my delicious cock Teresa. Now lick it good!"

Within seconds Joey and Rick also switched places. It had only been a few minutes and Teresa was busy licking her fourth different cock.

While Teresa licked his friends cocks Derrick continued smelling her ass and eating her pussy.

"Damn guys, you won't believe how great her ass smells and how good her pussy tastes! Who wants to be next to sniff Teresa's big sexy butt and lick her juicy horny cunt?"

Rick was happy to trade positions with Derrick.

"Oh yea, I do love the smell of a big sweet ass and I've always imagined smelling this one."

Rick buried his face into Teresa's butt and breathed deeply as he began to lick her pussy. Derrick had moved in front of her. He didn't say a word. He just held his cock near to her face and Teresa began to lick it.

Derrick watched and smiled. He pushed the head against Teresa's lips.

"Put your lips over the head and take my cock into your mouth."

Derrick pushed the full length of his cock into Teresa's mouth.

"Oh god yes. I always knew you would look sexy with my cock in your mouth. It will look even sexier when I fill it with cum."

Teresa looked timidly at Derrick as he removed his cock from her mouth.

"I don't mind sucking your cocks but I'm not sure about doing more. I would prefer if you would cum on my face and not in my mouth."

"Gee Teresa, I don't recall you mentioning that as something you didn't want. It's a shame but now you don't have a say in what happens. Maybe no one will cum in your mouth. But if anyone does, it won't be in your mouth for long. You'll get the pleasure of swallowing it."

Teresa didn't say another word. She did keep thinking about it and was hoping to somehow avoid it.

Over the next few minutes the rotation among the men continued. Teresa was licking and sucking cocks while others took turns fondling her tits, eating her pussy, and smelling or eating her butt.

By the time each of the guys had taken their turn at giving her oral pleasure Teresa she was so horny she could hardly stand it. She had enjoyed the sample of cock she'd gotten earlier in her pussy and she was anxious for more.

Derrick again had moved behind her and Teresa moaned as he fingered her pussy.

"Oh yea, I think this pussy has had enough foreplay. What do you think Teresa?"

Without saying anything further or giving her time to answer, Derrick grabbed her butt cheeks. With one quick hard thrust he rammed his thick cock deep into her anxious pussy and Teresa squealed loudly.

"Oh my god yes, that's what I've been wanting. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my horny pussy!"

Derrick thrust his cock deep and hard into the wet hole that he'd been wanting for such a long time. After about a minute of fast hard fucking he quickly removed his rock hard cock from Teresa's pussy.

"Take over Danny boy."

Dan immediately shoved his eight inch cock into her juicy hole. As he rapidly thrust his cock in and out of her pussy Teresa squealed with pleasure.

"Oh my god yes, that feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Dan couldn't keep up the pace that he was going without quickly blowing his load and summoned Rick to take over. It was another quick switch. Dan removed his cock and Rick immediately shoved his fat one in.

Teresa Jean had a third different cock fucking her hot horny pussy within a few minutes time. She was breathing rapidly from the fast paced fucking and panting from the pleasure of Rick's big fat cock.

"Oh god, you guys have me so turned on! I don't know how much of this I can take."

As the words left her mouth Rick pulled out. Michael shoved his cock in and Teresa loved it.

"Oh god this is so good!"

After another minute of rapid hard fucking Joey took over. As he thrust his nine inches of hard cock in and out of her pussy Teresa squealed with delight.

"God I love this so much! I love having cock in my pussy. Oh my god yes, fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my hot horny pussy!"

Teresa was panting hard from the intense pleasure as Derrick took over to start a second round of fucking. After more than five non-stop minutes of fast hard fucking the look of ecstasy on her face made it obvious how much she was enjoying it.

When each of the five guys had finished a second round of fucking in the same manner as the first Teresa was beyond delight. She was squealing and screaming with pleasure.

"Oh god yes, I love this, I love this so much. I love being a helpless slut and I love your cocks. Just keep fucking me, keep fucking me and don't stop!"

After more than ten minutes of non-stop fucking Teresa was still rapidly thrusting her big hips as she begged to be fucked. The white creamy pussy cum running down the inside of her thighs made it obvious just how much she was enjoying herself. She already had cum multiple times and Teresa Jean wanted more.

Derrick was again next in line. He rammed his hard cock into Teresa's juicy wet pussy to start a third round of hard fucking.

"I bet you've never been fucked this long and hard in your life".

Teresa was gasping to catch her breath.

"This is the most incredible sex I've ever had. I've never been this turned on. Just keep fucking me for as long as you guys want."

That was another comment that one of the guys got recorded on his cell phone. It pretty much insured that whatever happened, Teresa wouldn't be able to dispute her willingness to be fucked.

After another minute or so of fast hard fucking Derrick removed his cock. Instead of getting back in the fuck line he moved in front of Teresa.

Dan got into position behind her. He pulled Teresa Jean tight against him and shoved his eight inch cock deep in her pussy. Dan had a tight hold on her butt as he fucked her with short and very rapid strokes.

It only took a moment for Teresa to realize from the pleasurable groans that Dan was about to fill her pussy with a load of cum. She was more than ready to enjoy that pleasure.

Teresa began to rapidly move her big wide hips in sync with Dan.

"Oh yea, fuck me Dan, fuck me. I want your hot load in my pussy. Oh god yes fill my pussy!"

Dan groaned loudly.

"Oh fucking yea. I'm going to fill your cunt!"

Dan's cock throbbed with excitement and he began to ejaculate. Teresa Jean felt his load shooting deep inside her cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she squealed with delight as her body shook with orgasmic pleasure.

Teresa was still fully absorbed in her pleasure when Dan removed his cock from her pussy. Rick immediately shoved his fat uncut cock in her cum filled hole.

"Oh god yes Rick, I can't wait to feel your big thick cock fill me with cum. Fuck my cunt, fuck my slutty cum filled cunt."

"Oh I am going to fill your cunt Teresa but I'm going to take my time and make you wait for it. I'm sure you won't mind getting a long slow ride on my big cock."

Rick began to fuck Teresa's slimy creamy cunt with long slow deep thrusts. It took her a moment to slow her own pace but then she loved feeling that big thick cock moving slowly in and out of her pussy. The anticipation of having her cunt filled with more cum excited her even more.

While Rick slowly fucked her Derrick stood in front of Teresa stroking his thick hard cock. He enjoyed seeing the pleasure on her face and was getting more turned on as he watched her.

Derrick looked into her eyes and moved closer to Teresa.

"I was about to cum in your pussy but I decided it would be fun to use your mouth. Especially after you said you didn't want anyone to cum in it. I've waited a long time to have you suck my cock Teresa and I've always imagined filling your mouth with cum."

Teresa looked nervous despite the pleasure she was feeling in her pussy.

"Please Derrick, not in my mouth. Make me suck you or do anything else that you want but please don't cum in my mouth. I've never been able to let a guy do that."

"Oh come on, you've never let a guy cum in your mouth? That's even better. I'll have the privilege of being the first."

"Please Derrick please. Anything but that."

"Since you seem resistant to the idea I've got something that will give you no choice in the matter."

Michael had already retrieved the ring gag. As he placed the band over her head Teresa began to panic. Before she could say anything Derrick positioned it in her mouth.