They Need Each Other... Badly

Story Info
Both stuck in sexless marriages - their passion is strong.
2.6k words
4.25
9.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica looked at the drawer in thought.

Standing there naked, she knew that her body was something to behold. She felt that her body should be covered with material that was equally special.

She wanted to look extra good today...because she wasn't sure what tonight would bring.

Jessica spotted a new bra, it was a red bra with another layer of blue lace. She picked it up and put it on. The fine material enveloped her breasts like two warm hands. She walked over to the mirror and saw that it was perfect. Her breasts were beautiful - the perfect size. When enrobed by this two tone bra, her cleavage was deep and soft, and the tops of her breasts poured over the bra with voluptuous pride.

Step one complete. Back to find the special lace that was going to cover her down below. The matching bikini briefs were very sexy. The blue in front, outlined by red lace almost like a bullseye - highlighted by a little bow on each side. Jessica picked them up and placed one foot inside and then the other. As she slowly pulled them up, they lightly massaged her calf and her thighs, as they reached closer and closer to their rightful home. When they were all the way on, she ran her index fingers around the thin string of the waist. They looked so pretty in the front, but in the back, she loved how in the middle there was a teardrop dip showing off a tease of her beautiful ass. She marveled at how much thought and effort went into designing a garment that would enhance her body in one more special way.

Jessica wondered if there would be a tongue exploring the teardrop space later tonight. Only time would tell.

She wondered - should she wear nylons up to her thigh, full panty hose or nothing at all. Each decision might have an effect on her evening. Her responsible brain said full panty hose, but her yearning brain said sexy red nylons that stopped about 6 inches from the red lace of her bikini briefs. Jessica thought that this was a super sexy look...she hoped he would like it.

With great care Jessica chose a black skirt that would hug her hips just right. She wore three layers on top that would keep her warm, but that came together like a puzzle of soft and slick materials. The last piece was her funky black footwear that was part shoe and part boots. Jessica looked in the mirror one last time and smiled approvingly.

The work day went by like they all have lately. Lots of work, lots of deadlines, lots of stress.

Jessica was unsure about tonight, but she felt excited and nervous - unlike the rest of the day to day boredom that life can sometimes bring.

At the appointed hour, Jessica headed to the lobby of her building and waited for Steve.

She didn't know where they were going. She thought it might be this special elevator that he talked about. As with many things tonight - she hoped they would go there and hoped they wouldn't. She didn't really know.

When she saw Steve, he smiled and waved. Jessica was happy to see him. She really liked him. She really wanted him. She knew that she shouldn't.

When they started walking, he told her that the elevator was not to be. She was relieved. She was disappointed. She had thought about how hot it would be to have elevator sex in the candlelight. She was relieved because that is not what she should be doing.

They walked and talked. Mostly discussing innocent subjects. Talking with the Steve never seemed to be a problem. Time drifted as they talked about dogs and family and work and holiday parties. They eventually found the restaurant. It was a hidden and interesting French restaurant. It felt a little like travelling to France when they entered.

They warmed up in the restaurant. The chocolate martini's helped. The conversation flowed as the food arrived. The shared salad tasted a bit better when Jessica was fed by Steve. The shared duck was very nice but tasted a little better off of the Steve's fork. Jessica noticed that Steve seemed to be sitting a little closer than before. She wanted him even closer.

As another martini was followed by rum cake, Jessica was feeling all warm. The rum cake was hitting her harder than she expected, and it was soooo good. Somehow Jessica's brain turned to sex...yet again. She tried to be good and think of other things, but the warmth from Steve coupled with the warmth of the rum cake turned her body into a sexual powder keg.

Before she knew it, she was talking sexual positions and sex toys and doing nasty but very exciting things. Steve was holding her hand and she could feel the heat and warmth up her arm and spreading to her heart and down to her increasingly wet pussy.

Steve took Jessica's left arm and stretched it out. He leaned down and lightly licked Jessica's inner arm, right at the elbow. As his tongue touched her arm, it sent electric shockwaves to her whole body. Jessica was glad that she chose the red nylons!! She could then imagine Steve's tongue running around her thigh, just inside the elastic... her daydream was interrupted as he asked her a question about sex toys.

As Jessica talked about trying new things, and that sex toys would be a new thing, Steve moved her long black hair away from her neck and started to kiss and lick from her smooth shoulder up to her sweet ear lobe. Again, Jessica felt the electricity shoot through her body and she could feel goose bumps everywhere.

Steve then looked into her eyes and leaned in for a soft kiss. Jessica felt their lips connect for the first time, and she instinctively opened her mouth so her tongue could touch his. With his hands holding just under her ears, Steve started to kiss her passionately. She wanted it all. She wanted his lips. She wanted his tongue. She wanted his body. She wanted his hard cock inside her.

As they released each other from the humid embrace, Jessica said it was time to go.

After paying the bill, Steve and Jessica left the restaurant and entered the cool air outside.

In Jessica's brain, it was now time to give in to passion.

In Steve's brain, he desperately wanted to be naked with Jessica. Outside on the sidewalk, they held each other tight. For the first time Jessica could feel the hardness between his legs pushing against her. It once again turned her mind to animal thoughts of sex.

She felt his big warm hands grab her ass tight and pull her towards him and his hard cock. He whispered to Jessica that he was having some very dirty thoughts about her, and wished they were more than thoughts.

Jessica kissed him and said it was time to get warm and naked.

They walked a couple of blocks and turned into a funky hotel. While the front desk was getting organized, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. He touched her thighs, and for the first time discovered that the nylons stopped at her upper thigh. His fingers then explored the warm flesh just above the elastic. Meanwhile, Jessica couldn't help herself, and reached for the front of his pants, and felt the hard bulge straining for freedom. She gave a little rub, and then innocently moved her hand away.

After getting the room key, they entered the elevator with another couple. They both felt the pain of holding back until the other couple got off a floor before them. As soon as the doors closed and the other couple were gone, Jessica and Steve were linked together in passion for the few seconds until they left the elevator themselves, to find their room.

They walked quickly to their room, inhaled as the key card light turned green, and the door opened.

Without turning on the lights, they threw their coats on the ground, and fell on to the bed in a passionate embrace. They kissed deeply and wantonly. Steve kept kissing her cheek, her neck, her shoulders, and then buried his face in Jessica's cleavage.

As they both extracted themselves from their upper clothes, Steve finally had access to Jessica's glorious breasts. He rubbed them with both hands and began to lick the lower half of her left breast. He licked over and over and then moved in a circular path to the top of her breast. After completing the circle Jessica hoped he would finally take her nipple in his mouth. He didn't disappoint. The Steve took one long slow lick right across her hard nipple. He then sucked and licked and nibbled as Jessica once again felt that electricity across her body. It was starting to feel like a little lightning storm of intense feelings and she knew that the best was yet to come.

After devouring both breasts, they found themselves with their lower clothes frustratingly still on, but their warm chests together, and their lips locked tight.

Steve then slid down her body until his lips and fingers were touching Jessica just above the left knee. Jessica reached down to unzip her tight skirt, and Steve helped to slip it down and off.

Steve turned Jessica over on her stomach and he grabbed the back of both of her thighs. As he massaged her thighs over the nylon and rubbed the skin just above, she could feel his hot breath, and then his tongue as it licked in that special tear drop space on her panties. He licked the crevice hungrily, and as deeply as his tongue could get, while being restricted by the sexy material.

He then pulled away, spread Jessica's legs a little, and from underneath, lifted her hips a little in the air.

With his fingernails he lightly moved up her outer thighs with both hands. As they approached the end of her thigh, he lightly rubbed his finger nails on both sides just around her panties. Jessica began writhing in excitement as she anticipated what was next. With his tongue, he pushed softly but meaningfully over the sexy material right above her moist pussy lips. Over and over the Steve licked until Jessica was begging for more. He then pulled the material to one side fully exposing Jessica's wet pussy.

She first felt the hot breathe again and then...and then...his warm tongue finally licking slowly on and around her engorged clit. With a couple of licks, he was like a hungry animal, burying his tongue up and down and around, and suddenly inside - which made Jessica gasp for breathe. He finally pulled her panties down, and slowly she felt first one finger and then another rubbing her as his tongue continued to bob and weave. He then slowly slid his index and middle finger inside her pussy, rubbing in and out, while his thumb rubbed against her clit.

As amazing as this felt, Jessica wasn't prepared for what was next. She was getting wetter and wetter, and was grinding down hard on to his fingers...when with his other hand he grabbed her left ass cheek and licked right across her asshole. Between the fingers rubbing and the hand grabbing her tight ass, his tongue felt extra hot as it flicked in and over her asshole. Once again, Jessica felt like she was being assaulted with fingers and tongues everywhere. It was getting faster and faster, and Jessica was feeling something building up from deep inside her.

She was moaning into the bed, as she started to buck her hips up. Her legs were starting to shake and all her muscles were getting tighter. Steve kept licking her ass deeply and rubbing her pussy and clit very fast. Jessica suddenly felt everything spasm tightly, her ass around his tongue and her pussy around his fingers, as she let out an actual scream of pleasure. As things continued to spasm and Steve could feel an extra wetness around his fingers, Jessica needed him inside of her and yelled out - "fuck me right now"!!

Steve follows orders, and that one was an order.

He regretfully pulled his face from her ass, and his hand from her pussy, but excitedly reached for his achingly hard cock. He realized his pants were still on. He took care of that quickly, while Jessica pulled her panties down her legs and off. He pulled himself up along the bed, moved her legs apart with his arms while she lay on her stomach, and he was more than ready.

She was so wet and he was so hard. It took just one thrust, and he was all the way in. She felt filled up instantly. Every fibre and nerve ending felt so completely amazing, and warm and intense. She felt another moment of ecstasy - as all her thoughts, feelings, muscles and attention were focused on the hard cock that was filling her up.

Steve then started to grind in and out and he could feel Jessica start to spasm again, tightening her already hard grip on his cock. Steve started to go crazy, fucking her over and over, as he grabbed her hair hard, put his head next to hers and they kissed deeply while he fucked her from behind.

Next, Steve let go of her hair, lifted himself up part way and said to Jessica "turn on your back but keep me inside you". After a little gymnastics, they managed to stay together, and now Steve was laying on top of Jessica, kissing her, his naked body on hers, and his hard cock inside her.

He then pulled up his legs so that he was on his knees, and Jessica's legs were pushed up against her chest.

With a couple of adjustments, Steve had one ankle on his left shoulder, and her right ankle on his other shoulder. As he leaned forward, Jessica's long beautiful legs were now pulled back tight as Steve managed to get his cock even deeper inside Jessica than before. With his hands holding her ass tight, and the stretching muscles making Jessica feel incredible, they got into a good rhythm.

Steve was moving hard against Jessica, lifting her ass against him with each stroke. They were so entwined, so in sync, and they were rubbing against each other so hard. Over and over and over, the sweat was building up, and Jessica was getting wetter and it made their bodies move even faster.

Jessica could feel Steve get a little harder and a little bigger and his breathing was turning into grunting. She knew that he was about to cum, and she wanted to feel it so badly. She didn't think he could last much longer when he leaned forward further so that he could kiss Jessica deeply. With their tongues and lips together, he pounded her harder than ever and then with a loud grunt, his warm cum was flooding into Jessica. She wanted to squeeze every last drop from him, as their sweaty bodies desperately tried to become one.

After a few more spasms, Jessica needed to move her legs down. With Steve resting on top of her, and the occasional shudder of orgasm still emanating from him, Jessica wrapped her arms around him and whispered in his ear, "the best part is...we are just getting started".

As they both lay naked in each others' arms, Jessica and Steve knew that some incredibly hot new adventures were to come in the near future. They could only hope that all of them ended with the two of them lying tired, sweaty and a little out of breathe - in each others arms.