Thin Walls Ch. 05

Story Info
A show and dinner.
5.8k words
4.73
12.5k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
champspron
champspron
162 Followers

Syd had just given me a blowjob that wouldn't have been out of place in a Pornhub clip. And she'd done it right in front of my sister. My sister who was wearing the most gorgeous skin-tight crop-top without a bra, her arousal visible and obvious. My sister who was just a few feet way as I sat half naked on the couch, my saliva-slick cock out and proud as it slowly began to flag.

At least until Sydney walked into our bedroom carrying a chair, presumably for Emma to sit on, and called out, "Emma, why don't you come watch your brother eat me out til he's ready to go again?" It caused Emma to gasp, and my cock to twitch and begin reverse it's deflation.

Now alone in the main room, Emma and I looked at each other. I caught her eyes flick down to my cock before meeting my gaze. She raised her eyebrow. I smiled and shrugged. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out, and ultimately she just shook her head, not in denial, but more in compliant resignation. We were doing this.

She stood and closed the short distance between us. Her hand extended towards me, and for a somewhat delirious moment I thought she might have been reaching out to touch my cock. To cross the boundary of physical touch that was almost like a force field between us.

But her hand stopped, outstretched, about a foot above me. Not a taboo act of boundary-crossing, just a kind offer of help in standing after the knee-weakening orgasm she just watched me experience. I took her hand and she helped me up, bringing us close, face to face. She licked her lips, then swallowed, a series of gestures that could have communicated nervousness, discomfort, or possibly arousal. I wished in that moment I could actually read her mind, so I could know exactly which.

But before I could think more on that, she turned and headed for the bedroom. Our last encounter had taken place in Emma's room. This time we'd be in mine (which had really become equally Syd's). I followed Emma into the room, where we found Syd had removed the rest of her clothes, and was laying seductively on the bed with her legs bent and sideways, looking a bit like a coiled snake ready to pounce. She'd also done a bit to clean up her face after the messy face-fucking she'd just received.

After taking a moment to enjoy the view, Emma sat in the chair she'd been provided. Looking at Syd's naked form, I figured it was time I joined her in that state. So I quickly shed the t-shirt which was the only of my clothes that had survived the last half hour. Syd and I were now naked in front of my sister. And while Emma was certainly in a revealing outfit, it was an erotic and vulnerable feeling being so exposed in front of her. I could feel her gaze moving between us, taking us in, memorizing. Hairs on the back of my neck raised up, and my cock grew still harder.

Syd looked down at my cock and licked her lips. Whereas that same gesture had been mysterious on Emma's face only moments ago, on Sydney there was no mistaking the hunger and excitement. She turned her hips and opened her legs, exposing what her previous pose had kept hidden: her glistening, puffy, freshly waxed pussy. Sydney always kept herself well groomed and trimmed, but it was clear to me she'd had some professional help this time. I immediately started salivating. And Sydney beckoned me forward with a single crook of her finger. That was all the persuasion I needed. I walked until my knees hit the mattress, then I crawled toward her, like a starving man in the desert crossing the final feet to an oasis.

When my head passed by her knees, I turned my head to kiss her thigh, then the other one. I licked and nibbled at her taut flesh as my nose became overwhelmed with her musky aroma. I could already taste her arousal, and I wanted more.

I kissed the spot right between her legs, and then moved further down. Syd let out a long, satisfied sigh. "Yes, right there." She opened her legs even wider, making her lips open like flower petals at dawn. I settled in, my hands sliding underneath her to grip her ass cheeks.

I began to lick her, starting with gentle, long licks along her outer lips, moving towards her center. She moaned softly, and I could feel her shuddering with every exhale. Her hands came down to rub her own tits and nipples, pinching and pulling at them.

I alternated between long, flat-tongued licks and shorter, pointed licks, focusing on the areas around her clit and entrance, not yet giving her what she truly wanted. But she wasn't complaining. Her moans were quiet, restrained, but she knew from experience I wouldn't leave her unsatisfied.

Syd's right hand tangled itself into my hair. She pulled me forward, pressing me where she wanted. I opened my mouth wide and sucked on her inner labia. She sighed, "God, yes."

Her juices were flowing now, and I used my tongue to scoop up every drop I could, swallowing, savoring her flavor. The smell, the taste, the sounds, the sensations. They all combined to make my head swim, and my cock throb and leak.

I heard her moan out, the growled sound turning into words. "Ooooohhhh fuck babe..." At first I thought I was "babe." For the entirety of our young but passionate relationship that had been the case. But it soon became clear that wasn't the case. "... your brother knows how to eat pussy!"

I couldn't see or hear Emma's reaction. But I did hear Sydney giggle between moans, perhaps pleased with Emma's reaction. I silenced her giggle with a little lick and nibble of her clit.

"FUCK! Yes, just like that."

I continued to lick her clit, but then, as I felt her hips start to buck, I moved lower, dipping my tongue inside her, feeling the walls of her cunt flutter and clench. I fucked her with my tongue. I reached my right hand around and pushed one, then two, fingers inside. I curled them forward to find the perfect spot, and was rewarded with a gasp and a full body twitch. My eyes flicked up, and over her flexing belly, and between her tits, I could see her face. A blotchy blush had spread up from her chest onto her face. Her mouth was in an involuntary O. And her shoulders were hunched forward as her core clenched.

And my tongue was flooded with her nectar. I grinned to myself as I lapped up my reward. This might be a personal record. I knew she could go again, so I felt no qualms about going fast and hard. In that spirit, I decided not to let up at all as moaned and spasmed through her peak. On the contrary, my fingers moved faster, prodding that spongy pleasure button, as my tongue moved back up to her clit.

"OhhhhhHHH holy SHIT you fucking BASTARD!" Those were the only words she could make out coherently before her second orgasm swept through her. I slowed my fingers, and pulled my tongue back, and simply drank up her juices as her pussy twitched and gushed.

Her hands left her tits and grabbed my hair, and she yanked my head back, pulling me away from her dripping snatch. Her chest was heaving, and her face was a sweaty mess. "You goddamn motherfucker." She looked at me, her eyes ablaze. Then her gaze switched over to the chair off to the side and the beautiful woman sitting in it. She shook her head. "He's too fucking good at that."

I followed Sydney's gaze, and there I saw Emma with one hand down in her pants, and the other up under her top. I couldn't see any more of her body than before, but knowing she was touching herself so lewdly and openly was a huge turn-on. Her eyes were hooded and her mouth open. She looked at me, but Sydney demanded her attention again when she spoke.

"You wanna watch him fuck me?" It wasn't a rhetorical question, and Sydney patiently awaited an answer as she caught her breath.

At first Emma seemed a bit paralyzed by the question. Perhaps caught between what she wanted to say and what she felt she could. Just when I began to think she wouldn't answer at all, her neck seemed to twitch. That twitch turned into a nod. "I do." Her face almost looked surprised at her own self.

There was something about hearing her say it. It was like the sexual tension here was flammable gas, palpably filling the room, and Emma's words were a spark.

Sydney turned to face me, and almost immediately I pushed myself up and forward until I loomed over her. My face slick with her juices, I lowered my head to kiss her fiercely. She responded with equal vigor, and as her hands explored my back and sides, mine went between her legs. I rubbed her swollen, wet, sensitive lips, and she moaned into my mouth.

I could have continued like that forever, kissing and touching this beautiful, wonderful woman, but I had work to do. Moving my hand off her cunt, I gripped my cock at the base and began to rub it against her lips. With my head notched into place, I looked over at Emma. Her face was still flushed, and her hands had stilled. She nodded. And so I pushed in.

I entered her easily. Her pussy was soaked and eager for me. It was an experience unlike any other. Making love with this woman, with Emma watching. My entire world seemed to contract into a single point, and everything beyond the three of us was irrelevant.

I started slowly. I wanted this to last. I wanted to savor the moment. I looked into Sydney's eyes. Her eyelids were half-closed, and her gaze was distant.

"Fuuuuuuucckkkkkkkk," Syd breathed out the word. I could feel her warm breath on my face. "You feel so fucking good inside me." When my hips met Syd's, she firmly grasped my ass and held me there. "Don't move. Just let me feel that big cock inside me." I got the feeling these word were as much for my benefit as they were for Emma's. But Syd's eyes were firmly fixed on me. Our eyes locked.

After a couple orgasms, a messy blowjob, and plenty of making out, Syd's makeup was a bit smeared, her face flushed, her hair mussed. And she looked fucking beautiful. Even with my gorgeous sister a few feet away, touching herself, I couldn't look away. We just stared into and through each others' eyes, seeing each other completely. Finally Syd leaned her head up and our lips met. At the same time I began to move my hips, slowly at first.

She moaned into my mouth, and our tongues met. The slow pace was exquisite torture. Her pussy squeezed me with each stroke, and every inch of movement made me want to thrust hard and fast. Sydney's hips began to move, too. They softly rolled, expertly meeting my thrusts and then pulling away just enough. I was briefly jealous of Emma, getting to see this from the outside. It must have been a beautiful sight.

Syd's hands caressed my ass and moved up my back. Then, when I felt her hands on my neck, her nails lightly scratching, she pulled her lips away.

"Mmmmmm," Syd groaned. Her hips and mine moved in unison, building up a rhythm.

"You want more?" I asked, my voice low and husky.

"Fuck, yes, give it to me."

I leaned back, arching my back, giving myself a better view of her stunning body. "Beg for it."

A wicked, knowing grin spread across her face as she licked her lips. "Please baby, fuck me hard with that big fucking cock!"

I reached back to grab one of her legs, lifting it up and wedging it between her torso and mine, putting her ankle on my shoulder. "Are you sure you're ready for that?" I asked.

She made a cute, pathetic little face and nodded. "Yeah hot shot. My tight little pussy is ready for a pounding." Not for the first time tonight I heard a cute, sharp little intake of breath from Emma. "Fuck me."

As she was speaking I was pulling her other leg up and over my shoulder. With her folded in half beneath me, I could pull back until just my tip spread her delicate lips.

She looked me in the eyes, winked, and repeated herself. "Fuck me, daddy." That was a new one for us. But it didn't deter me, not at all. I did as I was commanded, and thrust down with all my weight and all my strength. The sound Syd made was half way between a moan and a grunt, and immediately I wanted her to make that sound again. So I pulled back and thrust again. And again.

With Syd's legs between us, it would have been a strain to try to lean down and kiss her. So all we could do was watch each other. I felt her eyes on me, tracing my muscles as they exerted themselves. I watched her face react to each thrust, her tits jiggling and wobbling as each meeting of our hips sent a shockwave through her firm yet soft body.

I leaned back further, bringing Syd's legs together I placed them both over my left shoulder. This tightened her pussy's grip on my cock, throwing my pleasure even higher into the stratosphere.

Up to this point Emma had said very little. But it was like a cork popped.

"Jesus! You two look so fucking hot." I looked over to see that Emma's hands were still active under her clothes. It looked like she was pinching and pulling a nipple under her top while her other hand was a tornado under her pants. "I just wanna... I just..." Emma's eyes had been fluttering all over our two bodies, with a particular focus on the spot where they met. But then they locked onto me, meeting my gaze. "Can I... can I kiss her?"

The question left me momentarily speechless. Could my sister kiss my girlfriend while I fucked her brains out?

With a wry smile at the absurdity of the situation, I gave the only answer there was to a question like that.

"Be my guest!"

Emma launched herself off the chair like a sprinter off the blocks. Sydney's moans were immediately muffled by my sister's tongue being shoved halfway down her throat.

Sydney's eyes were wide in shock and confusion. But her hips weren't complaining, still meeting my every thrust. After a few seconds of surprise, her eyes closed and she kissed back. I let her legs down, laying them on either side of me.

The sight before me was unbelievably erotic. If I hadn't already blown my load once tonight, I'd almost certainly be filling up Syd's cunt just at the view. The hand Emma had up her top was now entangled in Syd's hair, stroking it and holding her close, but her other hand was still down her pants. From this angle, with Emma's ass thrust halfway back towards me, I could see the bulge of her hand moving around, along with a distinct wet spot on her pants.

Emma pulled back from the kiss and whispered to Sydney, "How does he feel inside you?"

I couldn't see their faces very well from this angle, mostly blocked by the back of Emma's head, but I could hear Sydney's response as he made no effort to lower her voice. "Oh Emma, so fucking good. You can't even imagine."

Emma didn't respond, but I watched as the motion within her pants quickened, and I heard her moan. Watching my sister getting off on this was getting me off.

I began to move faster, my thrusts more erratic. My moans joined the symphony of sounds coming from the girls. Sydney noticed, craning her neck around Emma to look at me. "Oh yeah baby, cum. Cum for me. Cum for us!" Her voice was getting higher, too. "Cum on me, cum all over me!"

My mind a blur of lust, hormones, and adrenaline, all I could do was nod and obey. I pulled out and gripped my cock, so slick with Syd's silky nectar. I pumped my cock once, twice. All the while Syd moaned, her pitch rising even without anyone or anything touching her pussy.

On the third stroke of my cock I let out a primal roar. I wanted to close my eyes, to roll my head back, to embrace nirvana. But I knew I couldn't look away, I'd regret it forever if I did. No, I kept my eyes firmly locked on Sydney as she cried out in her own orgasm, as my cock erupted, sending rope after rope of thick, pearly cum from her neckline down to her shaved lips. And Emma joined in, cumming on our own fingers as she moaned into Syd's ear. Dozens of times since we'd lived in this apartment, the three of us had cried out in ecstasy at the same time. But for the first time it happened without a wall between us.

By the time I was done, we were both panting. The up and down motion of Syd's belly and tits made the gooey cum shimmer in the dim light. I noticed Emma was looking down at the same sight. For a brief, beautiful moment, I wondered if Emma might lean down and taste it, lick it up. I had a hunch she at least considered it. But ultimately she sat back, on the floor up against the wall, and let out a long sigh. "Thank you," was all she said.

I smiled. "My pleasure." I looked down at the sticky mess on my girlfriend's body, and the gooey one on my hand, and the mess still on the sheets.

"Our pleasure," Sydney chimed in. She was still lying down, and her breathing had slowed, but her voice sounded content. "I think I need a washcloth," she chuckled. I started to move, but Emma held up her hand as she raised herself up onto shaky legs.

"I'll get it." I gave her an appreciative smile before maneuvering myself to turn and lay by Syd's side as we caught our breath.

Emma wouldn't admit to me until much later, but apparently one large drop of my cum hand landed on the side of her hand. And as soon as she left the room and our sight, she brought it to her mouth. I think if I'd known that at the time, my cock would have been immediately been ready to go for a third time.

Instead, Emma returned with two wet washclothes, one for Sydney and the abstract art painted across her upper body, and one for me and my cock and right hand. After handing them to us, Emma awkwardly shifter her weight from foot to foot. "That was... incredible... I don't... really know what to say. I think I'll... leave you two to it." She blew us a kiss, bit her lip and looked at me for a lingering moment, and then left.

Syd and I cleaned ourselves up. She rolled over to look at me. "That really was incredible." Her tone was playful, teasing.

"It was," I replied, my own voice sounding a bit drained.

"I think I'm addicted." Syd's voice was playful, but I was pretty sure she wasn't entirely joking.

I sighed and nodded. "I know what you mean."

"God, we're such perverts." I laughed and she joined. "And I love it." She pulled me into a kiss, sweet and slow at first but quickly increasing in passion.

"Wait," I said, pulling away. "We should probably talk about..." I gestured vaguely to the door, which was still open. "All that."

Sydney's face became a bit more serious, though a playful twinkle still remained in her eye. "I had fun." She bit her lip. "Did you?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"So what do you want to talk about, exactly?"

"What happens next? Where do we go from here?"

Syd shook her head. "Not tonight, love." She pulled away and began sliding down towards the bottom of the bed. "Tonight we just relax, recuperate, and enjoy each other, ok?" Her face was drawing closer to my now mostly limp dick. "I know he's tired, and sensitive," she said, looking at it. "No pressure, and I'll be gentle, I just wanna play a little." I didn't protest and that was enough for her.

For a long while Syd kissed, tongued, caressed, and just generally toyed with my less-than-half hard cock, along with my balls, my thighs, my belly. Even after two life-altering orgasms that nearly depleted me, I wasn't immune to her ministrations. It took a while, but eventually I was fully hard and she was sucking my cock once again, slowly, lovingly. She'd take breaks to stroke it while she whispered words of love and lust to me.

Later on I pulled her up, spooning myself behind her as I sank into her. We fucked lazily as I whispered dirty sweet things into her ear, mostly about how much I loved fucking her while my sister watched, how much I loved watching her fuck my sister, and things of that nature. One last time that night I came, this time deep inside her. Not long after I pulled out we were both asleep.

The next morning, once Sydney and I woke up, Emma was already gone. But she'd left us a note on the kitchen table.

Good morning lovelies,

I hope you don't mind me rushing out. I'm off studying with some classmates. But I just wanted to say last night was incredible. I don't think I'll ever forget it. I'm making us dinner tonight as a way to say thank you.

champspron
champspron
162 Followers
12