They Tried to Cuck Me

Story Info
Man turns tables on friends trying to cuck him.
2.1k words
4.46
111.6k
186
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers

Short one here. This is just for fun, and you shouldn't take it too seriously. No sex here. No bitches or bastards were really burned. Not even a RAAC. As far as I am concerned, this one is probably finished. Feel free to add a sequel if you want, just acknowledge this story in the Intro.

They tried to cuck me:

I walked through the door from the garage to the house, late as has become usual over the last 6-months. I was kind of wondering what I was walking into, as I noticed that there were three extra cars in front of my house. Of course, I recognized them; Ben, George, and Jack had been my best friends for years. Hell, I had ridden in their vehicles hundreds of times. I was wondering what they were doing there since my wife knew that I would be late getting home tonight. Oh well, should be an interesting discussion.

I could hear them whispering to each other in the living room, so I stopped at the fridge and pulled out a beer. I figured that they had probably been here long enough that my wife had taken care of getting them drinks already. Steeling myself, I casually walked into the room. My wife was sitting on the couch between Ben and Jack. George was sitting in a recliner beside the couch. Nodding to them in greeting, I moved over and sat in the other recliner across from the couch.

"Sup?" I asked casually.

They glanced at each other for a minute before Gloria looked to be steeling herself to deliver some bad news to me. Finally, she seemed to gather her nerve and begin talking.

"I'm sorry about this, Dave, but we need to get this out in the open. It's been killing me having to keep this a secret from you, and the guys also have been getting a bit unsatisfied by the amount of time I can give them. I want you to know that I still love you very much, and I still want us to have a family and grow old together. I want us to eventually retire, travel like we always planned and spoil any future grandchildren we may eventually have.

"I understand that this will have a bit of an affect on us, but we can still remain together as husband and wife. The thing is, well, I've been having sex with Ben, George, and Jack for the last year. Occasionally individually, but mostly with two or even all three at once."

She paused to gage my reaction. I just kept silent and took a sip of my beer.

"So, the thing is, a lot of the time, we would have one of them take you out somewhere to distract you while the other two came over and had sex with me. Whoever was out distracting you would call and let us know when you were on your way home. That would give us time to clean up and the guys to leave before you got here. Unfortunately, we couldn't really do that as much as we wanted without you getting suspicious. The other thing is that I really love having all three of them at once. Sure, two of them is great, but having their cocks in all three places is just mind blowing."

I figured that it was time for me to say something, and that seemed to be the most appropriate thing at the time. "Well, Gloria. I can't say I'm really happy about learning that you are cheating on me with my three best friends. I also can't say that I'm happy that my three best friends would stab me in the back like that. Is this your way of telling me that you want a divorce?"

"Oh no, Honey. As I said before, I want to have a family with you and grow old together. I don't want a divorce, and if you try that, I will fight it and take you to the cleaners. What I want is for you to accept this and we can move forward. We will still have sex and act just as a married couple should. In a few months, I will go off the pill, and we can work on having our first baby. Everything will go on as normal, except a few times a week the guys will come over and have sex with me. Maybe you can even join in sometimes as well."

I decided to throw a bit of cold water on things. I looked at my three former friends and asked a question. "What do your wives think about this?"

It was Ben that answered. I figured that. He is a lawyer, after all. "Our wives do not know anything about this, and they damned sure won't find out. I swear, if you so much as breathe a word about it, I will ruin you."

I think I did a pretty damned good job of holding back my smirk. "Don't worry about that. They won't hear anything about this from me."

"Good." Ben continued. "They better not."

He glanced over at Gloria. She nodded her head for him to continue.

"OK, so here is how it will be from now on. Gloria has discovered that she really loves fucking multiple men at the same time. You just can't satisfy her yourself anymore. So, a few times a week, the boys and I will come over to fuck Gloria until we are satisfied. We will clean up afterwards, so our wives don't get suspicious. Once we are done, we will leave, and you two can go back to being the happy married couple you are. We don't care if you stay here or go somewhere else. If you stay here, we might let you join us from time to time. As far as you having sex with your wife, you can do that any day that we don't come over. Hell, we will even let you have sex with her after we're gone, if she's still up for it."

"Well, since it's apparent that I don't have much of a choice unless I want to be living I a cardboard box by the river, I do have a couple small requests from you. I think that since you are taking my wife, it's the least you can do for me."

Ben smiled in triumph. He was prepared to be magnanimous in his victory. "Sure Dave, as long as they aren't too much."

"No, no." I assured him. "Just a couple small things that I'm sure won't require any effort on your part. First off, I don't want you using my bed. The bed in the guest room is plenty large enough. I do need to sleep in that bed, and I think you are being disrespectful to me enough as it is."

"I think we can agree on that. We usually just do it on the floor in the living room anyway, but we can use the guest bedroom if we need to. Your bedroom and bathroom will be off limits."

"Thank you. The second thing is that I want notice of when you will be here and when you are about to leave. I have no intention on being here while you are fucking my wife. I want to be able to plan on being elsewhere before you get here, and I need to know when you are leaving so I can come home."

"We can do that as well. Is there anything else?"

"Nope, that's it."

"Good. Now, since we are all here, we don't want to waste this opportunity. We can give you a half an hour to get ready and leave. You should probably plan on getting a motel room for the night though. Our wives think that we are out night fishing on Jack's boat and aren't expecting us to be home until tomorrow morning sometime." Ben smirked.

"OK. Just let me pack a change of clothes for tomorrow and make a phone call, then I'll be out of your hair." I said as I got up and began heading to my bedroom.

As I was packing up a few things, I could hear them talking.

"That went a lot better than I was expecting." Ben chuckled.

"Yeah." George added. "I was expecting him to get really pissed."

They laughed a bit and made a few derogatory comments about my manhood.

As I entered the room again with my duffle bag, I had my phone out and began talking into it.

"Yeah, Mary. Yes, they said that they would be here all night. I was thinking about your place, but Ben suggested a motel room."

I listened to the reply.

"The Palace? Good choice. I'm thinking the Presidential Suite. Give Evie and Joan a call and have them meet us there."

Listening to the reply.

"Yeah, I think I'm good to go. I only got off once before I had to get home earlier, so we I've got a few more shots left in me. Oh, Gloria said she is going off the pill and wants to get pregnant."

I laughed at her reply.

"That is truly evil. I like it. You think Evie and Joan would go for that as well?"

I couldn't help the burst of laughter.

"You three already agreed to that? I love it. OK, see you ladies in a bit. I'm just heading out the door."

I disconnected the call and turned to see four stunned faces looking at me.

"Dave, who were you talking to, and what was that all about?" Gloria asked.

"Oh. That was Mary, Ben's wife. She's going to book the Presidential Suite at the Palace for tonight. We're meeting Evie, George's wife, and Joan, Jack's wife there. Since their husbands are 'out night fishing' and won't be back until morning, we have the whole night to fuck our brains out."

"WWHHHAAAAAATTTT?" Ben screamed in outrage. "I told you what would happen if you told our wives about this."

"And I told you that they wouldn't hear about it from me. That's true. Six months ago, when YOUR three wives came into my office and told me that the three of you had been screwing my wife for over 6-months already, they offered to have sex with me whenever you guys were together with Gloria. So, for the last 6-months, while you were fucking my wife, I was fucking your wives. Did you really think that I was actually working when I came home late? Didn't you ever wonder why I so exhausted when I got home those nights? While you three are here fucking Gloria, I will be at the Palace in the Presidential Suite fucking your wives."

I turned to look at Gloria. "Believe me, I understand your fascination with multiple cocks at the same time. Whenever two of them put on their strap-ons ad double team the third as she's giving me a blowjob, her orgasms are huge." I looked at my three former friends. "Didn't know that your wives are bisexual, did you? They started up together when they learned about your cheating. They finally figured that I should know what a slut I married and came to my office to let me know. While they were there, they decided to bring me into their play time. Don't bother with trying to divorce or punish them, The PI's report has lots of pictures and video. They would crucify you three in the divorces. I'm not worried about Gloria divorcing me either. She wouldn't get what you all think she would, plus, I would just move in with your ex-wives. Seems that they have taken quite a liking to me."

I looked at their stunned faces for a minute. "By the way, we should make another agreement; let's agree not to do DNA testing on any future children. Y'all might not like the results. Anyway, got to get rolling. I have three insatiable women to take care of. Y'all have fun."

With that, I turned and walked out the door. As I was driving my pickup to the Palace, I wondered if there would be any fallout from the revelations tonight. I mentally shrugged my shoulders. Ben was rich, so Mary had already gotten the meanest, nastiest shark of a divorce attorney in the state on retainer. We would be fine.

END

As I said, feel free to add to this if you want. Just acknowledge this story in an intro. It's up to you to decide if there are any divorces in the future or the actual parentage of any children. This was just a bit of fun to write for me.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers