They're All Wet

Story Info
Sleepy sister gets a visit.
1.7k words
4.05
53.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magicdart
magicdart
17 Followers

After a couple too many beers, I arose from the dining room table, and made my way toward the bedroom wing of my house. It was pretty late, and mom, dad, and my slightly older sister had called it a night hours ago.

Not one to waste time, I pulled my pocket tee shirt over my head, as I walked down the hallway, dimly lit by a small bulb in the kitchen range hood. The door opened silently, and once in I eased it noiselessly back to its latched position.

I tossed my shirt down and dropped my shorts. I kicked them off in the general vicinity of my tee. Reaching around in the dark I was able to locate the side of my bed. I sat down on it, removed my socks and tossed them also. As a rule I don't mind sleeping naked, but leaving my under shorts on helped to avoid making a mess everywhere, should I decide to fool around with myself. Tonight, my boxers remained on. Had it occurred to me earlier, I would have grabbed mom's dirty panties to wear. On days when she worked out at the gym in the afternoon, they were to die for.

Well, time to lay down and experience that wonderful feeling of relaxation as another day ends. I pulled the somewhat wrinkled spreads to the side, laid back, and drew the covers over me. I never did put much effort into making my bed, but this particular night I sensed something wasn't quite right.

Then I felt it. A slight stirring to the side of me, and it wasn't the dog...we don't have one. Before I could react an arm draped itself over my chest, and a head snuggled into my shoulder. The arm was smooth and soft. It felt strangely erotic. Part of me, as one might guess, had immediately begun to react. Moments later a very gentle breath of warm air, and a delicate murmur entered my ear. I remained still, as some of my blood began to re-route itself. I felt a knee slide over my thigh and drop down between my legs. My leg was now trapped between two unbearably soft thighs. There was a warm glow where they met, and I could feel a small patch of damp fabric against my skin.

The fading aroma of perfume most certainly belonged to my sister. But what was she doing in my bed? Then it clicked, while my tee was over my head, I must have walked right past my door. So yea, I now found myself stuck in my sisters bed. What to do?

Whatever I did was sure to wake her. Too much beer would surely be a plausible explanation for my error. I decided to take a little advantage of the situation, my decision driven by a smell from under the covers, emanating from that warm wet area. I also detected the very faint odor of urine.

My mind immediately went into overdrive. Oh how I would love to clean her up with my mouth and tongue. What emanated from below her waist was similar to, but not identical to that of my mother's, which I had been munching on whenever I managed to get her alone.

Sis was laying on my left arm, so I just sort of reached around and palmed her back, pressing her chest firmly into my side. The soft lace of her skimpy nighty, a white see through if it was the same one I had noticed in the laundry room on occasion, was all that separated her perfectly formed tits from my bare chest. I slowly slid my hand past her waist and gently squeezed one of her well formed ass cheeks. I was hard as a rock, and things were beginning to get interesting.

A slight moan escaped from her lips. I wondered if they were slightly open with that cute pout she had. The look that carried with it of better things to come.

I wanted to kiss her, slide my tongue into her mouth and taste her. I settled for now on a couple of soft pecks on her forehead and cheek.

It being too late to cease, I slid my boxers down to mid thigh. Reaching over I carefully slid her hand and arm below my waist. I wrapped her fingers and thumb around my cock. I paused for a moment, worried I might shoot off then and there. After gathering my courage I began to slowly move her hand up and down my now throbbing member. Meanwhile, I had begun sliding my other hand off her ass and once more onto her back. On the way up I made sure to push her top up so I was on bare skin. Once past her panty waistband I slipped my finger under it and was soon back down to her ass. My middle finger trailed down her somewhat damp crack until I encountered the object of my desire...for the moment anyway.

I had always considered my sister, Erica, to be quite the looker, with her beautiful brown eyes, and long black hair flowing down to her ass. I never really looked at her in a sexual way, maybe because mom took care of all that for me. In the last few minutes all of that had changed. I wanted into every hole she had, with any part of my body that would fit. I had no way of stopping myself, and at this stage wouldn't if I could.

I swirled my finger around her back hole a little. There was a little seepage that made the area slick. Almost slimy. I began to ease my finger into her dank ass, and it easily went in deep. My initial penetration went well, and so far Erica seemed undisturbed. I moved her hand up and down on my cock a few more times just for fun.

I knew I wasn't going to get away with much more, and at some point I would need to wake her. But how to do it.

She picked that moment to roll onto her back, pinning my arm with my finger still in her rear. Great. With her hand now off my cock, I was able to cool off a hair and rethink this. It didn't take long for my hand to find her soft flat belly. Once again I found my hand under her waistband, and was soon cupping her pussy. I slipped a finger in. It was everything I hoped it would be. After soaking it for a while I removed it and brought it to my nose. Musky, and still that hint of urine. I rubbed her juices onto her lips, and replaced my finger into her pussy. Along with an extra one. One more hole to go, but this time I was certain she wouldn't sleep through it.

I put my lips on hers and this caused her to stir a bit. She stretched a little causing her pussy to push tightly against my hand. I stuck my tongue between her lips and slid it slowly back and forth between them. I tasted her juices. Just perfect, and I knew I would make it a goal to sample them right from the source.

In went my tongue. I gently licked the tip of her tongue. Her tongue wiggled around a bit and then slithered up the side of mine and parted my lips. And then it happened.

"Daddy"?

Every weird thing that ever happened in this house made total sense. I put my index finger across her lips to quiet her. She started to move around a little, and thats when I realized she was dropping her stinkies. I was naked in a flash. I took her panties from her and drew in a big whiff. She was definitely lubed up and ready to go. Time to find out if that smell had a taste to go with it.

I crawled down between her legs and took a deep breadth. I was hard as stone, by the time my tongue began its assault on her inner thighs. She moaned and raised her pelvis. She wanted more, and I was just the guy to give it to her.

Her entire crotch was perfectly smooth, as was moms. My dad had something to do with that I'm sure. My tongue was now gliding along her pussy lips. I became intoxicated and overwhelmed with lust. Her nectar began to leak out, some of it coating her ass cheeks and the hidden hole within. I lifted her a little and spread her butt crack open. My lips encased her asshole and my tongue went in for a dip. As I swirled around in her hole Erica began to whimper and moan.

"Ooohhhh daddy, more. Suck both my holes. Get me all wet and fuckable." She whispered. Who was I to complain? I moved my lips up and sucked in her clit. She gasped as I swirled my tongue around it. She was approaching orgasm. The whole room smelled of pussy.

"Ok, ok, fuck me. Fuck me now. Get on top of me and pound my ass into the mattress."

I climbed aboard and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. We were ear to ear and chest to chest. It was all I could do to not explode when she reached down and guided my cock into her warm, smooth hole. I really wanted a blow job, but I could get one anytime from mom.

We both let out a deep sigh as I slowly went balls deep in Erica. I was pumping in and out of her slowly when she started to cum. She held me tight and bucked against me, crushing my cock with her muscles. She was gushing, and we were a mess. I think her bladder may have leaked by a little.

No matter. I hooked her legs with my arms and held her knees by her head. She was now wide open and the place started to smell like a locker room. I was driving my cock in and out of her pussy at a breakneck speed. It wasn't going to be long for me. As my balls began to tighten, I pulled out, and rammed myself into her ass. She made a little squeek and as her second orgasm hit her we engaged in a frantic french kiss, which caused me to cream her ass with spurt after spurt, deep in her ass.

"That was nice daddy. I could feel it shooting up in me."

I gave her one last kiss, gathered up my belongings, and her panties and quietly exited her room as she drifted off to sleep.

magicdart
magicdart
17 Followers