Things Heat Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giron
Giron
2 Followers

"This is an Anura Pinotage Syrah from South Africa. It should suit your food perfectly." Anna said as she skillfully drew the cork from the bottle. "Who want to do the tasting?" She asked as she presented the bottle. The ladies sat quiet and Thomas shook his head.

As I knew Anna wanted to become more of a sommelier beside waiting tables, she had held a small wine tasting at a conference I attended earlier in the spring, I offered it to her. She blushed a little as she accepted. "Oh, Thanks! I just have to get another glass for that."

She hurried over to the bar and was almost immediately back at our table. She poured a little in her own glass, sniffed and tasted it before she nodded approvingly. She filled our glasses with finesse and stood back a little as we raised our glasses in a little cheer before sipping the dark aromatic liquid. We all nodded delightfully and Anna placed the bottle on the table. "Let me know if you want more of that or some other bottle." As she started to leave she looked at me and worded silently a "Thank you!".

We talked shortly about the wine, before the conversation, finally, turned more personal.

Perhaps it was the alcohol that started to loosen those strings. Thomas and I told them a little about our professions and they about theirs. Both girls were, freshly graduated, high school teachers. They were the same age, just a few years younger than me and Thomas, even if Amanda was born in February and Sarah in late November. Sarah teaches geography and history while Amanda teaches languages, Spanish and French. They were from two different cities originally but had become friends during their education at a University, over 700km south of our present location, and knew no one up here.

"Until now." Sarah implied with a smile and another raise of our glasses.

"Perhaps you can teach me some Spanish then," Thomas said. "I'm sure my family would love you for that."

"Only that?" Amanda said both pouting her lips and wiggling her breast a little. We all laughed.

Then Anna and Douglas came with our food. She served Amanda and Thomas their plates before placing two empty plates in front of Sarah and me. She then turned back towards the kitchen for a bowl of potato gratin and another with the mushroom sauce. Douglas meanwhile placed a small table besides us. On it sat a thick wooden cutting board and an almost equally thick piece of grilled beef. He sharpened a big knife before cutting slices of the perfectly cooked steak which he served us as well as some grilled asparagus and half of a grilled tomato each. He plated some potato and poured some sauce before carving up the reminder of the steak for us to help ourselves later before he left us with an "Enjoy your meal."

Anna skillfully split the remainder of the wine amongst us before asking if we wanted another bottle. When we accepted her offer she quickly made her way to the bar with a courteous "Enjoy!".

"Damn, why do I always choice the same old stuff over and over again." Thomas said as he enviously looked at mine and Sarah's plates before digging in to his own dish.

"So now I'm 'old stuff' all of a sudden," Amanda said with some added tone to the words 'old stuff'. "It's just a few years between us remember." She smiled at her own joke.

But it was Thomas that went out winning that with saying "But I didn't choose you. You chose me!"

We laughed as Amanda nodded in defeat before we continued eating and enjoying our conversation.

When Amanda and Thomas had drifted off on to a Spanish sidetrack of their own Sarah spoke softly. "Actually it was I who made the choice." The words were so softly spoke that I barely heard them. I looked over to her before she, with her eyes locked onto me, still very softly continued "It was the look of your cock that made the decision for me."

I was stunned. Partly by the very odd choice of words over dinner. Partly about the passion in both her voice as well as in her eyes as she said them. I looked anxiously over to our friends to see if they had noticed Sarah's soft proclamation. I believed they spoke about how to correctly order cervezas or something. We both sat still just eating quietly for a short time while our gazes spoke wordlessly to each other.

"Earth to Mayor Tom. Can you hear me Mayor Tom?" It was Thomas voice that snapped us back to our table. "Was the T-bone really that good? Anna asked if you wanted more food or wine."

We sheepishly looked up seeing Anna standing, slightly embarrassed, by our side with the bottle of wine.

It was Sarah that spoke first. "No, more food thanks. I'm full. But gladly some more wine."

I looked at the cutting board and saw only two small pieces of meat left. "I can sacrifice myself over those poor left behind. And definitely some more wine if there is something left."

Anna poured us the last of the wine, Thomas and Amanda had already gotten their share I assumed, and left with the empty bottle and the side table. She returned shortly afterward when she noticed we all sat sipping the last drops of wine. While taking our plates, she asked if we wanted some desserts or something.

"I'm fine," Amanda said.

"Yes you are." Thomas replied cheesely before adding, "Nothing else for me, thank you."

"Same here," I said. "I think I need to lay down after those last pieces."

"Same here. Lie down that is." Sarah said. The innuendo blatantly clear to everybody around the table.

I felt a foot slowly traveling up between my legs and settling between my thighs. I also felt my dick react to the sudden touch. Anna, already a little blushed by the mood around our table, told that we could pay at the bar when we were ready and hastily left our table. She clearly had seen Sarah's toes so close to my crotch.

I rose, glad that Sarah's little toe flirt hadn't done worse damage then my clothes could hide, and picked our jackets from behind me. As Sarah folded herself down to start changing shoes her loose top wanted something else. Completely. When I handed Sarah the shoe bag I could clearly see both her perfect little breasts. And that pendant dangling between her hard nipples. I could almost see down to her belly button if I could have managed to push my focus further behind. Fortunately, she had her back to the restaurant otherwise half the room could have enjoyed the same view as I saw. I felt my dick put some serious pressure on my boxer briefs. I looked around to see if anyone noticed my predicament. I saw Thomas nod to something behind me. Also, Amanda had her gaze in the same place. Looking back, I could clearly see the reflection of Sarah's showings in the window behind me. I also saw two guys outside peering in. They had gone outside for a smoke and gotten a free show from it.

"Thank God for the small things in life." Thomas said with a chuckle.

The three of us burst out in laughter. I even slumped down in my seat again because of it.

It only got worse as just seconds afterwards I heard Sarah hit the backside of her head on the underside of the table. She must have looked up due to the sudden commotion and noticed the same thing as us in the reflection. She reappeared from her little show and tell, blushing a bit but, laughing as well.

Our laughter, probably fueled by the effects of the drinks and wine, had made the room go completely silent and everybody look towards us. And the look on their faces didn't help one bit.

As soon as our laughter settled some the room went back to normal. We still chuckled some as we exchanged glances around the table but nothing more. Since Sarah was finished with the shoes we all rose, donned our jackets and headed for the cashier at one end of the bar.

Douglas sauntered over and asked if everything had been satisfying while Thomas took care of the check. We all told him we were very satisfied.

As Thomas got the receipt he said what we all thought. "And it ain't over yet. By far!"

Even Douglas couldn't keep a straight face after that one. "I almost forgot. What did you think of the whisky?"

We both had to think back a little before giving him our opinions.

"So you thought it was good too? He said before telling us it was a Swedish whisky. "I picked it up at a convention a month ago. But I'll try to keep it a secret. I want it to last a while."

Lisa strode up to us and thanked us for joining the 'Public'-family this evening. "And we're always happy to add new people into it. One can get tired of seeing the same old faces over and over again."

The girls hugged her assuring that they would drop in more times.

Amanda even added a "With or without the old faces," before giving Thomas a kiss.

"Thanks for giving Anna the thing with the wine." Lisa told me. "It meant a lot to her. Especially from you, and in front of Douglas. You've always been such a thoughtful guy. Continue with that will you. Promise!"

"I promise you." I returned.

Lisa just gave me a smile before we started making our way through the crowd. We paused just inside the front door, me and Thomas embracing the women tightly in our arms. No one saying anything, for a little while.

"So, you guys come here often." Amanda said, again with the faked manly voice.

"We do this almost every Saturday" I replied.

"In your fucking dreams" Amanda snapped back.

"Yep!" Thomas and I said in unison.

"On that subject. Didn't I hear that you lived just a few blocks from here?" Sarah said as she turned around and slung her arms around my neck and reached up for a kiss.

"Yep!" I said lifting her up from ground and pecked her lips. "Do I have to carry you?"

"No, I've called you a cab. It should be here any second." It was Lisa seated at her greeter station behind us. "I need you out of here before something bad happens. And you're also blocking my front door."

And as if on cue a taxi pulled up in front of the mentioned front door.

"Oh you're almost too good to be true." I returned.

"What goes around comes around." Lisa retorted as we exited.

*****

After a short ride, Sarah and I stepped out of the cab exchanging the usual thanks and greetings. As it drove on to what I assumed was Thomas' flat a bit further away Sarah reached up for a kiss. We stood for a while enjoying each other's warmth as well as the crisp evening air. As we broke the kiss I didn't know how much time had passed. And I didn't care. I lifted Sarah up in my arms and carried her inside and in to the waiting elevator.

"Which floor?" She asked. I could tell her speech was a little slurry. Not surprisingly considering her petite stature and the amount of alcohol consumed.

"Fifth!" I said.

"Oh top floor. The Penthouse!" She said as she pressed the button marked with a five.

"Not quite!" I said.

"But I bet it has seen some playful mates."

"A gentleman never kisses and tells." I pecked her lips and carried her out of the lift. I fibbled a bit before I managed to fish out the key and open the door.

"Oh, no Lisa to greet us inside." Her tone seemed different somehow.

Confused I set her down and helped her off with the coat. Before I had removed my own jacket and hung both away Sarah had kicked off her shoes and walked further into the apartment. I snuck into the bathroom for a quick pit stop before I followed suit. I found her standing in front of my bed. She jumped a little as I lay my arms around her again.

I turned her around. Her eyes had a different nuance of green. One I hadn't seen before.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Are you real?" She asked. With an almost accusing ring to it.

"Where did this come from all of a sudden?" Now I was really concerned. And a slight crack in my voice gave it away.

"I don't know. It suddenly dawned on me. This Cinderella day! The sex in the sauna. The closeness in the shower only abrupted by the clock. Just as Cinderella. Tick tock! Tick tock! Then Prince Charming at the restaurant."

"I... I don't..." I stuttered before she continued.

"The showing off with food, wine and whisky. Friends with both the owner and every pretty girl on the staff. Do I really know you? Is the pumpkin coming to pick me up in the morning? Has Lisa fixed that too?" Sarah sniffled out those last words.

OMG she is crying, actually crying. In the middle of my bedroom. I didn't know what to do? Should I call Thomas and Amanda, probably in the midst of rabbit fucking again? My mind churned. On empty...

"I really need to go to the bathroom." Sarah said between sniffles.

"Of course," I said. "You passed it in the hallway. You can't miss it."

She tripped away, almost on tip toe by the sound of it. I heard the door open and shut, then stillness. My mind had picked up that she didn't lock the door but I couldn't tell if this was something good or bad. Probably more good than bad at least I thought as I went into the kitchen and pour myself a big glass of water and added some ice cubes to it. I drank half of it before I topped up the glass and went into the bedroom again. I realized I had almost sneaked pass the bathroom door both ways. And it hadn't been any lights showing in the small crack under it either. I felt almost trapped by my clothes and took the shirt and slacks off and donned a pair of baggy shorts instead. I drank some more water before laying down on the bed starring in to the ceiling.

I must have dozed off cause I woke up when I felt the bed shift. Then room was dark but the streetlights outside gave it some kind of warm glow that I usually liked. Now I didn't know.

I saw Sarah sitting sideways on the edge of the bed, one knee pulled and the feet folded under her. The other still on the floor I assumed. She must have gone through my closet cause she was wearing a team jersey. Way too big for her small figure. She looked peaceful. A peaceful beautiful silhouette.

As she saw that I was awake she softly asked. "Can I please just lay down with you. And talk!"

"Of course." I said.

She hesitantly laid down and, as I turned on my side to give her some extra room, she scooched herself closer and we ended up spooning. Well almost spooning as the only body contact was the top of her back touching my torso. We both felt each other's tension but I think neither of us knew what to do next. My mind started churning again. And the only thing that came out this time was 'don't get a boner. Please God don't get a boner'.

Time felt both as it was flying and standing still. I knew she hadn't fallen asleep. Her body was still to tense and her breathing a bit too rapid. And my mind was doing like 100mp/h. On a road to nowhere.

"Please reach an arm around me." Her hoarse words were soft but it sounded almost deafening in the stillness.

"Are you cold?" I asked. "There's a blanket by the end of the bed if you need it"

"No, I'm not cold. I just feel lonely."

I tentatively lifted my arm over her not knowing where to place it. God I felt unsure. Where was the alleged Prince Charming almost playboy now?

Thankfully I felt her delicate hand grab mine and settled it around her. Almost tucking both her arms around my hand. I felt and heard her relax and it helped me immensely.

We started talking. About everything but still about nothing. We even managed some small jokes on occasions and the laughs felt soothing. But our bodies never moved, not an inch. Soon we just lay there all quiet.

"Was Lisa your girlfriend?" I heard some tremble in her voice.

"Yes, we dated a while ago." I tried to talk as neutral as possible. I didn't know if it worked.

"How long ago, and how long?" The tremble still there.

I felt like lying for a second before I decided on the truth.

"It was both on and off for almost six month, it ended a year ago or so," Yet again I felt like lying but, "Mostly on."

"She's pretty."

Was that even formulated as a question I wondered before I answered. "Very."

"Sex." Again, no actual question.

"Yes! And a lot of it." I cursed myself over that last, unnecessary, sentence.

"Good sex?" Finally, a question.

"No use doing it a lot if it ain't good." I could see the little devil inside my head choking himself while his antagonist was screaming into a pillow.

Her little chuckle felt like if a ton of bricks just fell from my chest.

She snuggled up a bit closer, not much but still closer. "Go to sleep Prince Charming!"

*****

When I woke up I didn't know how long before I fell asleep or how long I had been asleep.

All I knew was I missed something. Sarah wasn't tucked under my arm. My hand even felt for her as if it needed to verify what my other senses told me. Anyway, she wasn't there.

I opened my eyes and saw her standing by the window looking out into the dawning of a new day.

She must have heard my movements.

"Good morning Prince Charming," She said without turning around. Her voice didn't reveal her state of mind. Not one bit.

"Is it good?" I asked. The tremble in my voice was evident.

A long silence followed. I didn't know what to do. The question just hung there.

I studied her body, in sharp contrast to the light pouring in even if it wasn't day yet. Her body language gave me nothing. I only saw her blond hair over the big numbers on the jersey. And her legs sticking out from under it. The oversized piece of clothing made them look even thinner then I remembered from yesterday, almost dainty and fragile. Yesterday...

The day started flashing by in crazy speed inside the movie theater of my memories. It was all there. The winning smash, me on my ass. The hizzing steam, the green eyes. The hizzing again, the epiphany of nakedness. The chocolate bar, my best friend. Her naked breasts, those green eyes again. Her hand on my chest, her naked hip. A sweat glistening stomach, the breasts again now closer. An imagined ponytail, the eyes. Black fingernails, pale tan lines. A flat stomach and a rolling mound. A smile, butterscotch. A squeeze, a release. A ticklish squirm, a gasp for air. Then a blur of sensations followed by a hoarse voice. Luck, pleasure. Long warmth, Scoops of ice cream. My best friend, swaying hair. Green bliss, a tight hug. A hard pant, a long kiss. A long white sequence of nothingness. A pinch, sparkling green. Small things and laughter. Water drops, goosebumps. Two beautiful but also so different women. An hourglass, A clock ticking.

The movie started to slow down, images in short bursts instead of the mangling staccato.

Cold air, an Audi. A red dress, a hanging pendant. Bitter beer, fresh tonic. Clinking glasses, a sharp knife. Soft spoken words, green eyes. A foot, pressure. Dangling pendant, more pressure. A reflection, laughter.

The movie slow down even more. To seconds of stills.

A lonely little girl in front of a bed. Cinderella. Prince Charming. Tears. Then a long dark sequence. A peaceful silhouette. An arm. A small hand. Two hands. A chuckle. Falling bricks. Another long dark sequence. A bright contrast. A peaceful silhouette. Sarah but not Sarah.

Her sudden motion startled me. I saw her small hands griping the hem of the jersey. They started moving upwards slowly. Slow but steady. Her knees turned to thighs. Close together. Slowly. Her thighs turned to buttocks. The buttocks turned to a slim waist. A waist to a slender back. Slowly.

The slender back turned to shoulder blades The shoulder blades to a shoulder. Slowly. A second shoulder. A delicate neck. The sudden fall of her cascading hair made me jump.

It felt like I hadn't taken a breath in ages. I gasped as the jersey fell to the ground. Landing almost soundless by her feet. She stood tippy toes. Her hands back down by her thighs.

She started turning. Turning on her toes. Slowly. Towards me. Not away.

As her feet initiated the turn her shape started to shift again. Faster now than before. First her stretched calves. Then a hip. Turning. The pout of her small ass. Her right breast. Turning. Her flat stomach. Her left breast. Turning. Her soft mound. Her feminine glory in profile. Turning. Her soft pubic hair. Her blond hair framing her proud breasts. The turning stopped. Her legs crossed. Her neat hourglass figure. Full frontal nudity.

Giron
Giron
2 Followers