They Take the Money so Must Fuck

Story Info
Lara and Danni are fucked by their stepfathers.
8.1k words
4.09
73.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Lara. I'm a medical student. I lived with my mother and my stepfather, Mike since he moved in with us. My dad left when I was very little.

Mother is Swedish, tall and blonde and pale, and Mike is from Ghana, tall and handsome with skin like mahogany. I used to have a bit of a crush on him actually.

My mother works shifts as she's a surgeon. But Mike was always home. We'd often watch a film together and have pizza. Sometimes he had a friend round, a great big buy called Nick who'd bring a DVD but I'd go to bed early, since he said they were bloke films about fishing. They must have been catching big fish -- I could always hear a lot of grunting and groaning through my bedroom floor.

When I was eighteen one of the boys in my class kissed me in a storeroom and he managed to get his hand down my shirt and played with my nipple. I fought and struggled because he was a boy I didn't like, and I told him if he touched me again I'd report him, but I secretly loved those fingers on my nipple. I started to dream about it, and that made me ashamed. I wanted a man to suck my teat. Any man. Sometimes I fell asleep playing with myself, and I discovered it was much more intense if I put little bulldog clips on my teats. I felt bad about it, but I still did it.

One night I had fallen asleep, naked on top of my covers after teasing my clit, but I hadn't been able to cum. And I had a dream. In the dream Mike was feeling my teats, hard and rough, kneading and playing with me like a little slave girl, and I woke with a start. I must have been making a noise because Mike came in to check on me.

My face was scarlet as he saw the tit clamps. I was so embarrassed, but he took them off gently, told me it was fine. I couldn't tell him about my dream, so I told him my poor tits were aching after a boy at school had tweaked one. I cried. I almost believed my own story.

My Mum was asleep and I really didn't want her to know. Mike hugged me and told me it would be fine. He stroked my pert little tits, gently and kindly, and I sighed and moaned and told him I loved it. He told me tomorrow when Mummy was at work he might be able to show me how to make them better. He had a special way with tits, special massage cream.

The next day my tits ached for more of the same, and as soon as my Mum went out for her shift I asked him if he had the cream. He handed me a pot and told me to rub it in well, but I said I really needed him to do it. I could see a strange look on his face when he told me he really shouldn't but since it was only for my tits... And he rubbed the cream in for me, stroking and kneading my breasts, playing with them beautifully for me again, playing with my soft nipples till they were hard, and I felt my clit starting to swell like a giant plum. I shuddered and shivered and hoped he wouldn't notice me cumming and he kept tweaking and pulling oh so gently till I fell asleep.

After that I always slept with him when mother was out. Sometimes when my tits really ached he suckled on them for me. I still remember the first time me licked one, gently, then as I moaned he put his mouth around the teat and the nipple, and sucked them in against his palate, and started to feast on me like a hungry animal, rhythmical and firm and strong and rough, his great mouth swallowing me, his hands stroking and pleasing, and he would suckle and rub and pleasure me till I came. One time I came really loudly, moaning and shuddering as he chewed and tweaked me and gobbled and pulled my teats -- after that there was no point pretending I hadn't any more. Anyway, he seemed to like it. It was gorgeous, as I have beautiful pert round teats and he started telling me, whispering, 'love your hot little jugs,' as he played me.

It was our secret. I always thought it was okay, Mike sucking my tits. It seemed harmless enough. He never did anything else and I wanted it SO MUCH. If I couldn't sleep he used to suckle on my tits for hours, he did it so much that I started to make milk and he would drink it, feeding pumping on them till it was all gone. I saved it up for him. It was our secret. He was my tit sucker and I was his little girl.

I thought of it as the perfect stepdaughter stepfather relationship. I kind of felt motherly, even though it was SO HOT.

That's until the time he tried to get me to stroke his cock. He was suckling one hot little tit and kneading and tweaking the other, and I was moaning his name, when he said, 'it's time to play with my cock, horny baby..., time to feel my fat dick with your hands....'

I was shocked. I felt it briefly - fat and long and hot, against my leg, and I was horrified. He was my stepfather after all.

I told him he was a disgusting old man. I told him I'd tell my mother. I told him I'd touch his cock in his wildest dreams, not for a thousand pounds, and he called me a prick-tease and a whore. He ordered me from his bed and his house. I moved out the next day. I told him he was a dirty bastard and he was lucky I didn't tell the police. He called me a stuck-up prick-teasing bitch.

I lived with my grandma for the last couple of weeks before Uni. I missed Mike's tit-sucking terribly. I persuaded one of my grandfather's friends, a man called Frank, to suckle my teats when they came to visit. He took his teeth out, which was gorgeous (any old men out there without teeth, please let me know if you're interested, I would so love you to suck my teats) and he got so excited so fast I was afraid he might have a heart attack. The trouble was he also seemed to feel I ought to suck his dick, the dirty bastards, so after Frank had sucked me so well that I came like a whore and then asked me to service his cock I told him no way. Honestly, men, you'd think tit sucking was a chore for them. They're so selfish.

Anyhow, then I moved out to go to Uni. Medical school, actually. I was away from home at last. That's when I met Danni, my room-mate. We fast became friends. People used to think we were twins as we're both blonde, with long wavy hair, we're both slim, and people say we're both good to look at. I can't speak for myself, but Danni is beautiful. She also had beautiful tits, big and round and bouncy, with plump soft nipples and really long juicy-looking teats. I secretly wanted to touch them, to suckle on them the way Mike used to suckle on me. But I was worried she might not like it.

We went everywhere together, Danni and I. Lots of boys fancied us and once or twice I let a particularly horny one have a go on my tits, but they always wanted more. One night I'd had Carl back at our flat and he was leaving with a face like thunder, seeming to think that just because I had a really loud orgasm when he'd sucked my tits he had some sort of right to rub them with his cock. I was crying on my bed when she found me.

She came in, the light from the doorway illuminating her blonde hair and showing her slim pale body through her see-through nightie. She looked like an angel.

'Lara? Are you okay? What happened?'

And that's when I broke down and told her everything -- about Carl, about Mike, about the wonderful tit-sucking that I couldn't do without, how I missed him, but it had to stop when he wanted a cock rub as I found the idea of touching his cock disgusting. I didn't fancy him, just his mouth on my tits. I told him about the old men, and their feasting mouths, and their cocks. I told them I didn't want cock and I thought I was doing a nice thing letting them drink from me.

Danni was so sweet. She was very intrigued by the milk thing. She listened hard and then she said, 'move over, honey, 'and she slipped into bed beside me. I watched as she slipped her nightie off and released her lovely pert tits.

I kept talking to stop myself staring at her. 'It was lovely,' I said, moving over. 'He squeezed my nipples over and over and I felt so good when he sucked them, and I came all the time... I'm so sorry Danni, you must think me such a bad girl, but I wanted him to do it to me...'

Danny smelled of roses. 'I don't think that at all. You don't realise. I have a stepdaddy too - he's called Nick.' Her warm skin pressed against my naked torso. 'Come here, my poor darling...,' and she took me in her arms, 'tit-sucking is so lovely isn't it? My stepdaddy sucked my tits all the time, chewed them and milked them and roughed them and sucked them... but when he wanted me to suck his cock I stopped it. I called him an old pervert and I left home. I always wished I could do my own...'

I was so happy we had the shared experience. I snuggled up to her warm, honey skin, resting my head against her soft pretty nipple, and finally I dared speak, 'oh Danni. It's a shame we can't just suck each other's tits...'

She stroked my hair, whispered, 'we can honey, would you like us to do that...?'

And then, to my thrilled happiness, she started to stoke my left tit, tickling it and playing with it, and after a moment I said, 'oh please honey suck me,' and her mouth closed on it and she started to feed on me, grunting and sucking and chewing like a baby goat, and soon the milk started and my clit fired up, as it does, and she was gulping and chomping and pulling and tweaking my hot tits so that fire surged through me, from tits to pussy, and I came alight.

It was glorious. Within seconds I was moaning like a whore. Danni, my best friend, oh God I loved it. I lay back, arching my back frantically as her clever fingers worked my fat aching teat, and almost as if I had been waiting for ever I slid my finger and thumb to one of her big juicy nipples and I started to squeeze her teat-end, gently and repetitively, the way I love it, and as I squeezed I pulled a little, I tweaked a little, I tugged and she moaned, 'oh yeah...'

I felt her suckling get harder, and I began to shudder as she played me, and I started to rough her hot teats as they hardened, pulling and pinching and urging her on. 'oh yeah, oh baby suck my titties, oh Danni I love that...' Oh she was feasting on me, sucking my tits like a starving woman, sucking and gobbling and squeezing like a ravenous baby...

As I tugged and twisted her teats grew fat and hard and she arched and shuddered, and her mouth came off me and she said, 'oh God Lara.'

Before I knew it I had pushed her onto her back, forceful, masterful.

'I'm going to fuck you...,' I said, and as she stared up at me in shock and excitement I slipped my hand down to her muff and pushed my forefingers into her pussy, spreading her warm wet lips, slipping my fingers in to the warm juicy sheath, deep in and up, and as I spread her she moaned and I started to fuck and play her with my fingers, pushing at her clit-hood with my thumb as my mouth closed on her wonderful fat tits.

She moaned and shuddered and cried, and she begged, and suddenly I was fucking her with a sexual aggression I didn't know I had, I finger fucked her with two fingers, then three, then four, feeling the warm wetness as she shivered and cried.

'You like that, slut?'

'Oh, God yes Lara fuck me... oh God yes, please let me lick your muff...'

We looked at each other. We paused. She kissed me. And then we rolled, each of us, mouth to pussy, pussy to mouth, and we began to feed gently and beautifully on fat juicy clits, licking and suckling and stroking and loving as we fingered and rubbed.

Oh God Danni's clit was beautiful, swollen, wet and hot, standing proud and gorgeous, like a ripe fruit, and I licked and played it like a pro, pushing it and chewing it, licking it and sucking it in a throbbing juicing rhythm, and my pussy poured sweet juices as she started to feed on me in return as if I were breakfast. I felt her tongue, her teeth, her lips, nipping, pulling tugging, stroking, my clit, my pussy lips, her tongue probing, licking, exploring my dark places.

'Ah... oh yeah... oh do that to me baby...,' and I gobbled and sucked and feasted frantically, I was on her as if I were starving, I was going to fuck her and take her and make her my slut. Everything she did to me, I did to her, rough and fast and forceful. I probed her labia apart, fucked her with my tongue and my fingers, tasted the sweet wetness of her pussy juices.

We were moaning and grunting and begging now. We were playing and teasing, gobbling and slobbering, tongues probing pussies, fingers fucking, rough and lusting, clits on fire. Every time we got to the brink we waited, waited then sucked, waited then licked, waited then plunged hard tongues inside, waited and devoured, until we could wait no longer. I fucked her rough and vulgar, filling her pussy and her ass with my fingers as I ate her clit, sucking on it as if I were milking it for pleasure... we sucked and rubbed and fucked and shuddered and ate each other's wet throbbing muffs with frantic urgency the orgasms building in shivers and writhing squeezing spasms like a volcano as we roared out in wild wet lust on each other's plunging fingers and tongues.

Oh my God it was good. We came together, the build-up gorgeous and hot and tight, shuddering and roaring on each other's probing tongues and fingers, aching and begging and crying and begging as our pussies gripped and throbbed our cum.

It was only the beginning. From that point Danni and I were inseparable, fucking and sucking and licking and loving. It was perfect. Every day we fucked like rabbits, playing and teasing We got adventurous, we tied each other up, blindfolds and nipple clamps. She finger-fucked me as I suckled her to climax, and I spanked her as she begged to serve. She was my slut and I hers. I loved her to spank my arse and stand over me as I begged to eat her. I loved to blindfolder her and roughly fuck her with a dildo whilst she played with her clit. Sometimes we wore nipple clamps all day, getting hotter and wilder and longing for each other. Sometimes we double fucked each other with dildos in asses and fingers in pussies. Sometimes we talked about bringing in men, and cocks, and each watching them fuck the other. It was gorgeous. But somehow, by mutual agreement, we stayed pussy virgins, probing slits with tongues but saving our hymens.... I suspect we both had the same idea all along...

Danni suggested it first. There is a website. It's called Virginia. You can sell yourself on it, you sell your virginity, to the highest bidder. Lots of girls do it to help with Uni fees. And medicine is a lot of fees. When Danni first suggested it to me, I was horrified, but gradually the idea grew on me, the thought of a complete stranger's cock in me, using me, mastering me, filling me started to seem quite exciting... and when she suggested we sold ourselves as a pair, I was hooked. The thought of watching Danni being fucked by a stranger thrilled me more than I can say.

It was quite easy to put yourself on there. It was anonymous, of course, and you didn't show your face, except to those who had exceeded the minimum bid. So we filled in the forms, had tests done to prove we were healthy, sent in proof of age... We thought about our profiles for ages, then we put how when we were both eighteen our stepdaddies had sucked our tits and we longed for more, and how we hoped to be shared and filled and used. We clicked, after some debate, the bit where we said we didn't mind an audience of up to six. Then, excited and horny, we made our video. You couldn't see our faces, but you got a good look at everything else. In the video we were stroking and playing, fingering and licking... And then we sat back and waited for the bidding.

We hardly dared watch as the figures rose. It surprised even the woman, Moira, who ran the service, the final figure. If we took the money we would leave medical school with no debt, both of us. It was no contest. When she rang me up to tell me she sounded pleased. It seems that they hadn't had a twosome before and there was a lot of interest from older men she knew as connoisseurs, whatever that meant, although there were some mystery bidders too.

The final bid to fuck us was won by eight men who wanted to fuck us at a club in London, a club that specialised in older men, and virgins. Two would take us with their dicks, said the deal, all holes, and the other six had paid to watch. If we were prepared to suck extra dicks there would be extra money from them afterwards, but that was up to us. The final figure was breath-taking.

We could hardly wait. We were counting down the days. By mutual agreement we stopped sucking eat other's tits and clits. We wanted to be hornier than bitches in season. Instead we watched porn and said nothing...

We prepared very carefully on the day. Danni was so beautiful. Her tits were perfect, her pussy soft and velvet. We were both looking good actually - we'd had our eyelashes done, our bodies waxed. I was positively vibrating with lust when the chauffeur came to pick us up, and to drive us across London to the place in Mayfair where our public deflowering was to take place.

We were let in by Moira. She was beautiful too, tall and dark haired in a forbidding sort of way. Whilst we were in her office, a warm, thickly carpeted, expensively furnished place with big soft sofas and a Persian cat, she spent a while talking to us, checking we really understood we would be fucking and sucking for the rest of the night. She had already checked us both with her long, cool, probing fingers to make sure we were still virgins, when we came for the health tests. Then Moira gave us a safe word, then took us to a changing room to strip and shower... and after that we were each given a white virginal dress and she took us the Rose room.

The Rose room was grey, and plush. There was a large bed, a table covered in champagne, and six seats dotted around the room. They were empty.

'Here I leave you,' said Moira. 'I suggest you conserve your energy. It will be a long night.'

We sat together, nervously, on the bed, and then Danni reached for me and we started to kiss, tonguing each other gently. As we did six men wearing masks filed into the seats and sat down, making approving noises. I realised most of them had their cocks our ready and could feel my cheeks starting to go pink at all these long pink erections being idly stroked and prepared for the fun... Then Danni put her arms round me and started to kiss me harder, and I moaned, and I could hear murmurs of approval all round.

And then the door opened again, and I heard the men all breathe in in anticipation. I heard a scattering of applause and whispers of, 'oh yeah, congrats on the cocks, guys,' and 'I can't wait to see those pussies stretched...' Weirdly the voice sounded familiar... I was trying to place it when I heard Danni gasp, 'oh my God...'

And I looked over her shoulder and there was my bastard stepfather, who had called me a prick-tease and thrown me out. There was Mike. Tall, black, and naked as the day he was born, with the biggest cock I had ever seen standing up from his shaved sac like a flagpole.

My first illogical thought was that he had come to stop me. My heart was in my mouth. I didn't get it. Then I realised it wasn't Mike that Danni was staring at, but the other man, a giant, thick set man with almost no neck and the most enormous cock protruding from his groin that I had ever seen, fat and dusky and veined, with a great shining cockhead. It was twice the size of anything I'd seen in porn. I knew him as Mike's friend Nick. And she was saying, 'Nick? You bastard. You can't be serious.'

I looked at Mike in shock and he sneered and licked his lips. 'Hello, Lara. Say hello to my fat knob.'

My gaze was dragged down, terrified, to the cock I had never seen before, but had touched once. Long and curved, fat and shining. Mick is Ghanaian, and he has a cock to match, his foreskin very dark brown, the rest the colour of chocolate, ten or eleven inches I guessed, and the knobhead was gigantic, like a huge fat plum on the end, glistening. I couldn't... 'what the fuck?'