Things She Never Did for a Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, that's right, baby," Lance groaned. "Suck those balls."

Rita was stunned. She leaned her body against Brady, needing the reassurance that he was right there with her. He put his arm around her, letting his palm settle on one side of her ass, lightly fondling her cheek while they watched Teri lick her way back up the shaft of Lance's cock and take the head into her mouth. She began stroking her wet lips along that thick, meaty shaft, stroking the rest with her hand while Lance moaned with pleasure.

The blonde soon noticed that Brady was unzipping his own pants with his other hand. He fished inside and pulled his cock out through the opening. It looked so big his mother didn't know how he was able to get it through. Then he reached for her hand and brought it to his cock, guiding her fingers around his shaft.

Rita thought her heart was going to explode. She looked at her son's face as her hand curled around the shaft of his cock as if on its own power. He smiled and his eyes glazed over as she started to stroke him. She could hardly believe she was touching her own son's cock, and in front of a flirty wife who was sucking her husband's cock. Brady felt so big and solid in his mother's hand. When she noticed both Teri and Lance watching her pleasure that hard, young shaft, she felt her face go hot with excitement.

Then Brady reached for the top of his mother's dress with his free hand and pulled down on the stretchy neckline until her big, impressive tits fell out in the open. He left the top of her dress down under her big, round orbs and teased her nipples with his fingers while Lance groaned his approval.

Rita couldn't believe the hot trickle of moisture in her pussy as she felt her son's cock in her hand along with his fingers on her swollen, sensitive nipples. It wasn't long before the gusset of her tiny panties was soaking wet and her creamy dew was slicking her upper thighs.

The blonde wondered if Brady expected something like this. She suspected he might've known Lance better than they let on at first. But she finally realized it didn't matter. Even Teri and Lance didn't matter, aside from the excitement the blonde was feeling from watching the woman brazenly suck off her husband. Rita had never felt so close to her son or any other man in her life, for that matter. As she watched Teri's rapturous face sucking Lance, Rita almost wished she was sucking Brady's cock. But how could that even be possible. It was one thing to stroke him and let him play with her exposed nipples in front of the other couple. It was just part of playing along with their little charade of being a couple, wasn't it?

Actually sucking Brady's cock was beyond reality, but it seemed harmless enough to think about it now. The heated tingling sensation it made her feel deep in her pussy was worth it.

Lance was soon groaning harder and thrusting his cock into his wife's eager mouth. "Gonna cum, baby," he groaned desperately. "Take it for me, baby, take that cum!"

Rita gasped almost as loud as Lance and watched in awe as he pumped his wife's mouth full of cum. Teri looked like she was in heaven taking her husband's load, swallowing every drop as her amazed audience looked on.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, too," Brady groaned.

Rita pumped her son's beautiful dick harder and faster, fully aware of Teri and Lance watching her do it while Brady finally moaned and spurt an amazing load of cum into the grass.

Brady and Lance both put their cocks away and zipped up their pants. Rita pulled her dress back up over tits, at least up high enough to hide her areolas. They all walked back to the party together and had another drink. After that, Brady and Rita got up to leave, but Teri made them promise to come visit for a more private party sometime.

Rita felt like she was in a trance every step they took going back to Brady's car. Her panties were still wet to remind her of everything that just happened. The first ten minutes of the ride went by in silence. Rita's head was swimming and she didn't know what to say, even though she was dying to talk about it.

"Did you have a good time?" Brady finally asked.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that happened. I can't even imagine what you must think of me right now."

He smiled that devastatingly handsome smile of his. "I think you were so hot, and that you made me cum really hard."

Just hearing him say it made Rita's pussy begin to flush with heat all over again. "Oh god," she said. "Umm, sweetheart? Do you always cum so much?"

"No. That was because of you."

"Not because of Teri and Lance?"

"Maybe a little, but I didn't know I was going to get that excited having my hot mother jerk me off in front of other people."

Rita paused when he called her hot, but then she thought about it more.

"Is anything like that going to happen again?" she asked, turning the decision over to him. She knew she would never be able to resist anything he wanted. He was in charge. He'd been gradually taking charge of everything ever since he moved back in after college and started his job. Including her.

"Yes," he said. "It is."

"Did you know something was going to happen with Teri and Lance?"

"I didn't know, but it was a good possibility. I talk to Lance a lot at lunches."

"So, you know him better than you said at first. Is that why you wanted to make them think I'm your girlfriend?"

Brady just smiled coyly and nodded. "You still haven't answered my question. Did you have a good time?"

Rita was embarrassed to admit how much she liked what happened. When she didn't say anything, Brady pulled the car into an empty parking for an abandoned plaza. Rita's pulse began to race as he slowly drove behind the building, out of sight of the main road. He shut off the car, unbuckled his seatbelt, and then turned in his seat toward his mother.

"So, Mom? Did you have a good time?"

Rita felt nervous but excited. She still couldn't bring herself to reply, and Brady put his hand on her upper thigh. The mere touch of his warm palm felt better than she ever imagined. She immediately let her thick, smooth legs fall open wider. Then her son slid his hand up her dress and touched her pussy through her panties. They'd still been wet from the party, but with Brady touching her slit she began dripping fresh dew.

Brady's large fingers began pressing into his mother's pussy and rubbing along her slit through her panties.

"You're soaked," he pointed out arrogantly. "You did have a good time."

"Oh god, Brady. Baby," she sighed. "Is that so bad?"

"No, Mother. That's good. Very, very good."

Then his finger slipped past her panties and played along her moist pussy lips. "Ohhh, fuck, Brady. This is a bad idea. So bad."

"And you're a bad girl. You just jerked off your own son in front of two other people at a party. And now your pussy is dripping like melting ice cream."

Brady then unbuckled his mother's belt and reached back under her dress. This time he just pulled on her panties, yanking them down as she lifted her ass off the seat to let him. Once the panties were discarded on the floor of the car, he reached back between his mother's legs and started massaging her wet slit. Rita pulled her dress around her hips and opened her legs as far as she could in the car. Damn it! She knew he could do this to her. But his fingers felt so good, slipping and sliding all over her slippery pussy.

She wanted to protest, but she knew she was his now. Her logic and resistance meant nothing anymore. All that mattered were those long, thick fingers driving her whole body into shivers of pleasure just from touching her pussy. Brady pushed one finger into her hole and immediately found her G spot. It was as if he had a map that went straight to the place. He rubbed the spot and ground his thumb over her clit while she sank lower in her seat. She could hardly draw breath. He pulled her big, heavy tits free of her skimpy dress and spent a long time sucking her nipples while he massaged her pussy inside and out.

"Oh, oh, god, Brady!" she cried as the first orgasm rippled through her entire body.

His fingers stroked lighter and easier in the wake of her climax, slowly building her up to another. He started kissing her, and she parted her lips immediately, inviting his tongue into her mouth. She was there for him. He had already gotten her to do so many things she never would have done for her ex. But her son was a better man than his father. In every way. He was bolder and so much more passionate. And she shivered to think he was kinkier than his father. How far would he make her go? Did it even matter? She already knew she didn't have the will or the desire to refuse her son anything.

Brady skillfully fingered his mother to another climax, then he got out of the car and went to her side, opening her door. "Kneel on the seat, Mom," he told her forcefully. With your ass up and facing me."

Rita had never done anything more in a car than make out and give a boy a handjob. And Brady's father always disapproved of anything weird or risky. Part of her was frightened, wondering what he had in mind. Another part was so excited her juices were trickling down her thighs. When she shuffled into a position with her knees on the passenger seat and her hands on the driver's, she felt him yanking down on her dress which was now bunched around her middle. But Brady pulled it down until she had to lift each knee to let him take it off her completely.

She then felt her son's big hands feeling her thighs and the cheeks of her ass, squeezing her globes and pulling them apart. One hand dipped down to her pussy and stroked her lips. She couldn't remember ever feeling so wet. Brady then started smearing her fuckhoney over her asshole, massaging the tight bud with his slippery fingers. She was afraid he was going to push his finger up her ass, but then he suddenly stopped and a moment later she felt him licking her tight little rimhole.

Rita pulled in a sharp breath when she felt her son lick her asshole. He lapped at her bud until her pussy juices were gone and then he just kept on going, stabbing the tip of his tongue past her ring while fingering her pussy at the same time.

"Oh my god, Brady, no," she cried breathlessly. "No, no, noooooo...yes, oh yes, fuck yes!"

Rita almost forgot they were in a parked car behind an abandoned shopping plaza. Her son's tongue kept lapping and probing her asshole while he fingered her dripping slit until she climaxed with deep moans and shivers running through her shamelessly naked body.

The blonde was beginning to lose track of how many times her son was making her cum. She stayed in her position on all fours across the two front seats and tried to catch her breath. Besides, she didn't know how she could look her own son in the eye right after he pushed his tongue into her asshole and made her cum like a shameless slut. But maybe that's what she was after all and simply didn't know it. Maybe it took the incredible son in the world to unlock the door. Either way, the feel of Brady's hands running over her thighs and ass was too good to be overthinking everything that was happening. She loved the way he was now touching her body just as he pleased, pleasing himself and her at the same time. She never wanted it to stop.

Then Brady's hands left her body, and a second later she could hear the sound of his zipper being pulled down.

Oh god, she thought. He's going to fuck me. My own son is going to shove that big, gorgeous cock all the way into his mother's dripping fuckhole.

Then, with one hand clutching the cheek of her ass, Rita felt the tip of Brady's cock rubbing up and down along her wet slit.

"Baby," she called back to him, "are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?"

"That depends what you think I'm gonna do, Mom," he replied.

And before she could say another work, her son's thick cock head pushed into her pussy. Rita gasped. Her eyes watered with excitement while her whole body felt like it was on fire. Then Brady pushed his cock deeper, sliding his shaft into her hole inch by inch until she felt a fullness in her tunnel she'd never felt before.

Having to keep both knees on the car seat forced Rita to keep her thighs closer than she would have somewhere else. It tightened up the entrance to her pussy so Brady had to work a little harder to push his cock into her. Her pussy was clamping down harder on his fat shaft and also making her channel feel that much fuller. The underside of her son's hard stalk was rubbing against her G spot as he pushed deeper, making it hard for the naked mother to breathe.

Large, strong hands clutched at Rita's hips while her son began to saw his throbbing prick in and out of her hole. She could hear him straining and grunting as he fucked her with his head above the roof of the car. The blonde merely bit her bottom lip and whimpered. Her pussy had never felt so full. She had never felt such powerful, eager cock thrusts into her body from any other man. She had to brace herself against Brady's forceful lunges.

Years ago, before she was married to Brady's father, Rita had fucked a guy with a cock about as big as her son's, but certainly no bigger. She could remember how good it felt, but with Brady it felt like he was fucking her soul, not just her body. It was a feeling she knew she could never feel with anyone but her hard, confident son. His cock was iron hard and driving into her hard and fast, his hands firmly clutching her hips. He made her feel beautiful, loved and needed the way no one else ever made her feel. But he also made her feel like a slut. His slut alone, to take when he needed, just as he was taking her now.

Brady deserved this. She belonged to him completely now. She wished they were at home in her bed where she could see his face. Where he could kiss her like he owned her forever. But there, bent over in his car, he was just a big, throbbing cock pounding into her without mercy. He was giving her something she needed more than she realized. His long, hard thrusts were making her whole body quiver with pleasure, and she could feel a powerful climax beginning to build in her core.

Rita wasn't fooling herself, though. Yes, she loved Brady more than life itself, but she also knew that a huge amount of the pleasure she was feeling from his pounding, pumping man cock was because he was her son - the very last person on Earth who should be fucking her. Yet it was exquisite and so forbidden, and she knew there could never be another man for her after this.

Brady was grunting louder and deeper. His cock was shoving harder and faster into his mother's hungry pussy hole. She felt one of his hands move until his thumb was teasing her asshole while he pumped into her with all his strength.

With the tip of her son's thumb wedging into her ass, Rita began moaning and sputtering incoherently as the climax began ripping through her body. Her pussy was tightening, clenching against the hard drive of Brady's cock. But before her orgasm was over, Brady growled deeply and spurted a hot flow of cum into his mother's pussy that felt even bigger than the load he'd shot on the grass at the party.

Brady kept fucking into his mother until his cock began to soften. Rita could feel his excess cum dribbling onto her thighs. After he pulled out, he backed away and zipped up his pants while she rearranged herself back on the passenger's seat. Seconds later, her fully dressed son got into the driver's seat. He leaned over and kissed his mother long and hard, his hands groping her large, still naked tits.

Rita leaned over to retrieve her panties and dress from the floor of the car, but Brady stopped her with his hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked.

"I was just going to put my clothes back on for the rest of the ride home. Where I assume you're going to want to fuck your needy mother again before the end of the evening." The blonde smiled coyly at him.

"You won't be needing clothes. Not for a while," he told her, leering at her lusciously exposed tits. "I'll pull into the garage so the neighbors can't see you walking into the house naked. But this is how I want you for now."

"Yes, baby," she said, her smile growing wider. It was already growing dark out, but it felt scandalously naughty to let her son drive her home naked. "Anything you want," she added. "Anything at all."

12