They Crawled I Won

Story Info
As they say revenge is best served cold.
14.1k words
3.11
36.7k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tim Taylor. I grew up with my best friend. He lived two doors up from me. His name was John Browning. The big difference between the two of us. He was better looking than me. When we showered his cock at least eight inches in length and one and a half inches in diameter. When he had a hard on showing off to all us lads.

Well, mine was a mere seven inches and one and a quarter inch in diameter. I was born with it so I had to live with it.

John Browning, he was a bit squeamish where I was not. He did not like anything that crawled. As we were coming to the end of our education. He dated lots of girls. But there was one girl he kept on returning to. Her name was Kimberly Woods (Kim for short). It looked like they would be. Staying together for ever.

I hadn't said a word to John. But I wanted her. I found out he had fucked her. And they were through for a time.

Kim was everything you wanted in a woman. From head to toe. She did not date for some time. But she went back to him on and off. He went away it was my chance to ask her for a date. As luck would have it, she and I stared to date.

I had the brains where he had the brawn. For someone who was squeamish. John was one of those people who was happy with the status quo. Where I was going to go up the long ladder of success.

Kim was looking for a stable life. With a good income from her husband to be. I fit the bill.

After six months of dating strong. It was time to ask her would she marry me. She said, "YES."

Kim and I broke up a few times. I often wondered why?

But we were to be married. We had been wed for two years now. I noticed one day she did not like anything that crawled. But I said nothing to her. Our life in bed was perfect in every way.

Then one-night Kim told me she was going to a college reunion on a Wednesday night. She told me. We are going to attend. And where it was going to be held. In a hotel on the other side of town. That was a twenty minutes' drive each way.

Yes, the dreaded work, I was unable to go to the reunion. I should have been there. And one of her old girls was going to pick her up while I was at work and bring her home.

Well, that night Kim met John Browning. I was expecting her home for half ten. It was nearly half eleven and no sign of her. I rang her mobile phone it went to voice mail. I left a message ring me right away.

I did that for the next hour. Still no sign of her. So, I went to the hotel. Walked up to the reception. I asked if a Mrs. Kim Taylor had booked in the register for the night. I could see the name of John Browning.

Could you tell me if a Mr John Browning has booked in. Because I have only just arrived and I would like to see him right away.

"I believe him and his wife have just gone up," The night receptionist told me.

"May I have his room number then before they fall asleep," I said.

I was given it. The problem was John Browning was not married?

Up to the room. I knocked and told him through the door. He had left his small camera case on the table where he had been sitting.

He opened the door. Standing with a towel round his waist. With a whacking big bulge sticking out. He started to speak. I pushed passed him. There was my Kim naked on the bed with her legs spread as far as they could. Waiting for his cock.

That was it. Kim tried to say," it's not what you think."

"So, you laying there with your legs spread wide. Waiting for is bulging cock sticking out from the towel is all a mistake. Sorry Kim we are through. Divorce is the next step for us SLUT. I turned to John Browning.

"You fucked her before we were married. And I wonder how many times. While we have been married. Well carry on. You can have the slut for the rest of your life. And you are going to marry her. Because of that affair you had when we were in collage. I know where she and her husband lives. He will be in for a shock what he is going to find out," I said.

"You bastard so you are going to blackmail me into marrying Kim," John said.

"You have a few options. 1 Marry her. 2 Run away. 3 Wait for her husband to knock on your door. I wish I could be there for that," I said smiling all the time.

I turn to Kim.

"It's been nice knowing you. I will pack your clothes for you. Are you picking them up in the next hour or so? Or tomorrow afternoon when this bastard has finished fucking you to death," I said.

I left the room and went home my life was now in shreds. Thankfully I am young and we had no kids. Kim came home within minutes of me arriving home. She wanted to talk. I didn't.

She tried and tried to explain what had happened. In the end this is what I told her.

Kim, I knew he fucked you many times even when we were dating. I was in love with you and blocked it out of my head. I wonder how many times he as fucked you on my bed since we have been married. Well, it over with the two of us. It was nice being married to you we are getting divorce.

"Tim, he does not want to marry me. he told me that in the hotel seconds after you left," Kim said.

I can guarantee he will marry you," I said.

"Why what do you have on him," Kim said.

"That's for me to know. He will marry you that's a certainty," I said.

"Do you want to pack now and go back to the hotel and him or tomorrow morning, "I said.

"Tim, I love you and only you. It was just sex with him there was no love like we have," Kim said.

" Kim Answer me one question. In the last two years how many times. HAVE YOU FUCKED HIM," I said?

Her head dropped and there was a mumble from her.

"Kim, I have worked it out on the way home. You were late home every few weeks. Mainly on Monday and Friday nights. On those Monday nights we had no sex. But we had sex on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Friday nights no sex until Sunday. Because you had to get over the size of his cock inside you before you would let me fuck you. And you stayed at home on sick leave. Sick leave Ha. He was here fucking you to death on our bed and where fucking else in the house, "I said.

Her head dropped and burst into tears. All I could hear was I love you and only you. I told her to go to bed and I would sleep on the couch.

Thursday morning, I was up and ready. Rang in work and told them I had a family problem to deal with. First point of call was the bank we did not have much. But I drew out half of what was there. Change my account details and had my salary paid into my new one. Joint cards. Mine was cancelled. The house was rented thank god.

Next step was a divorce lawyer. I found one. And I asked for meeting. He had a cancelation so he saw me that Thursday. Told him the story from the night before. I wanted a divorce from Kim as soon as possible. He had the standard papers already drawn up. All that had to be done was fill in the name and the address. He asked when should he have then served, I asked for tonight.

I was all done. So, I went back to work and told my boss what was going on. Next step my salary moved to my new account. I worked the rest of the day out. It was time to go home. It was not home it was a roof over my head for the time being.

Kim, had stayed at home and was cooking dinner. Yes, she was trying to make it up to me. It was too little too late. I ate her dinner with little conversation. I went to my car and bought in the house a camp bed. I bought on the way home. Ha what home? It was to be our love nest. It was now a house full of hate from me.

When I walked in with the camp bed.

Kim, said," we need to talk."

Yes, those twelve letters. That make the worst sentence that anyone could make. Kim, did the talking I sat there gripping my teeth. I was thinking of my revenge on the two of them. There was a knock at the door I stayed sat down. I knew who it was.

"Kim, answered the door. There was man in a pin striped suit holding a Brown envelope.

"Are you Mrs. Kim Taylor," the man said to her.

"Yes, she replied.

"You have just been served," he said.

"What with," Kim said.

"Divorce papers," he said.

With that he walked away Kim's waterworks were in full flow. She now knew the end was near.

"Tim, Tim, Tim please let me explain," Kim said between her sobbing.

" Kim, I saw you lay on a bed with your legs wide open waiting for that bastard to fuck you. There nothing in this world you can say to me that will change my mind. We are getting divorced. I you want someone to fuck you. His name John Browning. You know where he lives. Pack and go. And I don't ever want to be near you ever again.

Kim packed and left. Good riddance to the SLUT. She signed the papers and we were divorced. I was a free man.

Two days after the divorce was through. I was knocking at John Browning front door. He opened the door.

"What the fuck do you want," he said to me.

"I have called to find out when you to are getting married," I said to him.

"We are not getting married you can have her back right now," he said.

"Anyhow does Louse Jamison ring a bell," I said.

"So, what," he said.

"She had twins and they are yours. I wonder what her husband will have to say. After I have spoken with him. And I will give him your name and address. The food in hospital these days is not too bad for a cripple," I said.

"You will do that to a mate," he said.

"Too true mate. Like you have been fucking Kim for over two fucking years. You have one week to get married. Or I will be bringing Louse husband here. I can't wait for that meeting I will film it and watch it over and over again. Get fucking married or else," I said.

I walked away with a spring in my step laughing. Kim was at the door asking what was going on. He must have given her a right load of bullshit. Well, they were married. As they say revenge is best served cold. And my revenge was about to start.

A month had now had passed and I was on my way home from work to my one-bedroom apartment. And there in the side of the road a dead cat.

Stage one of my revenge was now to start.

I stopped and picked the dead cat up. Turned round and headed for their love nest. He always left his car open. Walked up to his car and opened the engine compartment. The dead cat was spread out on top of the engine. The following morning there would have been a smell. But when he would be driving. The smell of cooking dead cat would make him vomit. And when he would look at the engine with the cooked dead cat he would vomit. And he would have to get someone to remove it.

The best of it was he drove Kim to work and she had a good sense of smell.

Stage two.

From then on, I looked for dead animals at the side of the road. It was about another month later another dead cat with it heads half gone. Turned round and headed for his home. He never bothered to lock his car. I opened the boot and put the dead cat over the exhaust next to the spare wheel. The smell of the dead cat would linger on until he looked in the boot.

Stage three.

I left it two months and went to a fishing tackle shop. I bought maggots and maggots that had turned with their shells on. I headed for his house. His car was locked. He was learning. But his window was partly open. I used a newspaper from my car like a tundish and poured the maggots into his car. They would find some hiding place in his car. In a week or two his car would be full of files. What was left with was the maggots with shells on? I spread them around the garden hoping the birds would not eat them.

It was time to call on Kim some important mail had come for her. All I had to do was redirect it. But it was a poor excuse. But I wanted to see how they were getting on. They invited me in that was a surprise. And told me someone was getting at them with dirty deeds. While I was there, I looked for a vent or an open top window. I found a vent on a wall with no window that was at the side of the house.

Stage four.

I left it for two more months. I wanted creepy crawliest of all types. I had to find somewhere where they sold them. Exotic animal shop was the best place I found. The range was vast. Purchased earwigs' cockroaches woodlice and beetles. Well, he was a louse. I waited this time down the road where they lived. They went out. I tried the door it was open. Forget the vent. The cockroaches went in there fancy kitchen. Woodlice and beetles, I scattered on the furniture. They soon disappeared. The earwigs I dropped in Kim underwear drawer. They would find new homes. Winter was on its way. So, I had to wait until it was warmer in six months' time. I must have cost a bit to have the house cleared of bugs.

I was time for me to get on with my life. And put Kim out of my mind. It was mid-week and two single lads were in the works restaurant. We had spoken before. They were the type that wanted a good time with no strings attached. I wanted to do that for some time. Before looking for the right woman WHO would not cheat on me nor I on her. To hell with it in for a penny in for a pound. I went and sat at their table.

"Sorry lads for butting in. But I would some information of you. If you don't mind," I said to them.

"Yes, Tim what do you what to know," they said.

"All I want to know is where you find nice girls. because as you know I am divorced. I want some female company," I said.

"Can you dance," they said to me.

"Yes, pretty good why," I said.

"There two dance halls in this town that are not bad. The Velvet Room is the best one we have found. Try different nights. There a wide mixture of women of all ages. Some looking for long time affairs and others for one-night stands. Some are looking for husbands?" they said to me.

Thursday, I went and had a haircut and a manicure and bought a new shirt. Picked up to of my suits and had them cleaned and pressed. Friday picked up my suits and went home to my one-bedroom apartment. I must have been in the bathroom a full hour. I was scrubbed nice and clean. On went my aftershave and got dressed.

Friday night off to the Velvet Room for eight pm and became a member. I was able to go into the main room for a dance. The women that passed me they were all good to look at. Wondering round the room asking young and the same age as myself for a dance. Since I was a pretty good dancer but a bit stiff, I was soon into it. That night nobody caught my eye but I was meeting women and started to chat with them. I looked how the men were dressed. I had to change my dress code. I went home to my apartment undressed and fell asleep.

Saturday when I woke up, I was stiff all over. I needed a hot shower to loosen up. Then I went out and bought some new clothes for dancing in. Went home and had a second hot shower. Then I made my dinner got dressed in my new clothes and off to the Velvet Room.

Fuck it tonight let's look for a one-night stand. There she was older than me with all the right curves. I danced with her all night she was begging for it. Before we left, I went to the gents and it the condom machine for a few packets. We headed for the hotel four hundred yards down the road.

Up to the room I paid for. She knew what we were there for. Her dance dress hit the floor within eight steps of walking into the room. She had an hour shaped body. What a pair of tits hiding in that with bra. Her knickers where the type you could see. If she was twirling around on the dance floor not giving much away. That did not matter to much. They were going to be hitting the floor shelve for a while.

My jacket it the chair in the corner and I had hold of her waist and our lips met for the first time. She was pulling my shirt out of my pants and undoing my belt. My zip was down and my pants button undone. I was kicking of my shoes. My pants fell down my legs. Undoing her bra at the same time. Kicking of my pants they landed somewhere.

All I had on by now. was my brief's and all she had on was her knickers and dance shoes. She grabs hold of my brief's and she knelt down taking with her my briefs. Out jumped my seven inches one and a quarter inch cock. She held my cock a second and it went right inside her mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down my cock sucking for all her worth. She was trying to give me a blow job but I was there to fuck her. I was hold her head and started to lift her up using her hair.

She let out a moan. But she came of my cock and stood up. I walked her backwards towards the bed. She held on to my cock rubbing me hard. Her legs contacted with the bottom of the bed and she fell backwards. Grabbed hold of her knickers and dragged them off her in double quick time. There was what I wanted a cunt to fuck and a pair of big tits to play with.

As I pulled her knickers of. Her legs spread so wide it looked she was doing the splits. I had the sense to have a condom close by. I unwrapped it and slid it down my cock. She was rubbing her cunt for me. I wasted no time mounting the bed and slipped my seven inches in with one long slow push. She let out a long moan. My hips were going up and down so fast I was not going to last long. Then she let out a scream she was Cumming well before me. Then I let out my scream calling out I am Cumming. I filled the condom and pulled out of her. Falling at her side. She pulled of the condom.

"I want it raw," she said rubbing me up and down.

"But, But," I said.

"No fucking But's. Fuck me doggie style," she said.

She was kneeling at the bottom of the bed. I was on my feet as quick as you could say Jack Robinson. Her legs looked twice as wide. But my target was that wet cunt. It slipped in with one push. A long-awaited raw fuck I was having. And that's what she wanted. Holding her hips, I thrusted in and out. But I wanted to squeeze those tits. Leaning forward grabbing hold of a tit in each hand.

Her face it the bed. she held both my hands on her tits and I squeezed and squeezed. She moaned and moaned. My hips were going now twice as fast. Then she called out faster and fucking harder I did as ask. Then she was moaning calling out I am Cumming. I was coming at the same time. My cock exploded in her cunt. Raw sex is all I wanted and she gave it to me.

I fucked her forwards and finished off with a second doggie fuck. Three raw fucks I wish it had been four. She cleaned herself up and got dressed.

"I had best get home my husband will be worried about me," she said to me.

Gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left.

That was round one with a married woman and there was more to be had. I stayed the night I had paid for it.

Sunday, I had breakfast in the hotel. Two women from the Velvet Room where there they must had been fuck by someone else or maybe not? I finished my breakfast and headed to my apartment. Having time to kill I went for a long walk to think about my next steps. I was not to hard pick another married woman up and fuck her. Made dinner early and went to the Velvet Room for seven pm as they opened. A dozen dance later I had a married woman in my arms.

"Want to leave for an hour or so," I said to her.

She knew only too well what I meant. We headed for the same hotel down the road. Up to the room that I paid for. She offered half of it to me.

She turns to me saying "I want to be in control."

As long as my cock was going in and out of her cunt, I didn't give a fuck.

"Let's get naked and you lay on the bed, "she said.

She didn't want to waste any time. She stripped and I stripped. Then I got on the bed my cock by now was hard and stood upright. She climbs on the bed facing me and straddled me and held my cock. Her face told me everything. She held my cock to her cunt and lowered herself down on me. As she lowered herself down a long moan came from her. Her eyes were closed. Her head went forwards and backwards. Until I was all the way inside her cunt. My hands found her tits. My fingers squeezed her nipples and I pulled at them. Then my hands wrapped firmly round her tits and her hands were on top of mine.