Think Now Act Then: The Work Trip

Story Info
Lisa recounts being tempted whilst working away.
3.9k words
4.21
3.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azillen
Azillen
5 Followers

It was late and Anthony was lying in the bed of a quaint two-bedroom apartment in the outer suburbs of Sydney. It was a nice secluded spot, whilst being small, still had plenty of privacy.

Lisa and Anthony had purchased the Townhouse five years ago after they landed their first full-time jobs when they graduated from university. It was small, in a large complex at the end of a cul-de-sac with two bedrooms upstairs and a downstairs kitchen and dining backing onto a large courtyard.

Lisa had landed herself a job in a multinational communications organisation which meant she had to work long hours and occasionally travel interstate. Anthony managed to occupy his time with a less demanding job and evenings spent playing sport.

On this particular evening, Anthony arrived home after an evening out. The house was empty on account of Lisa being away on a work trip to Melbourne.

As Anthony put his keys on the buffet table his phone buzzed. It was a text message from Lisa "Just boarding now -- see you in a couple of hours xxx." He responded as he ventured up the stairs "Don't be late ;) I have plans xo".

As Anthony freshened up in the shower he began to think about fucking Lisa, she'd been away since Sunday and was now horny knowing he would get some relief in a few hours.

Although she didn't know it (or she did and she didn't let on) she was the perfect little fuck toy, 5'6, Blonde hair, big blue eyes, and Marilyn Monroe type measurements. It didn't help that she like to spread her legs also, and He'd soon have her on her back, her legs spread wide whilst she arched her body up to press her c cup tits against his chest whilst he held her shapely arse. As he began to think of this his cock began to grow, He rubbed it for a minute or so with the body soap, until it was semi-erect, but realised he needed to stop. Lisa loved for him to save all his cum for her when they were apart.

Anthony got into bed and had drifted off to sleep, when he heard the sounds of a car pull up outside, the opening and closing of doors, followed by the sounds of heels and a suitcase coming down the path towards the front door.

He heard the familiar sounds of keys being left on the bench and the sounds of someone ascending the staircase.

Lisa entered the room and walked to the small walk-in closest where she began to take off her work clothes and put on a nighty.

"Oh hi, I didn't realise you were awake," Lisa said.

"I dozed off and woke when the Taxi pulled up," Anthony replied.

"ok, I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute."

Lisa walked out of the room and went to the bathroom, Anthony might have been imagining it but there was a slight nervousness in her voice.

She finished in the bathroom and came into the bedroom, laying down beside him. He rolled over and put his arm across her stomach as they made small talk about the trip away. He was caressing her breasts when her hand brushed his rock hard cock.

"Someone's happy to see me, haven't you taken care of business?"

"No," Anthony responded, "I was saving it all for you."

"Aren't you a good boy!"

Lisa now began stroking his cock through his boxer shorts, she loved the feeling of his rock hard member through the silk. Anthony moved his hand down to her pussy and started rubbing the outside of her lace underwear. She began moving her arse to accentuate the touch before taking his hand and directing it between her panties and her pussy. She didn't usually initiate this but He could tell why she did, she was soaking wet.

"A few days without sex and this is how horny you get huh?" Anthony said.

Lisa responded with just a "Please don't stop, get your fingers inside me."

He inserted one and then two with ease, she really was more turned on than usual. They lay there masturbating each other when He brought up the conversation we had early this morning.

It was only brief but Lisa told Anthony how when she was waiting for a table at the hotel restaurant, the waiter had asked her if you were dining together? She hadn't noticed at the time, but a man was standing close behind her. Lisa said to the waiter that you weren't together, but he was quick to proposition her to join him. She admired the boldness in his approach but made up an excuse about needing to work and declined the offer.

Lisa interjected, and said sheepishly that's not what actually happened...

"What did then?" Anthony said.

"Well, when I turned around I did decline his offer by mentioning I had to work, but I have to admit I immediately regretted it. He was dressed in a dark business suit, and you know how I am with a man in a suit. He was tall, not quite as tall as you and handsome. Short Blonde hair with an athletic body, that was obvious even by the way he was dressed."

I see, so if you were single you would have accepted the offer? Anthony said.

"Maybe, does that bother you?"

"Not really, I'd hit on you too if I came across you alone in a restaurant, what were you wearing?" was his response.

"Just work clothes, my pinstripe skirt and a white button-up blouse."

"That skirt does hug your arse nicely though, he must have had a nice view, and that white blouse does showcase your big tits, were you wearing heels?"

"Yes, I was."

"Who can blame him then", Anthony said.

"Sounds like you are enjoying this? I thought you'd be mad but your cock is rock hard."

"Then make sure you keep stroking it."

"I'm going to do more than that with it, but let me get back to the story if this is how you want to play"

"There's more?" Anthony said, "Is this why your pussy is so wet?"

"The waiter picked up a menu and asked me to follow him to the table, as I walked away I could feel the guys eyes on my arse as I followed the waiter. When I arrived at the table by the window I sat down and glanced back towards where the guy was standing. He was definitely watching as our eyes met and I gave him a sexy little smirk before looking away. The waiter handed me the menu and asked if I would like a drink so I ordered a coke as I was tired and needed something to keep me awake.

I pulled out my iPad and began flicking mindlessly through emails when the cute guy from behind me was sat two tables across with only a vacant table in between, but instead of looking out the window, he took the seat facing towards me. We exchanged glances again, and without thinking I pushed the blonde hair behind my ear as I bowed my head with an uncontrollable smile."

"Being a flirt were you?" Anthony said.

"Well, I can't say it didn't make me feel sexy, having someone clearly interested in me."

Our drinks came out a few minutes later, the cute guy had ordered wine and I had the coke. I then ordered my main meal.

I was feeling pretty hot and had almost finished off the coke when I decided to head to the bathroom before my main was ready to come out. As I turned and walked away I could again sense his eyes. I went straight to the washroom and noticed I was looking a bit flushed, but I have to admit I was looking pretty sexy. That trip to the hairdresser to have my blonde hair straightened did wonders for my confidence. Now I was making myself horny, I felt like I wanted to rub my breasts then and there or start playing with my pussy, but I didn't want to risk getting caught. I was so horny so decided I wanted to tease the cute guy a little more, it's not often I get this kind of attention so I decided I'm just going to run with it.

You know my breasts have always been one of my better features and they used to work when I was younger so I decided why not show them off a little more now that I'm older to see if they have the desired effect. I didn't want to go too over the top so I undid just my top button, just enough to show a little cleavage but not enough for anyone that wasn't paying attention to notice.

I walked back to my table, this time looking at the cute guy the entire walk from the bathroom back to my table. His eyes didn't leave my body, and I could tell he wanted to look at every part of me but couldn't make up his mind. As I reached my table I noticed a glass of wine was now sitting on the table. I made eye contact with him and he motioned for me to come and join him at his table. I was hesitant but thought why not, so without sitting down, I picked up my wine and walked over to his table.

"You're persistent," I said to the cute guy as I sat down making sure as I did to lean forward enough to give him a better view of my newly revealed cleavage.

"And did he notice?" Anthony said.

"Ahuh, you know what he saw, these big tits you have your hands over were on display for him, he responded to my your persistent comment with only when I see something I like."

"And what did you say?" Anthony said.

"I noticed, I'm here aren't I," I responded as I quickly downed half the glass of wine.

"You were enjoying the attention, what did you guys talk about?" Anthony said

"Are you jealous?"

"Maybe a little, but go on."

"Only if you take my nighty off."

Lisa removed Anthony's hand from her wet pussy, as she sat up allowing him to slip her nighty over her head revealing these perfectly shaped c-cup breasts and visibly hard nipples, He just had to suck them, He massaged both breasts between his hands whilst alternating between sucking and licking each one.

"Don't get too carried away," Lisa said, "there's more to the story." His name was Andrew and he was visiting Melbourne from Queensland and it was his last night here also. He was an engineer of some sort but I didn't pay too much attention. We mostly made small talk but it seemed like everything had an underlying flirtatious sexual tension attached to it.

Our wine glasses were soon empty and the waiter came by remarking "glad to see you two have decided to join each other, can I interest you in another drink?"

Andrew asked me if we should get a bottle?, "sure why not," I said, it's my last night here and I don't have to be in the office until Nine." I didn't realise the innuendo until he responded with "planning a late one then?"

"Well someone is going to have to help you finish that bottle of wine you just ordered aren't they?"

"Did you like flirting with him?" Anthony said.

Yeah, I was enjoying the attention, it's been so long since I was hit on by such a cute guy, I couldn't help myself. Judging by how hard your cock still is I think you might have liked the fact I was getting hit on...

"Anyway, the bottle of wine soon arrived and our mains followed shortly after. We were making short work of the wine and I was starting to get light-headed. As I did and we continued to talk I felt myself touching his arm in a flirtatious manner before pulling away when I realised what I was doing. I think he was feeling the same as I felt his legs brush against me. I'd move them away thinking it was an accident but it became more regular until I stopped moving and allowed our legs to be touching each other under the table. The waiter came and cleared our table and as the conversation continued and the wine was having its effect I found myself leaning in close to him, wanting to be closer. We'd managed to finish the bottle of wine and the waiter asked if we'd like another drink or dessert. I was buzzed but needed another one so I asked for a Vodka lime and Soda, and order some fruit from the dessert menu. Andrew ordered a Rum and coke but said he'd share my desert. As we continued our conversation I began rubbing my legs up and down his. I had my hand on his forearm and he could tell I was clearly into him. He moved his hand to my leg and began rubbing my thigh. I was enjoying his touch but we were soon interrupted when the drinks and dessert arrived."

We continued talking whilst sharing the fruit dessert and I may have been a little tease in how I was eating the strawberries. Once we'd finished he resumed with his hand on my leg rubbing it sensuously. I was so wet but he didn't go near my pussy.

The restaurant was clearing out fast and we'd both finished our drinks so I suggested we call it a night. We paid our respective bills and both headed towards the elevator. The button had already been pressed as a middle-aged couple was standing there holding hands. As we stood there I could tell how buzzed I was, I stayed close to Andrew for support whilst we made some small talk with the couple. As we entered the lift the couple pressed Level 6 Andrew pressed 12 and I pressed 11."

"I bet he was a little shocked when you did that?" Anthony said.

Not sure really, the elevator stopped and the couple got out at level 6 and said to us "to have a nice night".

As soon as the elevator door closed I was on him. I couldn't help myself. My pent up sexual frustration needed a release. I turned and pushed him back against the wall and kissed him passionately as the elevator rose. I was a good height in my heels and he put his hands all over me before holding position on my arse. I love having my arse squeezed and could feel his cock instantly get hard.

When the elevator came to a stop I broke away and left the elevator. I'd walked a few paces before I turned back, gave a sexy smile and said "coming?"

"You did not," Anthony said.

"I did too, do you want to hear about it? Do you want me to suck your big cock whilst I tell you the rest? Because based on how hard your cock is right now I think you are enjoying hearing about how naughty I was when I was away.

Anthony did as instructed and rolled onto his back not saying a word. There wasn't much light in the room but enough from the streetlights to make out her perfectly shaped figure as she sat up removing the sheets. Her breasts always did it for him as she sat knelt halfway down the bed about to take his cock into her mouth.

Lisa licked from the base of his shaft to the tip before engulfing his rock hard cock in her mouth and it was in the moment He didn't care what she had done, He didn't want this to stop. She began to alternate between telling him the story and pleasuring him orally.

"Mmm, I missed this cock," Lisa said.

"Are you sure?" Anthony responded.

Yeah, but as the cute guy followed me down the corridor to the room I was too drunk and horny to pass it up. So I swiped the room key and he entered behind me. As he did I pushed him back against the door and began kissing him hard, just like we did in the elevator moments before. We kept kissing as we made our way to the bed kicking off and shoes and anything else we were carrying. We made it to the foot of the bed and I pushed him backwards falling on top of him. We kept kissing as we explored each other's clothed bodies. I could feel his hard cock locked away pressing into me.

I got up off the end of the bed into a standing position before he sat up and watched me lustfully. I began to unbutton the remaining buttons on my shirt, revealing my lacy white bra and breasts bulging over the top, as I did this Andrew also took off his shirt revealing a sleek muscular body with a mild six-pack. He pulled me in close, still sitting on the bed as he began kissing my stomach and touching me everywhere, my arse my breasts my back before he swiftly undid my bra and my breasts came free. My nipples were rock hard and he began sucking them. I was still standing at the foot of the bed in his embrace as he reached up the inside of my skirt, over my arse as he continued sucking my tits. I spread my legs wider to give him easier access to remove my lace briefs and they fell to the floor. His hands resumed their ascent up my legs and eventually came to my pussy. It was well and truly aroused by this point as he rubbed it up and down just the way I like it. I held his head firm against my tits as I encouraged him to keep sucking. His rubbing and sucking became too much and I felt like I was about to come then and there so I broke free of his grasp before leaning forward to kiss him.

As I kissed him, I unbuttoned my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it, now completely naked in front of this stranger, before taking my position at the foot of the bed kneeling between his legs. I undid his belt and then his pants button which only left his briefs separating my hands from his cock. I pulled them down just enough to free his cock. As it sprang free, I wasn't disappointed, it was fully erect and a nice size. I took it in my hand and began gently stroking it, just like I'm doing to you now. It felt so good touching a new cock for the first time in years. Do you like knowing I did this baby, do you want me to keep going?

"Yes" was all Anthony could respond with.

His cock was so nice, I just couldn't stop. I was jerking his cock right in front of my face, I just had to put it inside me. I leaned forward and without a single lick, I engulfed his cock with my mouth and began to suck. I stayed on my knees whilst I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, sucking it, stroking, licking up and down his shaft. God, it felt so erotic to be doing something I shouldn't be.

"Show me how you did it," Anthony interjected. And with that Lisa proceeded to give him one of the best blowjobs of his life as she recreated the moves she had performed on the stranger the night before.

"How was that baby?" Lisa responded as she removed her mouth from Anthonys cock.

"The best," he said, "was that all you did with him?"

"No," Lisa responded "I could sense he was getting close so I stopped sucking his cock and moved my big tits forward so he now had his cock between them. I pressed my boobs together and began moving them up and down, giving him one of the best tit fucks of his life. My pussy was soaking by this stage and I could feel the pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock."

Lisa rolled onto her back and said to Anthony "For me to tell you the rest I want you inside of me," and with that, he rolled on top and stuck his rock hard cock into her waiting pussy.

"You are so fucking sexy even when you've been bad," He said.

He kissed her neck, her breasts as he held her and they slowly fucked as she recounted the rest of the story.

Lisa went on, "By this stage, I needed to have my pussy filled so I stood up, removed his pants, as Andrew laid back on the bed. I moved my naked body onto the bed and straddled him as he took his stiff cock in his hand and positioned it over my waiting pussy.

I lowered myself onto his cock, as it penetrated me with ease. I put my hands on his abs as I began riding him, bouncing up and down on his shaft in the dim light. He had his hands on my arse as I rode him, getting faster and faster as my tits bounced up and down. He moved his hands to my tits as I asked him to "fuck me harder". I put one hand on my arse as I continued to ride him and put the other on my pussy rubbing my clit as I did. I knew I wasn't going to last long, I was drunk horny, and fucking a guy I had only met hours before, and with that I stopped bouncing as I held his cock fully inside me as I let go and my pussy and body began to convulse, cumming over this big cock in a hotel room away from home. I knew it was wrong but it felt so good. I leaned forward and kissed him as I lay on top of him.

I don't know how he didn't come yet, but I wanted him to. I got off him and onto my hands and knees and told him to "fuck me from behind." He moved around behind me with my waiting arse in the air and stuck his cock inside my waiting pussy. He held onto my hips as he pounded me over and over, my tits swaying back and forth as I reached out to hold the bedhead. The whole bed was knocking against the wall with each thrust as he ploughed his cock into me. I looked back over my shoulder at him and could tell he was close. I said, "that's It fuck me baby cum all over my arse." And with that comment, he pulled out and with a few jerks of his cock sprayed cum all over my arse and back."

Azillen
Azillen
5 Followers
12