They Just Call Him Rain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain knew the lovely woman should be well into the song his bike was singing and would be feeling its effects by now he chuckled with a sly grin. The powerful motor was putting out some serous horse power at the speed they were traveling. That meant his old knuckle head would be singing her song! The strong machine resonating a wonderful pitch as it generated a soothing vibration that caressed the weary bones of most men. But for the lithe, beautiful woman riding behind him, it would be a completely different sensation all together! Its seductive tune penetrating deep into her sole, stimulating her senses, seducing her with its song. The soft smooth lips of her lovely sex were now being bombarded by its luscious vibrations in a manor she probably had never known before in her life! Calling to the deepest part of her sole with its hypnotic song! Rain knew she didn't stand a chance! And if that wasn't enough, the raised stitching running down the center of the soft leather seat was probably rubbing her sweet sex into a frenzy!

She shuddered, throwing her head back, letting her hair flow in the wind. Marveling at the wonderful sensation the powerful bike was giving her. Knowing full well the this situation was going to drive her hunger for him to a level of exquisite need! Rain felt her squirm, writhing like an animal behind him as they screamed through the night! He had to laugh! God she was so beautiful! Her long hair, those eyes! Oh God, her body was just amazing! What kind of miracle was this?! Finding an angel like her out here in the middle of nowhere! She was absolutely irresistible!! She was a goddess!! He was in heaven! She hugged him tighter rubbing his firm thighs, trying desperately to get closer! Pulling his firm ass into her as tight as she could! He smelled so good and God, did he feel so divine next to her! Remembering in graphic detail the fire that burned in her just an hour ago and her hunger for him was growing even now! She had to have him! Rain knew they had to keep moving as she started stoking him, teasing him with her soft touch. Purring in his ear, making him want her more than any other woman in the world!

He slowed to a safer speed and set the throttle lock. You trust me baby girl? Yes Rain, always! You grab my arm when I tell you, ok? Sure Rain! When I lift you over me, you swing around baby and turn to face me! We can't stop going, it's too dangerous! We need to get as far away from here as we can! I won't drop you baby, I swear! Ok Rain! He reached out and gave her a nod! She smiled and grabbed his outstretched arm! As she did, he lifted her total body weight over him with one arm, as she spun and straddled his legs facing him! God he was strong! He performed the maneuver effortlessly! Moving her to the front of the bike in one fluid motion!

Well hello baby he said with a big smile! She finally got a chance to take in his rugged and very handsome good looks! Oh, he was heavenly! Strong chin, chiseled features and such piercing blue eyes! They were smiling, kind eyes and so damn sexy! They bore into her sole like fire! His windblown hair was dark and neatly trimmed. Just enough to run her fingers though and hold on to when the mood took her, she smiled. As she stroked his face, she realized the sexy looking stubble wasn't rough at all, it was soft and lush! His skin was so warm! She drew into him and kissed him deeply. He tasted so sweet, his mouth wet and warm, and oh, so inviting! Oh God he was perfect!!

Her legs were now over his and locked behind his back as she ran her hands over his chest, leaning back across the tank into the handle bars, fitting between them like they were custom made to safely support her. She slowly began to rub her sex into him, driving herself hard against him. Rain reaching up to her waist to hold the leggings as she pulled one leg, then the other free of the silky garment. Rain carefully reaching back and stuffing them in the saddle bag. God how this woman made him want her! She was so sensual, animalistic and hungry, it was intoxicating! He had to have her!

The old knuckle head held steady as he took both hands off the bars and ran them over her stunning figure! Her breasts so soft and free, as he bent down and suckled them. Keeping his eyes steady on the road ahead. Thankful the old bikes throttle control was holding, so he could free his hands briefly and enjoy her before needing to return to the controls. He bent over her and deeply kissed her, probing, tasting and discovering her. She was Amazing! Oh God Baby! Who the hell are you?! Oh Lover! My friends call me Belle. That's a pretty name for an Angel, he laughed. Oh God! she almost came at the sound of his voice! It was so lovely and his laughter was so warm! It was the most wonderful sound in the world! Rain took a hand from the controls as he touched her face, gently feeling her soft skin. Watching as she raised her arms, wrapping them around the handle bars, inviting him to have her body as he wished.

He ran his hand over her, touching and squeezing her breasts, as her nipples hardened in response to his gentle but firm touch. Smiling as he teased her, by giving them a gentle twist! The sensation sending shocks of electricity down into her sex as she pressed harder and harder into him! Wanting to feel every inch of this man! The emotion making her gasp in hunger for more! While he tended her, she slowly caressed him with her body. Now free to feel and caress him with her open naked sex! Grinding into him. Feeling his manhood respond and stiffen inside his jeans. She leaned up while her new lover, maintained control of the powerful machine. Reaching down and loosening the buckle on his chaps and pulling them back. Then the button on his Levies fell free with her touch.

He stood tall on the foot pegs as she lowered the brass zipper to find him hard as stone, wanting her. Reaching in to free his cock and lower his jeans, letting him sit back down and settle the bike. Now both lovers had full access to satisfy their hunger! Belle laid back on the tank and wrapped her arms around the handle bars. Rain taking a hand free to pull her to him as Belle slid her hips up and down to guide him into her wanting sex.

Once they knew they were in line, Belle begged him! Now Rain! Please Lover!! Rain heard her cry's over the sound of the road and the roar of the motor, as he drove deep inside her hot wet sex! His thrusts going deep and hard, while Belle lifted her hips off the tank to help drive herself deeper on to him! Oh Lover! Harder Rain! Harder! She screamed, as he drove deeper and deeper into her. Reaching the deepest part of her as she opened and stretched to accommodate his girth. Oh Belle! Your Amazing baby girl! You too Lover!

She smiled as they found their rhythm. Belle able to watch, as this beautiful man's thick cock slid in and out and then driving even deeper to satisfy their need for each other! It was so surreal! Screaming down a dark lonely highway, riding on a huge Harley! Laying on her back, at 80 miles an hour! Fucking the most gorgeous man she has ever seen!! It was insane!! He had lifted her up like a rag doll, swinging her around in front of him, while still controlling the monster machine! Then laid her down in front of him like a queen! Now he was pleasing her in ways she never knew existed! OH MY GOD!! This is AMAZING!!

Then before she knew what was happening, a blinding flash of intense electricity hit her as she suddenly came in one wild crushing wave! Cumming over and over! OOOOOHHH Rain!! He responded by driving harder and harder into her, hoping to carry her though her release! Please Rain, never stop lover!! "Don't worry Belle! I got you girl", came the sweet deep voice of the man that now consumed her! Oh, what would she do without him inside her! It was more than she could take, as he drove her to another shattering orgasm! OH lover! Rain!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!! FUCK ME HARDER RAIN!!

Rain was in awe of the woman who now was his lover! She was so wild and intoxicating! She was like an animal, as she writhed in pleasure before him! Her pussy was so hot! She came like a freight train, over and over! The wetness from her sex just flowed down the sides of the bikes tank in a flood! He felt the walls of her sex squeeze him and quiver as she came! It was insane! He drove into her deeper as he heard her scream! Driving hard into her in long powerful strokes as she came over and over! When she came, he could feel her draw him in! pulling him even deeper, milking him! Begging for his seed!

They made wild insane love to one another as they screamed like a runaway train into the night! The old Harley holding steady as the two lovers took their fill! Belle screaming at the top of her lungs it absolute bliss, as Rain drove her out of her mind! She couldn't quit cuming! She thought she would pass out!! Take me lover! She screamed with the biggest smile on her face she's ever had! Rain in disbelief, in rapture of the woman who was making love to his sole! Cum for me Lover! Please Rain! Cum inside me!! Cum you beautiful Bastard!! Oh God!! I must have it Rain!! I want it!! I need it!! Lover Please!! She begged, as he drove into her! He felt the tightening in his groin as he drove into her sex, Belle driving him into a frenzy as her legs started shaking uncontrollably, the woman cuming one last time with a gut-wrenching scream of lust and pleasure!

Rain seeing the lovely woman strain the veins in her neck as she screamed and watched as she drove deep up onto his throbbing cock! The walls of her wonderful sex, squeezing him as he blew out a big sigh and began to cum in an earthshattering wave that seemed to pull the thick fluid from him by the gallon! He fought to control the heavy machine, knowing they better stop, as his release drained him of all his strength! It was an effort just to flip the throttle lock off, letting the bike slow as he still came! Giving this astounding woman, this angel of God, his seed!! Both calming themselves as Rain slowed the bike to a stop.

Oh My GOD!! Lover!! Rain that was AMAZING!! Belle said, too weak to move her lithe stunning body! Not caring one bit she was lying naked across the tank of a Harley by the side of the road. Not caring about anything after the most earthshattering fuck of her life!! The best she EVER had or would probably ever have in her life!! Rain still deep inside her as he slowly stroked her in and out, stepping one foot off the bike to hold it as he pushed the kick stand down with the other. Now free to grab her ass in both hands as he stood on the foot pegs and drove deep inside her! Still fully erect!

OH MY GOD RAIN!! REALLY???? OH! LOVER!! OH! RAIN!! She cried as he drove in to her hard and rough, wanting to consume the lust he had for the woman! With each thrust, she took all his anger, all his hate, all his self-loathing! Saving him, meaning more to him in that moment than she would ever know! Pulling him from the darkness where he lived. Back to the light! Taking all those months of pain from him, saving him in this one loving act!! Knowing in that one instant, after this, he could never touch another but her!!

Now driving to please her above all things, in this one act of shear guttural love and lust! He would drive the past 42 months from him!! She had freed him!! God bless this woman he thought, as she was taken up in a shivering, body wracking fit of an orgasm! He came again! Oh Belle!! Feeling his hot release inside her, she screamed. OH YES!! OH YES!! RAIN!! AAAHH!! She screamed! Rain saw the woman collapsed across the tank; she had passed out! Totally spent, with a glorious smile across her face!

She was fine he knew, once he had checked her pulse and saw her breathing was steady. He left her there on the tank to recover, her legs sprawled open, hanging over both sides of the tank. Rain checking to make sure she couldn't get burned on the hot pipes. Then laughed, realizing the little woman was too short for her legs to even reach them. He realized he was so weak he could barely walk, as he pulled his jeans up and buckled his chaps. Shaking his head at what had just took place. Man, alive boy! Baby Belle is something! He dug around in his saddle bag and found an old pair of sweats and a heavy sweat shirt. Well they would be way too big but, anything would be better than what she had.

He pulled some wet wipes from the other bag and gently wiped her down. Gently trying to clean her of all the glorious sex they had both just had. He wiped her face with a fresh towel and then wiped the sweat from between her breasts. She was more than he felt he could ever deserve. A more precious creature there could never be, he thought. "Baby Belle"? Can you hear me lover? OH yes, I'm fine. I was just enjoying a kind lover's touch. Rain? Yes Belle. I've never! I mean Never! Experienced anything like that before in my life! Belle, a wise man told me once. "That only your soul mate can make you feel like that!" I never believed it, He laughed... Well, not until now. He smiled.

You best get dressed Baby Belle! We need to get moving. Oh Lover! I don't know if I can walk yet she pouted. He laughed. Well ok little one. I'll help you get dressed. Holding up the sweats. Oh God! Their hideous! She laughed. True, but they will keep you warm till morning. Then we can find a place to buy you some proper stuff. Oh yes! Please! Well let's get to it Belle! Wait! I got to pee she said, as she jumped down and trotted off naked into the dark. Be careful Belle! There're things out there you might not like to run into. Aw I'm not afraid of the dark anymore Rain, I never will be again. I got you lover. I never have to be afraid again...

12