Third Trip to the Dream Boutique

Story Info
My third trip to the local theater.
905 words
4.08
7.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I happened to have a rare afternoon free in the middle of the week. With no one to bother me, I could enjoy some fun for myself. So, naturally, I decided to go to the local theater and enjoy the day there.

I've described the theater's layout in my previous stories, so I won't use as much detail as usual describing them.

I had already scoped out the booths, and nothing was really going on, so after a brief time stroking to porn, I entered the theater. There really wasn't much going on in the first two rooms, but as I made my way to the back, things started to pick up.

As I walked into the back room, there were three men standing a good distance from one another, watching the shemale porn playing in the small monitor in the corner of the room. They kept trading glances, and as I walk in, they all look over at me. Not meaning to interrupt anything, I lean on the wall on the right side of the room watching porn, and observing the men in the room.

A moment later, a younger guy wearing basketball shorts, a hoodie, and sunglasses (it's so fucking dark in there, I don't know how he did it) walks in, and again, immediate attention on him.

For a good while there were about five of us feeling ourselves and glancing at one another. A good bit later I see two of the men gravitating towards each other before I decide to go for a walk.

I go to the elevated area in the gay theater, unzip my jeans and begin to stroke my bare, hard cock. I was watching the three muscular men on the screen giving oral to one another. It was really hot and turned me on quite a bit.

A little time passes, and a man who was in the back room a moment ago sees me and comes to sit next to me.

He sat there watching for a good two minutes before motioning to jerk me off. I let him slide his hand up my leg, and he took my cock and gently stroked me. He kept gesturing to suck me, but I tell him, "Just your hands."

He obliges for a few minutes and then tells me he's going to the back to see of there's any action.

After he leaves, I stay on the couch and stroke my now rock hard cock. My hard on was pulsating and I started to well up some precum. There wasn't much else happening for a good while, so I decide to go into the back, myself.

As I enter the room, the younger guy in the shades is pulling his shorts up after feeding a man sitting in the right booth his load.

The man who was jerking me off approached the man sitting in the booth and immediately got on his knees, feverishly sucking his cock for maybe 45 seconds before he shot his load right down the other man's throat. He leans back for a moment, stands and immediately shoves his hard cock into the mouth of the guy he'd just finished off.

The sound of his mouth being used was making my cock harder and harder as I watched them and glanced at the porn playing. So I began rubbing myself through my pants as my cock strained against them.

In no time, after fucking his face, he grabbed the back of his head, and began shivering as he came. It was so hot to watch. Between them and the blonde shemale jerking in the TV, I was leaking precum like a mad man.

The two men dress and leave, leaving only myself and a rather large older guy, seemingly oblivious to everything as he leaned and browsed his phone. I made my around him and sat at the far left booth watching the shemale porn and slowly stroking myself.

Nobody entered for a few minutes and then a big construction worker walks in. It looked like he been working outside; heavy jeans, ball cap, boots, and a black carhartt hoodie.

He stands right in front of me, and kneels down right away and begins to stroke me. He began to really get into it. He started to sigh and moan a little, and began to increase his pace. His hands are really, really soft and it feels amazing.

He motions in and tells me he wants to suck me, but I say no. I don't know why, but I love doing this. He agrees and begins stroking me like an expert. Edging me, slowing down, teasing me, and after a few minutes, an older man comes in, and begins to jerk off watching the two of us.

I couldn't take much more and exclaimed that I was about to cum. He positioned his hand under the head of my cock, and it was too late as I tried to warn him, and I shot these four or five HUGE ropes on his face, his hoodie, and God knows what else. He then took my cock into his mouth as I twitched and leaked the rest of my load.

He let my cock out of his mouth and told me how hot that all was before making his way out of the room. I was very soon to follow.

Best Wednesday in a while.