Things don't Always Work Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those heels look like killers," he said with a rueful smile. "Why don't you take them off for a few minutes?"

"You won't mind the smell?" I joked – at least I hoped that I was joking.

"Not in the least," he chuckled.

We made small talk while we finished up – which took about five minutes. As I plopped down on the couch with my high heels in my hand I moaned "I can't believe that I have to put these torture devices back on."

"Just a second," Bill blurted on as he grabbed one of the meeting table chairs, pulled it in front of me, sat, and held out his hands. "Give me your left foot," he commanded.

"I will not..." I laughed.

He grabbed it despite my half-hearted protestation and put it on the chair he was sitting on between his legs. While he held my ankle with one hand, with the thumb and forefinger of his other hand he started applying pressure to various parts of my foot. At first it was somewhat painful and uncomfortable and I made sounds of protest.

"Quiet," he playfully snapped. "Within five minutes your foot will feel great and most of the stress of the day will be gone." With his thumb he then pressed the center of my big toe hard. I groaned, but after he kept up the pressure for about ten seconds my foot suddenly started to feel good. He let up, but continued to work on my foot and ankle. Everything suddenly started to feel good – almost surreal – and I closed my eyes and just relaxed.

After he worked on my left foot for about ten minutes, he lowered it to the floor and picked up my right foot. I opened my groggy eyes a little just to see what he was doing, and once he started kneading my right foot, I groaned and closed my eyes again.

While most of what he was doing to my right foot simply felt good, even if sometimes a little painful, when he worked for a long time on the center of my big toe I felt a strange surge through my body. When he then worked diligently on the outside of my big toe I felt my pussy getting moist. When he then conscientiously manipulated the inside of my ankle I started to feel what I can only describe as a erotic glow come over me.

While I was trying to sort out what was happening to me – with no thought at all of trying to terminate it – Bill apparently reached under my skirt and pulled down on my panties, while still massaging my ankle. I must have unconsciously lifted my ass up because shortly after the first pull I felt a rush of air on my moist pussy. Shortly after that Bill released my ankle, I felt him lean forward, and after pushing my skirt up some more he buried his face in my cooch.

At this time I never had even the slightest thought about anything except deriving as much pleasure as I possibly could from the situation. His tongue, lips, and even nose, worked over the inside of my pussy and my clitoris while his hands stroked my hips and thighs and gently pulled on my labia.

I had the most intense orgasm of my life about sixty seconds after his tongue first contacted my clit, and after he reamed out my pussy with his fingers while still sucking on my clit had a second even more powerful orgasm just a couple of minutes later.

As I was groggily recovering from my second orgasm I slightly lifted my eyelids and saw that Bill was removing his pants. I closed my eyes again, licked my lips, and waited for what I hoped was coming next. I was not disappointed as a large, hard, phallus slowly but forcefully penetrated my vagina. Soon thereafter I was bucking furiously as the phallus was just as feverishly reciprocating in my pussy. Preceded by a loud grunt from Bill fluid started washing the insides of my cooch, which was immediately followed by an electric charge seemingly energizing every nerve in my body as I screamed and cried out in joy and fulfillment.

I know that I lost awareness for some period of time – how long I couldn't estimate. I woke up to see Bill pulling up his pants, putting my panties into one of his pockets, and handing me my high heels. With a big grin on his face he said "hold onto your shoes while I carry you to my room."

Fortunately, the conference room was only a few feet from the stairwell, and his room was two floors up and also just a few feet from the stairwell, so no one saw him effortlessly hauling my lard ass up the stairs into his room.

I had recovered somewhat by the time that he lowered me to my feet in his room. At that point I realized that we hadn't even kissed yet. I immediately remedied that by planting the most scorching kiss in my history on his lips as I rubbed his shoulder blades and he squeezed my ass. Without any discussion we undressed each other, I pushed him on his back onto the bed, and then I started sucking his cock and fondling his balls with an alacrity that I had never experienced before.

After a few pleasure groans, Bill sat up and with his long arms reached my tits and started lightly pinching and rubbing my nipples. After several minutes of this bliss he growled "I don't want to waste a load in your mouth. Get on your hands and knees."

I quickly did as asked and he penetrated me doggy style with one purposeful stab. As I groaned in pleasure I kept pulsing my pc muscles while he reciprocated in me. When as we were pummeling the tar out of each other he stuck his thumb in my puckerhole I had an extreme orgasm which caused me to temporarily cease my reverse pounding. He never let up. Soon he unleashed a tsunami of cum into my expectant cunt, and I again felt an electric charge frying my entire nervous system from head to toe.

As we lay in a spoon position with his slowly deflating cock still in my channel just before I fell asleep, or passed out (I don't know which), the thought flashed through my head "So this is what everyone was talking about when they said that sex is the best thing ever!"

When I awoke I looked at the clock next to Bill's bed. I had been in la-la land about two hours. Now I was actually hungry. I felt Bill stir. I turned toward him; he kissed me deeply. "Man cannot live by sex alone," he mumbled. "Shall we order room service?"

Since my backbone felt like it had turned to jelly there was no way that I was going to be getting up, going to my room, changing clothes, and then going somewhere to eat. "Sounds like a plan," I mumbled. "I feel like red meat – get me a burger and fries; and a strawberry shake," I chuckled. I normally eat healthy, but after the best, though most physically and emotionally draining, experience of my life I needed something to bolster my system and give me energy for what was sure to come.

I hid under the blankets when the room service dude got there; Bill answered the door in a hotel bathrobe. We chowed down like we hadn't eaten in a month, and when we were done we showered together, with lots of hand roaming. After we dried off Bill sat on the couch in his room, and I sat my naked ass on his lap, with my arms around his neck.

"Do we really need to talk about what comes next?" he pensively asked.

"I'm not much for talking when there's no reason to," I smiled, "but just so that we're on the same page, what do you perceive comes next?"

"We sleep together whenever we're staying overnight working on the project, and fuck as many times as our equipment will allow us to. We have no PDA, we are careful never to be seen entering or exiting each other's rooms, we don't contact each other when not together unless it's work related, and we see what happens," he matter-of-factly said.

I smiled widely. "Couldn't have said it better myself, stud," I chuckled. "But first you have to tell me one thing."

"OK; one thing," he smiled.

"What did you do to my feet in the conference room that changed me into a lust-filled maniac?"

He chuckled. "I just practiced reflexology on you."

"What the hell is that?"

"Reflexology is the study and practice of manipulating parts of the feet to energize areas of the body. The theory behind reflexology is that there are areas in your feet that correspond to organs and systems of the body. Pressure applied to these areas affects the organs and benefits the person's health," he postulated.

"So how did you energize my libido?"

"In general, working reflex points corresponding to the brain, hypothalamus, pituitary and ovaries, stimulates hormone production. This is accompanied by profound relaxation that helps put you more 'in the mood.' I specifically applied pressure to the center of your big toe to enhance hormone secretions, then to the outside of your big toe to signal your ovaries to produce estrogen, and then kneaded the inside of your ankle to support uterine pre-orgasm," he announced with a big smile.

"In other words you seduced me, and I didn't have a chance," I giggled.

"In one word – yes!" he proudly replied.

I started to say more when he put a finger vertically on my lips. "Are we going to talk about it, or just enjoy it?" he inquired.

"I think that I have a better use for my mouth than talking," I snarled, then got off his lap and started sucking his oversized testicles.

***************

That night my life changed dramatically, and forever. In some ways I felt bad that I was fucking Bill while married to Jason, but I never had a sense of dread or guilt that I would have predicted if someone had asked me a few years earlier about how I would feel about an affair. I do believe that the reasons for that were because I was sexually satisfied for the first time in my life – I was achieving what I had come to believe was an unrealistic expectation – and, I had to admit, I was in love with Bill. In fact, when I went home after each weekday session of the project I felt that I was cheating on Bill when I was fucking Jason.

Jason had to realize that something was up when I got him used to me sucking his cock and playing with his balls, and was more passionate than ever in the sack. However, orgasms with Jason – now more frequent and slightly more intense than before I hooked up with Bill – still weren't in the same zip code as those with Bill.

Although my sex life with Jason had actually significantly improved once I started my relationship with Bill, I felt myself drifting away from him emotionally. In fact, Jason may have been emotionally drifting from me as well. While when we discussed my accepting the promotion and the travel that went with it we both thought that any problems could be overcome, the reality was that it numbed our feelings for each other.

What didn't dissipate was the passion that I felt toward Bill. Sex with him got even better – if possible – the more we experimented and copulated. I guess that distracted me from the numbing of my feelings for Jason. Even though Bill and I did start talking about our relationship somewhat, one thing that Bill and I never, ever, talked about was our spouses.

Between the project heating up and entering its last phase, and the time and energy commitment that posed, and for months fucking Bill in every position and way possible at least twice ever night and/or morning, that we spent together, and trying to put on a "good face" for Jason, some things in my personal life slipped. I didn't realize that one important one had until it was too late.

I had changed OB/GYNs shortly before my promotion. What I didn't realize was that my new OB/GYN had a different system for notification about office visits and birth control shots. As a result, I had unknowingly not gotten my Depo-Provera birth control shot in a timely manner. When for the second morning in a row when I woke up with Bill I immediately went into the bathroom and tossed my cookies he said "You aren't pregnant, are you?"

Suddenly a cold chill came over me. "I...I...don't remember when I...I... got my last Depo-Provera birth control shot," I stammered.

Surprisingly Bill had no adverse reaction. He just said "You should get checked out."

When I got back home that Friday, I got an emergency office visit with my doctor. The verdict: "You're likely seven weeks pregnant, Gabriella," she said.

I was trying to figure out what to do that weekend – whether I would tell either Jason (who I would have to eventually) and/or Bill. Of course I had no idea whose baby it was since I had been fucking them both unprotected for months, although I had a feeling that it was Bill's because he had deposited a much larger volume of semen in me since my birth control shots lapsed than Jason had. I hadn't reached a decision (and had hidden my throwing-up from Jason) yet when on Saturday at lunch Jason got suddenly pensive.

"Gabriella, there is something that I need to talk to you about that I've been putting off," he sighed.

"OK – shoot," I replied, figuring that it couldn't be as dramatic as what I would eventually have to tell him. I was wrong.

"I...I...don't really know how to say this, so I'm just going to blurt it out," he stammered. "I've found someone else, and I need for us to divorce."

I had a little trouble processing the information. At first it didn't register; then I got angry; then I got happy thinking about Bill; then I got distressed wondering what this would do to my happiness since I didn't want to break up Bill's marriage; then I felt relief that I didn't have to tell Jason that I was pregnant; then my thoughts fluctuated back and forth. I must have been silent for a good two minutes, with my facial expressions changing, when I heard Jason say "Gabriella – did you hear what I said."

I suddenly got clarity.

"Yes, I did; OK; but you need to move out and pay half the mortgage and utilities until we sell the house, otherwise I may go John Tipton on you," John Tipton being the VP at my first job that I kneed in the balls.

Jason's face exhibited shock. "Uh...well...uh..." he stammered before I continued.

"If you've got someone else, go live with her. However, if you expect the divorce to proceed quickly and amicably whether or not you go live with her you're not living with me. I leave Tuesday morning, and I expect your possessions gone when I get back Friday afternoon," I said in my most no-nonsense tone.

Jason seemed totally shocked by my attitude, and even more shocked by my words. I went up to our bedroom, carefully moved all of his stuff into the guest bedroom, and while he was within earshot called a real estate agent friend of mine and told her to list the house ASAP.

Then, when Jason was around for the rest of the weekend and on Monday, I acted like nothing had happened, confusing the shit out of him. When I had time to think about it I realized that this was a good thing. I never loved Jason like I loved Bill, and even if I couldn't be with Bill long term I knew that I would never be truly happy with Jason once I had experienced the true love, and toe-curling sex, that Bill provided.

Before I left Tuesday morning I smilingly asked Jason to have the divorce papers prepared, with a 50-50 split, and have me served at home when I got back Friday afternoon. He simply shook his head acknowledging that he would.

Bill could tell that something was bothering me during the workday on Tuesday. I had completely planned everything that I was going to say to him, but had no clue what his reaction would be. Whatever it was, I was ready to deal with it.

After we had our normal dinner with the team, as was our practice for the last several months, I went up to my room to wait for Bill's call asking me to surreptitiously come to his room. Instead of him calling I heard a light knock at the door. When I opened it Bill quickly came in, closed the door, and gave me a passionate kiss. Then he took my hand and led me to the couch in my room. "What's wrong Gabriella?"

"Why...why do you think something is wrong?" I hesitantly replied.

"Because I can read you like a book; spill."

After a long pause I said "OK – but I have a speech planned, and you can't interrupt me. Wait until I'm done and then do whatever you feel you need to."

He nodded his head in assent.

"Jason asked me for a divorce this weekend and I agreed. It is based on the fact that he found someone else that he likes more than he likes me. I told him to have me served Friday when I get back and we'll make it as quick and easy as possible." I blurted this out rapidly without looking Bill in the eye. When I did temporarily interrupt my speech I glanced at his face; I was surprised that he had a big grin. Not knowing how to interpret that I looked down and continued.

"I also found out that I'm seven-eight weeks pregnant because I screwed up my birth control shots. I believe that you are the father but need to have a DNA test to be sure. I won't be asking you for child support, nor do I want to break up your marriage to Kathy; I just felt that I needed to tell you." Again I quickly glanced at his face and his smile was even broader. That unnerved me, but I continued.

"It might be best if we stop having sex since now that I no longer will be married I am a possible threat to your happy marriage," I continued.

"Like hell we will," Bill laughed. He actually laughed. Before I even realized what had happened, he had me on my hands and knees with my panties pulled down and his big hog was buried in my pussy. "I'm really going to enjoy fucking my baby momma," he chuckled as he pounded my pussy while sticking his thumb in my asshole. It was the quickest we had ever mutually cum, and in the top ten in intensity, when he shortly unloaded a tidal wave of cum into me.

When I regained awareness Bill had lifted me up and put me on the bed, with a couple of pillows under my head. He pried one of my eyes open with his fingers. "OK, Gabriella; I need to come clean to you."

"What?" was my stellar response.

"Now it's time for you to just listen, and not interrupt."

I nodded my head in acceptance.

"I'm not married. My ring and photo in my wallet – I don't even know the woman's name, I got it from a picture frame that I bought – are my shields against unwanted attention from women until I found the perfect one for me. You are the perfect one for me. I really hope that the baby is mine, and that we can get married as soon as your divorce is final. I love you completely," Bill forcefully said, with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"You bastard; you deceived me," I mumbled. "I would have divorced Jason months ago if I knew that. Bastard, bastard..." I repeated as I pounded him on his chest with my fists.

I don't know how he did it, but after my fifth or sixth mild blow to his chest he was on his back on the bed and he was lowering my pussy onto his cock. As he started fucking me he whispered "We have to be careful of positions so as not to hurt the baby; but we're going to have so much fun spending every night together. Plus, I've always wanted to fuck a pregnant woman, and now I can fuck a preggo that I love too!"

Those words turned me into a tiger, and I do believe that I fucked him blind before he rendered me comatose again by ejaculating another large load into my pulsating cunt.

***********

The next day I took a cup with Bill's DNA in it (his most wonderful bodily fluid – cum – which I recovered by giving him a blowjob when we woke up in the morning) to a local lab; Bill covered for me for the first two meetings of the day. When I rejoined the group Bill came up and hugged me right in front of the other members of the team. "No reason to hide our love anymore" he whispered to me as he removed the rings from my left hand and dropped them in my purse. After we broke contact he held up his left hand to show no ring, and opened up his wallet. There was no photo of "Kathy" anymore, but one of me naked.

"Bastard," I chuckled as I closed his wallet up.

The other five members of the team had startled looks on their faces. Bill turned to them with his arm around me and said "I have an announcement. Gabriella and I are in love, no longer married to others, and getting married ourselves. We need to leave early today to pick out an engagement ring. Now that we got that out of the way, Estelle, what is the latest report on the blended accounting systems?"