Things of Myth and Legend

Story Info
A hot car, some hot sex, and a succubus.
8.1k words
4.64
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,381 Followers

Every culture has them, mythical beasts, urban legends like Bigfoot or The Loch Ness Monster; Greek mythology is full of Satyrs and Centaurs, every culture on the planet seems to have some form of dragon legend going back to the earliest recorded tales told around the first campfires. So where do they come from, the vampires and werewolves, what is their true origin? I used to think I knew, the fabric of imagination; I'm not so sure anymore.

"Can I buy you a drink?" the tall redhead with the piercing green eyes and the luscious full ruby red lips walked up and sat down next to me. I wasn't used to a woman being so forward but when you look like Lilly does, I guess you can do about whatever you want.

"Um, sure," I smiled. I'm Jack.

"Two scotch neat, top-shelf," Lilly ordered for me, something else I was not accustomed to.

"Nice to meet you, Jack, I'm Lilith, or Lilly to my friends," her smile about knocked me off my barstool. The bartender set the two drinks down in front of us, "to new adventures," there was that smile again.

"To new adventures," I shook my head and sipped the scotch, Lilly downed hers in one gulp.

"Jackie dear, you are going to have to do better than that if you want to keep up with me," this time it was a smirk and a glint in her eye, the look on her face sent a charge of energy straight to my crotch. I downed the rest of my drink in one shot.

Let me back up a bit, my name is Jack Stripper, yeah, I caught hell growing up but it's an old family name, bullshit, my mom worked in Vegas at a low-end gentlemen's club, she died in childbirth and I got the last name from a clerical error.

I grew up in orphanages throughout the southwest. I almost got adopted twice, until the people figured out that I was a boy and not a girl, so, yeah, I had that going for me, too, all of 5'7" tall and a whopping 120 pounds, I was set up for the good life. The boys at school ridiculed me for my size and feminine features, I had been stuffed in more lockers and tossed in more dumpsters than I could count. I would push back, getting in fights and almost always losing, but never giving an inch. The girls weren't much better, laughing in my face should I dare to ask one out on a date, so I stopped asking.

My grades were barely good enough to graduate, I'm not stupid, just rebellious, and was usually in enough trouble that I was in detention or suspended most of my high school career. If it hadn't been for the auto shop teacher, Mr. Sprague, I would probably have spent my adult life asking people if they wanted fries with that. Mr. Sprague introduced me to my one true love, American Muscle, 60's and 70's classic American cars, Ford, Mopar, Chevy, I didn't care, I was a magician with a wrench, and I loved what I did.

I was in a small bar in Vermont chasing the Holy Grail, a 1963 split window Corvette, a barn car with 8,368 original miles on the odometer, and I got her. She was in a garage down the street where I had made a deal with the owner for space to get her road worthy, so I could drive her to Dallas for the Mecum auction. I was also going to help him out around his garage to help defray costs.

I had been working on Audrey, I named the car after Audrey Hepburn for her undeniable elegance and beauty, for about a week, it was Friday, and I was ready to relax. A gorgeous woman like Lilly was the last thing I expected to be dealing with, especially one that was buying me scotch, and good scotch.

"I have to be honest," Lilly touched my arm, "I thought you were a woman at first."

"Yeah, I get that a lot," I was almost numb to it now and I just laughed, "not too disappointed, are you?"

"Actually, no," she smiled again, "it's just that you and I are the only ones here alone and I thought 'what the hell'" she shrugged her shoulders.

I spent the next hour talking about Audrey, how I had found her and the small bidding war that I had finally won by showing up on the old farmer's doorstep with a bottle of his favorite bourbon and a box of his favorite cigars and listening to him tell me about his cars; he loved them as much as I did.

Lily didn't say much about herself, always deflecting my more in-depth questions and turning them around to get more information about me, loner, no family, always picked on for any of several reasons, twenty-two years old and had lost my virginity to a prostitute, not, that's not fair, she was a hooker. The shots I had to get after cost three times what she did but hey, at least I wasn't a virgin.

Except for the cars, my life was a mess and always had been, but with Audrey, that was all going to change, with what I was expecting to get at auction, I could open my own shop and then I'd finally be in control of my life.

I had lost track of time and of how much I had to drink, when I woke up, I couldn't move, and my head felt like someone was still hitting me with the hammer they had used to knock me out.

"Drink this, it will make you feel better," a straw touched my lips, and I took a long drink, it tasted like pickle juice. "There's vitamins b12 and C in there, plus a few Advil, drink it all up. I promise it will help." I drained the cup.

It helped with my hangover but not with my confusion, I was in a strange room and I couldn't move, I could feel the collar around my neck and the belt around my waist, the straps on my ankles, just above my knees, and on my wrists, there was something on my penis, but I couldn't lift my head enough to see what it was.

"What the fuck," I started.

"Now Jackie, just relax and I'll explain," Lilly interrupted me, "you have something you are not using that I want, and I have something that you need. You may not know it, but you really do, so I decided to help you."

"Let me up from here, you crazy bitch!" I shouted.

"Now, now, Jackie, there's no need for that, trust me, everything is going to be just fine."

I could hear her, but I couldn't see her. I tried to wrest my arms free from the straps but the harder I pulled, the tighter they got.

"Jackie, just relax, it will be so much easier for you that way, I don't want you to hurt yourself. "

I struggled for a while longer before I finally gave up, I wasn't going anywhere. When I finally gave up, Lilly walked up next to the bed, I could see she was naked from the waist up but couldn't turn my head enough to see any more. Her breasts were round and full, not huge but impressive all the same, she had a smooth stomach and alabaster skin, the picture of femininity. I could feel my cock trying to react, but something was stopping it.

"So, just what exactly are you going to do to me?" I watched as she reached above me and pulled a rope hanging from the wall above my head, my knees were pulled to my shoulders, Lily reached over and clipped straps to my collar holding them in place.

"I think you already know?" she smiled at me, licking her lips like I was made of ice cream.

"God, please, no, Lilly please," I begged.

"Trust me Jackie, it's what you really want, I just know it."

There was nothing I could do, Lilly coated my ass with a warm liquid and massaged it into my hole using her fingers, smiling down at me as she did. I was terrified trying to imagine what she was going to shove inside me, frantically trying to figure out why. When she crawled onto the bed with me, I saw my fate, between her legs was the answer, it was a lot bigger than mine, rock hard and throbbing.

"I can take it, or you can give it to me, the choice is yours Jackie," she positioned the head of her cock at my gate," it's so much easier and so much better for both of us if you give it to me." She started to press, and I resisted.

Running her hands up my chest to my nipple, she gave them both a tweak and I let out a small moan, "see you do want it, don't you? Just admit it and let me in, it really is better that way."

There was something about her touch, I could feel a strange energy soaking into my body where her hands had been, it was almost intoxicating. She sat back and poured more oil on her hand, massaging it into my hole, adding a third and a fourth finger, she almost had her entire hand inside me there was nothing I could do to stop her. When she hit my prostate, I gasped.

When she positioned herself again, I just closed my eyes and prayed, somehow, I didn't think the big guy was listening. It didn't hurt like I had expected it to, sure it was uncomfortable at first, but she went slowly, watching my face for signs of discomfort or pain, at the slightest protest, she would stop and pull back just a bit only to start again once it passed. Her shaft rubbed against my prostate and I began to feel arousal growing inside me. She went deeper and started thrusting faster and faster, finally bottoming out deep inside me with a big smile.

"See, I told you it would be better if you gave it to me; it would have been so painful if I had to take it," she was smiling down at me as if she were proud of me for some monumental achievement. Perhaps because I had never had a mother, I don't know, but I felt a small amount of pride at taking her all the way inside me and I relaxed as she fucked me silly.

The arousal of her rubbing against my prostate was incredible, I could feel it growing inside me, an energy too large to contain. Lilly came inside me once and I almost joined her before she stopped and rested, letting my excitement wain just enough. When she came the second time, there was no stopping me, an orgasm like I had never experienced tore through my body sending shivers and tremors up and down my arms and legs and through my core; I think I screamed.

"That's my good girl," Lilly smiled at me as she kept pumping in and out of me. The third time she came, it was all over my chest, she rubbed her juice into my breasts, massaging my nipples and areolas, making sure they were completely coated. Before she leaned down and kissed me gently, that same strange warmth filled my abdomen and spread across my chest wherever she had rubbed her seed into my skin, I was too exhausted to care.

"See, that wasn't so bad now was it?" Lilly was leaning on her elbow next to me, smiling down at me.

"I've never cum that hard. What did you do to me?"

"I just showed you the truth, and you liked it. We can do it again if you'd like."

I didn't get the feeling I really had a choice, when I exploded for the second time, I decided I didn't care, the third time, I wanted it so bad I could taste it.

Each time it was the same, Lilly would fill me with her seed twice and the third time she would spray her juice across my chest and massage the sticky mess into my breasts, that warm wonderful feeling would fill my abdomen and simmer across my chest. What kind of beast can cum nine times in one session? I couldn't have produced that much semen in a year, and she did it in a few hours.

After a much-needed nap. I awoke to the sound of Lilly humming to herself; I was still strapped to the bed, but my knees had been unclipped from my collar and I was at least a little comfortable.

"Is my Jackie hungry?" Lilly's voice drifted across the room.

"Yes please," I turned my head so I could see her as she sat next to me, still naked, and started feeding me grapes and small pieces of fruit.

"So, how does it feel to get fucked like a girl?" she fed me some more fruit.

"I don't know, I mean the orgasms were intense, unlike anything I've ever experienced, but..." she didn't let me finish.

"You don't think boys get fucked like that, do you? Did your little cock even get excited at all?" another grape. I looked at her confused.

"I, I don't know," I couldn't let myself admit how much I had enjoyed it.

"Well, this time try to pay attention," she set the bowl of fruit down and pulled the rope above my head bringing my knees up to my chest and clipping the straps to my collar once again.

There was no foreplay, no preparation this time and I found I didn't need it, Lilly slid inside me with ease, driving deep and fucking me hard. I tried to focus on my cock but the feelings growing inside me were too string, too intense, when my body stopped shuddering, I gasped," you're right, I want it, I want to get fucked like a girl; I need it."

Lilly moved up next to my head, kneeling over me," what else do girls like to do with big hard cocks?" she smiled at me as she lowered the tip of her cock to my lips. Without thinking, I reached out my tongue and licked the tip.

"Now open wide," I couldn't tell her no and she slipped into my mouth.

Wrapping my lips around her, I started to suck, running my tongue over the soft skin of her shaft as she moved it in and out, deeper, and deeper until the tip found my throat," are you ready?"

I mumbled something unintelligible and she released, filling my mouth with warm sticky liquid, I swallowed with each pulse, coating my throat, and filling my stomach with her juice. When she was sated, she lay down next to me, resting her head on my shoulder, "that's my girl." It didn't bother me at all.

We lay in silence for what felt like a long time, I knew I should say something but couldn't figure out what. Lilly had forcibly raped me, I should have been outraged, humiliated, instead, I was at peace with the whole thing. Never in my wildest imagination or most outlandish fantasy had I ever imagined something like this; bondage, sodomy, sucking a cock, it just wasn't me, or was it. Finally, the only words that seemed to fit floated to my mind, "Lilly, thank you."

With that, Lilly got up and started unfastening the harness that had held me to the bed, "You are most welcome," she smiled at me as I sat up and looked at her, I couldn't put my finger on it, but she looked a little more masculine that I remembered, maybe it had been the light in the bar and the scotch. In any case, she was still beautiful.

I made my way to the bathroom to clean up and take care of an urgent need, I hadn't taken a piss in a long time. Glancing in the mirror, I saw the device controlling my cock, it was smaller than I had expected and quite unobtrusive, the little heart shaped lock dangling from the clasp where my balls should have been. I could feel them pressed up inside me.

The massive amount of crusty mess I expected to see on my chest, just wasn't there, Instead I saw soft delicate skin as if it had been treated to the most exotic skin cream ever made, the aroma of flowers filled my head when I inhaled, maybe I had imagined that part, who knew?

What surprised me most was that I was not sore at all, my thighs and butt felt perfectly normal and there was no trace of Lilly's cum streaming down my thighs, I slid my hand back behind me and found I could easily slide three fingers inside me without any trouble; none of this made any sense. I took care of my business, sitting down and making sure to wipe off the excess before I returned to the bedroom where Lilly was laying out some clothes on the bed where the harness had been.

"I was thinking maybe a picnic as a reward for how well you did with your first lesson," Lilly smiled at me.

"'First lesson?" I stopped in my tracks.

"Why certainly, you don't want to stop now, do you? You did so well, and we are just getting started, you did enjoy yourself after all," she smiled at me. I had to admit I had, and she did have the key the whatever was imprisoning my cock.

Lesson two was physically easier than lesson one had been, but that didn't mean it was simple, one the bed in front of me were the jeans and shirt I had worn last night, but instead of my boxers, I found a pink polka dot bikini, "there's a small pond that we can swim in at the spot I want to take you and besides, the top will help protect your nipples, they may be a little tender from the way I massaged them," I ran my hands over my chest, and she was right, they were tender and actually itched a little.

I picked up the bikini and looked at it, glancing over at Lilly who was stepping into a similar one but blue, she smiled at me and just nodded. It was like she had some power over me that I didn't understand, I had submitted to her physical advances with relatively no push back and now I was stepping into a pink bikini with my cock in a cage.

Lilly already had everything packed in her car, she drove, and I rode shotgun, she smiled, and I just took in the scenery, neither of us seemed to be in the mood to talk but Lilly looked happy, as if some great scheme were coming together just as she had planned. It took close to two hours to get to the secluded spot she had chosen, the last of which, I was feeling a little sick to my stomach and couldn't help but notice my breasts getting a little sorer and possibly swelling, maybe I was allergic to the lotion she had used to massage my chest.

There's just something about cold fried chicken and potato salad that makes it perfect for picnics, the wine Lilly had chosen was an excellent companion. We ate and swam a bit and just laid in the sun, I found that the bikini wasn't really than bad but forgot to consider that I might develop some interesting tan lines.

I was laying on my stomach, drifting in and out of a light nap when Lilly gently sat on my butt, running her hands up and down my back, it felt so nice I didn't want to move. When she untied the sides of my bikini bottoms and slid lower onto my legs so she could massage my butt, my sphincter flexed as if by reflex. When she lifted herself up and put her knee between my legs, I raised myself up on my knees and arched my back, spreading my legs to give her access, had I already been so conditioned for what I knew was to come that I expected it, wanted it?

Lilly took me hard and fast, driving my face into the blanket as I moaned, and she grunted with each thrust. I was chasing another incredible orgasm and I was sure she knew it, her cock rubbing against my prostate and her balls slapping against the empty space where mine would normally be.

I reached for my cock and rubbed my hand across the cage, but I couldn't feel anything, reaching back to my perineum, I felt smooth skin where my scrotum was supposed to be, feelings of loss and confusion quickly smothered by the pleasure that filled my soul, Lilly exploded inside me and I erupted in earth shattering spasms, I collapsed underneath her, completely spent as she rolled me on my back and started again.

My mind went blank as she rode me, I blabbered incoherently as the second eruption ripped my body apart and Lilly once again filled me with her seed, her third orgasm was spread across my chest as she pulled my bikini top off just before she came, rubbing the hot thick liquid into my breasts, I curled into a fetal ball and started sucking my thumb, I had been totally ripped apart, I no longer knew who or what I was or even what I was supposed to be; I was lost. Lilly spent the rest of the afternoon teaching me how to give a proper blow job, little techniques with my tongue, kisses here and light sucking there, don't forget to worship his balls.

"Oh my, you are such a good little girl, you are going to be such a wonderful girlfriend for some lucky boy, aren't you?" she encouraged me, and I thrived on it, finally learning to take her all the way down my throat and hold her there until I either couldn't breathe, or she shared her gift with me.

I didn't remember the drive home or Lilly getting me to bed, I didn't remember her fucking me again and again before she went to sleep, I wasn't even sure I knew where I was when I woke up Sunday morning. Lilly was laying behind me, my big spoon, her arms around me holding me close, I could feel her erection pressing against my back, my first thought how much I wanted her inside me.

Was it just yesterday that I had awoken in her harness and she had taken me for the first time? It seemed like so very long ago. Slipping from Lilly's embrace, I made my way to the bathroom, an unfamiliar weight on my chest and a slight soreness in my hips, I sat to pee, noticing that when I went to wipe the last few drops, the cage was gone, but so was most of my penis.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,381 Followers