Things Aren't Always What They Seem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of her hands crept between them to caress his chest, her fingers tracing the hard outline of his abs before gradually moving lower and fumbling with the button on his pants.

'Is he like Jason?'

Once again the doubt that niggled away at the back of her mind surfaced to torment her.

"Oh Alex... I...."

She had barely time to gasp a few words, her heart racing, before he kissed her again. This time it was his hand that slid up between them to cup her tit through the thin lace, his finger and thumb rolling her already aroused nipple.

With their tongues playing together Niamh surrendered to him, making no objection when he unfastened the hooks at the back of her bra.

Easing the straps off her shoulders she lowered her arms, gazing into his eyes and letting them slide down. Throwing the skimpy garment aside she blushed scarlet as she exposed her breasts to him for the very first time.

Taking her turn she pushed his shirt down his arms, letting it fall, so that he was bare chested when he pulled her to him again. His lips finding hers once more while one hand returned to fondle her rear as the other started to toy with one of her firm mounds.

"Aaaahhhh... yes, oh yes... Aaaahhhhhh." Niamh squirmed, forcing her tit against the palm of his hand as she whimpered into his mouth.

It had been more than a year and she had virtually forgotten how good it felt to be held as Alex kissed her while slowly undressing her. In an instant any reservations she might have had vanished and all she knew in that moment was that she wanted him to fuck her.

"Oh fuck... Alex... oh God.... ohhhhhh!" She sighed with delight, shivering as little bolts of pleasure radiated out from the swollen nub that he was teasing.

Wrapping her arms back around his neck her eyes closed and she let him play with her body. Both his hands were now on her modest chest tormenting her nipples, until, gasping for breath, she thought she was going to faint.

Then his lips started to kiss her neck, slowly working their way down her shoulder and onto her chest until his mouth found her tit, his tongue circling the puckered areola before he fastened onto the hardened teat.

"Fuck!"

It was like an electric shock to Niamh. Her whole body shuddered and her fingers twisted in his hair as she let out an exclamation when the sensations hit her.

Alternating between her breasts he suckled greedily as he guided her backwards and gently laid her on the bed, moving to kneel over her.

"Please Alex.... I want you so much, please fuck me now." She gazed up at him lovingly, needing to feel him inside her.

"Patience baby. I want you to enjoy this."

Looking back into her eyes he slid his fingers under the waistband of the little black thong and, as she lifted her hips, drew the scrap of material down her stockinged thighs, untangling it from around her shoes.

Now completely naked apart from her stockings she lay back, her legs pressed tight together.

"Please Alex.... I want you."

Ignoring her pleas, he gently eased her thighs apart, his fingers tracing lightly up the soft flesh above her stocking tops, sending thrills through her as he stroked around her hairless pink slit. His tongue and lips followed the path his fingers were taking, teasing and tormenting Niamh as he nipped and licked sensuously at her sensitive and tender flesh while avoiding even the faintest contact with her sex.

"Oh... oh, oh.... it's... oh God, I.... ohhhhhhhh!"

Her fingers snatched at the bedcovers, twisting in them, knuckles whitening as her body arched upwards enjoying the pleasure he was creating in her.

Time and time again his mouth worked its way up towards her aching pussy while his hands continued to caress her body, fingers exploring her twin girls and tormenting her throbbing nipples.

"Fuck oh fuck... I... I need you to touch me.... please."

Jason had never bothered going down on her and now, with Alex promising to devour her dripping sex, she was desperate for more. Grabbing his hair again Niamh pulled him towards her aching quim, forcing him against her until he capitulated and ran his tongue between her moist nether lips sending a wave of rapture through her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Crying out loudly her legs spread apart to give him unobstructed access to her while her body stiffened as he tasted the secretions already starting to flow from her moist slit.

Quickly finding her clitoris Alex nibbled on the swollen button sending a tsunami of delight through her, driving the eagerly responding girl rapidly towards her fulfilment.

Squirming as his tongue delved and probed between her moist, pink labia she bucked and gasped, her stocking covered thighs clamping tight around his head, trapping him in place while his mouth gorged on her sodden cleft.

Pushing her hips up and grinding her pussy to his lips Niamh could feel the temperature in her core rising by the second, sending her ever closer to the precipice.

"Oh my God.... Oh shit, oh God... I'm.... I'm...."

Almost squealing with delight, she finally felt the ultimate surge of pleasure flood through her body as she came, almost uncontrollably, on his tongue.

"Gonna..... cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Her slender frame stiffened for a moment and then went into a series of convulsions as her orgasm took over control of her movements.

Time lost all meaning as the ripples of her climax, the first she had had with a man for over a year, slowly receded and her heart rate slowed sufficiently for her to open her thighs and release Alex from their grip.

"That... that was... incredible... No one has ever made me come like that ever."

She almost mentioned her former boyfriend Jason, before stopping herself. He had always refused to go down on her and neither of her two previous lovers before him had been particularly into it either.

"That was amazing. You are amazing."

Whispering softly, she gazed up into his eyes and then, reaching for him. pulled his mouth down to hers, tasting herself on his lips as they kissed.

"We've only just started baby girl." He grinned down at her sending a shiver of anticipation up her spine.

"Good." Giggling she smiled back at him, "I really need to feel you inside me now."

Reaching for his trousers she fumbled at his button and zip, scrabbling them undone before pushing his pants down allowing his hard cock to spring free.

"Shit!" She exclaimed as her fingers encircled his thick shaft and she realised how big it was.

Almost immediately she started to panic. Was she doing the right thing? Should she have waited?

"It's.... so.... big!" Stroking his hard shaft, she looked into his eyes and breathed nervously; her stockinged legs splayed invitingly for him.

"Are you sure you want this? We can stop if you want to."

Biting her lower lip apprehensively Niamh nodded, pushing any remaining concerns aside.

"Yes...." Her voice was soft and sultry, "... more than anything after what you just did to me."

"I'll take it slowly. Just tell me if you want to change your mind."

His voice sounded hoarse with lust as his body loomed over hers and, feeling the tip of his manhood nuzzle between her outer lips, she drew him to her.

"Fuck me." Her voice was barely audible as she pulled his mouth against hers for another lingering kiss.

Their lips parted at the end of the kiss and, holding himself on his arms, he gazed down at her and slowly started to ease his cock into her dripping entrance.

Feeling her opening stretch around the swollen crown she held her breath and bit her lower lip as she waited.

"Ready?" He murmured.

"Yes... do it."

Her heart thumped frenetically against her ribs as she told him to take her, her eyes fixed on his as he drove his cock into her, sheathing his full length in her.

"Oh fuck... you're.... you're in me!"

He eased back until just the head remained lodged inside her quim and then, without warning, he thrust in hard again, driving his thick shaft all the way up into her tight tunnel.

"Aaarrrghhhhhhh.... Fuck.... Yessssssssssssssss!" Niamh shrieked, trying to buck upwards and impale herself on the solid length of male flesh that was spearing her.

"Christ, you're tight." Gasping Alex paused, kissing her again, his body still, his hardness buried to the root in her body.

Any momentary doubt at what she was doing quickly subsided into something much more assured as he drew his prick back and then started to fuck her again.

"Oh yes... yes... Oh God... fuck me Alex!"

Taking every inch of his manhood inside her Niamh gasped with pleasure as he began to drive his cock harder and deeper into her compliant form. She was in heaven feeling the rock-hard rod of flesh steadily pumping into her body and sending a series of delicious ripples radiating out from her core.

"Yes, oh yes, yes... don't stop, just fuck me...."

Crying out in sheer bliss she started to succumb to what he was doing, feeling another orgasm building deep inside her.

Beneath their writhing bodies the bedsprings were creaking softly in time with his urgent thrusts, the sound mixing with her moans of pleasure and Alex's breathless groans.

As the delight built inside her Niamh hooked her legs up around his waist while her fingers wrapped themselves in the bedcovers, knuckles whitening as she took every solid inch of his throbbing pole. Her labia clung to it, folding in around it every time he slammed into her and drawing it back when he pulled out.

"Unhhhh.... fuck... aahhh... fuck, oh fuck, yes yesssssss!"

Groaning with pleasure she arched against him, her firm, aching nipples brushing his chest as her pussy stretched open to accommodate his thickness. Any thoughts about what they were doing and how wrong it might have been vanished and she simply gave herself over to the ecstasy she felt.

"Fuck Niamh.... you're so tight... I... I'm nearly there."

Looming over her his gasps filled her ears as his backside rose and fell steadily between her stockinged thighs, his cock slamming into her, driving her closer and closer to the inevitable.

"Ahhhhh.... Oh yes, yes.... I'm.... I'm gonna...."

Arching her spine up off the bedcovers she tensed, her whole body surrendering to the sensations that erupted in her core.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

The last word came out as a shriek. Her orgasm hitting her like an express train and sending her into a series of uncontrollable spasms.

"Oh baby... oh God.... Niamh.... I..... aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Moaning her name Alex buried his shaft in her one last time, his erection pulsing as he came, flooding her belly with an abundant deposit of his man cream.

It was at least a minute before, getting his breath back, he was able to roll off her and collapse on his back.

"Are you ok?" He finally managed to gasp breathlessly.

Staring up at the ceiling she realised that at that moment she was much better than just ok.

She was in love.

"Yes, I'm fine." Whispering softly, she snuggled in against him letting him wrap an arm around her, "But.... can we do it again please."

He chuckled, "Yes we can, but I might need a few minutes."

"Can I help?" Niamh giggled and slid her hand down across his stomach reaching for his cock.

"Oh fuck." The low groan of pleasure she got when she started to caress his shaft only encouraged her.

Her fingers did the same for him and just a few minutes later Alex rolled her onto her back and entered her again.

It was forty minutes and three screaming orgasms later that he ejaculated into Niamh for the second time that night, leaving her utterly exhausted and totally satisfied.

Smiling contentedly, she lay gazing at the ceiling wondering if Sheena had come home and heard her.

Light was just starting to filter through the blinds when Niamh woke up the following morning. Opening her blue eyes, she found herself staring into Alex's brown ones and immediately felt her heart rate jump.

"Hey." His smile sent a flock of butterflies soaring around her stomach.

"Hi you." She smiled back.

Leaning in closer he let his lips gently brush hers.

"Do you have to go or can we....." Niamh blushed.

"I guess I can stay a bit longer." He chuckled naughtily pulling her against him.

Letting her hand slip between them she curled her fingers around the solid length of his manhood.

"So, we can do it again?" Her eyes glinted invitingly.

"Only if you let go of me so I can go to the bathroom first." Alex laughed.

"Hurry up then, I want you again."

Sliding out of bed Alex pulled on his shorts and, winking at her, disappeared out through the bedroom door only to come face to face with Sheena.

"Hello you must be..."

Was all Niamh heard before the door closed. Mortified she curled up under the covers, knowing that she would be getting the third degree from her roommate later in the day.

A few minutes later, when he returned, she peeked out from under the duvet.

"Did you see Sheena?"

"Errm... yeah I did."

"What did she say?" Sitting up Niamh let the covers slide down to expose her breasts.

"Oh err... nothing much. We just chatted a bit." Peeling off his shorts he joined her in bed, pulling her to him and kissing her.

It was nearly an hour later before Alex got up leaving a very satisfied Niamh lying in bed with an even bigger smile on her face.

"When will I see you again?"

He shrugged, getting dressed, "I'm not sure. I'll text you later when I know what my movements will be."

"Oh, ok." She sat up, his sudden apparent lack of interest worrying her.

"Sorry, I'm running late for work." Leaning in he kissed her and then was gone.

'Had she made a terrible mistake?'

'Could he really be late for work?'

'Now he had got what he wanted was he going to dump her?'

'Was he another Jason?'

For a while she lay thinking about the events of the previous night and how he had just rushed away. There were no answers to the questions that just went round and round in her head and after reflecting on them for a while she got up and headed for the shower.

"Is that your mystery guy?"

Niamh had just come out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her, when she was intercepted by her flat mate.

"Well, I'm not in the habit of bringing home strangers." She told Sheena with just a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"You could have told me you were dating Alex Wainwright." The other girl pouted with annoyance.

The comment pulled her up sharply and she turned to stare at her friend.

"His name's Alex Wainwright? How do you know him?"

"Are you kidding me? You know I'm a huge united fan and he's like every girl's dream."

"What?"

"He plays for them. Didn't he tell you?"

Niamh shook her head, "No, no he didn't."

Sheena looked at her, her expression one of compassion.

"What else?" Niamh asked, "You know more than you're saying."

"I'm sorry babe, there's something else. He.... he has a girlfriend."

Picking up the previous day's newspaper she opened it and handed it to her.

Staring at the photos Niamh's blood went cold.

The pictures were of a charity ball held on the Thursday evening just gone, the night he said he was at a work thing, and a couple showed Alex with a gorgeous blonde on his arm.

"She's been seen with him at a number of events." Sheena added quietly.

"Fucking bastard." Was all Niamh said as the tears started to fall and her friend wrapped her in a hug.

Sobbing uncontrollably, she clung to her flat mate, her heart shattered.

"What are you going to do?" Sheena asked her fifteen minutes later when she had just about stopped crying.

"I'll show you."

Picking up her phone Niamh started typing a message.

I don't ever want to see you, speak to you or have anything to do with you ever again. You're nothing but a worthless piece of shit and I hate you.

Pressing the send button, she immediately blocked his number.

"There that's done with him." She declared firmly, stomping off to get ready for work as she started to cry again.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Somewhere across town Alex Wainwright opened his phone and stared at the message on the screen, reading it twice before he dialled the number it had come from.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath when he got the unavailable tone.

Trying again he got the same result and he knew then that she had blocked him.

'What had he done?'

'Had she just been stringing him along?'

'Had the other girl told her who he was? Even though he had asked her not to.'

Even if she had he couldn't for the life of him understand why Niamh would send him a text message like that. He hadn't told her who he was but that was all. He could easily explain why he had done it if she let him.

Didn't she realise how he felt about her.

Feeling as if his heart had been broken into a dozen pieces he made his way through the players entrance and into the bowels of the stadium, unsure of what he was going to do. Ten minutes earlier he had been on cloud nine and now, without warning, he found himself plunged into the depths of despair.

Trying to focus on the afternoon's game proved to be impossible for him. With so much on his mind it came as no real surprise to him that he didn't play well and was substituted after an hour, the team fortunate to get a draw.

Showering and changing he spent a miserable couple of hours eating in the player's lounge and it was almost eight o'clock when he finally left the ground.

Still uncertain of what he was going to do he did the only thing he could think of and headed for his mother's house.

"Alex? What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting to see you tonight."

She greeted him at the front door as he got out of his car.

"It's Niamh, she's dumped me."

"What? Why?"

He shrugged forlornly, "She didn't say. She just sent me a message saying she never wanted to see me again. I think it's because I didn't tell her who I was."

"Surely not. Did you talk to her."

Shaking his head he let his mother hug him, "She blocked my number."

"So, go and see her."

"Not tonight mum. I'll give her a few days to let her calm down and then I'll go. I think if I went now she would just refuse to see me."

"Well, don't leave it too long." She warned him as she ushered him inside and closed the door.

The next few days dragged slowly by for Alex as he waited, quietly hoping that Niamh might call him but unsurprised when she didn't.

"Have you been to see her?" His mother asked him when he called round after training on the Tuesday afternoon.

"Not yet. I was thinking of going round to her flat tonight."

"I think you should. At least you'll know then what this is all about."

"I just hope she'll actually talk to me." He declared miserably.

'I hope so to.'

Sandra Wainwright thought to herself her heart going out to her son.

++++++++++++++++++++

Arriving for her shift on the Saturday evening after Sheena's revelations Niamh tried to forget about the last twenty-four hours and the mess her life was in yet again.

Of course, she knew she could have stayed home and been thoroughly depressed but going in to work meant she had something to take her mind off her broken heart.

She had really thought Alex was special. He had aroused feelings in her unlike anything she had experienced before even with her previous boyfriend Jason.

However, he had turned out just like her ex; a cheating, two-timing bastard.

Turning her thoughts away from Alex Wainwright she immersed herself in her work until, midway through her shift, she eventually took her break.

Wandering down to the staff cafeteria to get herself a coffee she bumped into Brian Carson.

"Hi Brian." Dropping into the chair opposite she saw him shift uncomfortably and start to rise.