They Needed Money

Story Info
The couple is broke so he sells his girlfriend.
4k words
4.51
40.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: This is a take-off on the porn video series "Sell You GF". They are usually from Eastern Europe and have horrible subtitles. The reason for selling the girlfriend varies slightly from needing a new laptop to not having enough money to go on vacation.

They Needed Money

Abby had been Victor's girlfriend for three years. They were young and in love. That made it OK that they lived in a one-room apartment in a crappy neighborhood. As long as they loved each other, they could conquer any hardship.

Victor worked as a security guard at an abandoned building. One day, Victor came home with some bad news.

"My boss put me on the graveyard shift, and it doesn't pay as much." He was only making $400 a week and now, he'll only bring home $350 a week. "I don't know how we are going to make it on $350 a week. We barely survived when I made $400."

"I've got bad news too," Abby said. "The last time I drove the car, it made some nasty noises. I took it into the shop, and they said fixing it would cost $500."

Victor said, "I can't get to work without a car. The buses don't run that late. The rent is due in two weeks, and the landlord will kick us out if we're late again."

They were already on food stamps and welfare so there was no more government help for them.

Abby was quite a comely woman - lithe, slender, trim, rounded, shapely, nimble, graceful with an apple butt you wanted to bite it. She was twenty-two, tallish, with long auburn hair. Victor was not close to being good enough for her.

Abby worked at a small diner in a crappy neighborhood for $4.25 an hour plus tips. "Even if I pick up extra shifts, the best I can bring home is about $200 a week. It's not like the people in that dump tip me."

"We need money now. If I don't have the car by next week, I'll lose my job. If I lose my job, we won't have rent money. We'll end up homeless and living under the bridge."

"Can we borrow money from anybody?" she asked.

"No, we've already borrowed from everyone we know, and they know we'll never be able to pay them back. Even if we had the $500 for the car, we wouldn't have money for rent. We need to come up with $1400 for the car and rent."

Victor paused for a minute and said, "I have one idea, but I don't want to tell you. You'd never do it anyway."

"What? We're desperate."

A good-looking woman like you always has one way of making money."

"What?"

"Men will pay you to give them your...affection."

"What do you mean 'affection.'"

Victor was quiet.

"You mean they'll pay to fuck me. That would make me a whore!" She was shocked. "That's not going to happen."

Victor said, "Why not? It's only sex. If we don't do something, we'll be on the streets in a couple of weeks. You like sex and wouldn't like sleeping outside under the bridge. Being homeless I couldn't always protect you. You'd probably get raped. Right now, you're a gorgeous woman and guys would pay a lot of money to have sex with you. After a couple of weeks of living on the street, you'd be a dirty, smelly mess. You'd be lucky to earn enough money to eat screwing ten guys a day."

"Even if I was willing, how would it work? Would I just walk the streets asking men to pay me for sex? I wouldn't even know how to do it. I'd end up in jail."

"Not if we're smart. You know how to have sex and you're great at it. You could make a dead man come."

"Some rich guys were slumming at that party we went to last week. I bet they'd pay five hundred dollars an hour to be with you. I saw the way they stared at your ass. One guy, Mitch something, didn't know you were my girlfriend and said he'd loved to fuck you. He was in a thousand-dollar suit wearing a Rolex. I'm not sure why but he gave me his card."

"I don't remember him. Let's look him up on the web." They found his business site. "Oh, he's handsome and fit. He doesn't look too bad."

"This guy Mitch, I bet he'll be willing to pay $1000 for a couple of hours with you. I could stay in the room with you to keep you safe."

"If you stayed, it would be because you'd be turned on watching a stranger fuck me, you pervert."

Victor said, "You'd need to do some acting. We could tell them that it was your first time selling your body, but you really needed to earn some money somehow. You could start shy, but you'd need to be willing to do whatever they wanted. And you'd need to be very energetic and excited about it. You'd need to convince them that they were seducing you and that they were the best lover you'd ever had. Guys love to think that they are making you come. You'd have to fake orgasms like in 'When Harry Met Sally.'"

"If you were more vocal and a bit more aggressive, guys would love it. You're the sexiest woman I know. You'd make them feel like big studs that could give you multiple orgasms."

"Is this really the only way we can make some money? I don't want to be a whore."

"You won't be. It's not your job. It's a one-time thing. You'll be earning some extra money until we can get caught up. I wish I didn't have to ask you to do this. Can you think of any other way to get some money?"

"No." She was crying a little. "I guess we have no choice. Call Mitch and see if he is interested but I want to meet him first."

"He'll be interested.

Victor called Mitch. "Hi, Mitch, this is Victor. I met you at a party last weekend. You were staring at a very good-looking girl that you really wanted to have sex with."

"I remember her. She had a fine ass."

"Well, I didn't tell you at the time, but she's my girlfriend."

"I'm sorry man. I wouldn't have talked about her if I'd known. You're a lucky man."

"It turns out that we're in a financial bind and desperate. She said that she be willing to have sex with you. She'll do anything you want. Two hours for $1000. It will be the first time she's taken money for sex. She's an incredible wildcat in bed."

"Damn, I'd be up for that. I'd love to have her in my bed."

"There are a couple of things. One, she wants to see you first so we can meet outside the motel or something. The other is that she wants me to be in the room for her protection. It's her first time and she's a little nervous. I'll just sit in the corner."

"That's fine, I don't care if you watch."

They agreed to meet at a park nearby. Mitch wanted a good look at what he was buying. Abby found a slinky red dress at a resale shop. It was tight, strapless, and only held on by the stretchy fabric. She couldn't wear a bra with it, and she had a tiny thong to wear. Her shoes were low heels, not in great shape, but they showed off her shapely legs.

Mitch was tall with broad shoulders and an air of confidence that money gave you. Abby thought that he was better looking in person than in his pictures.

Mitch complained to Victor about the price and said, "For that much money she better be good." Victor pulled up the back of her dress, displayed her legs and ass, and said, "Look at that ass, man. That's all you could stare at last week at the party."

"That is a mighty fine ass."

They took an Uber to a cheap motel. Mitch obviously had a lot of money, but he didn't want to be seen with a slut like her. They walked into the room, and it smelled of old, stale sex. Abby wondered how many whores had been here fucking and sucking for money. The room showed what he thought of her. Mitch sat next to Abby on the bed and Victor sat in a chair a few feet away.

Abby acted nervous and unsure of herself because she was. She has no idea how to play this role. How does a whore start the process? Mitch reached over and touched her tit. It surprised her and she flinched.

Mitch said to Victor, "I'm spending a lot of money for her, and I expect her to want it from me. If I want her to do something, she doesn't pull away." Victor walked over and roughly pulled her top down for Mitch and pushed her towards him.

"She's just nervous because it's her first time being paid for sex. She'll be a good girl."

Abby thought, "Of course, he talked to Victor and ignored me. I'm just another object in the room."

Mitch loved Abby's tits and mauled them roughly, pinching and pulling them until they hurt. Abby moaned loudly, not because it felt good but because she wanted him to think it did. He pushed her back onto the soiled bedspread and pulled off the rest of her dress. When he pulled off her thong, she realized she was wet as the thong stuck to her bare pussy before it popped off. She was now naked in front of him. From the lustful way he looked at her, she knew that he was pleased with her body. She liked it when he stared at her that way. It had been a long time since Victor looked at her like that.

She reached out to him and rubbed his cock through his jeans. He felt big. He pinched her nipples hard. It hurt but it was somehow OK for him to hurt her. She unbuttoned his shirt and licked his nipples before pulling the shirt off his muscular back.

Mitch shoved his hand between her legs and slid several of his fingers inside her. It hurt because she wasn't ready yet. He stabbed his fingers in and out of her over and over. She groaned pretending that what he was doing felt good. He pulled them out of her, and they were wet. His ego needed to think she was wet with desire. He was not being gentle with her. But it was not like she was his date, she's just a dirty whore that he could treat how he wanted.

"Victor, I can't believe you'd sell this fine pussy." He said as he licked his fingers.

She unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She reached in and pulled out his cock, his member, his dick, his sense of self-worth.

"Oh my god, it's so big," she said with surprise, like it really mattered.

She pulled his jeans down to his ankles. He sat on the bed as she knelt and pulled off his shoes, socks, and finally his jeans. He sat on the bed naked. She knew Victor could see Mitch's hard cock and was thinking about how he compared. How did he feel knowing Mitch would be stuffing his much larger cock into his girlfriend's pussy soon and often?

She got on her knees and looked at Victor. He was rubbing his cock through his jeans. Victor wanted to see his girlfriend sucking a stranger's big dick.

She licked Mitch's fat cock from his balls to his head and then engulfed it with her mouth. She lowered herself slowly and sucked him up and down, going a little deeper each time. She made all the right sounds, slurping and sucking and moaning so that he would think she was loving this. She wanted to get it over with, although she knew his cock would be back in her mouth before his time was over. She sped up, sucking him faster and deeper until he came in her mouth. His cum was sticky and foul-tasting but she swallowed it and smiled like a good whore. He loved it.

Mitch pulled her up and sucked on her tits. She pushed him back, crawled on him, and rubbed her slit along his cock. "God you're wet," he said.

"My wet pussy needs your cock in it." She was beginning to understand what he needed to hear. She pushed back and impaled herself on his fat cock. It hurt a little as he stretched her but she moaned as if it felt good. She sat up and began sliding up and down on him.

"Oh yes, fuck me with your big cock," she screamed as she bounced up and down on him. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Victor looking unhappy. Her tits were bouncing up and down until Victor grabbed them to pull on her nipples.

"Oh god, you're tearing me in half with your massive cock. I've never felt so full," she screamed as he thrust into her.

He sat up, holding her up with his strong arms and he continued to plow into her. Despite the conditions and circumstances, she started to feel good. Her pussy felt warm. Fucking her in this position his cock rubbed against her G-spot and pushed against her clit. She's not supposed to enjoy this. She was his whore.

He picked her up as if she had no mass and put her back on the bed. He pulled her towards him until her ass was hanging off the edge of the bed. Raising her legs and putting them on his shoulders, he slammed back into her cunt. There was no pain this time just pleasure as he filled her cunt over and over. He pushed her knees close to her head continuing with his relentless pounding.

How could he last so long? Is there a pill I could get for Victor to make him last this long?

He got on the bed and pulled her into a new position. He straddled one leg and held the other one straight up. She was on her side facing Victor as he shoved his cock into her wet pussy.

She screamed, "Yes, fuck me harder."

This time her scream wasn't for show. She'd never been fucked in this position. And she'd never been fucked this long and hard. She was about to come, and it made her feel guilty, but an orgasm was coming, nonetheless. Her hands gripped the nasty bedspread and her knuckles turned white.

"I'm going to come," she shouted to no one. She shouldn't enjoy being used like this, but her toes curled, and she screamed as her orgasm flowed through her. He still hadn't come.

"Take me from behind," she demanded.

Mitch pulled out and flipped her over like a rag doll and put her on her hands and knees. He shoved his big fat dick back into her. She was facing Victor. Sometime in her buildup to that orgasm, she had forgotten he was there. She saw a wet spot on his jeans where he'd come in his pants. She almost laughed but Mitch's repeated pounding from behind, recaptured all her attention.

"You feel so much bigger like this. Come for me," she cried. "I want to feel your hot cum coat my pussy."

The air was pushed out of her lungs so that she made a rhythmic noise with every stroke. She dropped her face on the filthy bedspread that smelled of cigarettes and desperation. Victor probably thought she was one hell of an actress, but an actress wouldn't feel like this. She reminded herself that she was just a whore doing this for money but then Mitch stole her mind again. She could hear him grunting and prepared herself for the cum bursting from his cock. He growled and came deep inside her pussy. The feeling of his cock expanding as every spurt came out of him, gave her another orgasm. She squeezed her muscles to milk every drop of cum from him. They both collapsed on the bed.

He said, "That was the best fuck of my life."

Abby had lost her mind because of the ridiculous situation she was in or the fucking she'd just received. She moved down to his cock and said, "If I can get you hard again, will you fuck me some more?"

She couldn't believe she said that.

"I don't think I can get hard again."

"That's my job," she said as she began to play with his cock. She wasn't sure who she was anymore, but she knew she wanted him hard again.

She played with his balls and taint while sucking his cock. She could feel the life coming back into his cock.

"What position do you want to fuck me in next?" she asked in a sexy voice not expecting an answer. She wanted him to think about putting his cock in her.

She put a finger into her cunt and pulled out some of his cum and rubbed it on his asshole. She felt his growing cock twitch. She put two fingers in to gather more lube from her pussy. She slipped the tip of her finger into his tight hole and moved it around, loosening it. She put some more on her finger and pushed it up as far as she could. He was hard as a flagpole now.

It made her feel powerful making him hard again after he'd come twice already.

"I want to fuck your ass," Mitch said.

Victor jumped up and said "No! You can't fuck her ass. Her ass is virgin."

How did she keep forgetting Victor was there?

Mitch said, "You said she'd do anything."

"We didn't agree to her virgin ass."

Abby had never thought about a cock up her ass, but she'd never thought about being sold to a stranger for sex either.

Mitch spit on his finger and was rubbing her virgin asshole. It felt dirty and forbidden. Everything she'd done today felt like that. His finger rubbing on his ass felt better than she thought it would.

Abby shouted, "You can take my virgin ass for another $500." Abby didn't even recognize her voice. Who had she become?

"Deal," Mitch said.

Victor said, "But I..."

Abby said, "Shut up. It's my body and we need the money. Hand me my bag."

Victor handed her the bag, and she took out a bottle of lube. She'd been worried she wouldn't get wet enough for sex tonight, so she brought some along.

She handed it to Mitch and told him to go slow. "Your cock is big for my first time."

Mitch whispered to her, "It going to feel so good to have my cock buried in your ass. If it hurts or you want me to slow down, tell me. Most people like it after they've tried it."

"Get on your hands and knees." He took the lube and dripped some on her rosebud. It was cold. He put some more on his finger, rubbed it around, and slid his finger in a little. He moved it around and told her to try and relax. What he was doing felt good and she sighed. He added more lube to her ass and pushed his finger in deeper until it was all the way inside her. He rubbed her clit with the other hand. She could feel her asshole relax. He pulled his finger out and added more lube to her ass and to his fingers. She felt two fingers slide into her and he went slowly like he did with one finger, letting her relax and rubbing her clit.

"I'm going to put my cock in now if you're ready." She felt herself tighten and forced herself to relax again. He added more lube and spread it just inside her ass.

He covered his cock with lube and asked if she was ready. She nodded and she felt the head of his cock press with a slow steady pressure against her cherry asshole. It hurt a little, but she concentrated on his hand on her clit. She felt the head pop into her ass. It was a strange feeling, but it didn't hurt; it felt good. Mitch stayed still.

"Are you doing OK?" She nodded.

Mitch pushed in an inch further. He heard her take a quick breath and stopped.

A few seconds later, she said, "Go a little further." Each time he advanced he'd add some lube first and then wait a few seconds. He could read what she was feeling and when to go further. Within a minute she felt his hips against her ass. She couldn't believe that his big cock could be all the way up there. After she became accustomed to it, he slowly pulled out and pushed back in again. With every stroke, she relaxed more.

"You're so tight. I'm not going to last long. Can I move faster?"

"You're just so big. Try it."

As he sped up, it began to feel better and better. She could feel an orgasm coming. He got a little carried away and pounded into her ass too hard. It hurt some but there was no way to stop him in his agitated state. He was breathing hard and grunting now. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit furiously. She came and her ass clenched around his cock making it tighter. When he felt that, he unloaded into her ass with a groan. For Abby, it wasn't like a normal orgasm. She felt it all over her body at once.

He slowly pulled out of her, and her ass hurt a little, but it wasn't too bad. They lay next to each other, and he stroked her hair.

"That was wonderful," he said.

"Mmm."

Victor said, "OK, times up. Abby needs to go clean up."

Abby said to Mitch, "Everything was wonderful. Thank you."

"No. Thank you." He kissed her.

While she was in the bathroom. Mitch wiped his cock off with a tissue and gave the money to Victor.

He said, "She was the best fuck I've had in a long time. I might call again, and I have several friends who would like her too. You might be able to quit your job."

Victor said, "This was a one-time thing to get us out of a financial bind."

"Well, you might need some more help again. Would she go for two guys at the same time?" Mitch asked.

"If the money was right."

12