They Come at Night

Story Info
The ghost hunting crew get spooked!
3.6k words
4.22
18.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rusty grey-ish van pulled into an empty spot in front of the seedy motel. The engine stopped, given some of the sounds the vehicle had made, possibly for good. The motel itself had clearly seen better days, and wasn't as close to civilization as the website had implied. The whole trip was looking like a bit of a bust. Three young women exited the hunk of junk, just happy to stretch their legs after the long, boring trip.

Cassandra Coen, who came up with the totally original idea of a ghost hunting channel, was the leader (by default.) 22 years old, her shoulder length, naturally red hair was pinned into a professional bun, keeping it out of her face and letting people appreciate her striking, blue eyes. She wore a simple jeans and tee combo, nothing special, with a pair sensible sneakers on her feet. As she stepped out, she looked up frowned at the darkening sky.

Second out of the van stepped Serena Jennings, a short but shapely black woman who dressed (and lived) a lot more stylishly. For the moment she was wearing a figure hugging white sundress that held to every curve tightly and left a lot of leg exposed, but she was always careful to keep a few different outfits nearby. Her white heels were far from sensible but a lot of experience in them let her keep. Most of the time, anyway. The same age as her best friend Cassandra, but in some ways a lot more youthful.

The two were ready and willing to put in the effort and support their channel, but technologically they had no idea. Luckily Serena had hooked them up with the gothy 20 year old Lily Blake, who had a passion for the underappreciated behind-the-scenes work. Physically she was less blessed than her sort-of-friend Serena, but her short skirts and black thigh high silk stockings had a tendency to catch some eyes, both male and female. Her piercing green eyes complimented by a pair of thick framed glasses, and shoulder length black hair that stood out from her pale skin.

"The story is that room thirteen is, you know, haunted," Serena explained to the others as they stretched, "At least that's what the reviews say."

"Uh-huh," Cassandra was more cynical about the location, but stopped short of eye rolling, "Is that what you've been so excited about? Internet reviews? Maybe you could have shared this with us a little sooner."

"I know it doesn't sound like much to go on, but just think of it! We could be the first team to get this place on camera!"

"Unless the reviews are just a big shared joke." Lily said, darkly.

"It's worth a look, trust me, I know my stuff." Serena said, flashing her pearly whites.

Inside the dirty office sat a thin, unshaven man who was clearly uninterested in the job. "How many rooms?" He asked, not even looking up from his tattered book.

"Three, including room thirteen," Cassandra began, "And -"

Lily whispered something to Serena, who grabbed Cassandra by the shoulder and pointed back to the door. Confused, Cassandra followed the pair back out of the office.

Serena stayed silent for a moment as the team stood out in the quickly approaching night.

Finally, slightly embarrassed, she let it out, "We kinda kind of spent a lot just getting out here," She said quietly, "If you want a room each you'll have to chip in a little more."

Cassandra could feel her flimsy wad of cash crying out from her hip pocket. She considered cursing, but her level headedness won out. Getting a separate room for everyone would have been a waste anyway. Besides, as the leader she should have been keeping track of finances. "All right, all right. So... we get two rooms then."

"Yeah, so which of you two is going to be sleeping in the room with all the action?" Lily piped in.

Cassandra and Serena shared a glance. "Serena." blurted out Cassandra. "I know how you feel about this kind of thing.

Serena grinned, "You're damn right, C."

Cassandra was a tiny bit disappointed that it wouldn't be her in there, but it was probably nothing anyway. Plus, she knew she could always do the voiceover work for the video.

As the selfless leader made her way back into the office to make arrangements and pay up, Lily grabbed Serena's hand and dragged her over to the van. "You. Help me carry all this junk!" She ordered, sounding serious.

"Junk...?" Serena questioned, "This stuff cost us a small fortune!"

"It's all relative," Lily explained as she unpacked, "If you want proper image quality, the real deal stuff, you pay big. This stuff will do, but - Hey! Don't think getting me talking gets you outta this, get to work."

Serena couldn't help admiring the goth's tight little ass as she bent over to pick up a pile of cables. Not that she was into that sort of thing, of course.

When Cassandra returned, holding a pair of well-abused keys, she carefully avoided doing any work herself. Instead she made a big deal of unlocking the so-called cursed room. Lily did most of the setup, making sure the three cameras covered most of the actual room. She left the bathroom empty for the sake of privacy.

"It's recorded on those and the signal is carried over these wires," She explained, clearly getting used to having to run them through her actions, "Can't always rely on a wireless signal, at least not when I have the option. We do have a live wireless feed from the laptop using my app though. Smartphones are actually pretty useful occasionally."

Cassandra simply smiled and nodded.

The supposedly haunted room was larger than the others and clearly a lot less frequented. The only window was small and located behind the bed, which provided privacy but not much light. Not that there was a lot of that left. The walls were bare, with lighter patches on the cheap paint that revealed past decorations. There was was a smell to the room, an odd tangy thing that was strangely familiar.

Serena examined the clean (but not that clean) bed and tossed her oversized travel bag on top of the covers. "We have night vision, right? We paid for that?" She asked as she pulled the cheap, thin blue blanket into a ball, "Those cameras, will they see through a sheet?"

Lily grinned, "Hey, you never know."

Serena looked back at her with a blank expression.

"No." Lily added.

"Good," Said Cassandra, "Hey, are you absolutely sure you want to be on camera, assuming something actually happens, that is."

Serena, bent over and digging through her bag, ignored the question, "What will I wear?"

"Keep it PG-13." Lily called out as she left the room, trailing her cables.

"Answer my question." Cassandra said.

Serena wiggled her cute rear at her oh-so-serious friend. "If it's real, and it happens, I want to be right there in the middle of it. Now turn around and let me change, C!"

Cassandra quickly obeyed. She wasn't exactly a prude, but seeing her childhood friend nude was a line she didn't want to cross. As she tried not to think about what was going on behind her, she became aware of the thin walls making it easy to hear Lily in the next room. Cassandra concentrated on those telltale sounds. First the beeps and boops of Lily's old, loud laptop, then, assumably once everything was set up, the slam of a door. Some more muffled noises, then the shower starting. Cassandra idly wondered if the locks even worked on the bathroom doors.

"All right, C, turn around!"

Startled out of her line of thought, Cassandra turned. Before her stood her oldest friend, and she tried to keep that in mind before she made any insulting comments.

Covering the small hourglass figure was a sheer white negligee, with a pair of shapely, slightly oversized breasts stretching out the front. By some miracle the dark nipples poking through weren't really visible. The bottom of the flimsy thing was less sheer but left a hell of a lot of visible. Her panties were so lacey and so small that it was difficult to imagine what could even be holding them together. To top it all of was a pair of black and white striped thigh high stockings, which made for an overall odd theme.

Cassandra's face turned beet red and she furrowed her brow, "You will be on camera, did you somehow forget that in the last five minutes?"

"Trust me, this will get some extra views." Serena said, striking a seductive pose for the nearest camera.

In a huff, the leader of the trio retreated back to her own room, too tired to argue the point, hoping Lily would be able to do some clever editing to keep the video from being too racy for the channel.

Her room was certainly more lived-in, but not uninhabitable given the team's miniscule budget. There was one problem though: a single bed to share between the remaining investigators.

Lily sat cross-legged on a corner of the bed with her laptop, fittingly, on her lap. She had switched to an oversized black tee but with her familiar black stockings still on. Her hair had a telltale after-shower sheen to it. When she saw the group's leader had arrived she simply gave a thumbs up.

"You approve of her little outfit? I guess it's two to one, then." Cassandra said, defeatedly.

She made her way into the cramped bathroom and closed the door. Too tired to even shower, Cassandra kicked off her shoes and shimmied out of her light jeans. Wiping the steamy mirror, she admired her own smooth, well toned legs. A quick shower was just what she needed.

The water was still hot and felt amazing after the long drive. She took a long time soaping up and even longer washing it off again. The warm water running over her curves heated her up inside and out. A few times she touched herself, feeling the heat between her legs. She briefly considered getting off right then and there. Remembering just how easily she could hear inside the other rooms, she quickly decided against it.

After her relaxing wash she slipped into a tiny pair of shorts, a long tee, and tied her hair into a ponytail. She was too tired to do much more so she turned out the batroom light and returned to the bedroom.

Climbing under the covers, she sat with her knees up and logged into the custom app on her phone. The light in Serena's room was still on. As her friend walked around the room striking poses, the harsh lighting gave the video a moody feel.

"So what now?" Cassandra typed on her phone.

A second passed then, on camera, Serena picked up her own phone and read the message. She waved to a camera and answered out loud, "I'm assuming you can hear me in there. I say we turn out the lights and just see what happens. Wing it."

On the other side of the bed came soft taps on a keyboard. Lily had slipped into bed unnoticed. A second later a text popped up.

"I'm right next to you." Cassandra groaned.

"Right, but she isn't."

"Oh, yeah."

Cassandra got back to her phone, "Well, let's go then, I guess. Turn out the lights." She typed.

The camera feed blacked out momentarily then, as the night vision adjusted, the two young women watched Serena sit on her knees in the middle of the bed.

"We're going to do most of the exposition with voiceover. All recorded afterwards," Typed out Lily, "You can say... whatever. Maybe we'll even use some of it."

For the next couple hours the three of them chatted casually, two through text and one out loud to a seemingly empty room. The combination of boredom and darkness got to Cassandra first and she slowly sank into the bed, until she was snoring quietly. Her phone sat unlocked on her chest. Lily held out for slightly longer, but she too gave in. She moved her laptop onto a chair next to the bed and lay on her side, which led to resting her eyes, which was basically it.

In the adjoining room Serena barely noticed the lack of replies. In fact she had not been paying much attention to her phone at all. Growing cold, and still stiff after the long ride, she climbed under the single sheet and spread out. Her bed at home was smaller but more comfortable, she observed. Despite the lack of action, Serena was excited at the prospect of seeing a ghost. The feeling gradually grew into a familiar tingling between her legs.

"Anybody there?" She asked the empty room, not sure if she was talking to her friends, or some other anybody. The silence was deafening. Serena lay back ran a finger down her body, lazily tracing circles around her cute belly button. Her breath quickened and shortly her other hand gently cupped a perky breast.

As the cute black girl teased herself, she felt her heart beating faster through her chest. She was secretly thrilled to be playing with herself while being filmed. The hand at her midsection moved lower, tickling her small, carefully trimmed patch of pubic hair as it passed by. She let out a restrained moan and moved onward to the front of her panties. The tiny white patch of material covering her most delicate place was noticeably damp. Breathing just a little faster, Serena massaged the front of her panties while she pinched idly at a nipple.

Deep inside her a warmth built up. Her legs unconsciously spread a little further, and her hand trailed up to the top of her skimpy underwear. After resisting the urge for a moment or two her fingers slid beneath. A breath caught in her throat as practised fingers stroked the sensitive skin. Right there in front of three cameras she slowly circled two fingers over her aching clit, the subtle movement of the sheets making it somewhat obvious what was going on. The smell of sex filled the room.

"Mmmm," She moaned.

The tiny bundle of nerves responded to her touch, sending bolts of lightning up her spine. She arched her back and hissed. Faster and faster she moved while her body writhed under the sheet. More moans escaped out from between her painted lips. As her moment of release approached her toes curled and she sank her head back into the pillow.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! Oh God." She whimpered.

She came as quietly as possible. The hand on her breast leapt to her face to cover a cry of ecstasy while the one between her legs moved erratically. Her eyes squeezed shut and her mind went blank. The feeling between her legs rolled over her in waves and she slowly played with her sensitive clit, extending the orgasm for as long as possible.

"Wow." She moaned, satisfied.

Eventually, once her body calmed down, Serena relaxed into the mattress, pulling her hand back up onto her flat belly to gently caress the smooth skin. Her breathing slowed and she passed into a peaceful sleep.

The room returned to silence, other than the steady ticking of a cheap clock on the far wall, which was fast approaching midnight. In the other room there was a flash of static of the feed. Lily frowned and stirred in her sleep. The laptop continued recording.

The temperature back in Serena's room lowered dramatically, until it was downright chilly. Her nipples quickly hardened and poked at her negligee. A shadow flickered across the sleeping woman, then another. Serena's hands were lifted and moved together above her head, held in place. The single sheet covering her slid down over her curves and bunched up around her feet. Unknowingly exposed, she shivered, but didn't wake.

As the cameras silently watched, Serena's large breasts began to move slightly. Some invisible force gently tugged at her nipples and she let out a soft sigh. A warmth enveloped each of them, gently suckling through the negligee. Lower down, her legs were slowly pushed apart.

A warm breeze tickled her pubic hair, sending goosebumps all over her body. Despite the temperature of the room she started to sweat. The bottom half of her negligee shifted then bunched up around her waist and something invisible climbed under her panties, until they were bulging out from her body.

"Ohhh... right there." She mumbled, still dozing.

In her dreams Serena could feel hands on her sensitive skin, gently rubbing all over. More hands grabbed her hips, holding her in place and lifting her bottom half slightly. Beneath her lacy underwear she was penetrated by a long, delicate finger. The intruder reached deep inside and carefully rubbed her in just the right place, while outside her clit hummed against a playful thumb.

"Oooh, oh yeah. Fuck!"

As the sleeping woman's cries became louder, Lily woke up. Rubbing her eyes and watching the laptop she struggled to comprehend what she was seeing. When she realised exactly what was going on she let out a quiet gasp and grabbed her glasses.

Serena's legs shook and her feet kicked but the hands held her in place. The bulge under her panties moved with a determined rhythm and she bit her lip. Her hips tried to move, to rise up and bring her body closer to that wonderful touch. Juices flowed freely, flooding her panties and soaking the sheet badly. Serena's stockinged legs shook and unconsciously tried to wrap around the intruder but her ankles were held in place.

"Mmm. Oh! Please! Make me cum!"

Lily absentmindedly began to rub her own clit as she watched the erotic show, feeling guilty, but thrilled by the voyeurism. As heat radiated between her legs she felt herself giving in to the naughty feelings, moaning as loudly as she dared. Her pussy dripped and throbbed and she desperately tried not to give in completely. She felt a stirring behind her and nearly came at the thought of being caught.

With her body almost completely restrained, Serena writhed as much as she could against her restraints. Her skin burned with pleasure and her head thrashed around on the pillow. Loud panting filled the room. Her panties stretched back and forth obscenely. Her clit throbbed and her breasts bounced wildly.

"It's so - I'm gonna..." She moaned.

Just as she began to peak the touching slowed, and she groaned in disappointment. Her body thrust against the intruder, her arms struggled, trying and failing to get herself off. Once her body started cooling off the touching resumed and she cried out in relief. This pattern repeated itself over and over, bringing the desperate woman to the edge over and over, until her mind was slipping into a desperate lust.

"Please," She begged, "Please make me cum."

The dirty talk thrilled Lily so much that she came right then and there, her body seizing as the dirty act washed through her mind. She gritted her teeth, desperately trying not to scream as her senses were overwhelmed. The feeling slowly faded but her mind raced as she continued watching the feed. Normally a one-and-done kind of girl, she found herself craving another orgasm.

Her fingers, still soaked in her own juices, continued to rub herself. She turned, hungrily looking at the other woman in bed with her.

"I'm gonna - Oh God I'm - I'm cumming so fucking -"

The force of her climax was so powerful that Serena awoke with a scream. Ecstasy boiled up from within her and every nerve in her body cried out at once. Her back arched to an absurd degree. Her nails dug down into her palms, knuckles turning white. Her ass lifted into the air and her hips gyrated perversely. Serena had never felt so good, and her orgasm seemed to last for an eternity. Blind and deaf with pleasure, she moaned and shook on the bed.

As the feeling slowed she blinked in confusion, looking down at her sweaty exposed body. Her negligee clung to her wet skin, exposing every detail of her body underneath. She gingerly reached down and prodded her sex and shivered at the feeling. Despite the strangeness of the event her climax left her spent and she slowly drifted back to sleep, a content smile on her face. As she dozed off she was dimly aware of some very interesting sounds coming from the next room.

When sun rose the next day Cassandra woke. Confused by the unusual location, she stretched and looked around the room, slowly regaining her senses. The other half of the bed was empty and the laptop was absent, and Cassandra could vaguely remember the previous day, realising Lily must already be up. The sheet beneath her felt slippery, and despite having a full night's sleep she was oddly drained. As she sat up, a strong smell from the mattress reached her nose and she became aware of sounds in the nearby bathroom.

12